Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

Apperently there recasting Chelsea.

Interesting.

I have a theory that Nick and Adam will have a new era of conflict over Chelsea and Christian and some manner of business.

I think they’re going with Phack. They’ll tease Phick because with MS they can but I don’t actually think that’s the pairing they’ll do.

I think the ship has sailed on Peter getting a real, new love interest. They won’t do it. They’ll never hire someone new in his age bracket so he’ll either look stupid with a young thing or it’s Phyllis. JM can be paired with younger women still. And Shick is always alive.

Philly killed Phack for me. MS repulsed me with her phoning it in just before she left.

I’m so happy Philly is killed dead with Neck Jut gone that I’ll suck up MS as Phyllis. At least she played the character’s history. God knows what the fuck Tognoni was doing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Apperently there recasting Chelsea.

I read it on Soap Dirt this morning but given the source I don't buy it. But then again, they'd have to, considering Mark Grossman's age.

This aside, I don't like that the ideea of Adam being paired with the younger generation (in Kyle, Lola, Summer's age bucket). I hope to God they don't go there! Can you imagine how creepy that would be?

On another note, today we welcome Mitch Eakins on Y&R, as Brandon.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

I read it on Soap Dirt this morning but given the source I don't buy it. But then again, they'd have to, considering Mark Grossman's age.

This aside, I don't like that the ideea of Adam being paired with the younger generation (in Kyle, Lola, Summer's age bucket). I hope to God they don't go there! Can you imagine how creepy that would be?

someone said this on another board and i think its correct " Nick will be adams rival. Nick slept with Chelsea and had Adams son. Adam knows victor framed him. Adam has to get the charges dropped for attacking the guard". I dont see him being in the younger generatrion

• Love 3
1 hour ago, taavir40 said:

someone said this on another board and i think its correct " Nick will be adams rival. Nick slept with Chelsea and had Adams son. Adam knows victor framed him. Adam has to get the charges dropped for attacking the guard". I dont see him being in the younger generatrion

I was hoping Adam would be recast in the Johnnie and Katie camp.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😘🤗🐿️

I'm happy for you, jewel21, I know you love him!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, boes said:

Thank you, Boes! And if it makes you feel better, I hope they don't bring back Chloe, either. 

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Thank you, Boes! And if it makes you feel better, I hope they don't bring back Chloe, either. 

Jewls since Adam is coming back what do you think kevin will do?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Let's hope so!

7 hours ago, taavir40 said:
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

Judith Chapman is also done at Days so maybe she'll join Greg on Y&R. It's so good to see that JH brings the show to it's former glory with all these big actors and characters coming back!

Maybe Chloe will return too. Margaux Dawson doesn't really have a story of her own on GH so maybe they'll drop her altogether.

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Let's hope so!

Judith Chapman is also done at Days so maybe she'll join Greg on Y&R. It's so good to see that JH brings the show to it's former glory with all these big actors and characters coming back!

Maybe Chloe will return too. Margaux Dawson doesn't really have a story of her own on GH so maybe they'll drop her altogether.

i hope chloe returns since she didn't kill Adam!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Hallelujah!

5 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe Chloe went and killed Chelsea and somehow Adam and Kevin are...i don't know. I always thought Kevie would make a hilarious PI. Maybe Rey could team up with him...or Mariah. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

Interesting choice of name, considering Victoria's very first boyfriend was also named Brandon (Collins) and played by the late Paul Walker.

ETA: b254d2d1578aa88ee998f051dc5168fd.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Interesting choice of name, considering Victoria's very first boyfriend was also named Brandon (Collins) and played by the late Paul Walker.

ETA: b254d2d1578aa88ee998f051dc5168fd.jpg

Yeah, it's kinda eerie. Besides, Mitch Eakins kinda resembles Paul, don't you think?

14 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

I was wondering..  are you guys surprised they actually cast an Adam? I remember someone said they tried so many times in 2016 and 2017 etc

Not really, it doesn't look like they put THAT much effort in the recast, after all. Hiring a newcomer in MM and JH's shoes it's bold and I believe that the kid deserves this chance but let's not forget what shoes he has to fill...

