Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 06/22/15

Athena
  • Start Topic

It annoys me when Nicolle refers to President Obama as "Obama."  She always says President Bush.   Even some newscasters will refer to him as Obama.  Maybe when they return someone will have asked her not to do this.

• Love 16

It annoys me when Nicolle refers to President Obama as "Obama."  She always says President Bush.   Even some newscasters will refer to him as Obama.  Maybe when they return someone will have asked her not to do this.

me too.  

• Love 5

They should have new shows for most of July and into early August.  The show typically goes dark for 4 weeks prior to the New Season.  They usually return on the Monday after Labor Day week, which would be September 14.  That means 6 more weeks of new shows (probably 4.5 weeks of "live" and 1.5 weeks of "all-new" pretaped special editions.)

Just think, a year ago at this time we were hoping for a better show in the upcoming season, somehow the show managed to get worse.  I'm confident that it will be even worse next season and it will be the last "reboot" and gone.

• Love 8

Just think, a year ago at this time we were hoping for a better show in the upcoming season, somehow the show managed to get worse.  I'm confident that it will be even worse next season and it will be the last "reboot" and gone.

With Whoopi in charge- it can only get worse.

• Love 10