Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Eh, Tony Shalhoub is cool and all, but I was rooting for any of the Barry guys: especially Anthony Carrigan.  Maybe next time.

I love Barry, but I love Tony Shalhoub too, so it's all good.

And I love Maisel too.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Ah, yes, Disney+ is here to take on the streaming services.  To borrow from good old Thanos:

"Let the heavens run red with yeedle, but in the end as always Disney stands ... Dread it. Run from it. Disney+ still arrives all the same."

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 1
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I like Tony but I will never watch Maisel. I know how the Ps operate and have no intention of getting invested in another of their shows only for them to purposely fuck it up when they don’t get their way. 

I agree about the P's. I get so irritated when I see Amy in her damn quirky hat. I am waiting for them to run the show into the ground. They already made me dislike the main character.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ebk57 said:

I made sure mine was poured just before the start.  A lovely rose

I've gone with whiskey.  This is going to be brutal.  As proved by this fucking Family Guy promo in the middle of the ceremony.

Edited by Demian
  • Love 5
Just now, mtlchick said:

With Disney and Apple in the mix next year, broadcast tv is hanging on by a thread  when It comes to award shows.  This is going to be an important season for the big 4. 

I feel it is already becoming too much and sadly more will arrive. 

• Love 3