Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Primavera

Hugh Dancy has some Rapunzel armpit hairs on him. Those suckers were flowing and glowing in the light.

And ... for once I'm glad I do not have HDTV!

It was polite of Will not to imagine a "tail" on the stag monster. That thing was effed up enough without having Dimmond's wang flopping about. Not that that would happen on network TV anyway.

You're talking about a network that blurred the nips on a classic painting, for freak's sake! LOL at the thought of this even being suggested. Even if the suggestion is a good one.

• Love 1
(edited)

The best part about watching the next day on the site:  no commercials, no promos along the bottom, close captioning so one can find out what the characters are saying. 

The worst part about watching it:  all artifice and no meaning; the curious worship of a cannibal murderer as artist; nihilism.

I watched the first season, skipped the second, have seen two episodes of the third season and I'm getting off the blood train.  I guess I'm just too unsophisticated for this show.  And I'm glad for that.  Have fun, you all.

Me, too. Hannibal as God or Superman, who is so powerful and perfect that he turns into a cult figure, smarter than everyone and never makes mistakes and somehow gets law-enforcement officers to forget he's a killer who Interpol should be pursuing -- not something I want to see.

Too much artsy-fartsy stuff.

Plus, more gross than Walking Dead, Dexter, Penny Dreadful, American Horror Story and any other horror show or movie I've ever seen combined.

Even Gillian Anderson isn't enough to keep me in there. Sorry, GA -- see you in January for X-Files!

Edited by Andromeda

DId anyone else notice that the oragami meat heart was supported by three swords? It looked just like the Three of Swords Tarot card. Might they do, or have they done, other Tarot cards?

http://learntarot.com/s3.htm

PS.

Did you know "Il Mostro" was real? I didn't! I just learned about it a second ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence

I didn't notice, but I should have, since I've studied the tarot. I was probably looking away, so that I wouldn't feel sick.

• Love 1