Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

So what was with Eddie and his "Bullshit" cough?  They think Brooks is faking cancer, too?

ETA by too I mean along with Vicki's daughter.

Edited by Neeners
  • Love 6

In the past we have discussed Terry's use of the word "bitch" when referring to dearest CoCo. Honestly, it really didn't offend me. My oldest is 5 and we are currently trying for baby #3. However, I do have a problem with a parent that thinks their sweet dearest is old enough to be considered a bitch while at the same time said child still exhibits such infantile behavior. The paci sucking at 4 years old! Always being held and coddled to! It's not fair to assign such an "adult" term (bitch) to a human being that you haven't even encouraged to grow up. 

• Love 3

So Shannon and David want to dissect the shit show that is their marriage on camera. Fine. Do they really have to line their kids up on the couch so David can do his apology tour on camera? Great parenting you assholes.

That might have been the most horrible scene I've seen on these shows, and that's saying something. I felt so bad for the girls. Not just for now, but when they're older, too - to look back and see their parents made them participate in that. You cheat on your wife and then ask your daughters to forgive you - can't you do that privately? They were smiling, too - not their fault - probably nervous giggles, but nothing about your father having an affair and your parent's marriage problems is funny. This whole marriage/affair/forgiveness storyline is so fake and staged and ludicrous.

• Love 19

I must need to get my ass to a Lens Crafter because I just do not see the great beauty and stunningness of Meghan.

Can I get a ride there too, because I don't see it either. Cynthia Bailey, yes. Kristin Taekman, yes. Even the Countess, yes I can see why someone would consider her a great beauty. This girl? I mean, I guess.

Jeanna Keough on the other hand looked fantastic. She'd look even better if she cut the West Beverly High Kelly Taylor hairstyle. She's back in Playmate shape.

That scene with David and his children made me so uncomfortable, I fast forwarded through it. Those children should not have been made to do that on camera.

Loved the flashbacks of Vicki's transitioning face screaming and head bobbing at Tamra. I wish they showed the ones with Gretchen and Lauri too.

• Love 10

Vicki's backyard continues to shit on all other housewive properties across the franchises. It is GORGEOUS!! When she and Tamra were sitting by the grotto re-hashing their bullshit, it legit look like some 5 star resort and I kept thinking I can't believe this is someone's personal backyard. Again, STUNNING.

Totally agree. It is outstanding.

Tamra during the religious discussion at the table looking like 'what is this thing called God and Church." Just wait til the Devil finds out one of his head minions is about to break right.

Yep. I just don't buy this vile twit's widely trumpeted salvation storyline -- not a bit of it. Gee, will Alexis be at Tamball's immersion? Gosh, will Tamball's ever acknowledge her out-of-control malice re the Bellinos faith? I know she's claiming she "didn't understand" but now does. My guess is this newfound piety will last 1 or 2 seasons before she realizes walkin' the walk is about more than soundbites.
  • Love 2

Add me to the group not seeing Meghan as stunning. She has the angular gaunt face of a woman with extremely low body fat. Nothing wrong with that. But I always find it jarring when very thin women have well developed muscular arms. Again, nothing wrong with it. She came off more intelligent tonight, but IMO, she was clearly flirting with David in the flashback. And she was defending that behavior tonight. But considering that scene was a year prior, Jim may have still been married to #2, and she was tired of waiting.

I also thought Katie was a well-preserved woman in her fifties. When they flashed to her husband, I realized she must be twenty years younger than I thought.

• Love 5
(edited)

I must have a fever.......I've disliked Vicki intensely for years but she did not annoy me tonight and I found myself almost liking her. I can't explain it. The scariest part is that I'm saying this after admitting to liking Tamara this season. I won't bet the ranch on any of this just yet. It's very early in the season.

Vicki's comment to Shannon at the party about David not looking her in the eye when talking to her was priceless. I almost felt like she was reading my mind. I thought Shannon and David kept giving everyone side glances; it was like they just picked someone's pocket and we're looking to see if they got caught. They were both so weird.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

I feel bad admitting this (because I always feel low commenting on the kids), but during the forgiveness ritual when the eldest Beador daughter said "I'll never forget. But I forgive you." I informed my dogs that she was the one who was taking after her mom.

