Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Vicki's backyard continues to shit on all other housewive properties across the franchises. It is GORGEOUS!! When she and Tamra were sitting by the grotto re-hashing their bullshit, it legit look like some 5 star resort and I kept thinking I can't believe this is someone's personal backyard. Again, STUNNING!!!!

Vicki that is your hair and your optimal hair cut. Stick with it!!

I absolutely adore Vicki's backyard (I actually like her entire house)....it is a perfect setting for wonderful parties.  It seems like a warm, comfortable space - large, but not ostentatiously large (Heather - take note....LOL!!).  It does seem that maybe it's a little big now, just for her [and Brooks], but if she can afford it and loves it, why not?

I also think so far, that Vicki seems to have taken some styling lessons seriously.  She looks sooo much better than previous seasons - her hairstyle looks great, her makeup seems toned down, her face has settled into the surgeries and cosmetic touches, and she even seems to be dressing better.

I thought she looked very pretty on WWHL last night, too!

• Love 8
"You walk away? I was going to give you a kiss!" Jesus Christ, Shannon. You're like a passive aggressive Terminator. You can't be killed. You've been sent from the future to nag John Connor to death and you can't be stopped.

You win the Internet. Seriously!

I think Shannon is married not to David but to her misery. He's just where she aims her misery because he is the closest target. She's a friggin' mope! I do not think that she appreciates her life one bit. Not her privileged upbringing, not her husband, not her daughters. And the holistic bullshit is not the answer. 

Lady is younger than I, younger! Yet she walks around like an aging dowager. Poor posture, aged clothing, just the worse. Lighten up, Honey Bun! Life really can be fun! Especially when you do not have to worry about making a living or rent or mortgage or retirement, or any of the other concerns that mere mortals have.

• Love 16

It's so funny Vicki is going to Florida to get an award.  Of all the states, Florida would definitely be the one to honor Vicki.  She could probably be elected Governor.

Hey!  No bashing my home state...even if it is true.  =P

• Love 3

"You walk away? I was going to give you a kiss!" Jesus Christ, Shannon. You're like a passive aggressive Terminator. You can't be killed. You've been sent from the future to nag John Connor to death and you can't be stopped.

And David shuffled back like a dog with his tail between his legs and using his lovey dovey voice. There's no excuse for what he did, but now he's going to be bending over backwards to please her to the point that's it's nauseating to watch. Blech.

Shannon claims in her blahg that she didn't think Meghan was flirting with her David at Heather's party, but her smile was overly creepy and fake the whole time. I agree with whoever said that she will be questioning David all the time about his activities.

• Love 8

Floridians love anything boat/yacht, water, and sports related.

Vicki is getting the Favorite OC Memory Award for being bopped on the head with a football while on Bass Lake.

Geez, can we not lump all Floridians in one giant party-boat?  

• Love 1

She reminds me of ET. 

I'm evil, but I LOVED that moment!!!

Same. And she asked him about levels of chemo and he muttered something about "different concoctions", and moved right along. 

At first glance of this episode I was struck by the resemblance of Meghan to Eowyn (the blond elf from Lord of the Rings). it's the ears. The second glance was Jimmy, he seems humorless and boring as can be. I did like the consignment shop they went to instead of a furniture store but I thought maybe she would wind up buying a table that used to belong to one of the housewives, lol.

If Brooks is enduring chemo treatments he looked great, no sallow skin, no hair loss, no port in his chest, no exhaustion, no endless doctor appointments, no fevers...I think we all know something is not right there.  Although prostate cancer is curable caught early enough and that very well may be what he has there has been no real talk of whether it is a blood born cancer or tumor based.  Jury is still out on that for me.

So Terry thinks that his 5 year old daughter remembers who held her as an infant? On another note, did he lose weight? He is looking better.

Shannon and David, oy.  she never took off her name tag, dragged the kids in to an awkward convo about their therapy but the kicker was the mock funeral, oy. Her eulogy was odd, really off.

In other news...I have an ex coworker who moved to LA a few months ago and is a member of CUT Fitness now, takes classes with Eddie and she says he is very nice but has not had a Tamra sighting yet.

• Useful 1

Was anyone else hoping that Tamra would have snapped both her ankles when trying to hit the pinata in her seven inch heels (I think she just wanted everyone to see the red soles....which were probably knock-offs, anyway, LOL!!)?

I was thinking "Oh, maybe she'll snap her ankles and have to be in double casts, so she won't be able to travel, and be on my screen too much"....

