Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

109 "Left Behind" isn't airing until March 31, according to the episode description posted in the Spoilers thread. If the finale airs May 19, that means 109-116 will air uninterrupted.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1

I have yet to watch last night's episode, but I just saw the latest ratings and they are no good:

2.06 million viewers and a 0.7 in A18-49. Let's hope it adjusts up in the finals.

Edited by strikera0

The show was apparently preempted in some markets. It's been pretty steady at 09 previous weeks. I'm still not freaking out over the ratings like many do.

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1

They're got double the viewers total than Reign, Vampire Diaries, and The Originals. Plus the online viewers. I don't think think there's anything to worry about unless CW is cutting half their programming which they won't.

Yay. Of course I'll only watch if Sara's still on it though.

I imagine there will be a team shake-up...definitely a new member or two.  I am very confident in Sara's return though. 

I just hope to hell we'll have a better villain next season.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 5

Yessssssssssss!!!! I really hope they keep Cold and add Zatanna.

If they go with a more "magic" related line-up, Zatanna would be a no-brainer along with John Constantine and Vixen.

• Love 2

If they go with a more "magic" related line-up, Zatanna would be a no-brainer along with John Constantine and Vixen.

I never bought that rumor. I think the show will always be about time travel and traveling on the Waverider.

Fans are freaked out that there will be this huge cast change. They even said that's not happening.

I don't think they'd ever get rid of Sara or Snart. Or move away from traveling on the Waverider.

I don't see a magic season happening. That rumor just won't die though.

• Love 1

Perhaps magical season was the wrong choice.  I agree, the sci-fi/time travel element is the strength of the adventuring but the course of their mission might require them to bring on magic users.

It's interesting. If you go to the Legends of Tomorrow section of AO3 and check the Relationship filters, Snart is half of all four of the top four pairings. :) I'm not on Tumblr or Twitter so I don't know how things look there, but I do get the feeling that Snart and Sara are the two popular characters on the show.

Someone should start a fanfic/fan art thread for this forum. I would, but I'm not good at coming up with the clever titles.

• Love 1

It's interesting. If you go to the Legends of Tomorrow section of AO3 and check the Relationship filters, Snart is half of all four of the top four pairings. :) I'm not on Tumblr or Twitter so I don't know how things look there, but I do get the feeling that Snart and Sara are the two popular characters on the show.

Someone should start a fanfic/fan art thread for this forum. I would, but I'm not good at coming up with the clever titles.

We could just call it Legends of Today, the fanfic/fan art thread. 

• Love 3

For me, the MUST keep characters are Snart, Rip, and Sara.  Rip for plot purposes (though they could possibly bring in Booster Gold instead but I rather like Rip to be honest) - and Snart and Sara are just the two I enjoy the most.

Everyone else is probably optional as long as they keep people of color and women a part of the cast.  Like Vixen could replace Kendra, etc...  But I'm honestly at the point where I enjoy the whole cast now (well if we don't count VS that is).  The only thing I would like is for them to add another woman and I'd be happy.

I can live without Mick but I do enjoy him and I kind of want to see more of him.

I could live without Kendra, but I really am starting to like her and I even like her with Ray - I think I'd miss her if she left she show, but I'd watch without her (but please NEVER put her anywhere near Cisco again - no, just no).

I know not everyone likes him, but I really enjoy both Ray and the ATOM on this show.

I don't care much about Firestorm (and oddly enough it doesn't bother me at all when they don't Flame On*), but I love Stein and Jax.

So yea, go figure, I don't want much shakeup.  However, I'd love to meet any superheroes they can wedge into past timelines.  I don't know much comic books well enough, but something like a WW2 Wonder Woman would be nice - just someone else since I'm pretty sure they can't use her. :)

*People keep asking about this and while I'm glad they threw us a line in the last episode about why they don't do it in the ship - I actually think the 1980s episodes might have been about them needing to be a little more careful about showcasing their powers to VS in general.  I mean they show off all their fire power in the 70s and almost end up with Soviet Firestorm by the 80s.  It should have made them more careful and it looks like it kind of did come the 50s.  I think this is a good way to strike a balance between bringing on the cool powers when they need it while minimizing the special effects budget.

