Type keyword(s) to search

Unpopular Opinions

• Start Topic

I've often thought that Nick was the product of a shameful dalliance between Nikki and Sonny Corinthos.

LOL - I can't stand that man - he's right up there with Victor on my hate list - Nikki must have been very drunk.

Edited by movinon
  • Love 3

I have so been thinking of the Mini-Mobster lately! Even to the point of considering him as the Mystery Confessor. And yes, that would have been one nasty genetic package--oh, wait, it is--it's Nick.

I've often thought that Nick was the product of a shameful dalliance between Nikki and Sonny Corinthos.

I don't know if this unpopular or what, but I can't even find Adam sexy anymore. The show's insistence on having him shadow Chelsea has destroyed what charm he had left for me. I...I may loathe him more than I loathe Billy, mostly because I've made peace with Billy's level of suck while I had high hopes for this Adam. I wish Connor had been Dylan's or had never been conceived, because Adam can now never escape the vanilla vortex that is Retail Rapette. Chelsea is the character who spawns both an Abbott and a Newman son? Perhaps a Chancellor tot will be sliding down her blessed birth canal next (let it be Devon's!).

I'm up for a significant UO here--I don't find Adam anything, other than zone-out material. The concepts under the character are gone, and the recasting isn't helping...admittedly, the plastic surgery trope is right up there with the evil twin/long-lost baby, and other soapy-gothic treasures, but, but, but, to me it's not working at all.

While the new management is playing with characters, why not just make him a Shamadam, change his name from Bingo to Parcheesi and go from there?

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 1

This opinion is even unpopular with me, but I keep thinking I see a little something sparking between Adam and Sage.  I don't even know what it is, but it intrigues me - wonder if they will discover that they don't hate each other after all?  I think maybe it's gotta be better than Adam & Chelsea and Sage & Stupid.

Edited by movinon
  • Love 9

I do enjoy it when Sage cracks Adam's brand new face. Then they put Sage in a scene with Nick, and I cease possessing an aerial intercourse upon a forward-moving glazed pastry.

I'm going to treat this thread like a hospital confessional and admit I felt a teensy bit sorry for Summer during those Austin flashbacks. If he had bemoaned the single-watt lightbulb in her attic, the incessant whining, or the fact that her father is an ill-mannered silverback gorilla who never once toe-peeled a piece of fruit for him, then fine. More power to him. Instead he's appalled and offended by generous gifts and apparently hasn't the spine to say "Thanks, honey, I appreciate the thought, but I'm not a suit and tie kind of guy." Lord only knows how he endured the indignity of a rent-free condo provided by perennial spermstakes loser Jack. Having a crash pad in Abby's panties was probably of some comfort.

• Love 9

If we're going to feel sorry for Sharon being mentally unstable, then we should also feel sorry for Phyllis and Kelly.

Too true but somehow Sharon is the only one who gets the crazy free pass.

I LOVE VICTOR.

I've suspected for quite some time that Kelly is unstable, the problem is the writers haven't given me (and others) a reason to care about her. She comes to town and rather quickly has nasty sex with Billy, helping to break up a popular couple in the process. Then she moves on to Billy's brother Jack and we're supposed to believe they fell in love within weeks and have developed some epic romance that can compete with Phack. Then there was all of that crap with her brother, father, and loser mother. She's been unlikeable and weird from the very beginning.

This is so true.. they have not made me feel bad for Kelly one time. She has earned every bit of shit she has gotten.

• Love 2

I find I am liking the new Billy more and more.  Jennings brings a maturity to the role that David Thom didn't.

I do not like the new Adam, but then I am not an Adam fan either.

I like Sage but I sure as hell don't get her fascination with Nick other than he might be a good meal ticket at Victor's table. 

• Love 1

MY UO is that I didn't think DT was that bad as Billy.  It took him a while, but he was settling back into the role before he was (IMO) unfairly given the boot.  I prefer him over BJ, who just doesn't have the personality of Billy.