They agreed. For the record.

Yep, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the clip on TV.  On the other hand it cracked me up a bit to see the eldest daughter make David sweat a bit for forgiveness.  He hurt his entire family.

Floridians love anything boat/yacht, water, and sports related.

Vicki is getting the Favorite OC Memory Award for being bopped on the head with a football while on Bass Lake.

Remember those days?  Good times, good times ...

• Love 3

Shannon is just disappointing me more and more because I really did like her last season.  Ugh.

I don't know which was more disturbing:  The scene with the eulogies or the scene with David apologizing to his daughters.

Yes, Tamra, let's move on like you do every season.  Forget the past.  Let's see what you do this season.  It amazes me how these housewives can forget what has happened but I guess that's what they're paid for.

Brooks - he's still here.  I just can't warm to this guy.  And Terry - so fake.  Barf.

I'm glad to see Jeanne back.  May not like her all the time but she's like an old shoe that's comfortable. 

Meghan - why are these two married?  Whether I like or not (too soon to tell), her husband treats her like crap.

• Love 9

I watched the first 15 then came here to see if it got less weird.  I can't jump from cakes for a HW product launch to "if my wife were dead I'd tell her" then back to light conversation at a smoothie shop.  And if those two brought their kids on for this mess...I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume that these kids already have a therapist or whatever the holistic version is, but did they not have any time between seasons where they could have sorted this shit out?  

This isn't what I'm looking for after a long Monday.

• Love 12

I watched the first 15 then came here to see if it got less weird.  I can't jump from cakes for a HW product launch to "if my wife were dead I'd tell her" then back to light conversation at a smoothie shop.  And if those two brought their kids on for this mess...I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume that these kids already have a therapist or whatever the holistic version is, but did they not have any time between seasons where they could have sorted this shit out?  

This isn't what I'm looking for after a long Monday.

I agree this one was just all over the place and messy. No Bueno after a stressful Monday.

• Love 7

I need to get me to my annual exam at Today's Vision and see if my prescription has changed because I don't think Meghan is anything special either. And her neck is really long in her talking heads. I keep zeroing in on her neck during them.

I was really hoping during the cake flashback for the renaming party that we'd get a Sarah Winchester 'is this the world we live in?'quip.

• Love 8
(edited)

So, during the baptism, if the preacher has to roundly proclaim in loud and ringing tones, "Get thee behind me Satan," will Tamra have to forgo her plans and be cast out..OR will Andy appear?

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 8

Floridians love anything boat/yacht, water, and sports related.

Vicki is getting the Favorite OC Memory Award for being bopped on the head with a football while on Bass Lake.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet...It would be like a hug from baby jeebus if we could get another award acceptance like this epic moment:

• Love 4

I feel bad admitting this (because I always feel low commenting on the kids), but during the forgiveness ritual when the eldest Beador daughter said "I'll never forget. But I forgive you." I informed my dogs that she was the one who was taking after her mom.

They agreed. For the record.

This season is boring me .

I had to get that out!

Any way years ago my now 21 year old daughter ( she was about 10 or 11) was invited to a slumber party, after much thought and discussion with husband we said no, we didn't know the parents.

About a week later my daughter was still upset, I explained our concerns, she said I forgive but don't forget ....lol, I had to fight my laughter! Kids really say crazy things. 

• Love 1
(edited)

This ep was blah.  Same old, same old.  Heather & her snooty-ass shit.  Tams screaming & being trashy as usual (yawn).  Vicks screaming & yelling & dragging along Brooks.  Oh, I luv how Heather says to the cam that it's so great & wonderful for Vicks & Brooks to be together.  That really what you think, Heather?   Sure, sure.  He's a penniless jobless bum, being completely supported by Vicks.  Yeah, I know it's her choice to do this shit, but you can be sure phony-baloney Heather ain't saying what she really thinks of him.

