Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Attack of the 3,000cc Implants

Dr. Dubrow ties on the biggest breast case of his career, while Dr. Nassif tackles a soldier's botched nose. Also: Both doctors meet with a man whose life goal is to look like a superhero.

● Did anyone think Dubrow was putting his career out on the line when he decided to fix those breasts?

● There was some odd but likable about this week's broken nose story.

● I think the reaction to them asking the Man of Plastic why he didn't work out somewhat telling.

I'm not a doctor, but it looked like the woman with ginormous boobs was having autoimmune issues. Her hair was nearly gone, and hair loss is a symptom of autoimmune problems. She was also very thin. I was kind of shocked that Dr. Dubrow put another set of implants in her, and that she actually wanted them.

Nose guy was hot, I'm shallowly admitting. He and his "dude trip" buddy--I will never understand someone's friend (not spouse, significant other or caregiver) going to a doctor's office or consultation with them. That's by far the weirdest thing on this show.

Superhero guy--sigh. My eyes hurt seeing those contacts he was wearing.

• Love 3
(edited)

● Did anyone think Dubrow was putting his career out on the line when he decided to fix those breasts?

Nope. And I think they used his quote about how if he failed to fix the botched issue that he'd be going down with the plane to refer to both the bowling ball breasts and the broken nose. I hope her health improves with her new breasts. Her son seemed very sweet, and they seem close, but even though he's in med school I wasn't crazy about him being in the exam room with her. He also seemed like he might be gay, but still, seeing that much of her f'ed up breasts is weird. Although it was all shown on t.v., so maybe not. I'm glad she was happy with the result. 

So last week's weight lifter gets a special pec implant designed by that over surgeried guy, but the Filipino superman doesn't get fake abs? That seems inconsistent to me.

Edited by Cosmic Muffin
  • Love 3

Nose guy was hot, I'm shallowly admitting. He and his "dude trip" buddy--I will never understand someone's friend (not spouse, significant other or caregiver) going to a doctor's office or consultation with them. That's by far the weirdest thing on this show.

Nothing weird about that to me.  I've needed a second listener to a diagnosis, and didn't want family involvement.  I'd rather trust a friend to be honest at what they heard from the doctor, than a family member flown in from several states away.

So last week's weight lifter gets a special pec implant designed by that over surgeried guy, but the Filipino superman doesn't get fake abs? That seems inconsistent to me.

The pec implant guy had only one steroid event.  He didn't have multiple injection sites that were likely to be necrotic, as Super Plastic Man's were.

• Love 4
(edited)

The boob lady's breasts looked so painful. I can't believe how much her skin was stretched out. And how fucking big her implants were.

The superhero guy was odd. I can't believe he wore contact lenses that belonged to someone else...nasty!

Every week that I watch this show, my insecurities about myself doesn't seem so big.

Edited by Suzy123
  • Love 3

Boob woman pissed me off. She demanded those boulders and likely went out if the U.S. To get them, but it's all the doctors fault. No you idiot, it's your fault for demanding that your A cups be made as large as your ass. I can't believe they out big implants right back in. Let her live with her flappers. That woman needed fosamax and minoxidil more than more fucking implants.

Terry really should have taken that shit out, or taken it out and done a double mastectomy. Those d cups will sag, and her body will likely continue to reject them. That face is the face of an addict, as is her wasted body. Her chest was completely concave under the implants. I know the point is redoing bad surgery, but she should have been a cautionary tale, not the proud recipient of "sexy" new large bewbs . Stupid vain hag. I didn't care if her boobs turned black and "fell off".

• Love 1

The superhero guy was odd. I can't believe he wore contact lenses that belonged to someone else...nasty!

Phew! I thought I imagined or misheard when he said he was using lenses someone else had been wearing!

Boob woman pissed me off. She demanded those boulders and likely went out if the U.S. To get them, but it's all the doctors fault. No you idiot, it's your fault for demanding that your A cups be made as large as your ass. I can't believe they out big implants right back in. Let her live with her flappers. That woman needed fosamax and minoxidil more than more fucking implants.

I didn't think those implants were huge. Actually, I thought he said they filled with fluid (I forget what he called the stuff) from her body and plumped up a bit.

(edited)

I didn't think those implants were huge. Actually, I thought he said they filled with fluid (I forget what he called the stuff) from her body and plumped up a bit.

He took out the 3000 cc implants, then allowed the skin flaps to stabilize and contract. During that time they filled up with 100-200 cc of blood serum. He then drained the serum, replaced the old implants with size D implants and removed a shit-ton of skin. I guess the D implants were 500 cc? 

Yeah, Dee looked really ravaged from drugs or a serious health issue or both. Even her face looked completely different in the photos. She has obviously made some bad choices in life but hopefully from here on out her life will be better without those septic bowling balls on her chest. She still isn't out of the woods; a lot of damage has been done and her body could still reject the new implants. Her son was a sweetheart and hopefully all that money she made as a stripper went towards his schooling.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 2

Size d implants in a shriveled woman who started out as an A cup is huge. Her pectoral muscles were almost completely wasted away. Terry just shoved those things in that stretched out fragile skin. There was no muscle to put them behind. They'll be hanging to her knees in a few years. Oh well, maybe she can pose for Gent again.

• Love 1
(edited)

I agree that D implants were still too large for her. Terry removed a bunch of skin, why not remove a little bit more and give her B implants? He said the skin was already compromised as far as blood supply and was thin and stressed from carrying the weight of the old implants. I thought she looked great when she was in between surgeries and was 100-200cc!

I'm still shuddering at the term "fungus ball"......

