Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, mingming said:

Holy shit look at Danielle M's dress!

It's a jumpsuit and the full shot of it is actually awful. It looked like it was almost too big for her and a little wrinkly.

17 minutes ago, Canada said:

Geez, Liz still looks like a bitch.  I don't understand where she gets the attitude from, when she's the one who screwed Nick and then ran.

Her facial expression and short answer gave the impression that she clearly thinks she was wronged by him in some way and I don't understand that at all.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, mingming said:

Holy shit look at Danielle M's dress!

She must have realized that her volleyball swimsuit made her look like she didn't have any breasts at all and she was anxious to show us all that she definitely does.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

The video thumbnail is hilarious - they all look over it (don't know the woman sitting to the right of Liz). 

I can't figure out who that is either.

5 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

She must have realized that her volleyball swimsuit made her look like she didn't have any breasts at all and she was anxious to show us all that she definitely does.

And yet it did the opposite and in fact just really emphasizes yet again that she has no boobs. Which is weirdly now something I love about her. Go ahead and flaunt your flat chested-ness girl!

• Love 3
(edited)

'Bachelor' Season 21 Finale Promo Promises a 'Bachelor First' for the 'After the Final Rose' Special:

The most dramatic After the Final Rose special ever? Nick Viall's season 21 journey comes to an end during The Bachelor's live three-hour finale event on Monday, March 13, and there will be at least one major surprise in store, according to a new sneak peek.

The promo also teases a big twist by promising that there will be a "Bachelor first" on the After the Final Rose special that airs live following the finale. Indeed, Bachelor franchise creator Mike Fleiss has been hinting on Twitter about the shocker. "Monday's live season finale is going to be historic!!! Believe me…" he wrote on Wednesday, March 8.

A show source tells Us Weekly about the After the Final Rose, "It's going to be pretty awesome."

Taking thoughts about this to the speculation thread

Edited by Dejana

People were wondering who has those elaborate viewing parties without the cameras being there. Well...

Those "paparazzi pics" are the most hilarious thing ever.

21 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He seems weird. He says "I need a Lyft now?" She  has to order him a Lyft? LOL

Well I would assume he didn't know her address since his friend brought him there and that's why he needed her help. I doubt he was just bossing her around, lol.

On 3/7/2017 at 3:56 AM, ribboninthesky1 said:

The video thumbnail is hilarious - they all look over it (don't know the woman sitting to the right of Liz). 

The one with the blonde hair, to the right of Liz as we look at the picture, is Elizabeth W. who I was really hoping he'd keep around a bit longer. (But if you mean the one with the topknot, that is unexpectedly Jaimi, who as well as the new do had shapes cut into her eyebrows that night...)

These names will live in my brain for about another three days and then self-destruct.

9 hours ago, Porkchop said:

That's actually quite fascinating to read - I figured that the contestants would have to bring their own clothes but I'm surprised to learn that the Bachelor/ette gets paid so well while the contestants get no stipend while they're on the show. I'm also surprised that some women would specifically design an entirely new wardrobe for the show since the rose ceremony is the only formal event you plan for each week. But I guess if you're buying top designer, then 8 formal dresses can run you up to $40,000 - looking at you Olivia. 

If you're a fan of Sharlene Joynt, she write Bachelor blogs on her website (and for Flare magazine) and she does a collection of favourite outfits and accessories in each episode and also tells you where you can get the outfits from and even gives you cheaper alternatives to the styles. I've already marked off a bunch of stuff I want to get, lol. 

I'm assuming the guys have it easier - those guys can take 3 suits at rose ceremonies all season long and switch out different shirts and it's an entirely new outfit. Imagine how much smaller their suitcases are! haha.

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi Respond to Criticism from Bachelor Nation: 'You Can Never Make People Happy'

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-respond-criticism-bachelor-nation/

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi Reveal the Secret Dates They Went on While The Bachelor Was Airing

http://www.eonline.com/news/836057/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-reveal-the-secret-dates-they-went-on-while-the-bachelor-was-airing

Nick's last blog - Nick Viall's Final Bachelor Blog: The Exact Moment I Knew Vanessa Grimaldi Was The One

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Holy crap! That's how much you can earn from Instagram shilling?! I never thought of that, and now I fully understand why seemingly level-headed and smart men and women join this show even if it's a shot to their dignity and self-respect for a few weeks. 

