Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

The Bachelor in the Media

Recommended Posts

I listened to RS's interview with Amy Kaufman. She wrote the book Bachelor Nation. She seems like a bitch!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

RealitySteve has been speaking to her "ex", Chase.  He says it's true.   

Edited by leighdear

Share this post


Link to post

Tayshia took the bait and ratted Caelynn and Cassie out.  The Bachelorette is probably in the final four, but it ain’t Tayshia’s smug, tattling ass. Tattlers never win on this show.  I’m positive Production is prodding Colton to ask for the gossip.  It added drama to a dull season.  

sorry kid, I was rooting for you, and you dropped the ball. If Caelynn isn’t the “Winner”, she’s the Bachelorette.  

Enjoy paradise though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

Share this post


Link to post

I just listened to the interview with Colton and Kaitlyn. He was very chatty. Nothing mind blowing, but really chatty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

Share this post


Link to post

Who is that girl with Ben! They aren't allowed to date outside Bachelor Nation are they?

Well,  if she  doesn't last and Hannah G. comes in second I think they'd make a cute couple.  She reminds me of Lauren and I will always remember Ben saying the world stopped when he first saw her. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

They didn’t exactly say why. Basically they couldn’t see eye to eye on things. He sounded extremely broken-hearted and choked up a few times. The interview was in December, I think. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

So now this Colton is a big star doing commercials for the Oscars...…….

Guess he may have had ulterior motives to doing the Bachelor...….how shocking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I sure didn't look like that when I was pregnant.

Whitney seemed like such a nice person, I'm so glad she escaped the drunken one.  This guy is far better looking, too.

Isn't she a baby nurse?  Lucky baby to have an expert mom.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I sure didn't look like that when I was pregnant.

Whitney seemed like such a nice person, I'm so glad she escaped the drunken one.  This guy is far better looking, too.

Isn't she a baby nurse?  Lucky baby to have an expert mom.

And she escaped before he killed the guy.  Good for her.  She looks happy

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kimmel recaps the latest episode during his monologue:

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Colton speaks out on why he jumped the fence: 'I needed to get away'
ABC News

"The Bachelor" opened up in an exclusive interview with "GMA."

https://apple.news/Ahe0cEFovSA2ORxy6U0WEaQ

The two video clips here are pretty funny, too.

Thank god he explained that!

I would have never figured it out.......

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Thank god he explained that!

I would have never figured it out.......

But Harrison also told us that Cassie literally crushed Colton. So tune in next week to see Cassie run Colton over with a steamroller, I guess.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, JenE4 said:

But Harrison also told us that Cassie literally crushed Colton. So tune in next week to see Cassie run Colton over with a steamroller, I guess.

Well we all thought he looked like a cartoon character, he can probably jump up and shake himself back into his usual bulgy shape.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, JenE4 said:

But Harrison also told us that Cassie literally crushed Colton. So tune in next week to see Cassie run Colton over with a steamroller, I guess.

He did look a bit slimmer on WTA so...you might have just spoiled the ending!!!!! It would be THE!MOST!SHOCKING!SEASON!FINALE!EVER!IN!THE!HISTORY!OF!ALL!MANKIND!LIKE!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I think at this point , Cassie is hoping that Colton really is gay to save her from her misery 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure why, but I find it interesting there have been no articles in any of the rag mags.  Usually by this point there has been something about final 4, or how one of the contestants isn’t there for right reasons or some such

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Watching "Single Parents" right now, and the episode features the 2 female leads visiting the Bachelor mansion and talking with Chris Harrison. Hilarious. They have 1:1s with him in the hot tub, where they complain about their men problems. He agrees that a lot of men are trash and *coughmumbles Juan Pablo* !

Wow.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, JudyObscure said:

That group of women could turn any guy gay.

Every time I hear ads for that shit I get fucking angry.  It’s just the view with no wrinkles and a lot of uptalking.  Is that awful Morgan person on it, or is she infesting Another show? 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

3_25_cover.jpg

what do body language experts say about this cover?

His arms say, "She's mine!  All mine!"

Her hands say, "Any second now, I'm going to start clawing my way out."

Her face says, "I'm on the cover of US! Eat your heart out, bitches!"  (Sorry to use that word, but I've already forgotten all their names.)

Her mouth and jaw are way too big for her upper face. I can't stop seeing that.  It's like that puzzle we had as kids where you slide different parts of different people until it finally matches.  Just hold your hand over the bottom half and then the top half.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

3_25_cover.jpg

what do body language experts say about this cover?

It almost looks like Cassie is saying...help...me...please...can't...breathe...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, JudyObscure said:

....

Her mouth and jaw are way too big for her upper face. I can't stop seeing that.  It's like that puzzle we had as kids where you slide different parts of different people until it finally matches.  Just hold your hand over the bottom half and then the top half.

Omg you are right! Now I’m going to do that to everyone who is attractive enough but not.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Am I the only one who chuckled over that video? Especially the underwear part! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Cassie has moved to LA, along with Caelynn.

She also started a YouTube channel with her sister, Michelle. 

Smart to strike while the iron is hot, both videos have a lot of views.

I also like that Cassie didn’t let Colton bring her down, her dream is to be famous and she can still accomplish that even though Colton robbed her of the Bachelorette title.

Any bet on how quick Cassie meets a rich man in LA?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/people.com/tv/cassie-randolph-moves-to-los-angeles-colton-underwood/amp/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×