Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Victor has a number of titles, all gained through blood sacrifice, bribes, and/or ritualistic goat blowing.

Lord Loathing

Duke of Douche

The Pus Pontiff

Archduke Fartingman

Prince Pruneshaft

Sauron

Commander Cocksock, Army of the Undead

Ayatollah Ebola

Victacula, Reaper of Blood and Priestbane

Dr. Jerkoff and Mr. Formaldehyde

• Love 11

camryn had a pic of herself and "luca" and then said "princess mariah".

i must say, the pic of her and miles was absolutely stunning.

she is very beautiful.

altho i did read elsewhere that he was supposedly going to be wasted on abby.

Or dog forbid Pwincass Dummer. Why waste a cool guy when you have blonds and one of them is a stick insect.

• Love 6

camryn had a pic of herself and "luca" and then said "princess mariah".

i must say, the pic of her and miles was absolutely stunning.

she is very beautiful.

That would be wonderful if they put them together! Both actors have a quirky and fun sense of humor so they could spark plus it would be romantic seeing Mariah who had such an awful past be swept off her feet. Of course Dummer and Abby would be dying of jealousy.

On what planet do we need more Esther?

This x 20.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 5

so, i read elsewhere about the fall previews from chuckles.

there will be MORE tragedy for sharon...blah blah blah, what the phuck else is new chuck?

adam and chels will come back to gc

dick and her get married and she regrets ever getting involved with adam..roll my phucking eyes

oh and dick really truly loves herb

neils revenge plot doesn't go as planned but he's not giving up

things heat up for marissa and noah..

i really and truly wanted to root for sharon and dylan to have their baby, but i guess it's just not to be...waaaaaaaah 

• Love 4

-Miracles turn to heartbreak as Sage's doctor reveals that Nick gave her a unique type of yeast infection and her uterus has been rising like a loaf of bread. Devastated, she picks up her prescription antibiotics and a bus ticket out of Genoa City.

-Nick doesn't notice his fiancee is gone right away, previews Head Writer Chuck Pratt. The hunk has been busy rolling a rather malleable booger into the shape of beloved cartoon canine Scooby-Doo. "It's when he needs Sage's advice about whether his sculpted nose gold would go viral faster on Facebook or YouTube that he realizes," teases the scribe.

-Noah and Marissa hit another bump on their road to true love when the feisty waitress accidentally hurts his feelings. "She tells him that she doesn't need his help bringing the sexy back to Genoa City," Noah's portrayer says ruefully. "Marissa thinks he'd do more harm than good."

-Summer excitedly tells Phyllis about her new job as a hand model. Viewers will be moved as Phyllis gently sits her daughter down and explains that giving hand jobs to a garden gnome isn't a career, and if Kyle is cutting her a check for services rendered, Summer has mistakenly stumbled onto another profession. "Phyllis is now considering sending her kid to a convent," reveals Pratt. "And Jack needs to take a firmer hand with his son." Does that mean Kyle will be placed on a lawn far, far away from Genoa City?

-France will attempt to deport Adam and Chelsea for crimes against romance. In a bold move that wins both bipartisan support and accolades, President Obama refuses to take them back. "Fans will love watching Chelsea and Adam pull closer as they try various methods of sneaking into the country, " Pratt tells us. Viewers can expect the beloved couple's wacky hijinks to last throughout the fall, and a set insider says a scene of Adam wrestling a bear at the Canadian border is already in the can.

-Neil expects to return to GC triumphant after setting up Devon again, this time on the billionaire's honeymoon. Unexpected tragedy strikes when the glare from Sage's teeth causes the pilot to crash the plane Neil is flying on. "Neil is a survivor," assures the head writer. The vengeful father folds himself into the Silver Briefcase of Righteous Justice before the airplane hits the ground. His quick thinking may not be enough if first responders don't pop the latches before Neil's oxygen runs out. "Dylan will be among the emergency crew at the crash site," gushes executive producer Jill Farren Phelps. "He is the quintessential modern hero, a relatable everyman and flawless physical speciman."

-Victor attempts to negotiate a deal with dangerous drug lord Marco. The Jack lookalike can return to prison in his home country, or he can be a guest at the Newman manse. Victor has transformed the basement into a luxury suite with every possible accomodation and perk, including a king-sized bed, jacuzzi, zippered leather masks, leather restraints, dodo bird feathers collected in Victor's youth, and a magnificent lacquered casket with matching bullwhip. "The assless chaps are optional, mon cheri," whispers the Newman patriarch as he runs his fingers along Marco's jawline. "We're pushing the envelope for daytime TV," admits Pratt.

