Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Snaporaz

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

Recommended Posts


Spoiler

Adam is planning something nasty for Newman Towers, Chelsea sees his computer drawings of the Tower, so she tries to go and warn Victor but is kidnapped (by her real life husband—-who was hired so he could get close to her during the kidnapping)

 

  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

Nina’s coming isn’t for a funeral is it?

Well if she wasn't at Dina's funeral, (I only watch the first half of the show these days), then maybe her boring son is marrying the popsicle stick. I honestly can't quite remember, didn't he used to be with Sharin' before the boring guy she's with now and in between rounds with Nick and Adam?

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

What is Sally’s start date?  I thought she had started filming?

She was in today's CDN episode. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/2/2020 at 11:15 PM, SweePea59 said:

Well if she wasn't at Dina's funeral, (I only watch the first half of the show these days), then maybe her boring son is marrying the popsicle stick. I honestly can't quite remember, didn't he used to be with Sharin' before the boring guy she's with now and in between rounds with Nick and Adam?

 

Chance never dated Sharon, but he did lose his cherry to Chloe.  I wonder if Nina is going to be Jack's new Teardrop of Love-interest they keep teasing us with? 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I try to avoid Y&R spoilers but I'm glad I came across this one: Tyler Johnson/Theo is coming back! Not sure whether if it's for a brief appearance or whether he'll be sticking around for a while but Soap She Knows has the scoop. Maybe the real dirty dirt is about to come out finally about Kyle.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I try to avoid Y&R spoilers but I'm glad I came across this one: Tyler Johnson/Theo is coming back! Not sure whether if it's for a brief appearance or whether he'll be sticking around for a while but Soap She Knows has the scoop. Maybe the real dirty dirt is about to come out finally about Kyle.

Yay!  As one of the only people who likes Theo, this makes me happy.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yay!  As one of the only people who likes Theo, this makes me happy.  

I didn't hate him. I liked him better than Kyle, that's for sure.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Late to the spoiler but @Joimiaroxeu You redeemed yourself from the fish sticks trauma you caused me! I adore Theo and hope that he is back for good! 

 

Theo is already gone, more's the pity.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Late to the spoiler but @Joimiaroxeu You redeemed yourself from the fish sticks trauma you caused me! I adore Theo and hope that he is back for good! 

Wasn't really looking for redemption but okay, lol.

Quote

Theo is already gone, more's the pity.

Yeah, what a waste. Show got me all excited for...not a lot. I guess he must've had a little time left on his contract and they decided to use him as a quick exposition device. Now Kyle can blame it all on Theo.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I guess we can have a contest. Who is the most herky, jerky, overacting actress on Y&R? Phyllis or Sally?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Well, I guess we can have a contest. Who is the most herky, jerky, overacting actress on Y&R? Phyllis or Sally?

Both bad. Only difference one is younger than the other. I hate that Jack had/has anything to do with them.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Have here’s been any spoilers? I keep checking the thread when I see a new post but haven’t seen any info 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Have here’s been any spoilers? I keep checking the thread when I see a new post but haven’t seen any info 

All I've seen is that Ashley is back next week.  Otherwise, just more of the same.

2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Yeah, does anyone have the 411 on the Locke Ness Monster?

I've been looking but so far I've seen no info posted on who will be playing him.  His wife has been cast, to be played by Courtney Love but that's as much as I've heard so far.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, boes said:

I've been looking but so far I've seen no info posted on who will be playing him.  His wife has been cast, to be played by Courtney Love but that's as much as I've heard so far.

Tis a sad day when I have to call out my own post for stupid.

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

image.png.30c7a629d3ebd06e178a5993d6330545.png

Hahahahaha!  I think I must have used gin instead of 1/2 and 1/2 in my tea this morning!  The actor cast as Tara Locke is Elizabeth Leiner.

Though now I would pay big time to see Courtney Love show up in Genoa City as Kyle's baby momma.

giphy.gif

She'd flatten his bouffant.

 

Edited by boes
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, boes said:

 

Hahahahaha!  I think I must have used gin instead of 1/2 and 1/2 in my tea this morning!  The actor cast as Tara Locke is Elizabeth Leiner.

Though now I would pay big time to see Courtney Love show up in Genoa City as Kyle's baby momma.

giphy.gif

She'd flatten his bouffant.

 

Damn straight.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

18 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Can he and Peter Bergman just stand around in suits for an hour? 😍

Or.....just a suggestion, mind you......in a bit less?  A lot less?  So much less that "shiver me timbers" would be an appropriate hello?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LucindaWalsh said:

To be translate, @boes wants them completely naked and not under any covers. 