I know - that is bad to wish on anyone, but I couldn't help it!  ;-)

• Love 6

I absolutely adore Vicki's backyard (I actually like her entire house)....it is a perfect setting for wonderful parties.  It seems like a warm, comfortable space - large, but not ostentatiously large (Heather - take note....LOL!!).  It does seem that maybe it's a little big now, just for her [and Brooks], but if she can afford it and loves it, why not?

I also think so far, that Vicki seems to have taken some styling lessons seriously.  She looks sooo much better than previous seasons - her hairstyle looks great, her makeup seems toned down, her face has settled into the surgeries and cosmetic touches, and she even seems to be dressing better.

I thought she looked very pretty on WWHL last night, too!

I think Vicki has lost some weight or the swelling to her face has gone down. I think the biggest change is the surgery she had to her turkey neck...no more gobble gobble flapping under her chin....this in turn makes you keep looking her and wondering what did she do? It makes her face look so much thinner and now she seems to have more of a chin. The new hairstyle helps too...draws attention to her now existent jawline

• Love 2

At first glance of this episode I was struck by the resemblance of Meghan to Eowyn (the blond elf from Lord of the Rings). it's the ears. The second glance was Jimmy, he seems humorless and boring as can be. I did like the consignment shop they went to instead of a furniture store but I thought maybe she would wind up buying a table that used to belong to one of the housewives, lol.

If Brooks is enduring chemo treatments he looked great, no sallow skin, no hair loss, no port in his chest, no exhaustion, no endless doctor appointments, no fevers...I think we all know something is not right there. Although prostate cancer is curable caught early enough and that very well may be what he has there has been no real talk of whether it is a blood born cancer or tumor based. Jury is still out on that for me.

So Terry thinks that his 5 year old daughter remembers who held her as an infant? On another note, did he lose weight? He is looking better.

Shannon and David, oy. she never took off her name tag, dragged the kids in to an awkward convo about their therapy but the kicker was the mock funeral, oy. Her eulogy was odd, really off.

In other news...I have an ex coworker who moved to LA a few months ago and is a member of CUT Fitness now, takes classes with Eddie and she says he is very nice but has not had a Tamra sighting yet.

Eowyn was not an elf. Do you mean Liv Tyler?

Cate Blanchett? Arwen and Galadriel, elves.

Eowyn, horse lady.

• Love 1
(edited)

Floridians love anything boat/yacht, water, and sports related.

Vicki is getting the Favorite OC Memory Award for being bopped on the head with a football while on Bass Lake.

I think it was Lake Havasu (or Lake Have-a-screw) but still a great callback nonetheless! 

Those flashbacks of Vicki from the past few seasons REALLY highlighted how good she looks this season. Her shorter haircut is so, so improved.  If only Tamra would take a hint and realize that those bleached fake extensions make you look OLDER, not younger.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5

Add me to the list of people who think Megan in the looks department is meh...

She is attractive and the reason she stands out in this group is she looks a lot younger than the rest and has not had as much plastic surgery at least in the injectibles department.

Married for 4 months and he is in St Louis. Why isn't she with her husband in the St Louis location? Is hubby giving her the ole Kelsey Grammar send off....get her on a reality show and girl, bye....

• Love 11
(edited)

I think Vicki has lost some weight or the swelling to her face has gone down. I think the biggest change is the surgery she had to her turkey neck...no more gobble gobble flapping under her chin....this in turn makes you keep looking her and wondering what did she do? It makes her face look so much thinner  and now she seems to have more of a chin. The new hairstyle helps too...draws attention to her now existent jawline

Now that the swelling is gone, she looks great! Last year said she had a chin implant along with the nose job and facelift. She must have had some laser resurfacing done on her skin because it looks alot better, too. On WWHL last night she looked stunning, and that was sitting next to much younger beauty Jenny McCarthy (not a fan of Jenny, but still). Lookin good, Vicks!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
(edited)

If I were to fully express my thoughts after what I saw of this episode and have seen this season so far, it would be the longest post on this site.  (Yes, I need to stop watching this crap.)  I think an attempt to sum up may be a better idea. 

Tamra is an asshole. 

"Jimmy" is an asshole who either hates his life, hates his wife, hates being on this show, has had a lobotomy, or is in chronic pain and the meds ain't working.  I think it's quite possible that the answer is "all of the above". 

