Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

Chrissy Metz seriously needs a stylist. I get she's big, but she never dresses for her size or even in anything attractive. She looked like a fucking Christmas doily. I know what it's like to be her size, I used to be 330 pounds, and I would never have even tried that dress on, let alone worn it out of the dressing room. 

• Love 2

"What's important to Trump is ratings."

And you're giving it to him by mentioning him.  You know what would've really frosted 45's cookies?  Is if no one mentioned him at all.  Just ignored his presence.  What would he have to grumble about on Twitter if they didn't talk about him?

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

I would've loved for Jeffrey Wright to win because I thought he was amazing on Westworld, but I'm not surprised that it's Lithgow.  Not that I'm complaining!  He was awesome, just, ya know...I really liked Jeffrey Wright in Westworld.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

OMFG Sean Spicer.  Is it my imagination, or does he actually look better since he left Hell...err the White House?

I thought the same.  He's looking like he sleeps more than 1 hour a night and not waking up to a shitstorm he has to try to clamp down on. 

• Love 12