And Vicks saying to the cam how she likes being in a relationship.  Wow, that was pathetic.  Oy, Vicks -- I see you must be in NYC for WWHL.  Oh hun, you'd do better trolling the streets of Manhattan & pick any random homeless guy wandering the streets, rather than Brooks.

I hated David "apologizing" to the daughters.  That was total bullshit -- devised by Shannon to twist David's balls further.  David doesn't need to apologize to his daughters.  That's absolute horse-shit.  David cheating on Shannon is between the 2 of them only.  For Shannon to drag the daughters into it is manipulative & shitty as hell.  This woman is a nightmare.  Run, David, run like the wind!

Lizzie is back.  OK then.  Why?  She & her dull husband bring absolutely nothing.  Man, that party felt so flat & dull, even with Tams & Vicks yelling & screaming.  The thing is none of these people are friends so everything feels forced & fake.  And Jeana has way, way, way too many problems, so she wouldn't share much about her life.  Bringing her back, for even just a second, meant nothing.  Hoping Meghan brings something to get things going cuz this show is really feeling stale as hell.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9
(edited)

Shannon looked like David's aunt sitting next to him at dinner. Sorry not sorry.

Shannon, divorce may not be an option ............... but yeah, it is! What a joyless union. Shannon is just a joyless, miserabe and David seems patently unhappy, just going through the motions and counting down the clock until the youngest hits 18. I really want a timeline of the affair and if Shannon every suspected and more importantly if this was David's first affair. So glad they showed the clip of last season of the rodeo and David acting a little shifty flirty and Shannon swooping down and acting all salty. That was the action of a woman in the know if you ask me. Shannon seemed to be punishing David for something last season.

I'm finding Meghan and her husband just as hard to watch as DavidShannon mainly because at least Dave/Shannon had been married for almost 20 years. Jimmy and Meghan have only been married for 4 months and he is acting like that? They are basically newlyweds and he seems completely over her and it. He almost seems to have no respect for her. Why even get married? And don't even get me started about signing up to do a reality show when your marriage is still so fresh.

Didn't realize Meghan had also been married before so this is #2 for her.

Wow, when Meghan mentioned Jimmy being on Fox sports in the Midwest and they showed a pic of Jimmy during his hosting duty, he looked creepily just like Ronald Regan in it. Semi-freaked me out.

The comments so far are killing me. SOOOO funny. I thought Tamra and Vicki looked great at the Mexican party thing. Shannon is obviously still really pissed off, but she seems like she is going to be crabby with anyone she is married to. And how creepy stalker BFF of Shannon to be so aware of Vicki and Tamra holding hands. She likes to have people all to herself. She looks so old next to David as well, but that's not her fault. 

Heather is trying hard to be a good friend to everyone, even though she looks like plastic vampire. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 6

I think her neuroses was there, but the others were behaving so poorly is just wasn't noticed, or was made to look understandable. Her freak-out at Lizzie's deal was so over the top, but again, if it were just that one time it could be brushed aside because of Tamra and Heather. I remember she said that it was so unlike her to lose control like that and I had no idea what she was talking about or who she was kidding. She was a loony-toon during their first dinner party, yelling at David so loudly in the kitchen that everyone could hear her, and of course she went crazy at that restaurant in Mexico when everyone was at dinner and she angrily stomped away from the table. Acting crazy and dramatic in social situations just seems to be her normal. Looks like more of the same next week.

If Shannon wants to be likeable she needs to forget her $10.99 per lesson acting lessons.  It was organic last year this year it is contrived and boring.  Your husband had an affair don't give your co-stars and the world reason to think your marriage is going to fail by having a meltdown every time you and David are together..  So far it seems she just wants to be crabby and take everyone on and relive last year's hurts.  We have already had Gretchen jealous over Vicki and Tamra reconciling.  Suck it up Shannon.

• Love 3

Shannon was born in 1964? She's only 51? I...would not have guessed that. And it's about 95% NOT how she looks. It's just her.