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

Yeah, it's kinda eerie. Besides, Mitch Eakins kinda resembles Paul, don't you think?

Not really, it doesn't look like they put THAT much effort in the recast, after all. Hiring a newcomer in MM and JH's shoes it's bold and I believe that the kid deserves this chance but let's not forget what shoes he has to fill...

I think they just hired a newcomer to avoid him leaving in a couple of years for a primetime series lol

According to Daytime Condifential he tested REALLY well so I hope hes good.

• Love 7

I think they just hired a newcomer to avoid him leaving in a couple of years for a primetime series lol

Meaning he was able to memorize more then 3 lines of dialogue

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, bc1795 said:

Meaning he was able to memorize more then 3 lines of dialogue

That was one of the things I loved about Dark Shadows. Jonathon Frid frequently forgot his lines, coming up with some pretty hilarious ad libs.

• Love 10

I guess Mark's got some skills if he got the part. The problem is that if the performance won't be strong and memorable on one hand, and the stories will be dull and uncreative on the other, the character will get watered down quickly and fans will lose interest. And get pissed!

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

That was one of the things I loved about Dark Shadows. Jonathon Frid frequently forgot his lines, coming up with some pretty hilarious ad libs. 

Ahh, when soaps were great.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I guess Mark's got some skills if he got the part. The problem is that if the performance won't be strong and memorable on one hand, and the stories will be dull and uncreative on the other, the character will get watered down quickly and fans will lose interest. And get pissed!

i think he will be fine. Or atleast i hope lol. Its gonna be interesting to see who/what brings Adam back to town

• Love 3

Thinking about Barnabas made me smile.

Being a fairly recent viewer I'm at a loss for conversations about Adam Chloe and Kevin but I'm a quick study and I plan to pay close attention to the forums and learn what I can.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, paisley said:

Thinking about Barnabas made me smile.

Being a fairly recent viewer I'm at a loss for conversations about Adam Chloe and Kevin but I'm a quick study and I plan to pay close attention to the forums and learn what I can.

Adam Killed Chloes daughter Delia in an accidental Hit and run
He covered it up and months later her dad found out and they got into a car accident. Her Dad escaped and the car blew up. Everyone thought Adam was dead but he had plastic surgery pretending to be someone named Gabriel bingham. Months later everyone found out and he got 10 years. He was going to Prision but Chloe ran him down
A year later Chloe and Adams dad framed him for murder. He escaped prison and was in a cabin with his wife and kid. When they left Chloe tranqualised him and Blew the cabin up. Everyone found out chloe killed Adam and she faked her death and left town with Kevin.
Now Adams coming back so hes alive

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, paisley said:

Thank you taavir40 for the info. That's a whole lotta drama. Cars are not Adam's friend.

The entire population of GC need to stay out of cars, cabins and parking lots. Oh, and parks, definitely parks.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

The entire population of GC need to stay out of cars, cabins and parking lots. Oh, and parks, definitely parks.

Well, maybe not the ENTIRE population......

I think Dummer and ButtBiscuit should play a game jacks in the street right outside Rexx Rugs while being supervised by her beloved Gwampaw, Mr. Mumbles...... and we can just hope.......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, boes said:

Well, maybe not the ENTIRE population......

I think Dummer and ButtBiscuit should play a game jacks in the street right outside Rexx Rugs while being supervised by her beloved Gwampaw, Mr. Mumbles...... and we can just hope.......

And just then, who should spontaneously decide to join in the jacks game? Why...it's Mia!

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

And just then, who should spontaneously decide to join in the jacks game? Why...it's Mia!

And driving down the street, snarling with her head firmly planted in her posterior is.....Phyllis......

oh yeah, no seatbelt on......

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, boes said:

And driving down the street, snarling with her head firmly planted in her posterior is.....Phyllis......

oh yeah, no seatbelt on......

She doesn't see the pole she crashed into because she was busy trying to chew off her own face.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Jewls since Adam is coming back what do you think kevin will do?

I don`t know to be perfectly honest. I guess we`ll find out shortly. 

