Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

The Bachelor in the Media

Recommended Posts

msn reporting no drugs or alcohol in his system. did he beat the system somehow when he left the scene?

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, grape said:

msn reporting no drugs or alcohol in his system. did he beat the system somehow when he left the scene?

Yes, he left the scene and hid in a friend's (or his?) house until the police got a warrant.  By then, enough time had passed so that his BAL tests were useless.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2017 at 5:42 PM, Mabinogia said:

I owe a huge apology to all professional models out there for thinking that anyone could do what they do. Those photos are CRAP! Those women are horrible models. Tacky is the perfect word for that shoot.

The spread shot in the striped suspender bathing suit thing simply cannot be unseen.

im sorry, but I've never seen anything attractive about Amanda.  She simply looks like a thirty something trying to look like a twenty something.

Lauren is gaunt.  Yes, you can be too thin.  She used to be slim, but in a healthy, lean way.  If she lost weight to be a model, it was futile.  Made her look older and haggard.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

They got a warrant in a few hours, I don't think that was enough time for him to flush all the alcohol from his system to fool a test. Even if he had only one beer, that would have taken at longer to leave his system than it took for the warrant to come.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

They got a warrant in a few hours, I don't think that was enough time for him to flush all the alcohol from his system to fool a test. Even if he had only one beer, that would have taken at longer to leave his system than it took for the warrant to come.

IDA.  It took hours to get and serve the warrant, giving Chris time to flush his system.  And he might not have been visibly drunk, just over the legal limit so he shouldn't have been driving.

Share this post


Link to post

He had a blood test and a urine test. Unless they didn't serve that warrant for 3 days, there's no way he could pass both tests the way he did.

Even if he was under the limit or at the limit it still would have shown up in at least the urine test as a blood alcohol level of something. Not nothing in his system at all. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Here is what I say to Ben Higgins being the Bachelor again....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-round-two/?ref=yfp

 

giphy.gif

Couldnt agree more.  Ben is boring. And said nothing of interest for a whole season. And his podcast with Ashley I is the most inane thing i have ever listened to.  And his season sucked.  And he treated Jojo terribly.  

No.  please Fleiss. Id prefer Chad - at least he was funny.  Just send him to rehab first.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'd rather they bring back Brad Womack for a third go-around. He's in his 40s now, so perhaps the ladies can all be - gasp! - over 30.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I would love Jared. He is always so entertaining when I see him on Afterbuzz podcasts. I wish Brooks didn't have a girlfriend. He is also so witty and personable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I would love Jared. He is always so entertaining when I see him on Afterbuzz podcasts. I wish Brooks didn't have a girlfriend. He is also so witty and personable.

I havent seen him on those shows, but he seems SO BORING in everything Ive seen him in.  And inarticulate.   He is pretty though.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure where this should go....

 

I just listened to Afterbuzz. One of the girls lives next door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she always sees them separately, never together. Another one of the girls said she heard from a reliable source that a breakup will probably be happening in a few weeks.

No clue how reliable this is. But I wouldn't be surprised. I never warmed to Vanessa at all.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Not sure where this should go....

 

I just listened to Afterbuzz. One of the girls lives next door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she always sees them separately, never together. Another one of the girls said she heard from a reliable source that a breakup will probably be happening in a few weeks.

No clue how reliable this is. But I wouldn't be surprised. I never warmed to Vanessa at all.

Nope, I didnt either. I'm not a fan of Nick's, so I don't care if they don't make it. He did however travel to Montreal to meet her parents and friends, and apparently had a really good time.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2017 at 7:44 AM, nutty1 said:

I would love Jared. He is always so entertaining when I see him on Afterbuzz podcasts.

But you just know that Ashley would show up and weep everywhere. I'm pretty sure Jared as Bachelor would be an unmitigated disaster.

20 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I just listened to Afterbuzz. One of the girls lives next door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she always sees them separately, never together. Another one of the girls said she heard from a reliable source that a breakup will probably be happening in a few weeks.

No clue how reliable this is. But I wouldn't be surprised. I never warmed to Vanessa at all.

Unless you were watching my house constantly, you'd probably see a lot more of my husband and I coming and going separately than together, and we're certainly not on the verge of anything terrible, so that hardly seems like much of an indication of anything. I mean, it's a Bachelor relationship, so the odds suggest that there will be a breakup at some point, but I wouldn't consider not being joined at the hip at all times to be a sign of impending doom (if anything, the opposite, actually).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Lauren has a new boyfriend already.

http://people.com/tv/lauren-bushnell-new-boyfriend-two-months-after-split-ben-higgins/ 

9 hours ago, F. M. said:

 

I just listened to Afterbuzz. One of the girls lives next door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she always sees them separately, never together.