Vicki is (sadly) so very desperate.   Being single would be bliss compared to her dependence upon the affirmation of Brooks.  (Hell, being single and homeless with a raging yeast infection would be, but that's just me) I do have a hard time trashing her even though I'm not a fan because I know she was/is going through a painful time with losing her mom.   She is the most insecure HW of all, in my opinion, and that's what I believe is behind her meanness with the other, often new, housewives. 

Heather is a lizard actress.  I really dislike her.  However, I believe that the acting bug never left her and that most, if not all, of what we see is her playing a role.  She's having a ball painting the picture that she wants the viewers to see.   She's got a running script in that impressive lizard brain of hers.  Too bad she didn't choose to go with a less jerk-y, shallow, pretentious role.   She knows what she's doing and knows how to read people, though - I'll give her that.   I'm puzzled by the pre-K pacifier, though.  Come on, Mom!  Plug in.

Terry, Terry, Terry....Nobody cares nor are they impressed by how close you and your buddy "Jimmy" are.  You're a douche.  If only there was a procedure to remove your desperate attempts to impress and augment your values. 

Shannon.....I truly wish you could stop yourself and the resulting (and easily predictable) demolition of what is left of your marriage and family.   You even knocked the eulogy he wrote?  ("I would have used more words")   Hey, HE'S THERE, for which I give him endless credit.   Being miserably unhappy with yourself does not give you the right to criticize others incessantly, not to mention the fact that it causes them to want to run like hell.   STOP IT.  Save yourself from yourself, puhleeeeeze. 

Meghan, you're cute and I feel a little sorry for you.   Not sure where your head was when you threw out all of your random "rules" for Jimmy. 

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 8
Was anyone else hoping that Tamra would have snapped both her ankles when trying to hit the pinata in her seven inch heels (I think she just wanted everyone to see the red soles....which were probably knock-offs, anyway, LOL!!)?

I was thinking "Oh, maybe she'll snap her ankles and have to be in double casts, so she won't be able to travel, and be on my screen too much"....

I know - that is bad to wish on anyone, but I couldn't help it!  ;-)

Don't feel bad! I was write there with you!

• Love 4

So which housewife is going to hold Tasmanian Tamra down and which one is going to fling holy water on her whilst they chant THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

I mean, surely, there will be a pre-baptismal exorcism.

Wouldn't the baptismal waters turn to blood or at least rapidly reach boiling points with the likes of Tamra's ass in there making a mockery of religion for a story line?

Better not take her to the zoo, Eddie.  I don't think the baboons would like her very much.

And for heaven's sake (pun intended), don't let the bitch eat any split pea soup.  

I'm voting for Shannon to do the honors...only it won't be holy water...maybe some lavender infused water with sage.

Shannon will need to re-position Tampon's body and not let her be spread eagled as that would be bad Feng Shui AND traumatic for the viewing audience...corners and angles no good...she'll be placed in a semi fetal position...with nine lemons encircling her vagina.

Besides not allowing Tampon any split pea soup, keep her away from Shannon's supplement bag. Projectile Vitamin C and Echinacea caplet missiles might hit some innocent housewife in the eye.

• Love 9

Oh my gosh, Shannon totally needs to do a cleanse of Tamballs, hang some crystals from her fake tits. Maybe if Shannon had a project she would leave David and his potatoes in peace. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Ugh, Shannon is a black hole of a woman who sucks the light, energy and fun out of everything. What a misery guts. David is clearly walking on eggshells around her. At Vicki's party if he'd looked at or spoken to anyone else, Shannon would've thrown a fit of jealousy. He needs to hook up with Jeana (lookin' great, girl!). I'm sure she'd be able to remind him what fun is.

I wonder if David had the affair knowing it'd come out on TV, giving him the excuse to leave. I think he'd see being cast as a villainous adulterer as a small price to pay to be away from the pit of misery that is his wife.

Meghan is one of those women who, although quite attractive, has a way about her, particularly around men, that makes her seem more attractive than she actually is. She's too thin and in ten years' time, unless she adds 20lbs to that frame (unlikely, I know), she'll be looking haggard and scrawny. Her husband is a douchebag of the first order. But he's friends with Terry, so why would this surprise me?

Katie Hamilton looks older than me and I'm 56. I thought she was definitely over 50. Sunbathing, maybe smoking, too much makeup, fake hair, none of this helps a woman look young.

