Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I still can't stomach the ideea that Victor would keep Adam hidden or would just bump into him in Vegas... Come on Josh, you can do better!!

and using the code name spider LOL

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I can't deny that, but IMO, that has more to do with the amazing CG. She would have chemistry with a bump on a log.

Maybe nuAdam or Ana. She'll probably have to stay gay or they'll get protests - Even tho it was made clear that she was bi. She and Ana would make one pretty couple. If Chip comes back, he was always hoping for a gay storyline. Maybe he could be the 'gay character' since these shows have quotas.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

according to sod, rey tells sharon that it was mia who attacked lola.

rey wants sharon to keep it a secret...

well rey, i hope the opposite happens.

MY HOPE is that sharon goes straight to paul and tells him it was mia.

however, with jg writing, she probably won't. 🤐

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

It's ridiculous that Rey's keeping this secret.  I hope when Lola finds out she kicks him in the balls really hard.  And then does it again as soon as he recovers from the first kicking.

Yeah, he is a really bad brother.  How can he even face her, after all she has been through, with this lie?  She thinks Arturrro is the scumbag 🤨.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Rey is a terrible brother. And a terrible boyfriend. Not a great cop either, come to think of it. If show wants me to root for Sharon to get together with this dink, then show better start him on a path to redemption. And no, just sticking him with Sharon is not redemption. Yes, I think the path to being a better man goes through Lola’s testicle smashing boot.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I was so excited that Victor was finally getting his head examined. The man has centuries of issues to untangle. Alas, I suppose the writers didn’t want to open that can of nightmares. 

He would just whine about the orphanage and being a self-made man and blame Jag Abbot for all his problems. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Victors paying for a shrink in Vegas. 

I told you, Spider is Louis Litt's shrink, Dr Lipschitz, lol.

3 hours ago, taavir40 said:

apperently new adam is not gonna be part of the younger crowd. His usuals Victor billy Victoria Nick Etc

As he should. Was the possibility of him joining the younglings even an option?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

I told you, Spider is Louis Litt's shrink, Dr Lipschitz, lol.

As he should. Was the possibility of him joining the younglings even an option?

People seemed to think so. Because of Mark's age I didnt but alot of people did 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

People seemed to think so. Because of Mark's age I didnt but alot of people did 

Yeah, people that probably don't watch the show... What would Adam have to do with Lola or Kyle or Summer? lol...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

Yeah, people that probably don't watch the show... What would Adam have to do with Lola or Kyle or Summer? lol...

i have to ask lol. If mark grossman is good as Adam are you gonna change your profile pic? 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

On this site? Yeah, no. Everyone here has been watching Show for decades.

I meant people in general, not people on this site particularly.

7 hours ago, taavir40 said:

i have to ask lol. If mark grossman is good as Adam are you gonna change your profile pic? 

Haha, dunno, maybe?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Does anybody know what role Andy Shephard scored? He was cast a couple weeks before Mark Grossman but no details surfaced as to what role hel'll play...

I have no idea 

1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Does anybody know what role Andy Shephard scored? He was cast a couple weeks before Mark Grossman but no details surfaced as to what role hel'll play...

someone, can't remember who or where, mentioned some rando dude talking to vikki in vegas might have been him...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

someone, can't remember who or where, mentioned some rando dude talking to vikki in vegas might have been him...

Nope, that's Brandon, played by Mitch Eakins.

18 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

JCs script. Adam's back by the 14th

Screenshot_20190415-122529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can't wait!!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Nope, that's Brandon, played by Mitch Eakins.

Can't wait!!

Adam has scenes with Victor,Nikki,Nick,Victoria and Christian that ep
than scenes with Jack
Kyle 
Phyllis 
Sharon
Summer
Lauren
There is also Adam, Kyle, Lola, Sharon and Victor

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, taavir40 said:

she found a bill
its probably for Adam.

Well, might it be more likely that Vic's paying for a shrink for Chloe? I don't know whether he's figured out that Chloe isn't entombed at that mausoleum or not. But if that photo shows Adam, Victor and Adam both would have a very strong need to take care of their mutual problem. Of course, it's definitely something that Adam would have needed and might have benefit of psychological counseling following everything that happened. He would have to have residual issues with Pops for setting him up and getting him railroaded into prison, not to mention Chloe's vengeance and blowing up the cabin with him supposed to have been killed in it. I'd certainly have major PTSD issues and a whole lot of anger at my father for having thrown in with and protecting the woman who help him destroy my life.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3