Spoilers from prattfails.com

• Love 14

......Spoilers from prattfails.com

And the Prize... goes to Ninja! (applause, applause, applause, whistles, hoots, etc.)

I picture you accepting it as did 'Phoebe' ("I call myself that") in the last scene of All About Eve.  Bowing east, west and to us all....

• Love 7

And the Prize... goes to Ninja! (applause, applause, applause, whistles, hoots, etc.)

I picture you accepting it as did 'Phoebe' ("I call myself that") in the last scene of All About Eve.  Bowing east, west and to us all....

No shit!  Close the thread, it's done.  (somebody get the lights, I'll lock up).

• Love 8

Nah, Keemo is Native American, perhaps the Ute dialect, for "Guy who rides with straight dude in white hat." And his last name is Sabe, as in ?Quien sabe?

I think we had a chaw on this a while ago. For decades, I've had Vietnamese students, and trust me, that ain't a Vietnamese name--think of monosyllables like Tran, Bao, Dinh, and so on. Including the ever-popular Phuc... Also had/have gazillions of Korean-Canadian students [who don't use their Korean first names usually]--typical male names would be two syllables, but nothing like Keemo, for sure--instead, Ji-hoon, Minjoon, and so on.

I was taking a hiatus at that point, but I believed Jack was supposed to have been in Vietnam. Who knows? Maybe he got lost in Utah or Arizona.

Keemo has the same level of plausibility as does a Hispanic prince of Italian extraction landing in Wisconsin. Or as Chelsea's notion of French food in PARIS FRANCE [as opposed to Paris Ontario, maybe?]--she mentioned croissants and, I quote, "the real French fries." Worldly, that girl.

Pauses in thread, shocked over the mention of where I grew up. 

*ahem*

Here's a set of spoilers, via a link attached to one originally posted by miamama.

• Love 5

Oh Ninja, ninja, ninja. 

Far inferior spoilers from TV Guide

Monday
Victor and Jack have revenge on their minds; Abby tries to connect with Stitch; a showdown at the Athletic Club reaches a shocking climax.

Tuesday
Devon makes a surprising confession; Mariah switches gears with Kevin; Lauren confides in Cane about her relationship with Michael.

Wednesday
Adam and Chelsea plan a fresh start away from Genoa City; Victor throws a wrench in his deal with Jack; Summer presses Phyllis for answers about Marco.

Thursday
Nick and Sage's wedding day arrives; Michael and Lily try to help Devon; the news about Hilary causes Nikki to worry about Neil.

Friday
Chelsea gets caught in the middle of the war between the Newmans and the Abbotts; Sharon puts her plan into motion; Ashley receives life-changing news.

• Love 5

a showdown at the Athletic Club reaches a shocking climax

This isn't shocking in the slightest. It's a standard TV/film trope. Two people fight over a gun and it goes off. One person gets shot and usually dies. Zero people think Dullen will be killed off so that leaves Harden. 

• Love 6

Oh Ninja, ninja, ninja. 

Far inferior spoilers from TV Guide

::snip::

Lauren confides in Cane about her relationship with Michael.

Ugh. I thought we were past this. The last time I saw Lauren and Michael, they were being cordial to one another. Why is she still trying to chat with Cane?

Uhnh oh.

Exactly.

• Love 1

also....

Victor throws a wrench in his deal with Jack

So, after mistakenly attacking Jack with the whole doppelgänger thing and months of torture and leaving his wife vulnerable to a criminal in her bed then oops mistakenly SHOOTING him he's now going to what? Renege on the giving back Jabot deal?

Is this when we start to root for Victor? 

• Love 10

also....

So, after mistakenly attacking Jack with the whole doppelgänger thing and months of torture and leaving his wife vulnerable to a criminal in her bed then oops mistakenly SHOOTING him he's now going to what? Renege on the giving back Jabot deal?

Never! 

• Love 4

also....

I will never root for that old nasty vile curmudgeon!

• Love 5

No, seriously? Paris? Home of those egg-shaped stones they build houses out of? And of Kitten Sweaters?

*shakes fist at Mary Maxim*

Really, though. It's interesting to chat with strangers and learn what Paris is known for. I didn't think we had much of a reputation. ;)

Devon makes a surprising confession

What for? He didn't DO anything!!! 

