Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

why do I keep hearing VROOM, VROOOM, VROOOOOOMMMMMMM off in the distance.

sure hope this time the bus gets a flat tire before it hits Sharon again.

I think the bus has a gps to keep track of where Sharon is so that at anytime it can run her over.

most, I don't care about avery.

bye avery

• Love 8

I am loving this thread - just hope it picks up with more people.  It's nice to have a place to put things when you aren't sure where you can post them.  Of course, I have to start watching again, before I have much to say - Just reading and drinking. 

• Love 3

I am pretty sure Avery will be framing Joe with the bracelet she had on when she went to see him in his hotel room. She dropped it when she was breaking up the men fighting and noticed it was missing after they had left. Avery told Phyllis and Dylan that she can't prove Joe did it and the DNA might be inconclusive as well. I get the feeling she will say she was wearing it the night of the attack and then when Paul goes searching Joe's room they will find it and viola. Arrested.

• Love 4

I would say that a bracelet wouldn't be enough to get Joe arrested since it doesn't automatically mean she dropped it there while he was attacking her, but this is GC and Paulie is the chief so he'll probably end up being arrested. 

• Love 8

Spoilers

A shaky Marisa makes a dramatic entrance into The Uglyground and faints in Noah's arms. He offers her to sleep on his couch for the night and sparks fly.

He certainly has a type doesn't he. Eden, Blahdrianna, Lily are all brunettes and feisty.

Lily makes peace with Hilary.

Zzzz.

July 3rd Ashley sets off fireworks with Stitch.

Pukes

• Love 7
(edited)

I would say that a bracelet wouldn't be enough to get Joe arrested since it doesn't automatically mean she dropped it there while he was attacking her, but this is GC and Paulie is the chief so he'll probably end up being arrested. 

Avery telling Dylan she must have left her bracelet in Joe's room or it fell off there doesn't make sense if she was planting it there.  If she was planting it then leave it and say nada?

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 3

Avery telling Dylan she must have left her bracelet in Joe's room or it fell off there doesn't make sense if she was planting it there.  If she was planting it then leave it and say nada?

Telling Dylan doesn't mean much of anything though. Not like Dylan wouldn't go along with it. I mean he went to see Joe and beat him up just to make him confess. Also Phyllis told her to play dirty. This is dirty. 

• Love 4

Noah was interested in Lily?

O_o ???????

Yes Noah was back when she had her thing with Tyler. Tyler was Leslie's brother and Noah's best friend. Lily is exotically pretty has can be um a firecracker.

I just remembered Noah was with old ass cw Barbie Cop who was blond and bland.

• Love 2

He really shines in family scenes with his mom or sisters but is bland in romantic or sexy ones. And is terrible in scenes with just JM/Caveman. It should be illegal for an actor as weak and wooden as JM to be alone in a scene with a bad actor or one not willing to carry him. When Nick is one on one with Dylan or Stitch or Noah or Dummer it's excruciating.

• Love 6
(edited)

He really shines in family scenes with his mom or sisters but is bland in romantic or sexy ones. And is terrible in scenes with just JM/Caveman. It should be illegal for an actor as weak and wooden as JM to be alone in a scene with a bad actor or one not willing to carry him. When Nick is one on one with Dylan or Stitch or Noah or Dummer it's excruciating.

did you ever read one of his interviews where he credits ms with making him such a good actor? or help shaping him as one?

LOL it was a long while back and there's probably more to it but I just can't remember. I do remember choking on my coffee at the time tho.

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 2

Yeah, I can't with this show anymore either. I've stopped watching and will just continue reading the comments and recaps for now. I can't stand to see the Turd's smug face as he lies and connives his way out of what he has done. And then to see Mop and Dummer propping up this malevolent asshole. No thanks. Add to that this upcoming shitfest with Sharon making the stupid decision not to take her meds and the possible baby kidnapping and I really have no interest in watching. This show isn't entertaining and the writing is getting steadily worse and more implausible by the episode. Characters are making moronic decisions and acting in way that no one ever would just so the writers can take the lazy way out to move the plot along.

I honestly cannot believe how low this show has sunk......

• Love 12
(edited)

July 3rd Ashley sets off fireworks with Stitch.

Pukes

I'm hoping she sticks a bottle rocket up his behind and blows his mind.   

Ashley has been through too much to be stuck with this.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 11
(edited)

After reading that Sharon tosses her meds in the garbage, all I can think of was that Jamey Giddens was smack dab right on when he said what was going to happen.

