Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Ashley on TV Source podcast.

Y&R is recasting Chelsea even though MCE is available.

CK chose to leave & she's not coming back full time. She's moving out of LA.

Ashley wants Daveeta Sherwood to return to play Lily again. But it's unlikely.

There's speculation that Ana may be gay and possible new love interest for Mariah.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, taavir40 said:

YES! Thank God in Heavens!! Mia was awfully written, they used her whole character as a plot device, no developement, nothing to make you root for her. Just horrible, I'm glad she gets the boot. Rey and Lola can stay, I guess, they're starting to grow on me.

8 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Btw I just figured out your profile name from that casting call for Adam in 2014 😂 I like Aaron newton better than the one they used this year. Jeremy 

Finally someone noticed lol !

2 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Ashley on TV Source podcast.

Y&R is recasting Chelsea even though MCE is available.

CK chose to leave & she's not coming back full time. She's moving out of LA.

Ashley wants Daveeta Sherwood to return to play Lily again. But it's unlikely.

There's speculation that Ana may be gay and possible new love interest for Mariah.

Oh, hell no, this means Mariah and Tessa get to stick around for more and they're just awful, I can't stand them.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

YES! Thank God in Heavens!! Mia was awfully written, they used her whole character as a plot device, no developement, nothing to make you root for her. Just horrible, I'm glad she gets the boot. Rey and Lola can stay, I guess, they're starting to grow on me.

Finally someone noticed lol !

Oh, hell no, this means Mariah and Tessa get to stick around for more and they're just awful, I can't stand them.

im surprised you didn't comment on Chelsea being recast lol

• Love 1
Just now, taavir40 said:

im surprised you didn't comment on Chelsea being recast lol

Haha, after I posted I thought of editing the post...

Well, I guess it's the next logical move, since MCE refused to return. Adam needs Chelsea and Connor, there's no other way he comes back without them. I just hope they won't cast a 12 yo in the role...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Haha, after I posted I thought of editing the post...

Well, I guess it's the next logical move, since MCE refused to return. Adam needs Chelsea and Connor, there's no other way he comes back without them. I just hope they won't cast a 12 yo in the role...

oh thats gonna be hard recreating this well known couple with newbs

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

oh thats gonna be hard recreating this well known couple with newbs

The casting is very important and with Adam they took a bit of a gamble, imo. If MCE would've returned, having a familiar face in the picture, would've helped viewers accommodate the new Adam much easier. But now, with both actors being new, it's gonna be interesting to watch how they figure it out. In the end, no one is irreplaceable.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

The casting is very important and with Adam they took a bit of a gamble, imo. If MCE would've returned, having a familiar face in the picture, would've helped viewers accommodate the new Adam much easier. But now, with both actors being new, it's gonna be interesting to watch how they figure it out. In the end, no one is irreplaceable.

They could kill Chels - that would make Adam a brooding, tragical character. Very romantic & he could blame Prick

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, crowsworks said:

They could kill Chels - that would make Adam a brooding, tragical character. Very romantic & he could blame Prick

That's a great ideea and would spark some real drama.

1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

Alsooo
mark Grossman airs early-mid may

Looking forward to it!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

He also seems to be having trouble finding much work. Something is definitely off with him.

Well, the lack of work doesn’t necessarily mean anything nefarious. Chrishell Hartley hasn’t done much other than DOOL for the last little while, and she’s now a realtor with her own Netflix reality series.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Btw, shouldn't they start dropping some hints by now, that Adam is alive and about to return? Like some solid hints?

I think they have dropped some vague hints. Victoria is in Vegas, some rando she met there recalls seeing Victor there, Adam was a gambler. Ergo- Adam will turn up in Vegas and run into either Victor or Beely.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Btw, shouldn't they start dropping some hints by now, that Adam is alive and about to return? Like some solid hints?

I believe this poker storyline is the start of his return 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

I believe this poker storyline is the start of his return 

Well it has to be, given Mark's fast approaching airing. And I guess it's plausible, with Vicky, Billy and The Moustache all three in Vegas. Not sure how it's gonna play out but let's give the writers some time and credit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Well it has to be, given Mark's fast approaching airing. And I guess it's plausible, with Vicky, Billy and The Moustache all three in Vegas. Not sure how it's gonna play out but let's give the writers some time and credit.

they did this in 2010 victor lured Adam out with poker. Maybe osmeone at the game has info on adam

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I think they have dropped some vague hints. Victoria is in Vegas, some rando she met there recalls seeing Victor there, Adam was a gambler. Ergo- Adam will turn up in Vegas and run into either Victor or Beely.