2 hours ago, violet and green said:

The one with the blonde hair, to the right of Liz as we look at the picture, is Elizabeth W. who I was really hoping he'd keep around a bit longer. (But if you mean the one with the topknot, that is unexpectedly Jaimi, who as well as the new do had shapes cut into her eyebrows that night...)

These names will live in my brain for about another three days and then self-destruct.

Thanks - I was referring to the blonde.  Alas, I still have no memory of her on the season. 

12 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

Thanks - I was referring to the blonde.  Alas, I still have no memory of her on the season. 

SHe was eliminated very early.  Episode 2 or 3 (in the rose ceremony after Liz was sent home) and was not really featured on the show at all.  I know because I picked her in my little fantasy league against my hubby and she was the first to go on my team.  She was clear evidence to me that Nick doesnt like Blondes.  She was  one of the "bridesmaids" in the wedding shoot date.  I dont remember if she was the aggressive one who kissed the groom or not.

the-wedding-photo-shoot-the-bachelor.jpg

14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

But I guess if you're buying top designer, then 8 formal dresses can run you up to $40,000 ...

Man, I bet these women were pissed that there were so few rose ceremonies. They probably bought a bunch of new dresses they never got to show off.

Edited by peachmangosteen
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Man, I bet these women were pissed that there were so few rose ceremonies. They probably bought a bunch of new dresses they never got to show off.

It also has to be frustrating for those who didn't make it past the first one or two rose ceremonies.  You have to buy enough dresses to take you to the finale (where you get a free dress if you are F2), but if you leave early you aren't going to recoup from Instagram shilling.  No wonder they get so upset and cry when they go out early... it's not the loss of a chance at the bachelor, it's the thought of their credit card bills!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hopefully angry at themselves because that's a ridiculous reason to run yourself into debt. Some people do think that pricey fashion is fool proof...it isn't and certainly not fool proof enough to run yourself into that much debt over for no more than 8 weeks of your life. Corinne, unsurprisingly had some really pricey outfits, even her casual wear was on the expensive side, lol. Vanessa probably had the best bang for your buck style this season. Her wrap dress was like $25 and she had one group date dress that was $35. A lot of her casual looks (sweater, jeans, etc.) were Forever 21, lol. Rachel had some great pieces that were middle range designer and I think reasonably priced given the quality and type of wear (I want her elimination dress!). Future women have 21 seasons to learn from - there are a lot of people knocking off designs at a fraction of the price. If the made is well, who cares about the name on the label!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi Respond to Criticism from Bachelor Nation: 'You Can Never Make People Happy'

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-respond-criticism-bachelor-nation/

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi Reveal the Secret Dates They Went on While The Bachelor Was Airing

http://www.eonline.com/news/836057/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-reveal-the-secret-dates-they-went-on-while-the-bachelor-was-airing

Nick's last blog - Nick Viall's Final Bachelor Blog: The Exact Moment I Knew Vanessa Grimaldi Was The One

In one of those links Sean of all people ask what she will do while he is on DWTS.  He drives me nuts...it is okay for him to go on the Bachelor and DWTS and act like a moron, but then he has his "opinions" about others that do it.    Sorry not much a fan of Sean.  And frankly after how bad he and his wife came off on another reality show, I don't think they have a lot of room to speak about others.

Sorry, I misread his comment, but still feel similarly as I did above.  lol

“What’s the winner going to do with her time this summer while nick is filming BIP?” tweeted season 17 rose-giver Sean Lowe. While his wife (and winner of season 17) Catherine Giudici Lowe wrote: “This is so real it’s kinda depressing.”

