Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Null-GPUOT

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

14 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I guess it could happen, but I’d be a lot less skeptical if this wasn’t the 3rd time that she “just knew.” 
Again she’s just so crazy. She wasn’t always wrong on RHOC but she was always crazy.

I think she’s one of those people who just can’t stand to be alone. If you’re not good company to yourself, that’s not promising for a relationship. One week seems to be going from 0 mph to 100,000 mph. With three small kids involved, that is a huge step to take in so short a time.

But, this sort of ridiculousness is what I’ve missed with a lot of HW franchises lately — it doesn’t make me grind my teeth and I can sit back and watch what happens ( ®️Andy.)

Further thought about the kids: From a distance, this marriage strikes me as being extremely selfish. The kids have to be considered here and it sounds like they really weren’t. Rushing into something can have bad consequences (speaking from sad experience).

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:48 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Further thought about the kids: From a distance, this marriage strikes me as being extremely selfish. The kids have to be considered here and it sounds like they really weren’t. Rushing into something can have bad consequences (speaking from sad experience).

I’m sorry about your own sad experience. I hope you’re okay now. 

I think Meghan has always lacked emotional maturity so rushing in to things is normal to her as she’s always had someone (family) to bail her out or the next guy in line to lean on. 

• Like 4

My prediction. She will be pregnant soon. I don't quite know how this marriage is going to work. He lives and works in LA. Her kids and family are deeply rooted in Missouri. He's a forty year old guy who has never had kids. Can't imagine how he is going to adjust to a bunch of little ones running around. Meghan's kids are cute but I can see they are a lot. 

This guy was stupid to do the wedding thing so quickly but if she ends up pregnant within the next month he is a complete fool. 

She just likes to attach herself to a NAME.

I guess his mother never told him "When you see crazy coming you cross the street".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

My prediction. She will be pregnant soon. I don't quite know how this marriage is going to work. He lives and works in LA. Her kids and family are deeply rooted in Missouri. He's a forty year old guy who has never had kids. Can't imagine how he is going to adjust to a bunch of little ones running around. Meghan's kids are cute but I can see they are a lot. 

This guy was stupid to do the wedding thing so quickly but if she ends up pregnant within the next month he is a complete fool. 

She just likes to attach herself to a NAME.

I guess his mother never told him "When you see crazy coming you cross the street".

Show filming and Jim’s ex aside, I was surprised how long she lasted in OC because she seemed to prefer Missouri. It’s her comfort zone. 

She’s really good at hiding the crazy then it slowly unleashes itsself. 
She loves being attached to names and items. It’s sad. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, misschung said:

Meghan's new husband looks like Joe Biden's daughter. 

That’s because they’re first cousins.

Didn’t realize Meghan was married twice before.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

On 11/10/2021 at 6:10 AM, nexxie said:

Didn’t realize Meghan was married twice before.

She was? News to me, I thought Rubber Mask Face was her numero uno 

• Laugh 9

On 11/11/2021 at 2:38 PM, misschung said:

Yes. It lasted maybe 3 years I think? She was 22. He was a lawyer or in law school, can’t remember. She wasn’t on her own long until she met Jim. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, misschung said:

This made me laugh so hard, I dropped my phone! That describes him perfectly. I never knew what it was about his face I found weird until I read your post. DEAD 🤣 😂 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

On 11/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

This made me laugh so hard, I dropped my phone! That describes him perfectly. I never knew what it was about his face I found weird until I read your post. DEAD 🤣 😂 

Any time I see those masks in stores around Halloween, I immediately think of him.  God, he us an unattractive man in so many ways. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Re-runs of her first season (10) are on, with #cancergate. Wow. I’m seeing her POV more so now. I do think she was taking cue from Tamra, though. 

• Like 4

The last episode, Vicki said, “Call me in 5 years when you’re divorced, Jim.” Oooh. Gotta give it to her, she was right. 

Who is she now married to? Biden’s nephew? So this is her 3rd marriage? What do y’all think it is that makes her relationships not work out? 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Laugh 4

I cannot stand the sight or sound of this giraffe neck creature they call Meghan. Worthless waste of oxygen. As well as lying, back stabbing Tamra.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

The last episode, Vicki said, “Call me in 5 years when you’re divorced, Jim.” Oooh. Gotta give it to her, she was right. 

Who is she now married to? Biden’s nephew? So this is her 3rd marriage? What do y’all think it is that makes her relationships not work out? 

You could tell from that whole season that the marriage was doomed. Jim’s attitude toward her made that very clear, and this was before all the IVF drama — which, BTW, he was never around for. Given the circumstances around Cuffe, this one probably won’t be happily ever after, either.

The first marriage probably failed due to immaturity; with Jim, she saw celebrity and he saw young arm candy; with Cuffe…looking for that fairy tale ending. Meet one week, marry the next? Hmm. We’ll see, especially with three kids in the mix.

That, plus Meghan seems to be just damn exhausting to be around.

• Like 11

I think that marrying a person after only a few weeks of knowing them is fine if you don't have children. Bringing a virtual stranger into the lives of your kids is so irresponsible. She has no idea how he will interact with them and the poor kids don't even know this guy.

She is a very selfish woman. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that marrying a person after only a few weeks of knowing them is fine if you don't have children. Bringing a virtual stranger into the lives of your kids is so irresponsible. She has no idea how he will interact with them and the poor kids don't even know this guy.

She is a very selfish woman. 

Added to the mix is having a child with heavy medical/special needs. That's a ton of stress, worry and work. (And love and joy, too, but this is Meghan we're talking about)

I remember reading an article, or something she wrote during covid lockdown, and she sounded as if she didn't really like her kids all that much, lol. She's really lucky she can afford help. Hopefully the new husband likes kids, otherwise she'll be on to husband #4 before long.

• Like 3

Megan took her family to Seaworld for Aspen's birthday. That about says it all to me. What a piece of garbage. 

23 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Added to the mix is having a child with heavy medical/special needs. That's a ton of stress, worry and work. (And love and joy, too, but this is Meghan we're talking about)

I remember reading an article, or something she wrote during covid lockdown, and she sounded as if she didn't really like her kids all that much, lol. She's really lucky she can afford help. Hopefully the new husband likes kids, otherwise she'll be on to husband #4 before long.

Yeah, I can't deal with all her "woe to me" posts about having kids.  Does she realize the struggles most people are going through, especially over the last two years?

• Like 2