This is a fine week to make good on my threats and not watch any episodes. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 7

JG at DC dropped a couple of November sweeps spoilers today, apparently

"Setside moles tell me Y&R is planning a "Prattastrophe" of epic proportions for the all-important month when ratings help determine a television program's advertising rates. Look for an explosion of some sort and the debut of a glamorous new set, rumored to be the Newman Enterprises Ballroom. Oh, and there may just be casualties!"

Newman Enterprises Ballroom? WTF? Is it located within the GCAC? Must be. All I can say is that some of the "casualties" better be Victor and Dylan - and they better be fatal.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

Me too, you guys!!!

Oh my goodness. You, me, PatsyandEddie...We're practically neighbours! ;)

"Setside moles tell me Y&R is planning a "Prattastrophe" of epic proportions for the all-important month when ratings help determine a television program's advertising rates. Look for an explosion of some sort and the debut of a glamorous new set, rumored to be the Newman Enterprises Ballroom. Oh, and there may just be casualties!"

Newman Enterprises Ballroom? WTF? Is it located within the GCAC? Must be. All I can say is that some of the "casualties" better be Victor and Dylan - and they better be fatal.

Ages ago they had the Colonnade Room. I known it's not the same, but it sounds like TPTB want to bring some glamour back to Genoa City. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 5

So major sweeps is in November? I don't know if I can hang in. Victor won't be a casualty just another bartender/ waiter.

The Colonnade Room was always so luxurious! The new set should have Katherine's name on it. Goddamn NE! Has Victor dropped the Chancellor name all together? Sonofabitch!!

Thanks for the spoiler TMS! Sorry can't do spoiler tags on my iPad.

• Love 4
Newman Enterprises Ballroom?

Because there isn't enough of a Newman presence on this fucking show. 

And didn't Marco, when he was pretending to be Jack ABBOTT, set up a Cassie Newman Pediatric wing? Delia JUST died but the show sets up a wing for the Saint Newman child? Even if it was for story they could have had a joint Newman-Abbott wing, which would be vile but at least there'd be an Abbott in there.

And now Sage is pregnant with a Newman.

It's just ridiculous. I'm at the point where I want Phyllis to have a kid that they can SORAS in a year to 18, just to begin to catch up.

• Love 5

Newman Enterprise Ballroom, eh? Sounds like where fun goes when it wants to die a painful, fiery death. And really, what says glamour like a family comprised of hyperspermic cave trolls, unemployed gnome blowing simpletons, mops with disturbing father fixations, fake-faced narcissists with a gasping fetish, women who have voluntarily seen Stitch naked, and a shambling psychopathic corpse held together by mummified fecal matter and hatred?

Nothing, that's what.

• Love 14

Aren't we currently in the middle of a "Prattastrophe" with this never ending doppelganger shit? Get the fuck out of here with this. And how many conglomerates have a ballroom in their offices? 

• Love 8

It hasn't even been a year since the big bar cave in and the plane crash and this asshole is having another disaster story?

I heard a rumor it will be an explosion and a fire.

Also this is a spoiler thread so no need for all the spoiler bars.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

It hasn't even been a year since the big bar cave in and the plane crash and this asshole is having another disaster story?

I heard a rumor it will be an explosion and a fire.

Also this is a spoiler thread so no need for all the spoiler bars.

What an asshole Pratt is. My viewing of this show is so way down it's not even funny. Why try to be creative and write a great story when you can just blow something up. So fucking stupid and disrespectful.

• Love 9

His problem is he's from prime time and very proud of that and says he wants to write it exactly like that. When its a serial drama on 5 hours a week for a year straight. But he wants to make it into a mix of Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives and add in shit he liked from Gone Girl and SVH.

I have te feeling after the November disaster he's going to do an epidemic disaster where of course Dylan and Stitch and Victor save everyone from some deadly virus or poisoned water supply.

Then in spring or summer a tornado. Ect ect.

• Love 9

I live in Mississauga; can I join the club? :D

Is downtown TO west-end eligible?

ALL are welcome to our party!! :D I'll be by the bar, pretending Our Beloved Show makes sense. ;) Someone in one of these here threads mentioned it reaching Passions' levels of crazy. I was willing to withhold that label until today's news. valleycliffe already mentioned it: Kyle's status as a minister.