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, alexa said:

In one of those links Sean of all people ask what she will do while he is on DWTS.  He drives me nuts...it is okay for him to go on the Bachelor and DWTS and act like a moron, but then he has his "opinions" about others that do it.    Sorry not much a fan of Sean.  And frankly after how bad he and his wife came off on another reality show, I don't think they have a lot of room to speak about others.

“What’s the winner going to do with her time this summer while nick is filming BIP?” tweeted season 17 rose-giver Sean Lowe. While his wife (and winner of season 17) Catherine Giudici Lowe wrote: “This is so real it’s kinda depressing.”

Lol, it seems like Sean and Nick have no love lost for each other. I guess Sean is just hitting at Nick for doing all possible reality shows, but I agree with you, there's really no room for him to talk...

• Love 2

I think because he's the only Bachelor lead to marry his F1 (poor Jason doesn't get counted because of the whole switcheroo at the AFR), Sean is extremely smug and self righteous regarding anyone else in the franchise. To be fair, he was smug and self righteous from Emily's season, which is why I was never a fan and skipped his season entirely. But yeah it feels like he's worse now. Sean has basically admitted that he and Catherine did Marriage Boot Camp as a cash grab, which is kind of pathetic, in my opinion.

I guess Sean is just hitting at Nick for doing all possible reality shows, but I agree with you, there's really no room for him to talk...

The only difference between Nick and Sean regarding their reality show careers is that Nick had more appearances on the Bachelor franchise shows than Sean. He's going to do DWTS - well so did Sean. And Sean has also done Marriage Boot Camp and that Couples Swap show on ABC. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think because he's the only Bachelor lead to marry his F1 (poor Jason doesn't get counted because of the whole switcheroo at the AFR), Sean is extremely smug and self righteous regarding anyone else in the franchise. To be fair, he was smug and self righteous from Emily's season, which is why I was never a fan and skipped his season entirely. But yeah it feels like he's worse now. Sean has basically admitted that he and Catherine did Marriage Boot Camp as a cash grab, which is kind of pathetic, in my opinion.

I cannot tolerate Sean's smug bible thumping ass.  But he would be a fool to pass up 6 figures for a 3-4 week stint on a reality show.  Any of them would.  Grab the perks when you can because they don't last long.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I cannot tolerate Sean's smug bible thumping ass.  But he would be a fool to pass up 6 figures for a 3-4 week stint on a reality show.  Any of them would.  Grab the perks when you can because they don't last long.   

While it's all famewhoring, I don't know, I just think the notion of airing your personal marriage issues or worse, faking issues to get a check is sort of gross. Like for all the accusations of famewhoring regarding DWTS, that I have no issue with because it's like you get to learn to dance, have fun and get a decent chunk of change. But Marriage Boot Camp just seems stupid to me personally and I was kind of disappointed in both Trista and Ryan and Ashley and JP for doing it. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

While it's all famewhoring, I don't know, I just think the notion of airing your personal marriage issues or worse, faking issues to get a check is sort of gross. Like for all the accusations of famewhoring regarding DWTS, that I have no issue with because it's like you get to learn to dance, have fun and get a decent chunk of change. But Marriage Boot Camp just seems stupid to me personally and I was kind of disappointed in both Trista and Ryan and Ashley and JP for doing it. 

Is it fame whoring or financially smart to bank what you can when it is flowing your way?  I don't really care what any of them do with their lives.  I always seem to find some entertainment in it so that works for me.  

I have only watched a few random episodes of the Boot Camp series.  I caught Sean and Katherine putting an Ikea bed together.  He acted like an ass but I didn't expect otherwise.  Never saw Ashely and JP.  I meant to.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Is it fame whoring or financially smart to bank what you can when it is flowing your way?

Where does that end? If they are offered a shit load of money for a sex tape is that just financially smart? If they are asked to televise every moment of their infant's life? For me it's "wow, you're such losers the only gig you can get is marriage boot camp?" Of course I'm going to think less of people who pretend they are struggling in their marriage just to earn a paycheck. There are more important things than money. But then, I'm not willing to sell my soul for the almighty dollar.