Vicki's looking good now her face has settled. Her dress sense has slightly improved too, although it's early days yet, so I'll hold off on that one until later on in the season. I love that hairstyle on her. Her hair looks silky and in good condition, unlike Gramball's straw mop.

And I agree with everyone who says Vicki's back yard is gorgeous. I've always loved that yard. It's luxurious but low maintenance, without acres of lawn to keep up.

ETA: I see that pretty much all my post is about appearances, which I suppose means I didn't take much interest in the content of the show this week.

Edited by essexjan
  • Love 10
(edited)

Ugh, Shannon is a black hole of a woman who sucks the light, energy and fun out of everything. What a misery guts. David is clearly walking on eggshells around her. At Vicki's party if he'd looked at or spoken to anyone else, Shannon would've thrown a fit of jealousy. He needs to hook up with Jeana (lookin' great, girl!). I'm sure she'd be able to remind him what fun is.

I wonder if David had the affair knowing it'd come out on TV, giving him the excuse to leave. I think he'd see being cast as a villainous adulterer as a small price to pay to be away from the pit of misery that is his wife.

Meghan is one of those women who, although quite attractive, has a way about her, particularly around men, that makes her seem more attractive than she actually is. She's too thin and in ten years' time, unless she adds 20lbs to that frame (unlikely, I know), she'll be looking haggard and scrawny. Her husband is a douchebag of the first order. But he's friends with Terry, so why would this surprise me?

Katie Hamilton looks older than me and I'm 56. I thought she was definitely over 50. Sunbathing, maybe smoking, too much makeup, fake hair, none of this helps a woman look young.

Vicki's looking good now her face has settled. Her dress sense has slightly improved too, although it's early days yet, so I'll hold off on that one until later on in the season. I love that hairstyle on her. Her hair looks silky and in good condition, unlike Gramball's straw mop.

And I agree with everyone who says Vicki's back yard is gorgeous. I've always loved that yard. It's luxurious but low maintenance, without acres of lawn to keep up.

ETA: I see that pretty much all my post is about appearances, which I suppose means I didn't take much interest in the content of the show this week.

Stress.  Her husband has a well-documented, very,very serious drug addiction.  It got to the point where he wasn't allowed to carry any money with him and Katie would have to follow him on errands to make sure he didn't go looking for drugs.  Before it was announced that they were getting divorced, he had recently relapsed, and it got so bad that the Angels had to trade him.  It's such a shame because he had the talent to become a 1st round HOF player - possibly one of the best ever.

Regarding Shannon, she is exhausting.  When I'm watching her on TV, even I feel like I'm walking on eggshells during her scenes,so I can't even imagine how awful it is for David.  I see her as black or white - no gray areas.  When things are stable, she's overly controlling, and when things start to fall apart, she becomes overly needy, whiny and just plain miserable.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

Isn't it odd we were.more excited.about seeing Jeana.and glimpses of.the.housewife that wasn't katie...then the actual five.housewives that are holding an orange?

At the same time, we complain that the conflicts are made up (I.e. chair gate and.birthday gate last season)...yet when we are seeing organic conflicts..we.complain that its too real..

What is it that.we.viewers want to see? I want a healthy balance.of day to day mixed with some group interaction. Last season had more organic gatherings such as the ugly sweater party and Shannon's Christmas party...we need more of that and less.contrived gatherings... also, I'd love if the cast trip was done away with.

However, if the contrived gatherings were lessened then the cast trip would be more interesting cause he tensions.and interactions would mean more since they wouldn't happen.so.often..just me.

• Love 3
(edited)

The commentary here is killing me laughing!

At first I thought there is no way Brooks could be faking cancer and I still lean towards thinking he does have it (sadly), but must admit that I raised an eyebrow at how casually he discussed it at the party. Like, no big deal...just chatting away like he was making regular old cocktail banter. A quick canned response that chemo has "different concoctions" and moved along.

That said, who the hell would want to discuss cancer at a fun, Mexican-theme party? Can't blame him for keeping it light. But why did Eddie cough "bullshit" ?? Very interested in what has him (and Tamra) suspicious.

Tamra. Wow. Eddie actually seems like a nice enough guy, very nice demeanor anyway. I have never understood why he actually married TAMRA. Sure, I could see her being a fun bedroom romp for him (we know she's up for anything, *cough* anal *cough) but marriage?? To TAMRA?? Gross. She just seems black-hearted to me so the thought of her fake baptism scene and newfound religion is actually insulting.