In other news, I can never go to couples counciling because there is no way in hell I could get through that grave side exercise without laughing. Actually most of those exercises would have made me laugh. "Go sit on his knee." What? But I'm a grown up who doesn't sit generally sit on anybody's lap. He's not Santa. In case you all were wondering, yes I am single.

I thought the forgiveness ceremony with the daughters was really creepy. I'm surprised that Shannon found it touching since she has complained about being dragged into her parents drama as a kid. That's what it felt like to me; dragging the kids into something that should be between Shannon and David. I know they already knew and all, but it just creeped me out. I think Shannon may not be the most self-aware person on earth.

"You walk away? I was going to give you a kiss!" Jesus Christ, Shannon. You're like a passive aggressive Terminator. You can't be killed. You've been sent from the future to nag John Connor to death and you can't be stopped.

Oh Heather. You and your cakes. I'm going to put novelty party cakes on my list along with lap sitting of things I'm not that into. I kind of think they're for kid's birthdays. I keep waiting for this trend of random novelty cakes to go away. Super classy, Heather.

It did crack me up that Heather knows not to throw the first party of the season.

I don't think Megan is cute. She's tall, thin, and young. Once that all starts to go south she's going to start looking really rough. Her teeth already look like they're about to fall out of her mouth. Now that I'm done being bitchy, I don't really have an opinion of her as a person yet. I'll have to see.

Tamara is spinning last year as her being the victim. What the jigity fuck? Oh no. I wasn't born yesterday and I do not want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn. You move along with your grifter self and your on-the-down-low husband. You just move along. I do think she's honestly really unhappy in her marriage to Eddie. I thought that last season too and I think it's the subtext to what's going on with her.

Ahh, the tequila shot flash back. I'd forgotten that Vicki and David are secretly in love(in my mind).

Brooks may be a disgusting scam artist, but he actually has the best manners in this group. He's the only one in this group that understands how to make polite chit-chat with people you don't like. The rest behave like gossipy, insecure middle schoolers after two drinks.

• Love 24

[quote name="FozzyBear" post="1245707" timestamp="14344

Brooks may be a disgusting scam artist, but he actually has the best manners in this group. He's the only one in this group that understands how to make polite chit-chat with people you don't like. The rest behave like gossipy, insecure middle schoolers after two drinks.

I just think it's southern charm. I believe all southerners have it, but I'm biased.

• Love 11

This ep was blah.  Same old, same old.  Heather & her snooty-ass shit.  Tams screaming & being trashy as usual (yawn).  Vicks screaming & yelling & dragging along Brooks.  Oh, I luv how Heather says to the cam that it's so great & wonderful for Vicks & Brooks to be together.  That really what you think, Heather?   Sure, sure.  He's a penniless jobless bum, being completely supported by Vicks.  Yeah, I know it's her choice to do this shit, but you can be sure phony-baloney Heather ain't saying what she really thinks of him.

And Vicks saying to the cam how she likes being in a relationship.  Wow, that was pathetic.  Oy, Vicks -- I see you must be in NYC for WWHL.  Oh hun, you'd do better trolling the streets of Manhattan & pick any random homeless guy wandering the streets, rather than Brooks.

I hated David "apologizing" to the daughters.  That was total bullshit -- devised by Shannon to twist David's balls further.  David doesn't need to apologize to his daughters.  That's absolute horse-shit.  David cheating on Shannon is between the 2 of them only.  For Shannon to drag the daughters into it is manipulative & shitty as hell.  This woman is a nightmare.  Run, David, run like the wind!

Lizzie is back.  OK then.  Why?  She & her dull husband bring absolutely nothing.  Man, that party felt so flat & dull, even with Tams & Vicks yelling & screaming.  The thing is none of these people are friends so everything feels forced & fake.  And Jeana has way, way, way too many problems, so she wouldn't share much about her life.  Bringing her back, for even just a second, meant nothing.  Hoping Meghan brings something to get things going cuz this show is really feeling stale as hell.

