Type keyword(s) to search

The Quotes Thread: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary... Boy, Is It Ever Dreary Out Here!

Quilt Fairy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm not sure if we're going to get a lot of memorable quotes from this show, but a couple stood out for me.

Josh: I didn't come here to be prey.

Everyone: I really do know how to make a fire.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 5
(edited)

Thanks for adding those, cooksdelight. I feel like I need to watch the show with a pen and paper handy to get all of Alan's gems.

ETA: He also had one I liked a couple of episodes ago (paraphrased): "If you're going to live alone, you better learn to like yourself."

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 1
(edited)

Alan: "Let the duck flavor and the fish flavor shake hands and fall in love."  (Honestly, if Alan is a corrections officer as it says in his bio, he's in the wrong damn profession. He should be a writer.)

Lucas: "One day, I hope men will come in a boat for me and bring me oatmeal cookies, my girlfriend, and a pumpkin pie."

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 1

Alan "The next time you think it is cold in your bedroom, look for icicles."

Alan talking about his surf and turf "Some new kind of delicious" and "I could chew on this, it's not slimy."

Lucas "I didn't think of it as a competition, it was a brotherhood" refering to their shared experience on VI.

Lucas commenting on the cormorant fishing his line "It ate my lunch, so now it's my lunch."

(edited)

Had a couple of choice ones tonight, so I thought I'd start this thread up again.

Tracy, on predators: "I'm not worried about bears. Wolves, no. Wolves stay to themselves. Cougars though..... I am a little meatier than the other contestants out here."

Nicole, on the strange noises in the forest: "I was going to go with 2 sasquatches having sex."

Jose, calmly: "There's so many projects I want to make while I'm here."

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 3