Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Do my eyes deceive me, or does Charlie eventually get her powers back for good, according to that trailer?

They don’t look like they’re fully back, but it looks like she’s getting there. Towards the end of 4a she was able to shapeshift half her body. Seems like this was 3/4 of the way transformed.

Zari seemed a little too happy in the Bollywood clip. It seems like she’s under a spell or something. I can’t wait to see how this season plays out.

From CW:

“Séance and Sensibility” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DS) (HDTV)

LOVE IS ALL AROUND — When Mona (Ramona Young) discovers that her favorite author, Jane Austen (guest star Jenna Rosenow), might be at the epicenter of a magical alert, Mona, Sara (Caity Lotz), Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Zari (Tala Ashe) find themselves in 1809.  With Nate (Nick Zano) still dealing with family issues, Constantine (Matt Ryan) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) perform a séance and receive a message from the other world that rocks Constantine to his core.  Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) and Nora (Courtney Ford) are forced into close quarters.  Alexandra La Roche directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & Jackie Canino (#411).  Original airdate 4/15/2019.

• Love 1

I can't think they're going to kill Hank off either, I've gotten the impression he's around all season.

How is everyone on this show so pretty? It'd give me a complex if I didn't love them all so much.

• Love 2

Maybe Sara finds herself in the Ava clone store in the future. Or it's a nightmare. The first promo made it seem like John and Sara are going to hell. That could be part of that. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, jhlipton said:

If I have to have Bollywood (yuck!), I'd rather not have it mixed in with Austen, thanks. 

Signed, an Austen fan

What’s wrong with Bollywood? There seems to be so much going on in the episode, I wouldn’t be surprised if Austen was more of a cameo like Hemingway.

• Love 3

From CW:

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
“The Eggplant, The Witch & The Wardrobe” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, L) (HDTV)

YOUR PERSONAL HELL — With darkness on the rise in 2019, the team realizes that a new host of problems have risen as they have been cleaning up history.  Sara (Caity Lotz) tries to save Ava (Jes Macallan) from a fate worse than death while battling her own demons. Nora (Courtney Ford) and Constantine (Matt Ryan), work together to take down a powerful demon.  Meanwhile, Zari (Tala Ashe) gets unsolicited advice from Mona (Ramona Young), Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and even Rory (Dominic Purcell).  Brandon Routh also stars.  Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Morgan Faust & Daphne Miles (#412).  Original airdate 4/22/2019.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Maybe Sara finds herself in the Ava clone store in the future. Or it's a nightmare. The first promo made it seem like John and Sara are going to hell. That could be part of that. 

Based on the synopsis, Episode 12 is probably the Ava clone store episode. Maybe someone is trying to deprogram Ava and turn her into one of the dolls. Maybe it's hell because back when Ava/Sara broke up and Sara went to 2213, being surrounded by Avas was hell for Sara (but paradise for Gary), lol. So, basically a repeat of that, I think.

I wonder what demons Sara is battling, and I hope it's good, because I miss a good Sara storyline.

And could the team be giving unsolicited advice to Zari about Nate? Are they really going there?

It sounds like Sara, John and Nora are going to actual hell to battle demons. I hope it's a good episode for the 3 characters with the most darkness. Mick has darkness but he doesn't feel the guilt about it like those 3. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, lurker22 said:

And could the team be giving unsolicited advice to Zari about Nate? Are they really going there?

I’m really unhappy about this. Did they even have scenes together after Nate left for the Time Bureau?

I don't dislike Nate/Zari (though it's weird considering Nate used to date Amaya, who was a good friend of Zari's). But this show always seem to throw out couples abruptly - Nate/Amaya, Ray/Kendra (with a side of Jax), even Sara/Ava (Avalance fans may disagree with me, but I still find Ava's change of heart in 3x09 too abrupt).

I think the only (almost-)romantic relationship that felt natural was Sara/Snart, though that was mostly due to the actors and not the writers. To be clear, I'm not a Sara/Snart shipper (or a shipper at all), but they had a whole season of build-up and interaction and relatively deep conversations before actually starting to go there. And I think if Wentworth wasn't leaving the show, they wouldn't even have gone there yet.

