Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I just hope they don't go the plastic surgery route again. They recast Billy without reference to his appearance.

Oh, what plastic surgery? You mean the JH story arc? That didn't involve plastic surgery, it was more like a freakin' miracle! Only in bullshit land you get blown up in a car explosion, get thrown in a frozen river and turn up months later looking like a fashion model. Hell, even Paul Williams argued back then why this could never happen!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I really don't know but I think they'll start building up to it soon, I suspect that Mark started taping which means we'll have Adam back during the May sweeps.

56564622_1170739979773591_3916924364800393216_n.jpg.a482c26bc0a0e2b7821a696e13ceca9f.jpg

Going backwards on Mal and Sussman's writing would be stupid, honestly. The best way to bring Adam back is to shock everyone, The Great Victor Newman included! 

so he comes on in 6 weeks! 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Oh, what plastic surgery? You mean the JH story arc? That didn't involve plastic surgery, it was more like a freakin' miracle! Only in bullshit land you get blown up in a car explosion, get thrown in a frozen river and turn up months later looking like a fashion model. Hell, even Paul Williams argued back then why this could never happen!

Not only that but he was magically taller.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

IF he started taping and he didn't just go to the studios to run some errands or I don't know...

hes been cast for weeks. They already did wardrobe fittings etc.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Not only that but he was magically taller.

Exactly! And wouldn't it feel more real and relatable if he had like a scar or something? Or have a limp leg for a while?

3 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

hes been cast for weeks. They already did wardrobe fittings etc.

Then he could be taping already, who knows...

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Exactly! And wouldn't it feel more real and relatable if he had like a scar or something? Or have a limp leg for a while?

Then he could be taping already, who knows...

i was wondering who do you want to play Adam when/If mark leaves in a few years? I hope Adam 5 is good 🙂

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, taavir40 said:

i was wondering who do you want to play Adam when/If mark leaves in a few years? I hope Adam 5 is good 🙂

Well, Wally Cox is dead...

• LOL 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

Lol, we haven't seen the 4th incarnation yet, besides Mark is relatively a newbie, there isn't any real danger for him to pull a Hartley and leave us high and dry.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Lol, we haven't seen the 4th incarnation yet, besides Mark is relatively a newbie, there isn't any real danger for him to pull a Hartley and leave us high and dry.

im just preparing myself lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Meh.

9 hours ago, miamama said:

Yeah he’s very meh. Hope he doesn’t stick around.

That's what I thought too but I wanted to hear some more opinions lol. I don't know, it's like he's stuck in a permanent drunk/constipated old man mode. At least his voice is.

4 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Mark's hair as Adam 

D2uQ08DWwAAY1w7.jpeg.jpg

I don't know about you but me, I take this as confirmation that he began taping.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

it still feels weird Adams actually coming back lol

That's because they need to start building up to the big return/reveal. For now there are no mentions of Adam on the show so naturally, if you'd see him on the show nowadays, it will feel out of place.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Adam and Skye played poker, right? So there is an Adam-poker connection. Will Skye climb out of the volcano? lol

skye and adam CHEATED at poker and that's why they won all the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don't want to be mean, but I'm going to be mean.  I bet JM will NOT want to do any scenes with this Adam, he is absolutely gorgeous & will make JM look even more caveman-like.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I don't want to be mean, but I'm going to be mean.  I bet JM will NOT want to do any scenes with this Adam, he is absolutely gorgeous & will make JM look even more caveman-like.

Age-wise, this Adam could be Nick's son for that matter, Mark being younger than Robert Adamson (who plays Noah Newman!!!) So I guess there's no competition there. I still don't know how the hell they're gonna play the age angle, I'm not that confident on that part.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Age-wise, this Adam could be Nick's son for that matter, Mark being younger than Robert Adamson (who plays Noah Newman!!!) So I guess there's no competition there. I still don't know how the hell they're gonna play the age angle, I'm not that confident on that part.