David apologized for abandoning his daughters. The word affair did not come up.  Thank goodness for small favors.  Enough of the Beador family drama.

• Love 7

I just cant get over Jim though. This guy's personality is so dull and flat. He's like the stereotypial jock. I hate saying it but Im believing he might be. Where is the depth? And the fact Meghan married him... if she told me it was for his personality I'd die laughing in her face. I wouldn't believe it.

• Love 8

So heather mentions having to drag a cake up from Orange County and take up a seat on the airplane.  We have bakeries here in Napa - Thomas Keller's Bouchon and Model Bakery are just two that come to mind.   She might want to think about where she is before she drags a cake along from the OC.

• Love 11

Shannon is obviously still really pissed off, but she seems like she is going to be crabby with anyone she is married to. And how creepy stalker BFF of Shannon to be so aware of Vicki and Tamra holding hands.

I disagree. I dont find it creepy stalker that Shannon pointed out the obvious. Tamra and Vicki have a bipolar pseudo sister-like friendship. They are on then they are off and back on again. They might need friendship therapy because I'm not believing they are going to be greAt all season myself.

• Love 3

I just can't get over how much I liked Shannon last year. In the previews for next week she looks insane. She shouldn't have come back this season. Her fall will be epic.

I never liked her. I always thought she was a mopey, whiny sad sack. All she ever does is cry.

I also thought it was ridiculous for her to get all upset about the other women talking about her marriage. She said it hurt her kids, she said this as she aired her dirty marriage laundry all over TV.

She seems like a jealous harpie. The kind who gets pissed every time her husband says hello to another woman. She's the type to call him on his cell and ask if there are women where he is, if he's talking to them. Then when he comes home she accuses him of sleeping with every woman there.

A lot of times men who are constantly accused of having an affair think what the hell, I'm already being accused, may as well do it.

I've seen it happen. I'm not saying that's the case here but it's the impression I get from her.

A poster above wondered why the daughter was going through David's phone, I wouldn't be surprised if her mom put her up to it. Look what she's putting on TV and making her daughters do on TV. The woman has no shame.

• Love 13

I think it's funny that Tamra talked shit all last season about everyone, then when called out on it, instead of apologizing she says she needs a break from everyone.

Didnt Tamra say also Heather is the only friend she can count on or something to that effect?

atlanta-side-eye.gif

Even her last talking head was telling because she knows talking about Brooks a convo she won't win with Vicki. She seemed deflated.

(edited)
David apologized for abandoning his daughters. The word affair did not come up.  Thank goodness for small favors.  Enough of the Beador family drama.

Yeah, thank goodness for that.  But it still felt very orchestrated by Shannon.  To involve your underage children in this stuff & do it on camera in front of the world?  Ew.  Hated it.  Felt very uncomfortable.  Are we gonna get 20 more eps of this shit?  Yikes, I hope not.

Btw, I thought Shannon acted rather sensibly at the party.  Why the hell should she be eager to speak to either Heather or Tams?  They both treated her like crap.

I just cant get over Jim though. This guy's personality is so dull and flat. He's like the stereotypial jock. I hate saying it but Im believing he might be. Where is the depth? And the fact Meghan married him... if she told me it was for his personality I'd die laughing in her face. I wouldn't believe it.

Oh, I get the feeling we've seen quite enough of asshole Jimmy to know exactly what he's all about.  And Meghan?  Bring it on, hun.  What did she say that made me go WTF?  Something like that she'd be skeered if she were meeting herself.  Er, what the what?  Well, we really don't know what she's all about yet -- other than being pretty dopey for wanting to be with an asshole like Jimmy, who has already purposely made her look like a fool at least 4 times on cam & we're only 2 eps in.  Oy.

And just why, Meghan dear, did you marry yourself an asshole like Jimmy?  For money?  For fame -- or whatever fame this asshole has to offer?  Or could it be that charming, charming, charming personality of his?  Eek!  Hate to admit it, but I'm a bit curious.  It's just about the only thing I'm finding interesting so far.  And that ain't good.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Wasn't toast week that Heather was saying how people thought it was weird that she was friends with both wife #2 and Meghan and was acting like they were close at their dinner? And than this episode she is all I don't really know anything about Meghan other than she is pretty.