• Love 5

MY UO is that I didn't think DT was that bad as Billy.  It took him a while, but he was settling back into the role before he was (IMO) unfairly given the boot.  I prefer him over BJ, who just doesn't have the personality of Billy.

I agree with your UO - I was just starting to like David Tom when they replaced him with the old man.  He had no chemistry with AH, but I saw a spark with Chelsea before he was dumped.  I felt he was believable with all the Abbotts and also with Jill - it seems to me they could have given it a little more time to let him get back into the character.

• Love 4

I liked DT too.  He played Billy before for God's sake.  So what if he and AH weren't a match age wise, she looked older than him and their pairing wouldn't last so who cares.  Every time they replace a cast member they have to learn to do it with someone who looks the same age for it to go over better.  Same now with another Kyle they started him with older actors now bring in a baby looking Kyle.  

• Love 3
So what if he and AH weren't a match age wise, she looked older than him and their pairing wouldn't last so who cares

I thought DT was perfect because billyboyabbott is supposed to be ALOT YOUNGER than vikki.

I guess AH missed her BM tho and wasn't very into it.

and you could tell that when they were in scenes together.

at least that is how I perceived it.

• Love 5

I don't hate the actor who portrays Summer. I just wish the character wasn't on every single day.

I don't either. I think HK has talent. But I agree on the over exposure. I also think she is given more than she can handle and it is a disservice to her but more to us. That screamfest at the funeral was a great example. She's a 20-year old kid being asked to play big, big emotions and lead an entire episode. And there appeared to be very little direction. Whereas the scenes with PB and even JM when she learned she was Jack's daughter were smaller and tighter (and something a young woman her age could find an emotional handle on) and I thought she did very well.

• Love 6

I cannot stand ICKY Vicky.. she adds nothing to the show for me.

I don't hate the actor who portrays Summer. I just wish the character wasn't on every single day.

Exactly how I feel, other than because of all the hate she does get, I tend to like her more than I really do. I feel bad she gets so much hate . LOL she is young. I hate any character being on too much. I like them all to get a turn.. well most.. lame lane could NEVER be on and I would be happy.. same for that nasty bug.

Edited by crosby777

I agree. Summer should be strictly relegated to peeling bananas with dear old dad, getting patted on the head by Victor and knitting scarves off screen.

• Love 5

I quite like the younger people getting a story. I used to love when Bill Bell wrote for the young ones as well as the older ones. I think it is time to age Faith so she can have some story too.. Kevin is too old to be with the scooby gang

• Love 1

It's weird, but when I was a younger viewer, the teen scene never interested me. I preferred watching the grown-ups. especially Jack and Victor. The young adult Scooby gang might be tolerable to me if their "thrilling" murder mystery was better written and not an amateur rip-off of an already cheesy horror movie. At the very least, the plot could stop eating the show. What happened to the developing relationship between Kevin and Mariah? Why isn't Kyle spending more time with his father, who had his heart stop while trapped under the rubble of Nick's dive bar? Some characters crack wise about it, but why not have Summer and Kyle dig deeper into the whole "holy fuck we almost committed incest!" scenario? Their relationship should be a hell of a lot weirder instead of all schmoopy.

Don't know if this is UO or not, but I strive to be on topic so...I wish Adam and Sage would have hate sex. Lots and lots of it. Maybe Adam can boink the idea of being with Nick right out of her head.

• Love 6

I wish Adam and Sage would have hate sex. Lots and lots of it. Maybe Adam can boink the idea of being with Nick right out of her head.

I wouldn't mind that either. I hate him obsessing about Chelz.

• Love 4

OK here it goes, I need to get this off my chest *cracks knuckles*...I like the Scoobies at the cabin story!  Whew, that felt good.

It's not the worst story they are pushing right now (looking at you, Victor - Winters - Kelly)   It's a hell of a lot better than "The Music Box" and "Who killed Diane".  LOL

• Love 3

OK here it goes, I need to get this off my chest *cracks knuckles*...I like the Scoobies at the cabin story!  Whew, that felt good.

