Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

The Bachelor in the Media

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ynicknan said:

Wow, no Peter on Kimmel or GMA?

Wow.  Is this a first?    

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, DEL901 said:
6 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

Wow, no Peter on Kimmel or GMA?

Wow.  Is this a first?    

Mommy probably grounded him for picking the wrong girl.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

TPTB have said they made the decision weeks ago for Madison and Peter not to do media. HA is all over though. I saw a clip of her yesterday on Ellen. She said she wants to go to BIP and hook up with Tyler. AWKWARD.

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, valen said:

TPTB have said they made the decision weeks ago for Madison and Peter not to do media. HA is all over though. I saw a clip of her yesterday on Ellen. She said she wants to go to BIP and hook up with Tyler. AWKWARD.

I mean he is super hot. But is he doing BIP? Why would he pass on the Bachelor and do that shitshow?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I mean he is super hot. But is he doing BIP? Why would he pass on the Bachelor and do that shitshow?

I don't think he would ever do BIP. He wanted to distance himself from the show. Plus, he just spent 4 days with Hannah B. in Jupiter. He is super hot, and I don't blame her, I just think it's weird and awkward to throw it out there like that on Ellen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like if Tyler wasn't already looking unlikely to do BiP, his mother dying suddenly, which means the guy is likely grieving and dealing with personal stuff, makes that even less likely. 

37 minutes ago, valen said:

TPTB have said they made the decision weeks ago for Madison and Peter not to do media.

And many have already pulled the receipts to point out that they're full of shit. Apparently Rachel and Becca stated that Peter was very much scheduled for their podcast post the finale and just canceled. And Jimmy Kimmel stated flat out that Peter and whomever he picked were very much scheduled to be on his show and they canceled after.

I think this is Peter and Madison both wanting no part of this after that shit show on Monday/Tuesday and who can blame them? Peter especially, knowing the coward he is, likely wants no part of media appearances where he'll off course be asked about nutty Barb and all the accusations Hannah Ann has made against him. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I feel like if Tyler wasn't already looking unlikely to do BiP, his mother dying suddenly, which means the guy is likely grieving and dealing with personal stuff, makes that even less likely. 

And many have already pulled the receipts to point out that they're full of shit. Apparently Rachel and Becca stated that Peter was very much scheduled for their podcast post the finale and just canceled. And Jimmy Kimmel stated flat out that Peter and whomever he picked were very much scheduled to be on his show and they canceled after.

I think this is Peter and Madison both wanting no part of this after that shit show on Monday/Tuesday and who can blame them? Peter especially, knowing the coward he is, likely wants no part of media appearances where he'll off course be asked about nutty Barb and all the accusations Hannah Ann has made against him. 

Re the bolded part, I don't think Peter and Madison would have an option, contract-wise, but I think TPTB realized that a) Madison did a good job on Tuesday, but probably wont' be able to fake things much longer and b) having Peter try to explain himself isn't going to go well, especially since mom would probably be in the audience and NO talk show host would be stupid enough not to ask her questions.  Ratings Gold!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Yep, I think Madison did a good enough job on the live show acting like there was the possibility that she was still into Peter, but I don't think she could bite her tongue and do it for another round of media interviews. There is no way they're actually dating, IMO. I think she fulfilled her contract but would have a very hard time maintaining the facade, especially if all the rumors about Peter being with other women these past few months are true. I don't doubt that at one point she had some feelings for him, but after his behavior and his MOTHER, there is no way anyone should still be into him. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

The fact that Chris Harrison is the one doing interviews instead of the “happy couple”, tells us everything we need to know about this season.  It was a colossal failure and the ending was a sham. I believe the reason Peter and Madison aren’t doing interviews is because they are not a couple.  Harrison was dispatched to Alabama to talk Madison into returning to salvage the season.  I keep hearing them being compared to Arie and Lauren, but this situation is different.  Arie and Lauren did the press tour.  I know this for a fact because I was in the audience when they did “Kelly and Ryan”.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Chris Harrison Just Spilled 10 Mugs' Worth of Tea About the Bachelor Finale, Barb, and More

Read in POPSUGAR: https://apple.news/AsC1RWa9KQmWG6MbKZupHAA

Peter and his family are lovely people?

only if you were raised by Attila the Hun.