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 6

From Shannon's blog -

Now to David's eulogy. He didn't understand the instructions and apologized immediately after the exercise. We had just completed a task about our "issues" and it stuck with him. Bottom line, my husband loves me and he demonstrated beyond that in this task with his emotions. That is all I care about.

David couldn't even get his eulogy right!  

I'm with those of you who said there is NO WAY I would have gotten through that exercise without laughing.  Stuff like that makes me crazy.  

• Love 8

Oh my, Shannon and David!  God, I'm feeling as uncomfortable watching them as I was when Taylor Armstrong and Russell graced our screens.  I just hope there is a better ending this time.  I've always said that Shannon needed a real job.  I know raising kids is a real job, but she seems to have always had too much time on her hands and she over thinks everything.  David just seems like a guy who works hard and wants to have some fun.  Shannon will never get it.  He doesn't want to analyze every little thing or be responsible for Shannon's happiness every second of the day.

I think Meghan is pretty.  If one of my sons brought her around I'd think she was a very attractive young girl.   She looks natural and doesn't have that plastic look at all.  I hope she doesn't start doing procedures and Terry should be shot if he suggests any for her.

Tamra and Heather are being very nice this year to make up for their evil ways last season.  Heather can pull it off, but not sure about Tamra. 

Vicki's party was awesome again.  At least Terry didn't call David a penis, but of course anal had to be discussed at the table.

• Love 3

Eddie looks absolutely miserable.

Vicks look great.

Heather claims she has the perfect life but that pacifier in the daughters mouth says the opposite.

The only thing I saw in the Gramballs vs Jeana wine toss flashback was Jeana's chin mole. She looks great now but is the chin mole gone I need to know. Haha

I think that Meghan has the potential to go horribly wrong like the hybrid Dino in Jurassic World with a little Brandi Glanville style all wrong stirred in. I call classless from the get go, cringing at a $1200 price tag ? Heather spent more than that on Colettes pacifier.

• Love 1

Eowyn was not an elf. Do you mean Liv Tyler?

Cate Blanchett? Arwen and Galadriel, elves.

Eowyn, horse lady.

Yes, Arwen. Okay so maybe I am a bit behind in my Lord of the Rings character knowledge but you know what I mean. I was close though!

Yes, Arwen. Okay so maybe I am a bit behind in my Lord of the Rings character knowledge but you know what I mean. I was close though!

Sorry, the nerd in me can't resist sometimes. No merit attaches to knowing this stuff.

Interesting observation re Meghan. She does have a fey, pixie thing happening even though she's so tall. But she's no Liv Tyler!

• Love 3

Wonder what Jeanna did to lose the weight? Hope not stomach stapled.

My point is ...I hope she was able to do it the healthy way, exercise, diet, ...and most importantly, boundary setting, discipline, in touch with her feelings and managing them, and self love which Jeanna was sorely lacking all those years when she let her husband and kids walk all over her. 

• Love 2

Oh my, Shannon and David!  God, I'm feeling as uncomfortable watching them as I was when Taylor Armstrong and Russell graced our screens.  I just hope there is a better ending this time. 

Yes! Thank you! I was trying to think what their dynamic reminded me of. Exactly this. The wife portraying herself as some kind of victim, whilst at the same time manipulating the hell out of everyone around her. And the husband thinking "WTF am I doing with this woman?"

• Love 4
(edited)

My point is ...I hope she was able to do it the healthy way, exercise, diet, ...and most importantly, boundary setting, discipline, in touch with her feelings and managing them, and self love which Jeanna was sorely lacking all those years when she let her husband and kids walk all over her. 

Oh and that Lizzie....and her ratty fur coat. Just awful. She always dressed so bad. I see that hasn't changed.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1
(edited)
Terry, Terry, Terry....Nobody cares nor are they impressed by how close you and your buddy "Jimmy" are.  You're a douche.  If only there was a procedure to remove your desperate attempts to impress and augment your values.

Wowza, Terry the douchebag does seem mighty impressed by asshole Jimmy.  His kid gave him a "so what, leave me alone, loser dad" look when he tried to push his friendship with asshole Jimmy as such a big deal.  Seriously, I haven't a clue -- did asshole Jimmy actually have a good baseball career?  Or is he just another middle-aged dumpy has-been with dyed hair & a shitty asshole personality -- as I see him?

Btw, anyone watch Odd Mom Out?  It looks absolutely dreadful.  I'll pass, just curious if anyone watched it.

