Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, bunnyblue said:

The Night at the Museum clip? I don't know much about him, so why would he be pissed they showed that?

Rami said that he asked the director to never release that clip. He said it quite a few times which makes me think he really meant it and wasn't just playing around. I think he is trying to be a serious actor.

Looking through pictures I'm seeing a lot of floral prints.  But like prints you'd see on furniture upholstery as opposed to dresses.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  On the one hand it's better than the one-note safe black dresses but at the same time not everyone is pulling it off.  Ellie Kemper's fabric in particular looks like it came from a 70s couch.  It's not bad I'm just questioning the theme.

And yet I still prefer the prints to the yawn inducing strapless red/purple/black numbers that are usually rampant.  Interesting to say the least so far.

Holy whuuut Claire Danes is a walking Emmy.

Edited by kittykat

Rami said that he asked the director to never release that clip. He said it quite a few times which makes me think he really meant it and wasn't just playing around. I think he is trying to be a serious actor.

Every actor has at least one embarrassing clip from their entire career. He shouldn't let it ruin his night. There's nothing worse then an actor who takes themselves too seriously..

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Chill Rami, every actor has done something embarrassing; I mean Kevin Spacey played a cat in his latest film.

I don't like Minnie Driver's dress and WTF is Kirsten Dunst wearing?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5