Jackholes are writing the scripts now so I can see Sharon having feces flung at her by well, everyone...

FOAD pratt.

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 7

I'm hoping she sticks a bottle rocket up his behind and blows his mind.

THIS !!! - a thousand times.  You never fail to crack me up, boes - a Gray Goose toast to you!

• Love 4

Maybe Pratt identifies too closely with Victor. They both hold others in contempt and will subject them to sadistic garbage for their own satisfaction. Victor torments the Abbott family; Pratt torments the audience.

The next spoiler I see better read Undead Colleen rises from her too early grave and snatches her heart out of Victor's chest. Victoria can whine about how meeeeaaannnn zombie Colleen is while Colleen takes one look at Summer, realizes brains are in short supply, and goes back to dead hungry.

• Love 12
(edited)

I got the new SOD

Nikki gets drunk again next week. She wallows over the fact she is about to be a grandmother x 2 again and the fact Victoria is turning evil like her father. Neil finds her. She downs an entire bottle of vodka and then passes out. Neil has to call 911 because he can't get her to wake up.

Lily tells Cane that she cheated on him. He thinks she kissed Joe as payback but she reveals she had sex instead. 

The dailies for the week has Victor asking Nick to help his family, Ashley getting shocking info, Chelsea questioning Adam for the 22215th time, Summer/Kyle sexing it up, Stitch realizing he needs to be a doctor again, and Lauren/Cane confronting Michael.

Jessica Collins last air date is late July.

Edited by cmb81
  • Love 6

I got the new SOD

Nikki gets drunk again next week. She wallows over the fact she is about to be a grandmother x 2 again and the fact Victoria is turning evil like her father. Neil finds her. She downs an entire bottle of vodka and then passes out. Neil has to call 911 because he can't get her to wake up.

Lily tells Cane that she cheated on him. He thinks she kissed Joe as payback but she reveals she had sex instead.

The dailies for the week has Victor asking Nick to help his family, Ashley getting shocking info, Chelsea questioning Adam for the 22215th time, Summer/Kyle sexing it up, Stitch realizing he needs to be a doctor again, and Lauren/Cane confronting Michael.

Jessica Collins last air date is late July.

Snoresville.

Like none of this stuff is surprising. The Nikki stuff is a bit sad but maybe it'll get her to finally cut ties with that hell beast Victor.

But. Ugh if she does that they will probably put Marisa with Victor.

• Love 6

Summer/Kyle sexing it up

Like a ninja, I stealthily stole into the studio and recorded the steamy scene. Here's a still shot to whet your appetites (NSFW):

********************************************************************************

1937d8e9c7bc558e091f6c0990674b44.jpg

• Love 17

Like a ninja, I stealthily stole into the studio and recorded the steamy scene. Here's a still shot to whet your appetites (NSFW):

********************************************************************************

1937d8e9c7bc558e091f6c0990674b44.jpg

I see they rehearse without any makeup.  But somehow, they still look the same....

OMG nooooooo! I am dead.

Where do you people find this stuff????

Oh, you don't want to know.....

• Love 8

It seems legit. Michael Logan's interview with MCE and JH about the reveal comes out next week. My guess only Chelsea will know for now. She will keep his secret and then slowly realize all who else knew (Jack, Sage, and Marisa) and help him out the clusterfuck he has created for himself. I personally am more interested in Chelsea and Sage's confrontation. Sage will lose her shit because she will not want Nick to know but I get the feeling the joke will still be in Chelsea because she will not realize until too late that Sage's baby is Adam's.

• Love 5
(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwZo_le1vI&feature=youtu.be

Adam is revealed to Chelsea on July 13!!

I found that video via my usual spoiler spot earlier. I've posted it in the Canadian Y&R thread. Does anyone know the name of the featured song?

Why do I get the feeling they're trying to trick us into believing Adam is about to be exposed.

In addition to what others have said, I don't think TPTB would be so honest about a ruse. From what I've heard about ratings, they know people are tuning in. Meanwhile, although certain viewers are disgusted, they can't afford to tick off the fans whose faith is hanging by a thread. I realize it may sound odd, but I see that promo almost as an act of good faith. It's like they're saying,"We know you've been waiting. Payday is coming." 

Nevertheless, I understand your skepticism. If they're lying about this, it'll be the last straw for a lot of people.

