Type keyword(s) to search

Lifetime Approves Beverly Hills, 90210 Behind-The-Scenes Movie

• Start Topic

I was at a restaurant tonight and Entertainment Tonight was on a tv on the wall, and I couldn't hear it but they were talking to some cast members of the unauthorized movie! I was trying hard to be polite to our dinner companions while still peeking at the tv. The girl playing Shannen/Brenda looked the part. Also saw a few others but didn't get a great look at them.

Here, found a pic of the cast online. Not too impressed with Luke/Dylan.

http://www.popsugar.com/37950628

Yikes. I don't think any of them are even close to the originals. Maybe they'll be better in action, but from that still shot, I don't think I could even stand to watch the movie. Why is "Steve" cross-eyed? They look like a joke version of the cast.

E's on-set visit:

The Jennie Garth does look dead-on.

The Shannon Doherty looks more like post-Crohn's Disease Shannon, as opposed to the Shannon that still had a little bit of her baby fat left that kept her soft-looking and pretty.

Edited by methodwriter85