Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Partying on her private yacht with Madonna and John John?

Nice to see them all being silly

Edited to add: Ack, sorry again motorcitymom...I clicked on the screen and somehow landed on your profile page.

Another theory for Sonja - she was with the premiere of T&C whatever that means

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7

They should show a lot more of that kind of stuff.  Seeing them having fun together would actually increase the dramatic "value" of the screaming arguments. A constant negative vibe without any sort of good times makes it easy to just write them all off as vile and who cares what happens to vile people?

• Love 12
(edited)

Prank clip: great! More of that, Bravo!

Other preview clip: I generally like Sonja, but she IS deluuuuusional if she thinks she has been all peace, love and abundance candles towards the other ladies. She hasn't been very nice to Luann and Heather, in particular. I also didn't think it was a nice gesture to rub up on Dorinda's BF. What about the total bitch move of having the ladies wait outside, in the rain, next to a busy garage, and across from a noisy construction site? What about the molesting of the other women every time she gets wasted? That gets old, fast! Then there is Ramona, her sister, her BFF... She showed no concern over her problems when they got together earlier this season, and how many people thought her reaction to the fortune teller in Morocco had to do with her being the other woman? Or one of the other women? Remember the crotch to crotch picture that was floating around? Basically, Sonja, you play in the bitch mud, too!

They've all been much more patient with her than she deserves, especially if they have to "babysit" her because she drinks to the point of putting herself in danger. They are actually showing they do care about her if they are making sure she gets home safely.There is no reason why they should have that burden and they certainly have every right to address it.

Edited by comatoast
  • Love 10

In the preview for next episode, isn't this the second time that Ramona has thrown herself into another woman's arms, nestled her head to their bosom, yet manage to face directly into the camera as she sobs? I bought it the first time, but I'm not sure about this time. She needs to stop - face contorted into a sob is really not a good look for anyone.

• Love 6

Edited to add: Ack, sorry again motorcitymom...I clicked on the screen and somehow landed on your profile page.

s

Ughhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happens to...I'm all thumbs on my IPad Mini. I can't see anymore these days... I hit the wrong buttons all the time. I promise everyone here I'm not a profile lurker either!!

• Love 7

Ughhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happens to...I'm all thumbs on my IPad Mini. I can't see anymore these days... I hit the wrong buttons all the time. I promise everyone here I'm not a profile lurker either!!

My problem is I'm an impulsive clicker..I do the Homer Simpson as soon as I click...Doh!...

Usually this happens to me when I get a notification...whether a poster liked or quoted one of my posts. I should be clicking the liked button or quoted button...but I am trigger (in this case, click) happy and click on the posters name which brings me to their profile..Doh!

Dorinda cries....I wonder what transpires before her confrontation with Heather...is this somehow related to Hannah or John?

• Love 3

The Noodle tells the Tooth Loser that the Sobber said she thinks the Tooth Loser is an alcoholic.

These women are so catty, it's delicious

Kung Fu Bunny! Your posts always make me laugh, but sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out who is who. lol

• Love 2

RAMONA IS MESSY!!!

She threw Bethenny under the bus to Sonja. Lmfaoooo. Ramona told Sonja that Bethenny said, Sonja is an alcoholic; but told Bethenny prior she feared Sonja was self medicating!

And those dry crocodile tears about Mario.

I can't!

• Love 11

What the hell is wrong with Ramona? Does she really forget what she says? If so, I think she's the one self medicating...

Nah! Ramona knows what she said, she has always done this, she tells HW X something about HW Y, then turn around and tell Y that  X said that about Y! LOL

• Love 9

Yikes, Ro is wiping away invisible tears and then throws Beth under the bus with Sonja.  

I don't know who's off the wall more:  Sonja, Ro or Beth.  All three of them are amazingly screwed up.

• Love 9

Nah! Ramona knows what she said, she has always done this, she tells HW X something about HW Y, then turn around and tell Y that X said that about Y! LOL

Make no mistake Ramona said she's a piece of work!

• Love 5

Nice to see Sonja was truly offended by the STFU and calling people out on claiming they are tucking her in.  This is an entire household that really doesn't give a flip about Sonja.  Interesting she really doesn't want to share a room with Ramona.