I would not hesitate to do DWTS though, because I would love to learn to dance from a pro.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Where does that end? If they are offered a shit load of money for a sex tape is that just financially smart? If they are asked to televise every moment of their infant's life? For me it's "wow, you're such losers the only gig you can get is marriage boot camp?" Of course I'm going to think less of people who pretend they are struggling in their marriage just to earn a paycheck. There are more important things than money. But then, I'm not willing to sell my soul for the almighty dollar.

I would not hesitate to do DWTS though, because I would love to learn to dance from a pro.

Sex tape?  LOL  Well, no I didn't go that far.  I was just talking about other reality shows.  :^)  As I said, I really don't care. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

As I said, I really don't care. 

Either do I. They are all just a bunch of fame whore looking for a quick buck. I was being hyperbolic. I'm really just bored with this whole franchise and the trained monkeys they have performing for us and am just trying to break the inexplicable hold this crap still has on me.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

The only difference between Nick and Sean regarding their reality show careers is that Nick had more appearances on the Bachelor franchise shows than Sean. He's going to do DWTS - well so did Sean. And Sean has also done Marriage Boot Camp and that Couples Swap show on ABC. 

Obviously this is just my opinion based on the little that I've seen, but I think that Sean sees his faith as a way to feel superior to others. I think it's great that he finds such solace and truth in his faith, but I think the confidence he has in his faith makes him come across as a judgmental know-it-all. In contrast, Ben comes across as someone whose commitment to his faith reinforces his humility about himself and being respectful to others. Again, just based on what I've seen...I know there's a lot that we obviously don't see but given that Sean is constantly going on reality shows and has shown the same signs, I don't think it's manipulated for TV because it is consistent behaviour from him. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Sean is the worst. They're all famewhores, but he is a famewhore *and* a hypocrite.

You nailed it. There are only a few things worse than a hypocrite IMO. I hate the way Sean lectures other men/couples on this show on various issues. Who made him the Godfather? He is ever so ready to give his opinion (with his literally LOUD voice) on other couples when he himself is also a huge fame whore. I did not like the way he talked down to Nick during the Bach session with Nick, Ben, Chris and himself. I was amazed by how patient Nick was towards him; I would have said something sarcastic back.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 10

Ugh, Sean.  I love that Nick retweets some of the tweets that Sean has made about Nick this season.  Sean really is the biggest hypocrite.  And for a supposed Christian, he really is incredibly judgemental!

• Love 4

Christians are like everyone else-they can be snarky, appear on reality shows and be fame whores. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. It seems like some of the former contestants are always asked to commit on things and I actually find most of what Sean says to be what I'm thinking as well. I've always felt the Sean hate comes from him being a Christian which is really only a part of his personality. His actions during the Bachelor were pretty respectful (IMO) and he married Catherine instead of leading her on. I never found him to be that attractive, but I think he was one of the most respectful bachelors. 

Nick was also pretty respectful of the women. My problem with him is I don't believe for a minute he had any ideas about getting engaged and that kind of puts me off. He also seems kind of spacey to me and if you combine that with the lisping and mumbling-no.

• Love 2
On 15/03/2017 at 4:12 PM, alexa said:

That quote is even worse than how you first interpreted it. Implying they'll be broken up by June and Nick will be on BIP again? What a d*ck. And I have seen some article about Sean and Catherine advising Nick against going on DWTS since it was so hard for them. First of all, no wonder it was so damn hard, since Catherine was sitting alone in her separate apartment most of the time, all thanks to Sean's born-again virgin nonsense (no offence to anyone who feels that's worthwhile). I'm sure Nick and Vanessa are living together and having sex to kill time, so they're already better off. Second of all, Nick and Vanessa are IMO years/decades ahead of Sean and Cat in maturity and Nick won't be thinking Peta's coming on to him just because she's teaching him to dance. Third of all, despite it being hard, Sean and Cat are now married and have a baby, so clearly it wasn't hard enough to break them up. It all depends on your level of commitment really. Sean just feels threatened every time a Bachelor lead gets more airtime than him, because his whole identity is tied to the idea that he's the best Bachelor evah. Of course he'd advise everyone else to pass up on stuff he's eargerly participated in and greatly profited from. I cannot stand that guy.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MsPH said:

I'm sure Nick and Vanessa are living together and having sex to kill time, so they're already better off.

lol, at the bolded. And yes, they are living together. Nick mentioned it in one of their interviews and they've referenced it a few times when interviewers ask about Vanessa's current living/moving situation. 

