Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Drifting in and out of Meg and James convo going on right now, I have a serious question. Has there ever been a more useless ally than Meg? Even cowboy wasn't this bad. Meg's inability to win comps is bad but coupled with her shooting down any and all clarity a member of alliance has while pushing her lazy views is worse IMO. James sometimes gives her these pensive looks and you know he is thinking along those lines as well.

You're totally right, Meg IS worse than Cowboy. Cowboy went along with absolutely everything Drew wanted with no arguments, like a good puppy. Holy shit, after 17 seasons I think we may have found the worst BB player ever*

Also I agree with the peeps upthread about Meg not being anywhere near Jordan's league as a player, and I don't even like Jordan. Also, there is no one as universally hated AND disrespected on a game level this year as Natalie was in Jordan's season, so even if Meg does get dragged to F3 and wins F3 HOH (LOL) she still loses.

*I mean overall. In terms of self sabotaging moves, can't take that honor away from Marcellas and Dustin.

• Love 7

Don't forget Lawon and his magic powers.

Cowboy had the presence of mind to know that Drewwas the smarter one and didn't try to push his own stupid agenda. Drew did bring him F2 after all.

Btw, that was the first time I was a LIVID at Big Brother. But it was my first season too. Heh. My poor Diane

• Love 2

I think you're combining two topics into one and it's confusing you. The "you owe me one" part was simply about their relationship. It was her going on about how he was such a jerk last week and how she was so gracious to forgive him and keep him safe and he was agreeing to that. As far as I know she hasn't asked Steve to go up. She told him that she's thinking about using Julia but that it really doesn't matter because Austwins and him/John are all onboard to cut James or Meg. Right now she's telling Austwins that Steve will be the pawn and she's telling John/Steve that Julia will be the pawn. I'm not dure even she knows which one is true (but she did tell Austin she'd feel bad having to put up Steve after he was a "pawn" for them last week)

Thank you Bobthefrog for clearing that up for me. that makes more sense.

• Love 1

Im sooo over James and Meg getting in their feelings about being nominated.

Now James is pissed because Vanessa put him up! DUH! Youre a threat James! Winning both endurance comps weeks 1 and 6 didn't help you. Plus you aligned with Austwins who wanted to BD vanessa and you had a damn top 7 deal with her. Thats youre fault. Then he says people wont vote for Vanessa because the jurors will be mad. Sounds like another Danielle Reyes situation Besides the drs hurt her is the only difference. If Vanessa touched F2 she probably would only win by one shitty vote which is bullshit too.

Meg... what a baby. She could be the best pawn this week. Yet she keeps whining, crying and sleeping. All things she has done this summer. She keeps saying Vanessa wasnt on her radar. Bullshit. She and James talked about it a few nights ago about targeting her again.

The problem with James, Meg, Jackie, Day, Jason and Jeff they treated this show like a fucking popularity contest, summer camp and felt someone should just handed them money. No! Don't work like that. Bye. It's a game.

Vanessa spelled it in black and white why they are both on the block after noms. I personally dont want them winning veto. James needs to go first. Hes too dangerous. Meg will just follow the numbers since she doesnt win comps.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

I think Meg and James have selective memory problems, because they've talked multiple times the past few weeks about how Vanessa has to go. And even before she put them up, they both talked about how they wouldn't vote for her if she's in the F2. Which is fine, but it's weird to me that they won't even acknowledge to themselves, alone, that they were going to gun for her, but she just beat them to the punch.

• Love 5

When is the last time either Liz or Austin were havenots?

I think I heard there are four havenots this week....James, Meg, Julia and ??

I hate that James and Meg are on the block this week but understand how it happened. (Hope James wins veto!) I will say, when one of them goes this week I will be spending MUCH less time on the feeds. Listening to Van, Austin, and mostly the twins drone on and on could actually kill me. I can only imagine how awful it will be when the numbers dwindle down to three and four.

Van is going to win this whole thing as I believe she has played the best (and was the luckiest) out of this group. That said, in my perfect world, James can still pull it out in a miracle situation.

IF Van wins, I believe she will be giving her winnings to a cancer type charity...in honor of her late husband. It's just a vibe I get.

• Love 3

Vanessa spelled it in black and white why they are both on the block after noms. I personally dont want them winning veto. James needs to go first. Hes too dangerous. Meg will just follow the numbers since she doesnt win comps.

I missed that part. All I remember is about 45 minutes of incomprehensible babble. Telling them why they were on the block should have been a three sentence process, but Vanessa really loves hearing herself talk. 

It sounds like Vanessa wants Meg gone over James. She assumes she can pull James in, which is a miscalculation. If Meg goes he will be in Austin's back pocket and will 100% be gunning for her.

ETA: James and JMac saying Julia looks like Mr Bean. It's funny because it's true. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

I'm reading up on what happened last night. Some highlights:

Someone said Steve may have confirmed he was gay/bi. The timestamp is 7:13 pm BBT. I haven't watched it yet personally.