When he dropped that stinker, my jaw dropped and I made a face. It can't be that easy to get ordained. It CAN'T be.

*goes to Google, prepares to weep for humanity*

Edited by C76
  • Love 6

ALL are welcome to our party!! :D I'll be by the bar, pretending Our Beloved Show makes sense. ;) Someone in one of these here threads mentioned it reaching Passions' levels of crazy. I was willing to withhold that label until today's news. valleycliffe already mentioned it: Kyle's status as a minister.

When he dropped that stinker, my jaw dropped and I made a face. It can't be that easy to get ordained. It CAN'T be.

*goes to Google, prepares to weep for humanity*

Katherine became an ordained minister online too a few years back so she could officiate the marriage of Amber and Daniel. That being said, I'm shocked Gnomie knows how to Google anything let alone use a computer.

• Love 6

Katherine became an ordained minister online too a few years back so she could officiate the marriage of Amber and Daniel. That being said, I'm shocked Gnomie knows how to Google anything let alone use a computer.

Thanks for the info. Katherine's ordination must've taken place during a period when I wasn't really watching the show.

I dunno. I have to think about it further...Something about online ordination still seems odd, to me at least.

Edited by C76
  • Love 2

Thanks for the info. Katherine's ordination must've taken place during a period when I wasn't really watching the show.

I dunno. I have to think about it further...Something about online ordination still seems odd, to me at least.

Agreed. 

• Love 1

She did (but I'd forgotten that part). What I do remember is that she married Phyllis and Nick for the second time, which happened right before the Dr. Tim fiasco. As I recall, they remarried after Phyllis found out she was pregnant with the blueberry.

• Love 3

Young and the Restless Bits & Bobs

DYLAN MCAVOY'S POPULARITY TAKES EXEC. PRODUCER BY SURPRISE

Y&R Executive Producer Jill Farren Phelps knew she had a proven soap commodity in sexy Steve Burton, but the response from fans of the show was on a level she never anticipated. "Dylan resonates," says Phelps. "His rich, complex story has so many layers, like a fabulous wedding cake. His service to our great nation is the moist, delicious cake itself, and his All-American good looks are the sweet, creamy, decadent white frosting. Dylan's virtue, work ethic, and bravery constitute the flowery embellishments and cake topper."

Bits & Bobs asked JFP to share some of the enthusiastic feedback from fans. Laughing, the veteran producer shared one of the most common questions she gets asked by people on the streets. "They want to know if Y&R has become one of those inspirational shows or is turning to biblical themes. I can't even begin to tell you how many people mistake Dylan for Jesus Christ with a nice haircut."

ROOTING FOR VICTOR RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, PROMISES PRATT

Head writer Chuck Pratt is taking the backlash against daytime icon Victor Newman in stride. "Victor will have the fans at home cheering as he fulfills every woman's fantasy. I have it on good authority that women long to be owned, to be seized like a piece of property by the bank. Victor's the bank, and he's gonna make it rain on the fallen harlots of GC."

When Bits & Bobs asked Pratt to cite his authority on women, the scribe pointed to a shelf full of Harlequin romance paperbacks.

SUPERCOUPLE STYLE SCANDAL

Soap stylist Jim Shu recently quit his dream job at Y&R after the stress of prepping Nick Newman for love scenes broke his spirit. "It's not normal. How can hair grow that fast? I'm just not comfortable using a weed wacker on some guy's ass, especially when he's farting Taco Bell at me. Yesterday, the actor told me that if clearing a lady's airstrip was known as a Brazilian, removing a dude's carpeting should be called a Mongolian. Because they're both South American countries. I had to walk away."

Asked to comment, Josh Morrow said, "Yeah, I googled it later. I guess we could call it a Peruvian."

Meanwhile, Nick's new better half is making waves of her own, prompting CBS to issue safety warnings. "While we appreciate that women want to copy Sage's dazzling smile, applying turtle wax to one's teeth is dangerous." Sage's unusual pedicure has struck a chord with teens, who have taken to slathering steak sauce on their feet and letting their pets nibble away. Others are gathering in secluded areas to walk across hot coals and broken glass or let their friends drive over their feet. Concerned parents are weighing their options.

• Love 13

i really and truly wanted to root for sharon and dylan to have their baby, but i guess it's just not to be...waaaaaaaah

I thought it was soooo obvious that she was going to lose her little sapling. 

• Love 3