Edited by nksarmi
  • Love 2

That's why I will forever keep pushing Lady Blackhawk who was from World War 2 and was brought into the future. Might as well let the Legends be the ones to do that. Plus they should mix it up and not only have people from the present day on the ship. 

• Love 2

What I find interesting about that picture is the reversal of the gender roles. Caity is standing up in the typically agressive, prepared to fight, masculine pose, and Wentworth is sexily draped at her feet; kind of like a reverse James Bond. Which I suppose was the point.

Anyway, awesome photo. It may or may not become my wallpaper.

Edited by Lokiberry
  • Love 3

Some Tweets from LoT Panel at HVFF Chicago.

A couple of Doctor Who ones.

"My TV daughter is your TV mom! I'm your TV granddad!" @RattyBurvil

@CaityLotz: "WHAT?!"

#AlexKingston #DoctorWho

"I don't know if Rory and Rip would get on. Maybe Roman Rory, but I think he'd find him annoying" @RattyBurvil #HVFF

"I know it's meant a lot to fans that Sara's bisexual, and I'm so glad to be a part of it" @caitylotz #HVFF

• Love 3

It was mentioned in the other forum, but it is really weird that Caity Lotz's name isn't in this video:

https://youtu.be/QFFieIQ8Eo0

Well it could be that the CW PR people suck or maybe they just assume EVERYONE knows Caity! ;)

I have to say, I was charmed by Brandon Routh's response. I want that cheekiness on the show.

• Love 2

Brandon Routh on Hollywood Game Night tonight. NBC 8pm Eastern/9pm Central time.

He should be fun on that.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had him on so everyone could once again remember that B vs S is coming out but he will get a chance to plug LoT!

Got around to watching Hollywood Game Night and boo, while Routh was quick witted and charming enough, they didn't for some reason let him bring up Legends.    Others celebrities got to say their show or project but the closest they came was mentioning that he's played the Atom on two shows. Is the CW such a pariah that name dropping the show he is currently on is verboten?  

• Love 2

Another MG interview and the full LoT panel at WonderCon on Mar. 27 (warning: spoilers) - some of MG's comments in both videos could be relevant to Arrow as well (also, near the end of the second video, they joked about grumbly Old Oliver with his 6-pack abs) ...

Marc Guggenheim Legends Of Tomorrow WonderCon 2016 Interview

Published on Mar 29, 2016, by Seat42F

WonderCon 2016 - Legends of Tomorrow Panel

Published on Mar 28, 2016, by Brian Strader

Copied a post from tv Echo over in the Arrow forum

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/6472-mind-your-surroundings-arrow-the-flash-supergirl-legends-of-tomorrow-and-other-superhero-universes/page-125

Another dude as I figured it would be. I like the actor though. 

Legends of Tomorrow - Patrick J. Adams Cast in Potentially Recurring Role

Have you heard the rumor that Legends of Tomorrow will be introducing a mysterious DC character in the season finale?

EW can now exclusively reveal that Patrick J. Adams has been tapped to play said character, whose identity is still being kept under wraps. A source says whomever Adams is playing is a “fun character the fans will love.”

The Suits star will appear in the season finale, titled “Legendary,” as well as the season 2 premiere, with the potential for more.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/legends-of-tomorrow-patrick-j-adams.html

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/caity-lotz-talks-working-with-matt-nable-ras-al-ghul-on-legends-of-tomorrow/

There is a tiny bit of talked spoiler though nothing major and not in the promo.

But Caity was asked about Sara&Snart and she said it was she and Wentworth who add things in and they are who decided to be playing cards a couple of episodes ago :) It's nice when you have actors who know their characters and play off natural chemistry :)

• Love 2