• Love 5

Promo for next week’s episode #411 “Séance and Sensibility”

Also, DCLegendsTV has posted the pics for #412 “The Eggplant, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.”( Link )

Unfortunately I’m not at home right now and that site is moving really slowly right now, so I’ll have to post them later.  

It looks like TVLine also has them up, if you prefer that.

For those of you that are interested, Legends is once again available to purchase streaming through Amazon.  😀  I went ahead and bought the Season 4 pass, even though I’d already recently given in and purchased it on iTunes. 🤦🏻‍♀️  I just like Amazon’s streaming player so much better than iTunes, so I decided it was worth another $25.00. 😢

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

Really looking forward to seeing Sara, Nora and John working together and seeing their hells.

I do hope this also means John is going to see Neron/Desmond within these next two episodes.

Edited by darkestboy
  • Love 2

From CW:

“Egg MacGuffin” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

IT’S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS — While Ray (Brandon Routh) is worried about Nora (Courtney Ford), he is suddenly faced with his own problem that forces him to do the unthinkable.  Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe) are stuck in an awkward limbo, so Sara (Caity Lotz) devises a plan to send them on an easy mission together.  Meanwhile, Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) are approached with a lucrative offer that could upend their lives.  Jes Macallan, Matt Ryan and Ramona Young also stars. Chris Tammaro directed the episode written by James Eagan & Tyron B. Carter (#413).  Original airdate 4/29/2019.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Proteus said:

From CW:

“Egg MacGuffin” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

IT’S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS — While Ray (Brandon Routh) is worried about Nora (Courtney Ford), he is suddenly faced with his own problem that forces him to do the unthinkable.  Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe) are stuck in an awkward limbo, so Sara (Caity Lotz) devises a plan to send them on an easy mission together.  Meanwhile, Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) are approached with a lucrative offer that could upend their lives.  Jes Macallan, Matt Ryan and Ramona Young also stars. Chris Tammaro directed the episode written by James Eagan & Tyron B. Carter (#413).  Original airdate 4/29/2019.

Quite a few people have been reading Mick's books.  I think it'll be hilarious if he realizes he's suddenly worth far more money that he ever managed to steal.

• Love 1

ClexaCon 2019 - Behind the Scenes with Jes and Caity
Published on Apr 12, 2019, by ClexaCon

ClexaCon 2019 - Avalance Panel
Published on Apr 12, 2019, by ClexaCon

ClexaCon 2019 - Behind the Scenes with Katrina and Caity
Published on Apr 13, 2019, by ClexaCon

ClexaCon 2019 - Nyssara Panel
Published on Apr 13, 2019, by ClexaCon

• Love 2

OK, Zari with that egg needs a Previously for "most on-the-nose moment."

I put this in the episode thread, but I'll add it here too... If you loved the Bollywood number, WB is making the song available as a free download!

From CW. A piece is missing:

“Nip/Stuck” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

find a way to track him.  When Sara (Caity Lotz) hesitates to make a tough call, Rory (Dominic Purcell) steps up creating a wedge in the team.  Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan) gives Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman) the responsibility of handling the Bureau performance reviews for all the Agents.  Brandon Routh, Courtney Ford, Nick Zano, Maisie Richarson-Sellers, Tala Ashe, Ramona Young also star. 

Edited to add missing piece:

"WHAT WOULD RAY DO? — With Constantine (Matt Ryan) missing, the Legends struggle to find a way to track him. When Sara (Caity Lotz) hesitates to make a tough call, Rory (Dominic Purcell) steps up creating a wedge in the team.

Edited by Proteus
20 hours ago, Proteus said:

From CW. A piece is missing:

“Nip/Stuck” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

find a way to track him.  When Sara (Caity Lotz) hesitates to make a tough call, Rory (Dominic Purcell) steps up creating a wedge in the team.  Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan) gives Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman) the responsibility of handling the Bureau performance reviews for all the Agents.  Brandon Routh, Courtney Ford, Nick Zano, Maisie Richarson-Sellers, Tala Ashe, Ramona Young also star. 

Gotta be something about Constantine tracking Des/Neron, right? Matt Ryan's the only cast member not listed.

• Love 1