What  I have suspected for a very long time - Ramona is waiting around for Mario to get well.

• Love 3

Sonja's snobbery strikes again - Bethenny's confrontational behavior is because, "she doesn't have the education, she just doesn't have good manners."

It really seemed like Dorinda was shit-stirring, and it was very strange when she and Sonja caught Beth and Lu spying at the door, yet didn't react.

• Love 5

Kung Fu Bunny! Your posts always make me laugh, but sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out who is who. lol

Hi Rainny

The Noodle - can not take credit for that nickname. Another poster said that earlier. I almost called The Sobber - The Meatball Refuser.

How bizarre is it that The Sobber (stopped sobbing long enough) to be Paddle Boarding right where Tooth Loser and The Noodle were talking about what The Sobber said.

When The Noodle said the other ladies were talking about the Tooth Loser, I was waiting for "the other ladies" to wiz by on a Banana Boat...waving

bananaboat.jpg

• Love 3

Sonja's snobbery strikes again - Bethenny's confrontational behavior is because, "she doesn't have the education, she just doesn't have good manners."

It really seemed like Dorinda was shit-stirring, and it was very strange when she and Sonja caught Beth and Lu spying at the door, yet didn't react.

After all according to Bethenny she was raised by wolves.  Both she and Ramona fail to say please and thank you for starters but she has a long ways to go before she reaches the lack of etiquette Ramona displays.   Bethenny has zero patience for others with "issues", it is almost as if she believes if she talks louder and faster she will win the discussion.  I think Dorinda had become disgusted with all these women's double standards and felt like Sonja needed to stand up for herself.

I think it was something Bethenny beeded to hear.  LuAnn is always angry at Sonja.

• Love 2
(edited)

Best part was the "coming up" and Lu handing out eggs to the angry banshees "I brought you scrambled eggs. A la France."

(not an exact quote?)

Yeah, that was awesome. Lu was confounded that they didn't want scrambled eggs that were not merely scrambled eggs, but scrambled eggs A LA FRANCE. Fancy eggs that transcend petty arguments.They should've had mimosas with Heather Dubrow's method du champagne or whatever she calls her new sparkling wine.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

Ramona and Sonja are the most horrific example of a true female friendship, and it's what I have always hated about them the most. It looks like it will be on full display on this episode. They can laugh and have fun when they are both drinking and on the same page, because everyone else thinks they are nuts and they have no one else to bond with, but they don't really care that much about each other. I am always amazed when a new season starts and they both confess to not having talked to each other during the long hiatus, even when they are both going through a rough patch. They will be the first one to talk about the other if it means forming a new alliance or "winning". I'll take Carole and her statement about Heather any day of the week: "I don't like to hear people talk crap about my best friend". Sonja and Ramona don't just listen to people talk crap, they often start the conversation. The way that Ramona was trying to engage Beth in trash talk about Sonja, then stabs Beth in the back later to appear that all of the drunk Sonja talk is offensive to her. Bitch please.  I still have zero understanding as to why any of these people talk to Ramona. 

• Love 11

Yeah, that was awesome. Lu was confounded that they didn't want scrambled eggs that were not merely scrambled eggs, but scrambled eggs A LA FRANCE. Fancy eggs that transcend petty arguments.They should've had mimosas with Heather Dubrow's method du champagne or whatever she calls her new sparkling wine.

It's "à la française", not "à la France" :)

I heard it as   "scrambled eggs a la HW's brains"

or not ..... :)

• Love 3
(edited)

It's "à la française", not "à la France" :)

Guess you don't post on your phone. Can you do acute and grave, too? Lucky you!

(hey, ever see Boys in the Band? There's a line - "(you are a) 'sunt' -- that's c--t with a cedilla!"

Glorious days when French phrases were part of normal conversation!)

Edited by SFoster21
(edited)

Hi Rainny

The Noodle - can not take credit for that nickname. Another poster said that earlier. I almost called The Sobber - The Meatball Refuser.

How bizarre is it that The Sobber (stopped sobbing long enough) to be Paddle Boarding right where Tooth Loser and The Noodle were talking about what The Sobber said.

When The Noodle said the other ladies were talking about the Tooth Loser, I was waiting for "the other ladies" to wiz by on a Banana Boat...waving

bananaboat.jpg

SOL on the nicknames.