Finally......someone who understands me!

 

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Too much fine!

On 3/2/2021 at 4:07 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

To translate, @boes wants them completely naked and not under any covers. 

Look for Victor to show up in his Black Tee-Shirt of Virality. And the Heavy Bag too.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

What's up with all the rumors about Mark Grossman leaving Y&R, does anyone know?

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

I never actively seek out spoilers, but I inadvertently stumbled across one and...oh my gods...it's a doozy.  By "doozy", I mean "come on, really?".  Faith goes into kidney failure, and Nick and Sharon are shocked to find out who the best donor match is.  If they're shocked, I guess it's not an Abbott.  So it must be Adam.  

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I never actively seek out spoilers, but I inadvertently stumbled across one and...oh my gods...it's a doozy.  By "doozy", I mean "come on, really?".  Faith goes into kidney failure, and Nick and Sharon are shocked to find out who the best donor match is.  If they're shocked, I guess it's not an Abbott.  So it must be Adam.  

It must be Adam. Faith would have a part of him inside her and she and Sharon should be more grateful. Nick would have to suck it up and Rey too.

Other than parents & grandparents. Adam, Victoria, Abby, and pregnant Mariah are the only other adult biological options on the show currently.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Other than parents & grandparents. Adam, Victoria, Abby, and pregnant Mariah are the only other adult biological options on the show currently.

There is summer who already had experience giving a part of her liver. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I guess there's Christian or whatever the name of that boy was. Does anyone ever mention him anymore? And good old Noah, darling of the the Parisian art scene.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

There is summer who already had experience giving a part of her liver. 

She's a good choice. She's gotta be good for something.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

She's a good choice. She's gotta be good for something.

Hell, yes. She's not good for anything, might as well use her for parts.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

No drama with it being a sister. It's gotta be Adam they can't find and Faiths so mad at. 

Rey stuck in middle with either  arresting him or letting him do the surgery when he shows up to save Faith risking himself.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

They recently used this old chestnut on B&B.  Katie desperately needed a kidney transplant, but neither of her sisters were a match.  But Flo, the newly discovered niece who aided and abetted the guy who kidnapped and sold her other niece's baby, was a match and happily donated her kidney to Katie.  Bippity Boppity Boo, All is forgiven!  (Flo is the one who told Summer all the crap about Sally, but conveniently left out her own felonious history.)

  • Like 9
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kristoff St. John to be remembered on 'Young & the Restless'

My link won’t work but on May 28 th, there will be a special episode commemorating KSJ. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

OOPS, should have put this here.

Michael Mealor and Hunter King are both out at Y&R - contract negotiations didn't work out.  No word in the article on when his last airdate is, apparently we've already seen hers.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, boes said:

OOPS, should have put this here.

Michael Mealor and Hunter King are both out at Y&R - contract negotiations didn't work out.  No word in the article on when his last airdate is, apparently we've already seen hers.

Seriously? Great news. I wonder who the new Kyle will be? Oh well sucker, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, boes said:

OOPS, should have put this here.

Michael Mealor and Hunter King are both out at Y&R - contract negotiations didn't work out.  No word in the article on when his last airdate is, apparently we've already seen hers.

Tararaboomdeay!

  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

It is to bad they couldn't film one more episode with them together for Kyle's last scenes.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So. Will Kyle go to Italy to be with Summer and leave his son who he loves more than life itself? WTH?!

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

I so hope this is true. I've never been a fan of Sumer or Kyle and would be much happier with both characters far from GC

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Summer is on today's CND episode. So there may be more episodes of her left unless the scenes in Italy with Nick are it. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did Ashland ever get a properly supervised paternity test done on Harrison?  For all we know Tara rubbed the swab on something from Kyle's bedroom or bouffant styling kit that had his DNA on it and submitted that.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/8/2021 at 6:51 PM, Artsda said:

It is to bad they couldn't film one more episode with them together for Kyle's last scenes.

Maybe they did?

On 7/8/2021 at 6:53 PM, Gam2 said:

So. Will Kyle go to Italy to be with Summer and leave his son who he loves more than life itself? WTH?!

Why do I think Tara does something and somehow Jack ends up with Harcourt Fenton Mudd.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

This would make sense if the real daddy is Oily Balls.

For those who don’t keep up who is said Oily Balls?

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

For those who don’t keep up who is said Oily Balls?

Theo, who shares DNA with Kyle because Dina was their shared grandmother.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size