Vanessa's not even there, she's in Canada this week working on a project and Nick's coming to meet her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I love how, when she and Ben were together, she kept complaining about all the attention, people recognizing them in public, etc., and now that she could retreat to a more private life if she wanted to, she keeps calling up People about her new boyfriend and her "fashion" shoots.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/14/2017 at 1:01 AM, F. M. said:

Nope, I didnt either. I'm not a fan of Nick's, so I don't care if they don't make it. He did however travel to Montreal to meet her parents and friends, and apparently had a really good time.

Please like to ask for the link of the Afterbuzz story! I love Nick, I've been a big fan of his since the Bachelor. He flew to Montreal for a day just to support Vanessa, & think that is very sweet of him. Hope the breakup rumors are not true, will be very sad if Nick goes through another breakup! :(

Edited by mistygracie

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, mistygracie said:

Please like to ask for the link of the Afterbuzz story! I love Nick, I've been a big fan of his since the Bachelor. He flew to Montreal for a day just to support Vanessa, & think that is very sweet of him. Hope the breakup rumors are not true, will be very sad if Nick goes through another breakup! :(

I liked Vanessa (actually better than Nick).  I liked how she kind of threatened to leave during some of the Corrine shenanigans.  However, Nick has to know, meeting "the one" on reality TV and lasting does not have good odds.  He's already had 3 experiences when it hasn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Palomar said:

I liked Vanessa (actually better than Nick).  I liked how she kind of threatened to leave during some of the Corrine shenanigans.  However, Nick has to know, meeting "the one" on reality TV and lasting does not have good odds.  He's already had 3 experiences when it hasn't. 

Hi! I didn't liked when Vanessa threatened to leave due to Corinne shenanigans because it just made her look possessive and jealous. Now the gossip rags are making a big deal of Nick having lunch with Ashley http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4711598/Bachelor-Nick-Viall-lunches-castmate-Ashley-Iaconetti.html Vanessa has a new hosting job:) http://www.eonline.com/news/867909/freestyle-is-back-and-the-bachelor-s-vanessa-grimaldi-is-hosting

Nick will be in the Hollywood Improv as part of a love discussion panal alongside Tatum O'Neal , & Vanessa as a guest presenter for this Montreal Gala :)

4279A8CF00000578-0-image-m-99_1500483470396.jpg

4279A93B00000578-0-image-m-107_1500483565458.jpg

4279A85300000578-0-image-m-97_1500482352646.jpg

image87.jpg

deurwl10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Why would anyone make a big deal of Nick having lunch with Ashley? It's no secret that they're friends and I cannot imagine anyone thinks Nick would have any interest in Ashley or Ashley him since we all know there's only one man Ashley's been obsessed with.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Why would anyone make a big deal of Nick having lunch with Ashley? It's no secret that they're friends and I cannot imagine anyone thinks Nick would have any interest in Ashley or Ashley him since we all know there's only one man Ashley's been obsessed with.

And seriously - no one leaves Vanessa for Ashley.  If you didnt like the shi-shi high maintenance snobbery of a Quebecoise? You're not gonna like the low-rent Jersey version of the same damn thing.  Don Draper didnt leave Megan for Peggy, and never would have.  (No matter how much I liked Peggy, I think it probably worked out better for her nthat way.  And Bless Ashley I, she aint no Peggy). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's Ashley. lol They're friends, the same reports came out when she was working with Ben. 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, fib said:

And seriously - no one leaves Vanessa for Ashley.  If you didnt like the shi-shi high maintenance snobbery of a Quebecoise? You're not gonna like the low-rent Jersey version of the same damn thing.  Don Draper didnt leave Megan for Peggy, and never would have.  (No matter how much I liked Peggy, I think it probably worked out better for her nthat way.  And Bless Ashley I, she aint no Peggy). 

I don't think Vanessa is such a snob, but her tweet about the streets of LA being smelly sounds kind of snobby ;) "I forgot how smelly downtown LA streets are." Also this article tries to paint Vanessa in a horrible light, which I think its BS :) https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-job-137312

Edited by mistygracie

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, fib said:

And seriously - no one leaves Vanessa for Ashley.  If you didnt like the shi-shi high maintenance snobbery of a Quebecoise? You're not gonna like the low-rent Jersey version of the same damn thing.

Way to stereotype. Ashley grew up in northern Virginia, her dad is a doctor and they have a nice big house with a pool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, F. M. said:

So she gives up a rewarding career, to stay relevant onscreen. LOL

They are all the same, bkech!

Yes because it is much more interesting for some to write about this new thing she's doing (which by the way is an online show and not a show on the actual E! channel) and use it to pass judgement, while completely ignoring how since the show's ended she's successfully laid the foundation for her charity and has since even planned and successfully executed a fundraiser that raised $30,000 in one day to help fund special needs teachers/programs in Montreal. But I guess that doesn't fit the narrative most want to have about her. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Vanessa will be co-hosting a live style show on E's Facebook every Thursday. 


When it comes to celeb beauty and fashion trends, who can keep up?