Sonja:  All these women are like a bad pimple , they keep coming back.

All the HW's = Bad Pimples  (on a banana boat)  lol

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 1
(edited)

It appears the 'STFU !!  STFU !!  LISTEN !! ' therapy was no more welcome than was the  'have a meatball/I can say what the f*^k I want !! '  therapy.

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 6

It appears the 'STFU !!  STFU !!  LISTEN !! ' therapy was no more welcome than was the  'have a meatball/I can say what the f*^k I want !! '  therapy.

As cuckoo as Sonja is, she wasn't wrong about the way B came at her. Who would respond well to someone screaming STFU over and over again? Of course Sexy J had to ruin it by talking about B's lack of education and manners.   And Dorinda wasn't wrong about the scorecard these ladies keep either. Of course she's a pot stirrer too. 

I think the only true friendship on this show is Heather and Carole, and they get along so well because Carole never feels the need to take control or order people around, and lets Heather do what comes naturally to her and makes her feel best. I actually like both of them when they're together. 

Ramona throwing Bethenny under the bus, unaware that B was paddleboarding right up to that conversation, was hilarious and oh so Ramona. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So does anyone have a background in psychology? What happened in Ramona's childhood to result in this kind of repulsive personality?

I would love to hear someone with this type of background do an analysis on Ramona. I have always thought that she could have benefitted from some serious therapy. 

The thing that was interesting, and sad, was that when Beth was telling Sonja that the other girls were talking about her issues with alcohol, Sonja was saying something like "who? not Ramona".  She seemed sure that Ramona would not play a part in something like this. Boy, is she ever going to be let down when she sees all of the footage. It is one thing for the others to talk about what they have seen (and it is clear this is not a "kim richards" type of situation, where they some of the ones getting involved had seen just an issue or two.  These gals have seen more than enough to have a clear opinion), they are not really her friends. Ramona is someone who she considers a friend and she is right in the middle of all of this. So funny, because I think that really Ramona is just more than happy to have Sonja and her drinking issues be at the center of the drama. It wasn't that long ago that Ramona and her love for Pinot was at the heart of the debate. If memory serves, she was extremely angry that others were talking about this.  When asked by Andy at the reunion if any of them thought that Ramona had a drinking "problem", they all said that they did not think she did. Now she is leading the charge that Sonja does. There is just not enough room on this page for me to list all of the reasons I detest Ramona. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

Hi. I must have missed this! What was she talking about? 

Thanks!

Bethenny said that Sonja wanted to invite the Premier of Turks and Caicos to dinner and right after that, Ramona mentioned Sonja is going to invite 10 guys over. Luann then said she wants to see a line-up of the men who would be invited.

• Love 2

Just watched the 1st Look and damn that Ramona!  She had me tearing up one minute with that catch in her voice telling Betheny that Mario "is part of me".  Having been married now for 27 years I never ever ever want to imagine life without my husband (tho it would not be by philandering!).  THEN she turns around in the next scene and is telling Sonja how everyone (except she, Ramona) is saying Sonja is an alky.  

OMG my show is back!   My.show.is.back!!!

• Love 6

So does anyone have a background in psychology? What happened in Ramona's childhood to result in this kind of repulsive personality?

I feel like Ramona has said in a previous season that her father was a very unpleasant man to be around. Her mother stayed because of the time period (I guess being unable to leave and support herself). I have to believe that Ramona got a great many traits from her unpleasant father. 

• Love 3

I feel like Ramona has said in a previous season that her father was a very unpleasant man to be around. Her mother stayed because of the time period (I guess being unable to leave and support herself). I have to believe that Ramona got a great many traits from her unpleasant father. 

And there was that weird flashback to some nightmarish childhood thing last year in the Berkshires -- a scene with Carole where walking in the woods was conjuring up something awful. 

• Love 3

And there was that weird flashback to some nightmarish childhood thing last year in the Berkshires -- a scene with Carole where walking in the woods was conjuring up something awful. 

Wasn't that right before Ramona insisted on leaving ASAP, coincidentally flying to a perfectly timed party in the Hamptons thrown by Molly Sims? I don't doubt that Ramona's childhood trauma, but I always found that episode especially hilarious.

• Love 12