• Love 4

When Jim and Meghan were shopping and discussing him being away in Missouri for lengthy periods of time, I instantly had an image in my head of what Kelsey and Camille Grammar's discussion must've been like when she joined RHoBH, especially when you consider what we know now of them/their failed marriage.  Meghan had commented that she is new to the area and doesn't really know anyone, but Jim said that she'd be making new friends.  Although Camille wasn't new to the BH area, from what I understand, Kelsey encouraged Camille to do the show in similar fashion and for similar reasons.  He said that he wanted her to do "her own thing" with the show since he'd be away busy with his work.  Meanwhile, he was obviously having the time of his life having an affair.  I can imagine that Jim thinks this is a good distraction for Meghan while he's away 50% of the time not only for work, but for his own philandering activities.  I mean, what credible actor/famous person would happily encourage their wife to do a show like this if you have even half an iota of a brain cell and inkling of what these shows portray of you and your personal life?  Shady, shady if you ask me.

I admit that as juvenile as it was, I literally laughed out loud when Eddie coughed "Bullshit!" when Vicki was talking about Brooks's cancer on the phone with Tamra.  Something fishy must've already been in the air if Eddie was already calling bullshit on the cancer even though Tamra and Vicki hadn't even seen each other in months.  I also raised an eyebrow when Brooks was telling Tamra at the party that his cancer was "highly, highly curable."  I know he could just be putting on an optimistic front for his own sake, but it made me think of the scene during the season's upcoming antics where Vicki is telling someone that all of the chemo and treatment that Brooks has been doing isn't working or strong enough to fight his cancer.  Dude, how do you go from saying it's so curable to basically saying the cancer is so aggressive that nothing is helping?  I would tend to think that the doctors, who should be keeping a very close eye on the cancer and its progression or regression, wouldn't have been blindsided by it's aggression.  Again, very fishy.

• Love 8
(edited)

Btw, I thought Shannon acted rather sensibly at the party. Why the hell should she be eager to speak to either Heather or Tams? They both treated her like crap.

This post! I wouldn't be rushing over there to them myself. After the shit they pulled last season I wouldn't hop so quickly to be they friend. When shes ready to speak to them she'll be ready to speak. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5
Didn't Josh Hamilton recently leave his wife? I seriously doubt her and Heather will ever be neighbors.

Great catch-

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-rangers/headlines/20150420-josh-hamilton-s-wife-shocked-by-divorce-filing-i-ve-never-cheated-on-him.ece

The only thing I'm shocked at is that Katie is actually young.  I figured she was yet another 50 year old broad to add to this gang.  When will these OC gals realize the white blond thing is ageing as all hell?  So will her hubby Joshie poo turn up & is he as big an asshole as ole Jimmy is?

Anyone notice how tall Meghan is?  She looks a head taller than asshole Jimmy.  And David looks like he's dragging along his old auntie with him.  Oh Shannon -- 51?  Really?  You act like you're 96, hun.  Wow, she sure adds to the fun of the party, eh?  Actually, my 92 year old granny is a heck of a lot more fun than Shannon.  But then again, who isn't?

• Love 3
(edited)
during the forgiveness ritual when the eldest Beador daughter said "I'll never forget. But I forgive you."

Oh my goodness, I missed that little ditty.  How kind of Shannon to produce a Shannon 2.0, so she can go on to find her own version of David to nag & guilt & criticize & torture & scream at & place his balls in a jar for the world to see.  Ah, how lovely.  Sweet gal, that Shannon.

I wouldn't be rushing over there to them myself. After the shit they pulled last season I wouldn't hop so quickly to be they friend. When shes ready to speak to them she'll be ready to speak.