The older people season will consist of spam and tapioca and end at 4:30 pm?

only if your older people are 95.

You would cast Kendall the personality devoid Jenner as the ‘Ette?

nah, not watching. That family of soulless succubi doesn’t need to sink their greedy claws into anymore money and fame.

Clare is a strong independent woman?

Sadly, I think we will see otherwise. 
 

Finally, Chris Harrison is wealthy. I guess Peter senior logged enough hours of OT  trying to avoid his wife and whiny sons to afford to live next to a multi millionaire.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Peter and his family are lovely people?

only if you were raised by Attila the Hun.

The older people season will consist of spam and tapioca and end at 4:30 pm?

only if your older people are 95.

You would cast Kendall the personality devoid Jenner as the ‘Ette?

nah, not watching. That family of soulless succubi doesn’t need to sink their greedy claws into anymore money and fame.

Clare is a strong independent woman?

Sadly, I think we will see otherwise. 
 

Finally, Chris Harrison is wealthy. I guess Peter senior logged enough hours of OT  trying to avoid his wife and whiny sons to afford to live next to a multi millionaire.

Yes to everything you said. 

I think Chris does not have the right definition of “lovely”.

Spam and tapioca - what the what? Chris may have been trying to be funny but seriously? 
 

Chris better watch out because Peter’s going to show up at his door with three suitcases because mommy kicked him out after he didn’t give her an after action report on the Line Dancing Lady who helped mom make breakfast that morning.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

What the heck. From an article in Life & Style....

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Although Barb is “disappointed” that Madi never said sorry, she also thinks it was “very telling that she never even apologized to Hannah Ann [Sluss].” Peter broke off his engagement from the model, 23, because he still had feelings for the foster parent recruiter. They later rekindled their romance but are taking things “one day a time” to regain trust. “She never ever mentioned how sorry she was to Hannah Ann for what had happened,” Barb says. “You know, Hannah Ann was hurt, of course, but she never even apologized to her. So, [there are] two people that, I guess, unfortunately, need apologies.”

 

WHAT???? Why should Madi apologize to HannahAnn??? 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

WHAT???? Why should Madi apologize to HannahAnn??? 

...and what business is it of Barb’s?

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

WHAT???? Why should Madi apologize to HannahAnn??? 

For WHAT?  the premise of the show being 25 women all compete for Peter's heart.  Madison needs to apologize for Peter's indecisiveness?  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Chris Harrison ran over the Weber's dumpster or their Amazon delivery or their cat who was trying to escape, and letting Batshit Barb crap all over the franchise is the out-of-court settlement.

I also wonder if some of the recent younger, dumber female contestants have been recruited from Peter's chicks escaping after breakfast with Mama.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well, they didn't even try. I don't blame them, I wouldn't either if I were in their shoes. But so much ado about nothing during the final show when they couldn't even last the week. Big mistake by Chris Harrison going to get Madi, when Peter may not even wanted that.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Well, they didn't even try. I don't blame them, I wouldn't either if I were in their shoes. But so much ado about nothing during the final show when they couldn't even last the week. Big mistake by Chris Harrison going to get Madi, when Peter may not even wanted that.

I don't think either of them wanted that. I think Harrison went and convinced her to come out for the live show. Otherwise they had angry Hannah Ann telling him off and then loser Peter sitting there by himself. Not much of a finale. 

Good for Madison for getting the hell away from that family. She and Hannah Ann should go out and celebrate their lucky escapes. 

