Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

In regards to the comments about Shannon looking like David's aunt, I totally agree and have a hard time believing she was born in '64.  She has the kind of loose skin you see on women close to or in their 60's.  I think she's at least 5 years older than David.

As for Meghan looking like Tracey Gold - nailed it!  Tracey Gold with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit bod! Jim Edmonds is kind of slimy to me - black shoe polish dyed hair and huge 1970's white as white can be capped teeth. I definitely don't see it lasting, but I don't doubt Meghan will pop out at least two $kids$ before he moves onto his next, and even younger, wife.

My guess is that Jim had himself fixed once he had the last kid with wife #2.  I don't see the marriage lasting either, the fact that he told Meghan that he didn't want to get rid of furniture just for the sake of change made me think she is temporary and the furniture is permanent.

Meghan said she moved from St. Louis to SoCal to be with Jim, the same guy that was running to St. Louis every week, hmmm. She could have stayed there for the same money and kept her job too.

• Love 2

My guess is that Jim had himself fixed once he had the last kid with wife #2.  I don't see the marriage lasting either, the fact that he told Meghan that he didn't want to get rid of furniture just for the sake of change made me think she is temporary and the furniture is permanent.

Meghan said she moved from St. Louis to SoCal to be with Jim, the same guy that was running to St. Louis every week, hmmm. She could have stayed there for the same money and kept her job too.

She's already a reality show ho.  Second time at the rodeo (first time "Say Yes to the Dress").  Something tells me she wants to be famous.

• Love 2

She's already a reality show ho.  Second time at the rodeo (first time "Say Yes to the Dress").  Something tells me she wants to be famous.

I had no idea that she was on SYTTD, I really appreciate you and the other members of this board keeping informed!

She should look at the other women on this show and use them as cautionary tales.

• Love 4

Are there gay rumors about him? Because, honestly? I was definitely wondering about homeboy from his first scene on the show.

Just because somebody once upon a time had frosted tips doesn't mean they're gay.

However, it does mean that they are a 100% douche........

• Love 3

I thought Meghan said they moved to California because Jim's daughter wanted to be closer to her mother who is ill.  That seems to imply that Jim has custody of his daughter.  Does anyone know if that's true and why?  It could be because the mother is very ill but maybe not.

• Love 1

I think it is indeed because Allison is not in great shape. Meghan has used the "d" word in reference to her during a number of pre-season interviews. I find the timeline therein so very odd; Jim and Allison were slated to participate in the show in fall 2012. Within the span of year, he's bounced - even after her problems - and has already been with Meghan for some time by fall 2013.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought Meghan said they moved to California because Jim's daughter wanted to be closer to her mother who is ill.  That seems to imply that Jim has custody of his daughter.  Does anyone know if that's true and why?  It could be because the mother is very ill but maybe not.

Currently, they are saying that the mother has cancer and that is a part of the reason why Meghan is questioning Brooks's diagnosis without even knowing him. But, and take this for what it's worth, Tamara Tattles has been reporting that the mother had gone into remission and has been for the past couple of years. I tried to search to find information to confirm or deny whether or not she was in remission at the time of filming, but came up empty. 

Edited: Tamara Tattles has some really reliable sources when it comes to Atlanta, but her sources for the other shows are questionable. Although, I will say that her track record overall has been pretty strong. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 2

Between a briefcase chock full of hotel receipts and text messages from the other woman on his non-password-protected cell phone, I'm going to make the logical leap here that David is a cheater who wanted to get caught.

Who the fresh hell leaves evidence as powerful as this for his wife to find unless their goal is to be found out?

You would be surprised at how men lose their minds and become sloppy when they are involved with an exciting new piece of ass.

• Love 4

When Meaghan said "I don't know if this is going to work out," in the furniture store, I honestly didn't know if she was referring to the Tuscan style furniture…or her marriage to Jim.

The Bachelorette tonight featured the guys throwing Kaitlin a wake. Can we PLEASE ditch the "eulogy exercise" on reality shows?! There are ways to get the point across without the tombstone, inert body lying there, etc. And the marriage coach shot her credibility when she asked if David was "man enough" to apologize to Shannon. Pretty unprofessional.

I was surprised to learn that David is only 50 and Shannon's 51; must be that SoCal sun. (Meanwhile, Jeana's pushing 60 and looks awesome!) The post-retreat debriefing with the kids was all kinds of weird. The younger two were just beaming at their daddy and didn't even seem to understand what was going on beyond "Daddy's home!" Between David, Heather and Tamra, I sense that Shannon loves being the person in the position to "forgive" other people. I'd love to see her come down off the cross.

Tamra's got some serious shit going on in her life that she's not talking about if she's crying at juice bars.

Over the years, I've built up a thick layer of apathy toward all of the craziness that happens on "reality" TV.  It has gotten to the point where I'll watch Toddlers and Tiaras reruns and have thoughts like, "Yep, Kaylee really needs to get an eyebrow wax if she wants to supreme." 

That said, parading those kids out on national TV to forgive their father for cheating on their mom was about eight different kinds of disturbing and wrong.  In fact, it may be the most disturbing thing that's happened on this show since Naked Wasted.  (With Tamra in the bubble bath as a distant third.)

• Love 4

Ok, so on re-watch I caught a funny thing just at the end of the episode. It happens when Vicki orders all the Howives to gather 'round and take a tequila shot to wrap up her party. They all line up and Heather is on the end. Vicki says the words and they all take the shot, except Heather. Instead, using her left hand, she raises her shot glass to near her lips almost to the point of taking the drink, but then she lets the glass pass right by her lips and dumps it off to the side! Even funnier is the expression on her face as she smirks right into the camera, as if to say, "Haha! Look at me -- I'm too special and fabulous to drink to Vicki's party, health, or whatever."

I had to slo-mo and Zapruder it, but no mistake. I guess she either hates tequila (didn't go back to see if she was drinking it at the party) or hates Vicki.

• Love 1

LOL, that's hilarious. Now I wish it was still on my DVR. I tend to think that unless it's her beloved "champs", Heather just isn't really a big drinker.

I agree. I think she has a few drinks she likes, but doesn't like drinking enough to drink anything. I sympathize because I hate shots. I've actually pulled the same move when friends would not let the LETS DO SHOTS thing go. I laughed really hard when Heatherpulled that because there is no way you can tell Vicki that you just don't like shots.

• Love 2

Vicki's backyard is absolutely gorgeous and she knows how to host a lowkey and fun patio party that's for damn sure.

Vicki's backyard>Yolanda's fridge>Heather's 14 bathrooms and 100 ft high ceilings

Yup I said it!

• Love 2

On one of the behind the scenes vids about Vicki's party on the Bravo site, Heather mentioned she dumped the tequila out and gave one of her "just ate a sour lemon" faces.  There's also one where the ladies are asked about their first impressions of Meghan and most say "tall, pretty...", Shannon says "she's 30" about eight times. 

• Love 1
On 6/16/2015 at 8:05 PM, jnymph said:

If David & Meghan were flirting at that hoedown; then I must live in a world of utter debauchery.

David is handsome. Meghan is beautiful. Sometimes I think attractive people have to be cold toward other attractive people so no one thinks they're flirting. 

• Like 1