Can he maybe run into them while speeding in a really, REALLY big truck?   Please???

Then I'd really be happy to have Adam back, especially if they had to use the Jaws of Life to pry him out of the remains of ButtBiscuit's nose, or the reeking remains of Victor's soul.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE????????!!??!

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, boes said:

Can he maybe run into them while speeding in a really, REALLY big truck?   Please???

Then I'd really be happy to have Adam back, especially if they had to use the Jaws of Life to pry him out of the remains of ButtBiscuit's nose, or the reeking remains of Victor's soul.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE????????!!??!

Duuude, that's harsh... lol. I take it you're not that fond of Adam?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

off topic but im wondering how long Adam will be behind a cell for attacking that guard

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

Adam's fine, it's the others mentioned I'm not fond of.

• Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, taavir40 said:

off topic but im wondering how long Adam will be behind a cell for attacking that guard

They cleared him of Delia's death fairly quickly. I'd be surprised if they'd even mention the attack.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

How will victor react to Adam being alive if he doesnt already know 

Victor knows everything. I'm assuming that he's been keeping Adam under wraps (for whatever reason) until the time is ready for his triumphant return to General City.  Connor is probably in College at this point.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, bc1795 said:

Victor knows everything. I'm assuming that he's been keeping Adam under wraps (for whatever reason) until the time is ready for his triumphant return to General City.  Connor is probably in College at this point.

I disagree. He doesn't know, and Connor hasn't been SORAS'ed (hopefully). Since MCE isn't returning I could go with Chelsea being killed story, that would give Adam a purpose (revenge) on the show. Otherwise, I don't see what he could bring to the show nowadays. The Adam vs Victor bullcrap is getting old.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I disagree. He doesn't know, and Connor hasn't been SORAS'ed (hopefully). Since MCE isn't returning I could go with Chelsea being killed story, that would give Adam a purpose (revenge) on the show. Otherwise, I don't see what he could bring to the show nowadays. The Adam vs Victor bullcrap is getting old.

how long before victor disowns adam lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I think we would've gotten 'em already, if Mark is indeed showing up in early-mid May...

maybe josh wont show them. He will probably hint the return some other way

(edited)

In Vegas,  Victoria gets a text from Brandon about the poker game tonight, and tells Billy he claims to have seen her father meeting a man at the games. Billy doesn’t think it’s a good idea for her to go. Victoria agrees – she’ll have them move the game to her suite. Billy insists on staying. Brandon arrives and wants to move the game due to Billy’s presence. Billy says this is the only room where Brandon can play with Billy’s money. As they prepare to play, Brandon asks Billy to answer the door – it’s Sinead, who purrs that she and ‘Bill’ go way back. Billy informs Sinead he won’t be playing. Victoria decides she’s going down. During play, Vikki’s disappointed her father’s friend hasn’t shown. She learns his name is Spider.

Edited by taavir40
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I agree but damn, you don't see chemistry like that every day.

I can't deny that, but IMO, that has more to do with the amazing CG. She would have chemistry with a bump on a log.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I can't deny that, but IMO, that has more to do with the amazing CG. She would have chemistry with a bump on a log.

Cait said it was a rumor shes not going anywhere right now

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

Cait said it was a rumor shes not going anywhere right now

Oh come on!!! I already popped the champagne!

But let's not forget that Mia also said that she'll stay, when such rumors popped up so let's hope it'll happen again!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Oh come on!!! I already popped the champagne!

But let's not forget that Mia also said that she'll stay, when such rumors popped up so let's hope it'll happen again!

Ohhh also on the Canadian episode Victor's partners name is "Spider" he is hot apperentlly and has a cane. So I guess if hes Adam hes still injured 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

Ohhh also on the Canadian episode Victor's partners name is "Spider" he is hot apperentlly and has a cane. So I guess if hes Adam hes still injured 

I still can't stomach the ideea that Victor would keep Adam hidden or would just bump into him in Vegas... Come on Josh, you can do better!!

• Love 3