Well, we can, and you can too, thanks to the return of freeSTYLE. You heard that right: E!'s very own Facebook Live show, which invites celeb experts to discuss gotta-have (and/or gotta-play with) products, plus step-by-step makeup tutorials, is back with all new episodes!

But that's not the most exciting part. The show is back in action with a brand-new co-host and familiar face: Vanessa Grimaldi. You might recognize the Canadian beauty from Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor. 

If you tuned in to The Bachelor, you probably couldn't take your eyes off of her gorgeous brunette locks and perfectly placed makeup. And if you follow Nick's fiancé on Instagram, she's still killing it the beauty department.

Thankfully, now that she'll be joining us live every Thursday along with co-hosts Sibley Scoles and Zuri Hall. (Yes, you'll have a chance to comment, question and get tips from Vanessa herself when you watch the show live.)

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/867909/freestyle-is-back-and-the-bachelor-s-vanessa-grimaldi-is-hosting

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/21/2017 at 8:34 AM, Bugs Meany said:

Way to stereotype. Ashley grew up in northern Virginia, her dad is a doctor and they have a nice big house with a pool.

I'm from Jersey, and I give FIB a pass. It was funny! I live in the town that's nestled between where Ashley I and Teresa from RHNJ live. So, I can speak to no monetarily "low rent" housing in the suburbs of NYC, but I get where FIB was coming from with Ashley having a slightly lower maintenance than Vanessa, but still high maintenance nontheless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I'm from Jersey, and I give FIB a pass. It was funny! I live in the town that's nestled between where Ashley I and Teresa from RHNJ live. So, I can speak to no monetarily "low rent" housing in the suburbs of NYC, but I get where FIB was coming from with Ashley having a slightly lower maintenance than Vanessa, but still high maintenance nontheless.

Lol.  Thx.  

It has nothing to do with where shes from (and honestly, i grew up in Jersey and moved to within 20 minutes of where Ashley went to high school.). It has to do with the way she presents herself.  She was "Ashley Kardashian" for a long time on these boards and embraced it.  

I think she is in LA now, but she lived in New York's Jersey suburbs for a long time. She had talked about how she would take the train to visit Jared in Boston and how he would visit her in Nee York.  

FWIW, I respect the hell out of Ashley I. She has masterfully monopolized screentime and gotten a career out of this show in a way most participants want and few succeed.  

But I still think she is poor substitute for Vanessa, who is a bit prettier, curvier, and more exotic in all the right ways.  Vanessa gets places on her looks and maybe her brains.  Ashley I is all hustle, which is pretty awesome. But she comes across as needy and desperate, whereas Vanessa comes across as aspirational. I just dont think swapping Vanessa for Ashley I would be considered trading up.  

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, nutty1 said:

If you tuned in to The Bachelor, you probably couldn't take your eyes off of her gorgeous brunette locks and perfectly placed makeup.

"Perfectly placed make-up."  Heee!  Thank heavens we're going to have Vanessa to show us how to place our make-up.  I've been putting my lipstick on my chin!  Six thousand make-up tutorials on YouTube, were never enough for me.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Oh no!  Now they'll all be encouraged.  Just three or four years of demeaning yourself  on the Bachelor franchise and you might get to be in a music video!" 

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Dean looks happy, I'm glad he got over his heartbreak, and is safely ensconced in anything bachelor nation.

Uh ... that crotch ... no.  Just no.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Uh ... that crotch ... no.  Just no.

Theres a lot  wrong with a lot of the crotches in that photo:Ashley, Becca, Dean.  Ouch.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

That photo is painful to look at. It's like they're auditioning for "What Not to Wear, D List".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, dbell1 said:

That photo is painful to look at. It's like they're auditioning for "What Not to Wear, D List".

Only Nick and Vanessa look relatively normal. Did Becca do anything to her face? It's looking weird. 

Edited by waving feather
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, waving feather said:

Only Nick and Vanessa look relatively normal. Did Becca do anything to get face? It's looking weird. 

Becca looks quite different from season 19 episode 1. Vanessa dressed casual there and still outshines Becca and Ashley.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I kinda love Vanessa for wearing sneakers to an event where you're going to be standing and moving around a lot. The other two look ridiculous in their illfitting jeans and stilettos.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bugs Meany said:

Becca looks quite different from season 19 episode 1. Vanessa dressed casual there and still outshines Becca and Ashley.

I think its just bad makeup.  She is too monotone, with her overbronzed skin and ombre hair.  Combine that with Nightime eyes (heavy lashes and mascara, with light sparkly eyeshadow), and its just not right for a daytime setting. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, waving feather said:

Did Becca do anything to her face? It's looking weird. 

Her mouth looks like it's succumbed to the charms of the Botox injection.

Share this post


Link to post

Daniel and Vinny were on Patti Stanger's Millionaire Matchmaker last night. She set them up with various to meet and each one had to decide which girl to go on a date with. Vinny was a sweetheart and Daniel was a bit of a narcissist which Patti called him out on but all in all both guys did ok.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size