Hell yeah!!!  Snap, snap, snap!  What do ya bet Eddie woulda been laughin' his ass off if that happened?  He does look totally miserable.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Wowza, Terry the douchebag does seem mighty impressed by asshole Jimmy.  His kid gave him a "so what, leave me alone. loser dad" look when he tried to push his friendship with asshole Jimmy as such a big deal.  Seriously, I haven't a clue -- did asshole Jimmy actually have a good baseball career?  Or is he just another middle-aged dumpy has-been with dyed hair & a shitty asshole personality -- as I see him?.

Jim Edmonds did have a good baseball career, shitty asshole personality and unnecessary defensive antics aside.

• Love 1

Meghan looks odd to me, but it might be my cataracts.

That eulogy exercise was ridiculous and I wonder how everyone kept a straight face. Speaking of everyone, were there only two couples at this seminar being held at the Windymir Hotel? Also, did anyone catch what the facilitator told Shannon and David about the work she was doing and didn't want them to waste her time? It struck me as very odd.

• Love 3

Now to David's eulogy. He didn't understand the instructions and apologized immediately after the exercise. We had just completed a task about our "issues" and it stuck with him. Bottom line, my husband loves me and he demonstrated beyond that in this task with his emotions. That is all I care about.

Is it all you care about Shannon? Is it? Because if it was you wouldn't be nitpicking this little piddling bullshit. Shannon. can't. let. anything. go. She has too much time on her hands to over examine and analyze every little detail and supposed slight. David strikes me as the type who would and could be happy if provided with the 3 Fs - Food, fun and fucking. Out of the 3, I think she is only providing the 1st. 

Lawd, that man can't do anything right according to Shannon. He just might as well walk around wearing a huge sandwich board sign that says "I'm sorry Shannon" on the front and "It is all my fault" on the back. If the therapist didn't have an issue with it take an ex-lax and let the shit go. 

Tired of the Tamra/Vicki roller coaster friendship. Let's face it they are only back together now because of filming. It is only a matter of time before they start fighting again over whether or not Brooks has cancer. Tamra will be up to her old tricks and siddling up to Brianna for info and talking stuff behind Vicki's back. Back to square 1. 

I am really uncomfortable with the Brooks is faking cancer thing. Frankly, I don't even want to know and wish this mess was kept off screen. It is just too ugly a thing to contemplate for me.

• Love 11

Leave it to no class Tamrat to be invited to a party just to bring it down to sewer level so she can feel comfortable. I really think she thinks it's cute. I fast forward past her and only know from you guys about Eddie's "BS" comment. They can give her a better edit this year but I still don't care. She is smegma. always will be.

I like Shannon but I would not want to be around her all that much. Shannon is a black hole of emotional need and always comes from a place of fear. I can see why David had the affair, nothing he does is good enough and if he does something wrong, or the world is different than what Shannon wants he has to endure the never ending gauntlet of Shannon's anguish. They haven't realized yet that nothing is going to make Shannon happy, that type of true happiness eludes her. No amount of Dr. Moon, homeopathy, 9 lemons or healing crystals will ever fill or heal that void. She can only do that herself and she can't. I believe David is gonna walk one of these days. Why be miserable.

Heather and Miss Terri...blah, blah, blah. I always see through the façade they like to put up.

The new girl, dang it's Brandy 2.0 except with a sugar hubby. Not interested.

Always good to see the Vickster,  especially the Vickster's back yard again. Her dependapotamus daughter later in the season... not so much.

The Vickster's back yard is like Yolanda's  house especially her 'fridge, always welcome.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm in the camp of finding Meghan beautiful. I like her looks. I don't like the way her massive douche husband treats her. He is one of those dismissive, remote types. I seriously hope she cuts out before having IVF babies with that POS who is probably cheating on her while he is in St. Louis 50 percent of the time. He didn't care one bit that she is alone in the  OC while he's gone. Dump his ass Meghan, you can do a million times better. 

Which brings me to Shannon and David. Very sad to see. Actually, I kind of detest them for making their girls film that excruciating scene.What the hell is wrong with these people? If Shannon really wants to repair the marriage, yes, she needs to stop nagging and also putting David down for not attending Cotillion as a child and having "no manners" (yikes) but she also needs to lighten up, put some fun and vitality back in their relationship. I can't picture it though-she is so dour and as others pointed out, seems like an old woman in demeanor.