Edited by C76
  • Love 5

^"Align" makes me think they both go after Victor, but not necessarily together. I'd love it if Jack would join Marco to take down Victor. But sadly I doubt that would happen.

• Love 4

I hoped the rumors about Sharon stealing the baby were false but it seems like that is where it is headed. Sharon is being used AGAIN to prop characters that are already propped to the moon and back. Now days...being a Sharon fan sucks soo much. Anyways, Fuck JFP/Pratt and their entire crew!!!

• Love 8
(edited)

It's entirely possible that Dylan will steal the baby ("again?") and Sharon will take the fall/blame because ...Sharon.

Or deranged rat face Sage's spawn will pass away and she takes Sharon and Wood's baby. Then gets away with it and defends herself cuz "Sharon's crazy and delusional!" Then Sharon gets super depressed and obsessed or has suicidal tendencies since she thinks her baby is dead .

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

It's entirely possible that Dylan will steal the baby ("again?") and Sharon will take the fall/blame because ...Sharon.

Or deranged rat face Sage's spawn will pass away and she takes Sharon and Wood's baby. Then gets away with it and defends herself cuz "Sharon's crazy and delusional!" Then Sharon gets super depressed and obsessed or has suicidal tendencies since she thinks her baby is dead .

Nah! Paige is their new favorite and well Dylan is their ultimate and almighty favorite. I can't really see JFP/Pratt doing this. I really hope I am wrong but it seems unlikely with Sharon stopping to take her meds and all. 

• Love 2

This would be good soap. As painful as it would be to see Sharon tortured again by EVERYONE, at least we would know she is in the right and would be ultimately vindicated. 

• Love 3

Lily is exotically pretty

Different strokes for sure. I don't find her the least bit attractive. Now Marissa, that is a diff story.

Noah is bland IMO and it's not only writing. RA is cute as all hell but he's just meh. Marisa rocks. If RA can't get something going with her, he has no hope.

SO SO SO true. I always wondered why Noah never gets a story and now I know. RA is such a blah actor. I don't think there is any hope for him.  I didn't feel any  anything with Noah and Marissa but Marissa and Adam left me wanting more.

• Love 3

Or deranged rat face Sage's spawn will pass away and she takes Sharon and Wood's baby.

No I think it is the other rat face that is going to lose her baby, and then either her or dullan will steal Sage rat face's baby. LOL

• Love 1

I think they dyed Sage's hair blonde so she can pass as Sharon or Avery in a storyline. 

When Neil hopped on top of Nicki on the couch I was sure someone would interrupt and shoot him thinking it was Neil doing the nasty on her!

• Love 4

I got the new SID

Phyllis and Ashley want to trick Victor into confessing that he shot Jack in cold blood. Apparently Jack starts communicating with Phyllis via hand squeezes and he confirms Victor shot him. He tries to tell her it is not that simple but Phyllis can't understand his signals. Nick overhears Phyllis and Ashley and is all "My daddy would never!!" and after he leaves they realize they need Nikki to help them because Victor wouldn't fall for either of them. Will she betray her family for the Abbotts?

Abby is now COO and out of her mind with power. She hates that her entire family thinks it is a joke that she is in this position. She wants to prove them wrong and starts asserting her control everywhere. Kyle, Victoria, Billy, and Ashley make it known that despite her title she is not the boss of them. Abby feels like they all want her to fail because her succeeding is a win for Gabriel. Abby refuses to accept helping thinking they will sabotage her. Her paranoia and power hunger will get the best of her.

Cane is raging made that Lily had sex with Joe. He can't find it in his heart to forgive her. Lily doesn't understand since she had forgiven him 3235365 times for horrible things. To Cane it is not the same. He goes off to blow steam and runs into Joe. He promptly punches him in the face. Lily tells Joe he deserves it and Joe understands Cane's anger and doesn't fault him. Joe even tries to convince Cane that he was at fault. He took advantage of Lily but Cane doesn't fall for it. Cane then sees Devon and Hilary and starting blaming them for Lily's cheating. They tell him to find Lily and work it out. Cane blows them off. He is letting his rage consume him.

Jessica Collins will last air on July 21

Dailies Week of July 13

M - Adam enjoying being on top but Phyllis uncovers something that can ruin it all for him

T - Cane confronts Joe about Lily

W - Ashley and Phyllis team up; Victoria and Billy bicker again

Th - Summer warns Noah about Marisa

F - Devon and Hilary start planning their wedding

• Love 5