3 hours ago, MsPH said:

Nick and Vanessa are IMO years/decades ahead of Sean and Cat in maturity and Nick won't be thinking Peta's coming on to him just because she's teaching him to dance.

This is honestly one of the reasons I really started to dislike Sean. Like I wrote above, I found him smug from Emily's season, which is why I had no interest in his season of The Bachelor. But I really hated the undertones of slut shaming he did towards Peta, which invited Bachelor fans who didn't really watch DWTS, to also do. I remember being so irritated with comments I'd read about how disrespectful Peta was with the dance moves she was choreographing and the costumes, knowing Sean was engaged. Like give me a break. 

Granted, this time around Peta is happily engaged and a mom but I still feel like Nick would not have the attitude Sean did about her and the dancing, especially coming off a show where as the lead you were making out with multiple women. I have to say Nick, Peta and Vanessa's little trio is kind of adorable on social media. For all the shade and judgments about him doing DWTS, it might end up being a good thing. Vanessa seems more excited than him and totally into it and it's helping to shift the media narrative away from their "awkward" AFR. US Weekly today already had a story about the IG posts with Nick, Vanessa, Peta and Peta's baby.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MsPH said:

That quote is even worse than how you first interpreted it. Implying they'll be broken up by June and Nick will be on BIP again? What a d*ck. And I have seen some article about Sean and Catherine advising Nick against going on DWTS since it was so hard for them. First of all, no wonder it was so damn hard, since Catherine was sitting alone in her separate apartment most of the time, all thanks to Sean's born-again virgin nonsense (no offence to anyone who feels that's worthwhile). I'm sure Nick and Vanessa are living together and having sex to kill time, so they're already better off. Second of all, Nick and Vanessa are IMO years/decades ahead of Sean and Cat in maturity and Nick won't be thinking Peta's coming on to him just because she's teaching him to dance. Third of all, despite it being hard, Sean and Cat are now married and have a baby, so clearly it wasn't hard enough to break them up. It all depends on your level of commitment really. Sean just feels threatened every time a Bachelor lead gets more airtime than him, because his whole identity is tied to the idea that he's the best Bachelor evah. Of course he'd advise everyone else to pass up on stuff he's eargerly participated in and greatly profited from. I cannot stand that guy.

You know, I liked Sean as The Bachelor and really felt like he genuinely came on the show to find his wife. He was one of the few, heck, probably the only right reasons guy lead. His season was one of the better seasons for me because I saw the genuine love story that he and Catherine developed over time. I was disappointed he joined DWTS soon afterwards, thinking that maybe if he was really serious about marriage, he would focus on Catherine and their relationship first. But they ended up getting married anyway, so there's that. 

Then suddenly, there's all this string of questionable reality TV show appearances. For being a right reasons guy, he surely made that into a much more profitable venture than those leads who obviously came in for the wrong reasons (Juan Pablo, Ben F., etc.). And I get being snarky - we're all like that - but there's just something in his potshots towards others that seem so sanctimonious and condescending. I mean, hey, it's the Bachelor Nation - ALL of them snark towards one another, even towards their own friends. But you can just tell there are mean undertones in what Sean says, and not just playful ribbing towards his peers in the franchise.

• Love 6

Don't forget the book! Sean has done everything he could possibly do and more to profit from his Bachelor stint, it's like his career at this point. He just got lucky that he actually fell in mutual love and found an insecure enough woman to hang onto him despite his self-absorbed jerkish tendencies and sexual hang-ups. No way was he ever gonna let her go, since it would've been the end of his Bachelor career. So for him to think he's better and more "right reasons" than all the other famewhores just shows a total lack of self-awareness to me.