James said he'd take money instead of the veto if it was the How Bad Do You Want It comp. Can't say I really blame him, he's fucked anyway.

Vanessa said that Dan lost her when he broke his word to Frank. LOL. 

James said sometimes Julia looks like Mr. Bean. LMAO! He's not wrong!

Vanessa asked Steve if he was actually Ken Jennings, said he looks just like him. I don't even know how to respond to that. Her theories are getting more insane by the minute.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

James said he'd take money instead of the veto if it was the How Bad Do You Want It comp. Can't say I really blame him, he's fucked anyway.

I think he could come out of this week, but I can't say I'd blame him for taking guaranteed money; I have a feeling he's still kicking himself for giving Becky $5K when it wasn't necessary.

• Love 1

I have a feeling he's still kicking himself for giving Becky $5K when it wasn't necessary.

Definitely.

I think James probably will be safe this vote, but he'll probably just go 2nd in the DE if that's the case. He's an easy boot there because everyone's so afraid of making a big move.

Oh, I forgot this, Steve told the feed watchers he'd put Liz/Austin up if he got HOH. Now, Steve, I know your weak ass won't do that! Stop lying!

• Love 3

Someone said Steve may have confirmed he was gay/bi. The timestamp is 7:13 pm BBT. I haven't watched it yet personally.

I watched it, and he still never confirmed anything, but I'm definitely leaning toward the gay/bi theory now. Vanessa was talking about her gf, and then Steve segued into talking about "wanting that too", but he has to "do something first" before he can get that (i.e. a relationship). And Vanessa was like, not necessarily. And Steve was like, How? And then Vanessa was like, I can't actually say anything else since you don't wanna talk about it on the feeds....or you could just talk about it on the feeds. Then Steve was like, No no I definitely don't. And Vanessa was like, Yeah I get it, and she emphasized that she in particular gets not wanting to talk about it on the feeds.

Oh, I forgot this, Steve told the feed watchers he'd put Liz/Austin up if he got HOH. Now, Steve, I know your weak ass won't do that! Stop lying!

If one of Meg/James goes home this week, he'd sort of be forced to do it anyway. He won't put up John or Vanessa, and putting up the remainder of Meg/James would be a huge waste. So all that's left are Austin and the twins.

If one of Meg/James goes home this week, he'd sort of be forced to do it anyway. He won't put up John or Vanessa, and putting up the remainder of Meg/James would be a huge waste. So all that's left are Austin and the twins.

He would maybe put up like Julia/Meg or James. I don't see him putting up Austin/Liz. He plays way too scared. He'll probably just throw DE HOH. He certainly should. I hope he accidentally wins it again. That was so funny last time.

• Love 5

Then Meg...goodness... she keeps saying shes still confused. I would be too if I slept my summer away.

I'm sure I pay more attention to the game than Meg does, but I get as confused as she does listening to Vanessa go on and on, half the time not making much sense.  Between patting herself on the back for her loyalty, kindness, and integrity, interrogating everyone non-stop, crying about how alone she is and how hurt she is when people she isn't even aligned with don't share information with her, its easy to get confused listening to her bullshit.  I'm afraid that if I had to listen to her verbal diarrhea for hours on end, my eyes would glaze over and I'd start singing show tunes in my head.  I can't help admiring her for being so good at snowing the other houseguests and getting her way with every eviction, yet I totally dislike the way she goes about it.  Of course, I blame the others for being afraid of her and letting her intimidate them while not standing up to her.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 7

I watched it, and he still never confirmed anything, but I'm definitely leaning toward the gay/bi theory now. Vanessa was talking about her gf, and then Steve segued into talking about "wanting that too", but he has to "do something first" before he can get that (i.e. a relationship). And Vanessa was like, not necessarily. And Steve was like, How? And then Vanessa was like, I can't actually say anything else since you don't wanna talk about it on the feeds....or you could just talk about it on the feeds. Then Steve was like, No no I definitely don't. And Vanessa was like, Yeah I get it, and she emphasized that she in particular gets not wanting to talk about it on the feeds.

Yeah he's talked about this several times with Vanessa. He told her that there's someone back home he's interested in. He's talked about that person a few times, always using gender neutral terms. He said "I don't think anyone (in the house) would ever guess". He also told Vanessa that his immediate family know about his crush but no one else. She asked him was his family OK with it and he said yes. Putting all the pieces together it seems very likely that he is gay/bisexual.

Edited by bobthefrog

an't help admiring her for being so good at snowing the other houseguests and getting her way with every eviction, yet I totally dislike the way she goes about it.  Of course, I blame the others for being afraid of her and letting her intimidate them while not standing up to her.

I don't think they're really snowed by her at all, at least not anymore. And I don't think it's that she intimidates them, more like she just browbeats them until they're numb lol. Well, maybe not Steve. He is definitely intimidated by her. And she knows it. That's why she treats him the way she does.

