Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

I liked Regina King and agree we all know someone stupid lol.

That was a great sign. 

As long as Milo stops "being like Will Smith" before the pretentious, entitled brats.

Edited by ABay
2 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

What is sprouting from Sterling's wife's shoulder?

It's either a lotus flower or the crystaline (chrystalline?) entity from ST:TNG.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Tatiana looks terrible.

Just as I was thinking OMG WTF with the color...the camera panned down and there were the pants...leggings...tights...?

And I really like her, so it's extra painful.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 1

The 2 even more vapid E! presenters...the one on the left looked like she supersized one of the hats Beatrice or Eugenie wore at Prince William's wedding. Because it wasn't hideous enough on a small scale.

• Love 3

Who is this Not-Ryan-Seacrest guy?  (I rarely watch E!). Where is Ryan?

Limo Drop is a good idea -- fun to see the stars before they think they are on camera.  Pink Limo Drop host's dress is too tight, IMO -- way too many stretchy wrinkles.  And she is a slim young woman.

Just now, ABay said:

The 2 even more vapid E! presenters...the one on the left looked like she supersized one of the hats Beatrice or Eugenie wore at Prince William's wedding. Because it wasn't hideous enough on a small scale.

Hahaha -- I kinda liked that dress!

Can I just say that I am not a fan of Emmy’s on Monday night? There’s still football to contend with and in my case I’m recording 3 other shows tonight as well. Last night all I had on was football so it would have been easier to switch back and forth. And, because I’m a tired loser on weeknights I literally put the kids to bed and am in bed myself by 8:50 so this is totally messing up my sleep schedule. I’m here for it though regardless of the fact that I don’t have Netflix and probably haven’t seen any of the winning shows. I’m pulling hard for the networks to win!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

For such a beautiful woman, Jessica Biel can look so plain.  

She also a drone-like voice and apparently no wit. I mean, it's difficult to be put on the spot with that kind of question on the red carpet, but better to give a flip and fun answer than deliver a Miss America speech.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 1

Time for my favorite Miss Manners quote: Displaying one's bosom is poor taste. Displaying one's lack of bosom is poor judgment.

Damn,that is one very pink, very floofy dress. Is the front full of helium?

I hate it when people I like wear clothes I do not. The belt on Tina Fey's dress is not good.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 1

Son of a bitch </Sawyer>! I was trying to post a picture of a pink peep, in honor...or something...of Tracee Ellis Ross, but can't get it to work.

Edited by ABay
  • Love 1