Well its Adam's right age before old muhney took the role. Gina was 10 years younger than Michelle also

• Love 2
1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

Well its Adam's right age before old muhney took the role. Gina was 10 years younger than Michelle also

Yeah but Gina doesn't look THAT much younger. Mark is a kid compared to the other actors that played Adam and to the rest of the cast. On this regard, I really thing JG could've done better with the casting, not to disrespect Mark or anything..

4 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Are we sure Adam is really Victor's son. With the last few recasts of Adam, they getting guys who are way too attractive to be Victor's kid.

the magic of  mutliple explosions. Does wonders for the skin.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, taavir40 said:

"old Muhney???"   The man is 42 years old!  He was mid 30's when he was fired 5 years ago!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 4/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, taavir40 said:

Heh. From my vantage point they are ALL babies!!😉

Age is a state of mind anyway...and on soaps you'll burn out your brain trying to make sense of anyone's age & "possible" timelines.

Ninja P summed it up perfectly:

To me, the easiest way to watch soaps is to forget about dates and ages and SORAS. It will never make sense. Some characters are obviously older than others. A kid born five years ago might be an adult today or a couple who should be too old is having a baby. Whatever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

He's 32, younger than his nephew, Noah...

His age doesnf matter lol. They were casting in early 30s to early 40s. They were certainly not bringing the boob grabber back

• Love 3
1 minute ago, taavir40 said:

His age doesnf matter lol. They were casting in early 30s to early 40s. They were certainly not bringing the boob grabber back

do you mean michael muhney?

first off,  i don't believe it ever happened..

but diff strokes i guess.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I mean that can happen. I have a friend whose brother got married before she was born and had kids. But in this case we know better.

Agree. However, I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll spin this much younger Adam..

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

He also seems to be having trouble finding much work. Something is definitely off with him.

"The Good Doctor" aside, I don't think he got any other major role so his career definitely got a hit after Y&R firing.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Agree. However, I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll spin this much younger Adam..

"The Good Doctor" aside, I don't think he got any other major role so his career definitely got a hit after Y&R firing.

they asked MCE back she said no.
and they chem tested Mark and Sharon case 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

There were rumors that issues with him arose besides leaking some of the series finale online when he was on Veronica Mars which is why he was fired from the show. His character was killed off the show and he wasn't asked back in any capacity for the movie or the revival show on Hulu. He has a couple creepy black and white head shots on his IMDB profile which seem more recent that make him look like he's closer to 50 instead of being 43. I wonder what he's doing for money now....

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

they asked MCE back she said no.
and they chem tested Mark and Sharon case 

Maybe Shadam will return after all.. But how about Rey? And what happens with Connor and Chelsea? Will Adam just give up his family?

It's interesting though that MCE refused, when she left, she clearly said that she would want to come back one day...

• Love 1

Maybe Shadam will return after all.. But how about Rey? And what happens with Connor and Chelsea? Will Adam just give up his family?

It's interesting though that MCE refused, when she left, she clearly said that she would want to come back one day...

She said in 2016 she truely didnt think there would be another Adam. Maybe she just doesnt like that storyline again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

She said in 2016 she truely didnt think there would be another Adam. Maybe she just doesnt like that storyline again.

Well, the writers (at that time Sally Sussma'am and then Mal Old) really did a good job getting rid of anything Adam related following his "death" and the show has moved on from him, his family, everything. Even his apartment was sold to Devon. So this resurrection might be pushing it a bit. That's why I really think that if at some point in time another death scenario comes up, that will be the end of Adam, no doubt about it.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 1

Well, the writers (at that time Sally Sussma'am and then Mal Old) really did a good job getting rid of anything Adam related following his "death" and the show has moved on from him, his family, everything. Even his apartment was sold to Devon. So this resurrection might be pushing it a bit. That's why I really think that if at some point in time another death scenario comes up, that will be the end of Adam, no doubt about it.

If mark leaves I hope Adam just moves away. That way he is out there somewhere 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Btw I just figured out your profile name from that casting call for Adam in 2014 😂 I like Aaron newton better than the one they used this year. Jeremy 

• Love 1