  • Like 21
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just saw Peter’s tweet. He and Madison decided not to pursue their relationship. I don’t believe they were ever together in the first place, which is why Barb didn’t give a damn how she came across.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, nutty1 said:

What the heck. From an article in Life & Style....

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Although Barb is “disappointed” that Madi never said sorry, she also thinks it was “very telling that she never even apologized to Hannah Ann [Sluss].” Peter broke off his engagement from the model, 23, because he still had feelings for the foster parent recruiter. They later rekindled their romance but are taking things “one day a time” to regain trust. “She never ever mentioned how sorry she was to Hannah Ann for what had happened,” Barb says. “You know, Hannah Ann was hurt, of course, but she never even apologized to her. So, [there are] two people that, I guess, unfortunately, need apologies.”

 

WHAT???? Why should Madi apologize to HannahAnn??? 

Oh wow. Much as she annoyed me, I felt bad about Mama Weber getting tons of backlash on social media. People can be really nasty, but she really isn’t very nice. Or maybe she’s delusional? I don’t know. But Madison has nothing to apologize for. I think once Barb decides she doesn’t like you, you can’t do anything right. The more Barb talks, the more I think she’s full of crap about Madison being different off camera. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I am *shocked* that those two crazy kids didn't make it. Shocked, I tell ya.

I wonder if his mom will let him go on BIP. Or if she'll tag along...lol.

I kind of love that Hannah Ann is getting a lot of love now. Couldn't stand her at the beginning, but she's the true winner of this season. 

Victoria F should be thanking her lucky stars that the finale took all the heat off her.

What a mess, lol.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Aaaaaand Madison says she and Peter have "gone their separate ways."

They were never together, she was under contract and forced to come back to give the season some kind of ending and keep him from sitting there alone.

All of this just makes his mother's tantrum even more ridiculous. She should have kept her mouth shut and waited it out. 

Is anyone surprised? 😏 The body language when she broke up in the outback and at ATFR didn’t show any love there. And she was so vehement about the sex being a deal breaker, it made no sense that she did a 180 and came back.  I was wondering how long they’d play it out.

I also find this contract difficult to believe. Colton jumped a fence and went MIA in the middle of filming and came up with his own self serving ending that was successful which is what this should be about and at the same time way more entertaining than anything they could have scripted. I’d believe it if she got paid extra for coming back but not that it was in the contract, that’s bs. ETA: I thought you meant Madi gave that as her reason on Instagram, and that if she did, that’s what I was calling bs but I hadn’t read her message at the time, so sorry, no offense meant. 

As far as mom, she seems incapable of not voicing or facially expressing her opinion to all and sundry and maybe production encouraged her to star in the Barb show for ratings. Because ultimately, that’s all they care about and they got what they wanted. And that would have been a deal that would be so appealing to her even if she didn’t get paid to do so because she became an instant internet sensation, like someone online said their Twitter feed was full of the virus, the Democratic primaries and someone named Barb. And as they say, any publicity is good publicity. She got her more than 15 minutes and we watched and now hopefully it’s all over and we’ll move on to the next train wreck. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Madison’s body language told the tale. She wanted no more to do with the Toddler and the Tyrant. I’m just surprised they didn’t wait a couple months to release the statement. Probably because she couldn’t spend one more second in his sweaty, close talking presence.

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Madison’s body language told the tale. She wanted no more to do with the Toddler and the Tyrant. I’m just surprised they didn’t wait a couple months to release the statement. Probably because she couldn’t spend one more second in his sweaty, close talking presence.

I wonder if she was willing to go along with the charade for a few months until Barb opened her yap.  Barb would drive a saint to drink/violence/both.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I also find this contract difficult to believe. Colton jumped a fence and went MIA in the middle of filming and came up with his own self serving ending that was successful which is what this should be about and at the same time way more entertaining than anything they could have scripted. I’d believe it if she got paid extra for coming back but not that it was in the contract, that’s bs. ETA: I thought you meant Madi gave that as her reason on Instagram, and that if she did, that’s what I was calling bs but I hadn’t read her message at the time, so sorry, no offense meant. 