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 2

I watch this show wondering about people like the boob lady. Do they have serious body image issues or just stupid to think such extreme surgeries are a good idea!

Nose guy was hot before and after, glad he can breathe better.

• Love 1

I forgot all about nose guy in my disgust of boob idiot.   Score another A+ for Dr Nassif. 

I'm sick of tits, especially women past middle age who just realized their 30 year old foobs aren't a good idea, and just want a new set.    They're not botched, they just didn't fucking take care of themselves and want perky new boobs like the 20 year olds have.   

• Love 1

I still can't get past Dr. Dubrow putting another set of implants in that woman. She needed her skin trimmed out, then stitched up, and thank her chosen diety that she was still alive.

I don't understand why it's okay to show the doctors pulling a giant implant out of a hole the size of a nickel (while I crawl out of my skin--and I have a strong stomach, but cripes, that looks atrocious!!) but they blur bits of tissue removed from the body. And heaven forbid we see a nipple!! A beach-ball-sized breast is fine, but by god, blur out the 1/30 of it that is nipple! Think of the children!

• Love 6
(edited)

I would think that's because pec guy was actually missing a body part due to congenital reasons, whereas Filipino guy just wanted Superman abs but didn't want to do Superman workouts to get them.  

Or anything else, apparently.  Superman needs his chocolate!

Edited by Sile
  • Love 2

Granted, the doctors didn't work on Justin(?), the "Ken Doll" guy, but they had him "consult" on the pec guy. He doesn't work out, either. I agree that there's a mixed message in there somewhere.

Dubrow didn't work on watermelon-crushing boob lady but did on bowling ball tits. It's a bit confusing.

• Love 1

They brought Justin in because he actually does know a lot about custom implants, and how to create the illusion of muscle mass with them.      Superman guy was a creeper.   He's doing it for the kids of the Philippines?   Poor little bugs, they must have nightmares. 

Granted, the doctors didn't work on Justin(?), the "Ken Doll" guy, but they had him "consult" on the pec guy. He doesn't work out, either. I agree that there's a mixed message in there somewhere.

Dubrow didn't work on watermelon-crushing boob lady but did on bowling ball tits. It's a bit confusing.

Yes and the latter lady was obviously such frail health for some reason. She should have waited a year or longer for implants to see if her health bounced back..

• Love 1

You just know the nose job guy is going to get into another fight. He's been getting into fights since childhood. I wonder if he has cut ties with his family or even has more than one friend. This is purely speculation, but come on. How many of you live in fear of breaking your nose even once? He need to learn how to block punches, or stay sober enough not to fight bouncers.

Why didn't the bowling ball boob woman have to wait longer between implants? I know in some cases it's like a year. She raised a quality son. I'm alright with rewarding her with human sized breasts.

Filipino Superman's facial surgery is actually pretty good, but did I hear something about bleach? I like chocolate too, but I run marathons (slowly, but I do them).

I can understand not working on watermelon smasher's breasts.  She wanted larger implants which would be horrific.  She's been multiple shows.  Most doctors have refused to work on her.  If she wanted to reduce those monstrosities, that would be a different thing.  

I can also understand putting some kind of implant in this woman purely because she has been so defined by her breasts for so long, it might be psychologically damaging/dangerous to remove them and not replace with smaller implants.  I understand she went so big as a way to make more money.  For her own health those nasty things needed to be removed.  The leak had to have harmed her.  Also, her hunched back and concave chest could be from dragging all of that weight around on her small frame.  

Superboy was just another in a long line of freak show contestants on this show.  He was only shown so we could all gawk at the crazy and the doctors could be shown turning someone down- our weekly example of people who have gone overboard.

I am thinking of getting my nose redone.  I broke it more than a dozen times and, no, I'm not a fighter, just unlucky/a klutz with a large nose.  I would so love to have Dr. Nassif fix my nose. That guy looked great. 

• Love 1

I thought nose guy came off as kind of assholish, even though we were supposed to route for him since he also serves this country. But yeah, he gets into a lot of fights. I hope the new nose will help him pause before doing something stupid. And it was a really good nose, as was Miss India's. My nose is fine, but I see these perfect noses and wonder what could be done with mine.

• Love 3

Crooked nose guy is attractive (I really hate to admit) but he's obviously a jerk off. No one gets punched in the face a few times accidentally. Dude runs his mouth so people punch him for it. You would think he would learn his lesson and take responsibility for his role in it all. He tried to sound like it was sort of weird circumstances, but we're not fools.

• Love 9

IIRC, they didn't work on the watermelon boob smashing woman because she didn't want anything done to her breasts. She wanted to have work done on her abdomen. A tummy tuck I believe. And the doctors told her that because her boobs were so huge that they would have to be made smaller first to give her surgical scar on her stomach "air" to breathe to heal properly. Sometimes people actually do develop fungal infections in skin areas that never get air or are in constant touch with each other. She didn't want to reduce her boobs so that was why they didn't do the tummy tuck.

I agree that they could do with less freaks on the show. But I did find it interesting that the freaky Ken Doll guy actually came in handy and was treated respectfully by Dr. Dubrow when helping him to mold a form for the pectoral implant. I've seen that Ken Doll on other shows and he is usually mocked mercilessly. Guess there's hope for everyone.

I do enjoy the surgeries they do that really help people.

Only one that I can recall that was a failure somewhat. And that was the guy who had that big scar on the back of his head from have skin removed to do hair plugs. The docs did a revision on the scar to try to make it less visible. He didn't seem very pleased at the end of the show.

• Love 1