Anyway, this is a cute video of Nick, Vanessa and Peta: http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

Nick keeps patting Vanessa's butt, lol.

• Love 4

Yes, Sean is the worst, and I thought his tweet about Nick was 1) not at all funny (par for the course for Sean's tweets) and 2) really sanctimonious.  He does think he (and Catherine) are "better" than everyone else in this franchise -- apparently because he was malleable enough that the producers were able to manipulate him into proposing and ultimately marrying someone from the show, and also has been wiling to appear on at least five reality shows (more than Nick, btw), which don't seem like incredible accomplishments to me, but whatevs.  He is also incredibly smug about his faith, in a very off-putting way.  I agree with the poster above who said that Ben is someone who has faith but unlike Sean, doesn't act self-righteous or judgmental.  Plus, Ben actually walks the walk (multiple mission trips abroad, volunteering and continuing to raise money for that after-school program in his hometown), unlike Sean, who as far as I can tell, doesn't do much more than work out, shill crap on Instagram, and sit on his couch tweeting incredibly unfunny things.  I think this is why Sean actually seems the most jealous of Ben, who seems to have wrested the title of most liked Bachelor away from him, at least for now.  

I think it has been clear that Nick doesn't like Sean from the very first show, when Sean was one of the three giving him advice, and said something along the lines of "you have to admit, you acted like a real tool the last times you were on the show."  The look on Nick's face was hilarious and made clear that he cares not a whit for Sean's opinion (no wonder given that Sean is probably the biggest dork in this franchise, with the possible exception of Jake Pavelka.)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TTTTorrance said:

I think it has been clear that Nick doesn't like Sean from the very first show, when Sean was one of the three giving him advice, and said something along the lines of "you have to admit, you acted like a real tool the last times you were on the show."  The look on Nick's face was hilarious and made clear that he cares not a whit for Sean's opinion (no wonder given that Sean is probably the biggest dork in this franchise, with the possible exception of Jake Pavelka.)

Honestly, one of the best parts of Nick's season was watching his weekly Monday night passive aggressive back and forth with Sean on Twitter. Seriously, it was hilarious. And douche though he may have been, I will always remember and be amused at Juan Pablo's zero fucks response and attitude towards Sean and his lecture, during his AFR. 

• Love 3
On 3/9/2017 at 8:37 PM, Artsda said:

He seems weird. He says "I need a Lyft now?" She  has to order him a Lyft?

Chris Harrison has developed Nick and given him the life he aspired to...of COURSE he cannot order his own Lyft.

3 hours ago, TTTTorrance said:

apparently because he was malleable enough that the producers were able to manipulate him into proposing and ultimately marrying someone from the show, and also has been wiling to appear on at least five reality shows (more than Nick, btw),

That comment was about SEAN.  This is about NICK: give him time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Honestly, one of the best parts of Nick's season was watching his weekly Monday night passive aggressive back and forth with Sean on Twitter. Seriously, it was hilarious. And douche though he may have been, I will always remember and be amused at Juan Pablo's zero fucks response and attitude towards Sean and his lecture, during his AFR. 

I think my two favorite tweets from Nick are when he said "Stick to Parenting...." and "I'm sure you thank God everyday for creating you..." (paraphrased).

4 hours ago, TTTTorrance said:

Plus, Ben actually walks the walk (multiple mission trips abroad, volunteering and continuing to raise money for that after-school program in his hometown), unlike Sean, who as far as I can tell, doesn't do much more than work out, shill crap on Instagram, and sit on his couch tweeting incredibly unfunny things.  I think this is why Sean actually seems the most jealous of Ben, who seems to have wrested the title of most liked Bachelor away from him, at least for now.  

It seems like Sean is threatened if there's a possibility someone might end up as the better Bachelor than him. You're right, I think he fully believes that, as long as he's the "best" Bachelor out there, there are more reality show opportunities for him and Catherine.

• Love 5