I now have visions of Pete running as fast as he can to leap a fence, smashing into it, skinny arms straining, pencil legs struggling for traction, and slowly sliding down in a puddle of defeat....

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

I wonder what's next for Peter. I would love to hear that he's moved out and found a good therapist, but I don't think he's that bright. I feel like unless he tries to become an influencer now, work is going to be awkward for him for a while. 

an influencer?  to what? to encourage other baby adult boys live in mommy's basement and have pancakes with mommy, daddy, little brother and his latest sex partner???

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, 4merBachAddict said:

Peter & Madison broke up??!!  

What a shock!!!  Said no one.... ever.

Barb must be soooooo happy, patting herself on the back.

Of course, she's now ruined Peter's future love life. What woman would want her as a MIL?  Between his own indecisiveness (probably caused by having her as a mother) and Barb, he's a laughing stock. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t even believe they were even together the night of the finale. You didn’t have to be an expert in body language to see that. 
Madi was done the minute he told her he slept with the others. I wonder what would have happened if, when she walked away, she never looked back. I’m guessing it would have been a normal final 2 with HA and Victoria, he’d have chosen HA and they’d still have broken up already. 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Barb must be soooooo happy, patting herself on the back.

Of course, she's now ruined Peter's future love life. What woman would want her as a MIL?  Between his own indecisiveness (probably caused by having her as a mother) and Barb, he's a laughing stock. 

Now she can set up an arranged marriage.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, cinsays said:

an influencer?  to what? to encourage other baby adult boys live in mommy's basement and have pancakes with mommy, daddy, little brother and his latest sex partner???

Sorry, just to be clear I was kidding, but I don't think that translates well! He would be the absolute worst "influencer" ever, but I do think he might be stupid enough to try. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I thought from the minute Peter was named as the Bachelor that the season would be crapola. He simply has no mature air about him.

So I couldn't bring myself to watch. 

Similarly, I won't watch DWTS if any member of his family is on.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I guess this goes in the "media" topic, but Madison has been hanging out with Selena Gomez. Random friendship, but made me laugh thinking of Barb frantically trying to ruin Selena Gomez. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, phlebas said:

Now she can set up an arranged marriage.

There are lovely Russian ladies just waiting for guys like Peter online as "mail-order brides". (if they call them that these days??)!

I'm sure that it wouldn't take much for Babs to squeal "Oh Svetlana we LOVE you!!" with her now trademarked shaking hands over her mouth and squeezing out some tears! It would be especially beneficial since they can't talk back and have to stay with Pete until their papers get worked out.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SallyAlbright said:

I guess this goes in the "media" topic, but Madison has been hanging out with Selena Gomez. Random friendship, but made me laugh thinking of Barb frantically trying to ruin Selena Gomez. 

What's up with ex Bachelor contestants hanging out with ex Disney stars? I believe Hannah Brown hung out with Demi Lovato too. I'm guessing their managers set them up.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I’m surprised Peter kept his trap shut and didn’t tell his mom before the show. Who knows if it would have made a difference because bitch was chomping at the bit to go after Madison. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

There are lovely Russian ladies just waiting for guys like Peter online as "mail-order brides". (if they call them that these days??)!

I'm sure that it wouldn't take much for Babs to squeal "Oh Svetlana we LOVE you!!" with her now trademarked shaking hands over her mouth and squeezing out some tears! It would be especially beneficial since they can't talk back and have to stay with Pete until their papers get worked out.

yup, 90 day fiancé would welcome him and he would fit in nicely

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Madison’s body language told the tale. She wanted no more to do with the Toddler and the Tyrant. I’m just surprised they didn’t wait a couple months to release the statement. Probably because she couldn’t spend one more second in his sweaty, close talking presence.

ha please dont let that be the title of a new reality show! ha

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size