For anyone else, it might be a better strategy to keep friends close & enemies closer.  But Shannon is such a humorless jittery self-absorbed mess, I agree it's better for her to wait before stepping into the fire of dealing with those 2.  And Heather is making a conscious effort to seem likeable.  I'm not fooled by her shitty-ass acting.  She's still the same snippety snooty cold soulless piece of crap she always was.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

It's so funny Vicki is going to Florida to get an award.  Of all the states, Florida would definitely be the one to honor Vicki.  She could probably be elected Governor.

I assumed Vicki held the event in Florida so there'd be no cameras present to record her falling on her butt or something equally foolish.

• Love 4
(edited)

Reason 10,021 I'm going to hell.

Whoever David had his affair with was watching that graveyard therapy and laughing hysterically because that creepy, emasculating, overthinking bullshit will send him right back to her. And I LIKE Shannon. I wish she could get out of her own way sometimes and lighten up.

Is Vickys nubby Chanel (?) coat the newest Friend of the Housewives? We've seen it more than drag Queen Tijuana Bratz doll Lizzie. The coat is more attractive. I wonder if V wore the coat when she accepted her fake award in Florida.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 6

I just can't get over how much I liked Shannon last year. In the previews for next week she looks insane. She shouldn't have come back this season. Her fall will be epic.

I feel they same way. Shannon never should have come back. Quit while you're on top honey.
  • Love 3

So which housewife is going to hold Tasmanian Tamra down and which one is going to fling holy water on her whilst they chant THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

I mean, surely, there will be a pre-baptismal exorcism.

Wouldn't the baptismal waters turn to blood or at least rapidly reach boiling points with the likes of Tamra's ass in there making a mockery of religion for a story line?

Better not take her to the zoo, Eddie.  I don't think the baboons would like her very much.

And for heaven's sake (pun intended), don't let the bitch eat any split pea soup.

You have a gift Persnickety!! Tasmanian Tamra. Every nickname for her gets better & better.

She was right about one thing. A few seasons ago, Tamra said she feels she is really a boy in a girls body. I agree. Specifically a little boy not a man...since she is the first one to point out an elephants "package" in Bali, loves to meet the ladies in "toy" shops and can't stop playing with her boobs. She brings up bodily gas for a TV show?! Really Tamra! I don't want to know about how much flatulence is emitted from Eddie, Brooks or anyone else...Gawd she's weird. She's so gutter.

I wonder what it would be like for Tamra & Brandi Glanville to be on the same show, they are both so gross.

• Love 5

I'm a baseball fanatic and always hated Jim Edmonds.  He was the type of outfielder who would play shallow and then make an unnecessary over the shoulder diving circus catch and get on all of the highlight reels when in reality had he been playing the outfield at a normal depth it would have been a routine catch.   To me he always came across as smug and conceited and he's proving me right.

• Love 9

Okay, I liked Shannon last year, but I just can't with her this year. She's just awful. First of all, I'm not going to knock anyone for going to therapy and trying to fix their marriage, but it is beyond me how anyone made it through that eulogy exercise without bursting out laughing. But the tension between them is just so awkward! Every time someone tried to talk to them at Vicki's party, it was like crickets. It felt like they were a couple who had already divorced but were keeping up appearances. Just so painfully uncomfortable. And I noticed they never mingled separately. 

Jim and Megan have a horrible relationship. He talks to her like an overbearing father speaking to his daughter. 

Vicki and Tamballs are like that toxic couple that break up and get back together over and over. If I were Eddie, I'd leap off a balcony. I loved when Katie and Shannon were talking about church and you hear Tamballs screeching about anal from the other end of the table. 

Jeana looked great!!! Wow

• Love 5
I don't think Megan is cute. She's tall, thin, and young. Once that all starts to go south she's going to start looking really rough.

She reminds me of ET. 

I admit that as juvenile as it was, I literally laughed out loud when Eddie coughed "Bullshit!" when Vicki was talking about Brooks's cancer on the phone with Tamra.  Something fishy must've already been in the air if Eddie was already calling bullshit on the cancer even though Tamra and Vicki hadn't even seen each other in months.