I feel second hand embarrassment whenever Terry or Heather open their mouths. They just make me laugh with their pretension and constant bragging about their money and "perfect life". The last/only picture they have of Collette with "Jimmy" is when she was an infant and yet he's their "good friend"?? They are so full of shit it is overflowing out of their 14 toilets.

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 6

It did hit me if Brooks lying about his cancer it wouldn't be far fetched. Remember Kim Z did the same thing on the RHOA reunion in S1. Did she Really have cancer? I do remember she had crocodile tears and she still smoked cigarettes.

• Love 3

I also lol'ed when Heather made sure to tell the cake decorator that she's taking a *private* jet. Why the hell would the cake decorator care (or anyone else for that matter)?

And was this not an issue at one of the reunions when Alexis said they had chartered a private plane for Jim's birthday? Heather (ably supported by the tribunal that was Tams and The Wretchen) positively cackled at her that it was pretentious and annoying.

• Love 10
(edited)
Food, fun and fucking. Out of the 3, I think she is only providing the 1st.

Well, if the dry-as-a-bone salad, she insisted on having when she met Vicks, is an indication of the food she serves -- no thanks.  Shannon has nothin' to offer, except dough.  And that's about it.  Oh yeah, and she's a laugh a minute -- there's that too, right?  Oy, her jittery shtick makes me so tense & anxious & nervous to watch.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

It did hit me if Brooks lying about his cancer it wouldn't be far fetched. Remember Kim Z did the same thing on the RHOA reunion in S1. Did she Really have cancer? I do remember she had crocodile tears and she still smoked cigarettes.

No but you woulda thought she did, considering her overly-dramatic telling of the story.  Of how she found out she did NOT have cancer.  In the parking lot of a Chili's lest we forget!

Btw, anyone watch Odd Mom Out?  It looks absolutely dreadful.  I'll pass, just curious if anyone watched it.

Yes. I'm liking it though.  There's a separate forum for it.

Stress.  Her husband has a well-documented, very,very serious drug addiction.  It got to the point where he wasn't allowed to carry any money with him and Katie would have to follow him on errands to make sure he didn't go looking for drugs.  Before it was announced that they were getting divorced, he had recently relapsed, and it got so bad that the Angels had to trade him.  It's such a shame because he had the talent to become a 1st round HOF player - possibly one of the best ever.

Regarding Shannon, she is exhausting.  When I'm watching her on TV, even I feel like I'm walking on eggshells during her scenes,so I can't even imagine how awful it is for David.  I see her as black or white - no gray areas.  When things are stable, she's overly controlling, and when things start to fall apart, she becomes overly needy, whiny and just plain miserable.

Yes - plus having to take care of 4 young kids while dealing with a drugged-out husband?  That'll definitely age you.  I commented she looks older than her bio age, but I'm thinking she could pass for early-mid 40s. Definitely not 50s though. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't trust him, I'd want proof and also watch the "concoction" going into his vein.. It's a shame if he is faking his illness (sounds bad I know) but to me Vicki seems to be the type that would look at doctor reports, test result, insurance approvals and bills. In this day and age wouldn't it be hard to fake those?

• Love 2

I was wondering too...but she did get started on her weight loss journey on Thintervention and that lady, Jackie Warner is very big on non processed foods, no sugar, etc. What I'm saying is that she was trained well to eat healthier foods and exercise so I bet she lost her weight the right way.

I LOVE Jeana and that is why I couldn't stand Tamra from day one because it was clear she was going to knock Jeana out of her spot eventually. It's too bad Jeana hadn't been able to tackle her weight back then because it probably would have given her the confidence to stand up to "the hottest HW in Orange County"...Cough, Cough...Tamra. Jeana was emotionally beaten down by Matt and at times her sons...Shane & Colton have said recently they were mean to her and regret most of what they said to her, which gives me hope for their future wives! Jeana just looked radiant. I agree with the earlier comment though that she needs a new haircut.

• Love 7

Faking cancer would be impossible. I think Vicki is in on the faking cancer thing. She made it clear on camera that when he is undergoing treatment that she will be in Florida. My first thought was that was fishy that his treatment wouldn't be on camera because she wouldn't be there, and then, secondly, it seems that she would want to be there for the treatment and not go to Florida. And Brooks was so casual about cancer at the party, when asked how he was doing he's like, "I'm doing good, eating healthy." Since when does eating healthy constitute cancer treatment? I haven't had cancer thank goodness, and fortunately no one I know has, so I'm not sure how someone acts or what they talk about but he's talking about cancer like he is getting over the flu. Plus, he is a professional con artist, so I think lying is really normal to him, and maybe Vicki too.