I miss Paul Walker 😭

• Love 5
6 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Brandon reveals he saw Victoria's father recently at a high-stakes poker game, but he wasn’t gambling,he was talking to someone.

Was  he talking to Adam?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, bannana said:

Why not?

it says that this leads to a mystery. So i can see it tying up to Adams return.

37 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I don't think it's Adam. It makes no sense.

agreed adam wouldnt be in Las Vegas. But this will probably lead to his return.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

it says that this leads to a mystery. So i can see it tying up to Adams return.

agreed adam wouldnt be in Las Vegas. But this will probably lead to his return.

Maybe Pricktor has known all along that Adam is alive.  Oh wait, let me correct that.  Of course, Prick has known all along that Adam is alive.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Adam Killed Chloes daughter Delia in an accidental Hit and run
He covered it up and months later her dad found out and they got into a car accident. Her Dad escaped and the car blew up. Everyone thought Adam was dead but he had plastic surgery pretending to be someone named Gabriel bingham. Months later everyone found out and he got 10 years. He was going to Prision but Chloe ran him down
A year later Chloe and Adams dad framed him for murder. He escaped prison and was in a cabin with his wife and kid. When they left Chloe tranqualised him and Blew the cabin up. Everyone found out chloe killed Adam and she faked her death and left town with Kevin.
Now Adams coming back so hes alive

Adam didn't know he hit Delia. She was dressed in black on a dark, road - left alone in the car by 'great' dad Billy - with an un leashed dog, while he ran into the local stop & rob for ice cream. She opened the door - dog ran away and she, being 8, ran after it. Adam swerved into some bushes to miss the dog and seeing it run away, got back in the car and went home. later he heard the news and found a piece of Dee's halloween costume under the car. Being on everyone's shit list, he didn't fess up. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Why not?

It would be over the top to see Victor stumble across his dead son while in Vegas, no build-up, no tie-in... So anticlimactic, Josh can do so much better in setting up Adam's return.

8 hours ago, bannana said:

Maybe Pricktor has known all along that Adam is alive.  Oh wait, let me correct that.  Of course, Prick has known all along that Adam is alive.

He didn't know, he was devastated in the aftermath of his death. Besides, his family hated his guts after they found out that he conspired with Chloe, why would he keep this information for himself when it could exonerate him in front of his loved ones?

1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

He didn't know, he was devastated in the aftermath of his death. Besides, his family hated his guts after they found out that he conspired with Chloe, why would he keep this information for himself when it could exonerate him in front of his loved ones?

that was a previous writer tho.

maybe he thinks he is protecting adam from chloe trying to kill him again.

maybe he thinks he is protecting nick's custody of can.

maybe it's just turd being his usual prick self.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

It would be over the top to see Victor stumble across his dead son while in Vegas, no build-up, no tie-in... So anticlimactic, Josh can do so much better in setting up Adam's return.

Ok how do you think there gonna set up Adam's return

• Love 2
(edited)

Ok how do you think there gonna set up Adam's return

I really don't know but I think they'll start building up to it soon, I suspect that Mark started taping which means we'll have Adam back during the May sweeps.

56564622_1170739979773591_3916924364800393216_n.jpg.a482c26bc0a0e2b7821a696e13ceca9f.jpg

2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

that was a previous writer tho.

maybe he thinks he is protecting adam from chloe trying to kill him again.

maybe he thinks he is protecting nick's custody of can.

maybe it's just turd being his usual prick self.

Going backwards on Mal and Sussman's writing would be stupid, honestly. The best way to bring Adam back is to shock everyone, The Great Victor Newman included! 

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I really don't know but I think they'll start building up to it soon, I suspect that Mark started taping which means we'll have Adam back during the May sweeps.

56564622_1170739979773591_3916924364800393216_n.jpg.a482c26bc0a0e2b7821a696e13ceca9f.jpg

Going backwards on Mal and Sussman's writing would be stupid, honestly. The best way to bring Adam back is to shock everyone, The Great Victor Newman included! 

I just hope they don't go the plastic surgery route again. They recast Billy without reference to his appearance.

• Love 9