I'm evil, but I LOVED that moment!!!

I also raised an eyebrow when Brooks was telling Tamra at the party that his cancer was "highly, highly curable."

Same. And she asked him about levels of chemo and he muttered something about "different concoctions", and moved right along. 

• Love 4

Check out the Preview.

Tamra lives up to her reputation as the Devils spawn once again. It seems Meghan has a fondness for Tamras activities....I'm sure Meghan's parents will be proud that she's following in Tamrat's footsteps!

• Love 1

Heather goes to the bakery to order a cake for the Collette Sparkling Wine launch in Napa

I hate fondant - it skeeves me out thinking of the 50 people who handled it with their fingers...nothing but sugared Play-Doh

Best part of this scene was the flashback of SARA WINCHESTER....Bravo must have heard my cry...What is this world coming to?

Wouldn't it have been awesome if Sara jumped out of the vineyard or behind the wine barrels and attacked Heather?

I'm gonna go with - it happenned but was edited out....dreamy sigh

• Love 3

I agree that Jeanna looked great!  I like her (sans her annoying offspring) so I was glad to see her appear on the screen last night looking svelte and fabulous. You know Tamra was secretly cursing her out in her head for looking so good!

I think Megan Edmonds is pretty.  Certainly not Joanna Krupa or even Luanne-levels of gorgeous.  But definitely attractive.  For some reason, she reminds me of the actress Amy Smart from The Butterfly Effect.  But her husband has gotsta go.  What a bore and a grump he seems to be.

Also agree with those who said they think Katie Hamilton looks older than her years.  I definitely think it's the overly bleached hair that is aging her.  Oh and possibly stress from a terrible marriage.  :(

Oh and Heather. For me, her likeability factor is all about who she is pared with in a scene. I really can't stand her when she's just with Terry.  They're so over the top fake and gauche.  But pair her with an even less likeable character like Tamra?  And suddenly Heather seems smart, sensible and cool.  lol  I was totally rolling my eyes at the whole Napa/cake scene because ridiculous.  But, overall, I don't mind her too much.

Brooks had his chemo in Tijuana and they decided to invite everyone there for a party?
Hmmm...

Oh is that what he did?  I thought Vicki said on that phone call to Tamra that he was about to start his 3rd round of chemo, as in- they were taking a trip to Mexico before he starts it back in CA.  Not sure though.

Shannon is just disappointing me more and more because I really did like her last season.  Ugh

Same here.  Ugh she's just so moody and dour so far this season. I agree with those who think that this marriage is most likely dunzo and they are trying to hang in there until the kids leave the nest. 

• Love 2

"You walk away? I was going to give you a kiss!" Jesus Christ, Shannon. You're like a passive aggressive Terminator. You can't be killed. You've been sent from the future to nag John Connor to death and you can't be stopped.

And this is precisely why this marriage is doomed. Nothing David will ever do or say will be good enough for Shannon. He is doubting himself so much, he now has to ask her if what he is wearing is ok, because god forbid Shannon doesn't like his outfit. The man is walking on eggshells in his own home. I'm sure he is already starting to miss his side peice.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Was Tamra wearing "Ramona Blue" at that party?

Boring. And there's something wrong with Shannon and David that they would put their kids in that kind of scene on TV. Also, you couldn't pay me to be married to Shannon for 1 day.

Also, all the blonde on this show is making me want to dye my hair brown.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm a baseball fanatic and always hated Jim Edmonds.  He was the type of outfielder who would play shallow and then make an unnecessary over the shoulder diving circus catch and get on all of the highlight reels when in reality had he been playing the outfield at a normal depth it would have been a routine catch.   To me he always came across as smug and conceited and he's proving me right.

So basically he is shallow? Last night looked like Jim missed a spot with his Hair Color for Men, on the back of his near is right ear. Or does he have some baseball injury?   His hair coloring job doesn't look professional.   

So is Heather Dubrow just blowing smoke when she said Jim Edmonds  is headed for MLB Hall of Fame?

Edited by zoeysmom