I'll bring the snacks! I just like seeing some of the other actors get airtime, especially RA. Too bad StuporGirl is in the middle of it.

• Love 7

I hope you don't take your snacks back (I love potato chips!), PatsyandEddie, but Summer is one of the reasons I like it.  I am loving the scenes between her & Mariah (team Mariah all the way!).

• Love 3

I hope you don't take your snacks back (I love potato chips!), PatsyandEddie, but Summer is one of the reasons I like it.  I am loving the scenes between her & Mariah (team Mariah all the way!).

Now that I have stopped FFing her so I could check out the lips everybody was talking about, I am rather enjoying the verbal battle going on with Mariah.  Also - Team Mariah here. 

• Love 4

I never EVER renege on snacks ByTor. Not that kind of girl. :D

I am totally Team Mariah all the way. Sorry,but not sorry, I have no use for Dummer.  I've tried but failed. 

• Love 5

I never EVER renege on snacks ByTor. Not that kind of girl. :D

I am totally Team Mariah all the way. Sorry,but not sorry, I have no use for Dummer.  I've tried but failed. 

Me too.

Can't stand whining and pouting all the time. She's a downer!

• Love 4

Just to give Summer a rest, and risk the sky falling on me, I would like to say that I love Sean Kenan.  I was insane about Deacon Sharpe on Y&R, and I loved his A.J. Quartermaine on GH.  I'm sure I would love who he is on B&B, too, but I refuse to watch the Brooke Logan show.  I assume that this is an unpopular opinion, since he plied Nikki with liquor and had the famous dumpster sex with Phyllis.  I also am afraid that maybe it should have gone in the "Gone But Not Forgotten" thread.  I'm sure everyone would be disappointed if I posted something in the right place. lol 

• Love 7

Just to give Summer a rest, and risk the sky falling on me, I would like to say that I love Sean Kenan.  I was insane about Deacon Sharpe on Y&R, and I loved his A.J. Quartermaine on GH.  I'm sure I would love who he is on B&B, too, but I refuse to watch the Brooke Logan show.  I assume that this is an unpopular opinion, since he plied Nikki with liquor and had the famous dumpster sex with Phyllis.  I also am afraid that maybe it should have gone in the "Gone But Not Forgotten" thread.  I'm sure everyone would be disappointed if I posted something in the right place. lol 

OMG! I love him! I wanted him to stay on the Y and R. Didn't care for him and Phyllis or Victoria but loved him with  Amber and Nikki! LOL. He is a really hot and very sexy bad boy!  I wanted him to win the character from another show you would most like to see on Y and R but dang he didn't win! .I started watching B and B because of him.There is just something about that man that really keeps me wanting to see more of him!!(:

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 6

I am really having a major problem getting behind the Adam/Gabe story. It is all so illogical and downright boring.  The new actor playing Adam is about as interesting and convincing as a bowl of oatmeal on biscuits. 

I do like Jennings as Billy Abbott.  AND, I like him with Chelsea.  They have chemistry.  I see no chemistry between him and the actress and character of Victoria.

Phyllis got old about 10 minutes after she arrived at the church.  If she was self-entitled before the coma she is a million times worse now.  I have the urge to put my fist down her throat.  Of course, with a daughter like Summer it is no wonder.  Two uber drama queens in the same small gene pool?  It boggles the mind.  You can tell where all the brains in that family went -- Avery who is doomed to repeat her mistakes of the heart.  Luckily, she is a better lawyer than she is a lover.

With the exception of Summer who is just too stupid to come in out of the rain, I have enjoyed the Austin death mystery.  Right now Kyle's smug little smirks put him right at the top of the "I hope he did it and if he didn't I hope he goes down for it" list.

The Dudley Doright-Snidely Whiplash conflict continues ad nauseum. No one wins.  No one loses. 

I like Ashley with Stitch although he has wild chemistry with Abby.  He too is a bore with Victoria who bores me to tears anyway.

When is Neil going to take his drunken ass back to work and oust Crazy Phyllis out of the job?