• Love 3
(edited)

OK, all this talk of Meghan being such a stunning, stunning, stunning incredible exceptional beauty made me go WTF?  Cuz honestly, I didn't notice Meghan's looks at all whatsoever.  She looked completely ordinary & average to me -- nothing noteworthy about her other than being rather tall & quite thin.  Oh & that she oddly takes pride in being married to an asshole who treats her like shit in front of the Bravo cams.

So I took another (closer) look at Meghan in these 2 eps.  Her clothes are mostly very forgettable & meh.  Her jewelry is blah & she's got a ginormous head & a huge forehead.  Her hair color is OK, if kinda bland & she could benefit from a better hairstyle, which is unmemorable & blah.  Sorry, her looks don't stand out to me.  Could it be she just doesn't "pop" on TV & maybe she's striking in person?  Not sure.

I don't have a handle on her personality yet & how she interacts with people in general.  Is she friendly & flirty as others have said?  I haven't seen much evidence of this yet.  So far my only impression of her is she's an idiot to wanna stay married to asshole Jimmy, but that's about it.  

Hey, I'll give her a chance.  Her looks don't mean anything to me.  I care more about whether she can stir it up & get things going.  If she can do that, then good for her.  So get to it, Meghan, cuz I'm bored shtiless with this show.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9

Btw, anyone watch Odd Mom Out? It looks absolutely dreadful. I'll pass, just curious if anyone watched it.

I'll admit, I watched out of boredom. And the hubby and I laughed. Actually went back to DVR the first 2 episodes. It will get me thru the summer but I don't see it as having a S2. It's def not the worst thing Bravo has ever put on.

OK, all this talk of Meghan being such a stunning, stunning, stunning incredible exceptional beauty made me go WTF? Cuz honestly, I didn't notice Meghan's looks at all whatsoever. She looked completely ordinary & average to me -- nothing noteworthy about her other than being rather tall & quite thin. Oh & that she oddly takes pride in being married to an asshole who treats her like shit in front of the Bravo cams.

So I took another (closer) look at Meghan in these 2 eps. Her clothes are mostly very forgettable & meh. Her jewelry is blah & she's got a ginormous head & a huge forehead. Her hair color is OK, if kinda bland & she could benefit from a better hairstyle, which is unmemorable & blah. Sorry, her looks don't stand out to me. Could it be she just doesn't "pop" on TV & maybe she's striking in person? Not sure.

I don't have a handle on her personality yet & how she interacts with people in general. Is she friendly & flirty as others have said? I haven't seen much evidence of this yet. So far my only impression of her is she's an idiot to wanna stay married to asshole Jimmy, but that's it.

Hey, I'll give her a chance. Her looks don't mean anything to me. I care more about whether she can stir it up & get things going. If she can do that, then good for her. So get to it, Meghan, cuz I'm bored shtiless with this show.

I don't see a great beauty either. Although I must admit in her TH with the orange top she looks much prettier than in her actual scenes. I love those long earrings. Her husband is a major asshole so far.

• Love 1

The bottle design for the Dubrow's Champagne is ugly.

I bet it irks the Dubrow's that they can't use "champs" as it is not a true champagne and it's just a mere "sparkling wine"

• Love 3

True, but Kim didn't make cancer her storyline. She mentioned it and some ridiculous story at the reunion when asked about her wigs. And it sounded more like, "well lets take some tests to rule out cancer....as well as the flu and chronic migraines", not "we think you have the Big C". She was very slick about her wording. Andy was the one who twisted it all around.

Brooks having cancer is his actual thing this year. Major karma should come kick his ass if he's lying about it.

• Love 3

Why is Shannon on this show?

Last year she seemed fully willing from the get-go to make her storyline about her terrible marriage.  I was baffled that she was willing to tell Tamra (and America) about her affair, only to act astonished when Heather found out. Yeah, Tamra broke her confidence, and that was shitty. But at the same time, if you don't want your dirty laundry aired, probably don't go within fifty feet of Tamra Barney, and definitely don't become a real housewife.

Now she's telling Vicky (and, again, the cameras) about the affair, but barely willing to look any of the others in the eye, or acknowledge to them what's going on?  

I'm not sure she understands how television works.

• Love 8