When are some characters going to buy buy a clue and make some drastic changes in their dull, whiney lives?

• Love 5

UO ---I'm team Christine.  Always have been, always will be.  I have my moments when she can irritate, but by and large I love the actress and the character.  Out of all the shit being shoved down my throat lately, she's the least irritating to me. I wish she would be free of Paul, get back to practiciing law and have a great romance. I think like SC, LLB has kept herself quite well.  I would love to see Christine have a hot new romance and be happy. No baby rabies.  Just a strong kick ass career woman who loves her indepence and doing what she wants.  How refreshing I would find that.  

• Love 6

OMG! I love him! I wanted him to stay on the Y and R.

wooooooot wooooooooot we agree.. I love Deacon too.. he never should have left.. they need a bad boy on this show sooooooo much.. One besides vic..

. I think like SC, LLB has kept herself quite well

UGH not me. SC has kept herself quite well. LLB looks like a walking skeleton to me and it is not a pretty look.

Edited by crosby777
  • Love 4

wooooooot wooooooooot we agree.. I love Deacon too.. he never should have left.. they need a bad boy on this show sooooooo much.. One besides vic..

UGH not me. SC has kept herself quite well. LLB looks like a walking skeleton to me and it is not a pretty look.

Agreed on Deacon!  And woah woah woah  I haven't had my full cup of coffee but I see a Sharon Case compliment here!  Right on!  

LLB is a bit thin, but I still think she's attractive.  I've see way thinner to where the person is emaciated.  I don't think LLB is there yet. 

• Love 5

Crosby!  Another nice thing about Sharon, and I'm still working on Victor.  Sorry - I watched him really closely yesterday and thought I would be able to come with something, but not yet.  I WILL do it!!  

I'm glad to see so many other people enjoyed Deacon.

• Love 3

UO -- I like Stabby. I think Stench has more chemistry with her than Victoria AND Ashley combined.

I agree with this - I don't think he has any chemistry with Victoria, and I see anti-chemistry with Ashley.  I don't actually like Stitch, but he is much more watchable with Abby.  I never liked Abby before, but I am liking her more since the stupid cabin mystery - I do like my bad girls, and if she does Stitch, she is moving up a notch.  

• Love 3

I never liked Abby before, but I am liking her more since the stupid cabin mystery - I do like my bad girls, and if she does Stitch, she is moving up a notch.  

Same.  I guess I can't talk you into saying something nice about Victor either? :)

• Love 1

Same.  I guess I can't talk you into saying something nice about Victor either? :)

I'm really trying.....I know you guys think I'm not, but I am.  I'm even looking back through the 20 episodes I have not deleted - further proof that I have no life.  I promise before the end of March, I will say something nice about Victor, but I still don't know where I should post it.  God- that's not much time, is it?

• Love 5

The only time I can say I sort of enjoy EB is when he is in scenes with little children.  The last time was with Darcy Rose Byrnes who played Abby as a child. I think EB truly beamed when in scenes with her.  After that...I got nothin' *shrugs and walks away* 

• Love 4

I have a real question and hope some of you can explain it to me.  Why do most of you choose "not telling" for your gender in your profiles.  I know it is a legitimate choice, but it makes it difficult when you are making a comment.  I have had to use "his/hers" or "he/she" in lots of comments, trying to do it correctly.  I love the fact that there are a few guys on the board, and I suspect there are more.  It helps to know the gender if you are referring to someone in a post.  Not bitching - just curious?   

• Love 2

I have a real question and hope some of you can explain it to me.  Why do most of you choose "not telling" for your gender in your profiles.  I know it is a legitimate choice, but it makes it difficult when you are making a comment.  I have had to use "his/hers" or "he/she" in lots of comments, trying to do it correctly.  I love the fact that there are a few guys on the board, and I suspect there are more.  It helps to know the gender if you are referring to someone in a post.  Not bitching - just curious?   

I have this problem as well.  Thanks for mentioning it, I just went in and fixed mine.

• Love 3