The intimidating thing to everyone is Austwins. They won't take a shot at them (including Vanessa) because they're afraid of the backlash from the other two. Which is why they should take out Austin, no backlash will come from that because Julia hates him and Liz won't really care. But I can see being worried about nomming Liztin just because they'll probably be super pissed and you'd have to listen to them moan for days. That probably plays a part in why they don't go after Vanessa as well. They saw what poor Becky had to deal with when she nominated her!

But also the fact of the matter is Austwins/Vanessa have been in power for 3 straight weeks (good for them) so everyone kinda had to play for them or they would've been fucked.

I just really want James/Meg to win veto. Vanessa would have to pick between Austwins or John/Steve and I wanna see what theories and reasons she comes up for her choice. But really it won't matter because ultimately James/Meg would go. The only way they wouldn't would be if John is the replacement nom. I could see Austwins voting him out easily. Unless they let Vanessa browbeat them against it, which could happen.

• Love 2

Every time I get disgusted with the HPs, I try to remind myself that the are not talking about raping women and chopping them into bits or indulging in racist monologues.

Thankful for these mercies at least.

• Love 14

Yeah he's talked about this several times with Vanessa. He told her that there's someone back home he's interested in. He's talked about that person a few times, always using gender neutral terms. He said "I don't think anyone (in the house) would ever guess". He also told Vanessa that his immediate family know about his crush but no one else. She asked him was his family OK with it and he said yes. Putting all the pieces together it seems very likely that he is gay/bisexual.

I keep going back to he wanted to talk to Vanessa during the wakeup music; then he wanted to talk to Meg during the wakeup music.  They have respected whatever was said.  If they ever out what was said, shame on them.  If he was telling a lie to get close to them, well, shame on him.  I hope whatever he said was something he was needing to say and wasn't some "brilliant game move" on his part to make a personal something as indicated into a game move, because, yuck, just yuck. There is playing the game, and then there is "playing the game".

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

If James was evicted, I suspect it might be tempting for Vanessa's "allies" to evict Vanessa during DE. That way they avoid a week on the block with her. I'd hate to see that happen and see someone like Meg who played summer camp and didn't really contribute much to her alliance get further. John/Steve would likely be forced to team with Meg if she remained and they'd be collateral damage before Meg. Or Meg would just straight up join Austwins and make F4 and become Austins goat. That would kill the season for me.

However, If James makes it past the eviction and Meg is evicted then Vanessa evicted in DE, I can see James teaming up Steve/John against Austwins and he would likely make at least F2 or F3. However, I don't know if anyone has worked that scenario in their minds in the house.

I don't even know why I continue to listen to Vanessa. She is just truly insufferable in every way. She thinks she's so much smarter than she is. It would be really funny if it wasn't so annoying.

I don't know why the houseguests continue to listen to Vanessa cry, moan and browbeat them. I mean seriously, what the fuck? They're strangers competing for half a million dollars, this isn't the same as listening to your roommate because she's on her period or being there for your sister after she just got dumped. You know what I mean? They're extending those same compassion and courtesies to her as if she had those relationships with them. But she doesn't. They are literally letting her bully and manipulate them out of half a million dollars. I just don't get it. At this point in the game, I would do what's best for me and avoid Vanessa at all costs in the house. If they would all just freeze her out, she couldn't do this to them. I get how maybe ONE of them could be a pushover, but ALL of them? Wtf is going on in there? If this were a movie none of us would watch it bc the plot would be too implausible.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 4

Here's what needs to happen for Austwin and Vanessa to not win: someone needs to win veto and take down whomever and put up Steve. Steve is useless now anyway. Steve gets voted out. Then, someone who is NOT an Austwin needs to win HOH and put Austin and Julia on the block. If no one wins veto, Austin goes home. If someone wins veto, put up Liz and backdoor her. Other than this scenario, Austin's Angels are the F4.

Julia, Steve, and Austin come off like pushovers to Vanessa, but I don't really see it from anyone else. And honestly it just doesn't really help them to be like "Bye bitch!" to Vanessa. Look how well that worked out for Becky. Unfortunately for game reasons they all just kinda need to let her talk and talk and talk and just placate her. 

Here's what needs to happen for Austwin and Vanessa to not win: someone needs to win veto and take down whomever and put up Steve. Steve is useless now anyway. Steve gets voted out.

This is basically the least likely scenario for this week. No one by James/Meg would use veto and no one would vote Steve out anyway.

• Love 1

Exactly, the someone who wins veto does not decide who goes up.  This week could go south seven ways from sunday from what is intended right now, but it won't be because the person taking someone off the block decides who goes up, unless that person is Vanessa.

Edited by pennben

Veto players are Vanessa, Meg, James, Austin, Liz, Julia.

Meg said 'They're babies. I can't believe how little they've done in the game.' Now Meg, girl! Unless you mean John you have got to be kidding me.

But at least Meg knows she is going home/knows there's no way they're both gonna be safe. James still thinks it's possible lol.

• Love 1

Julia, Steve, and Austin come off like pushovers to Vanessa, but I don't really see it from anyone else. And honestly it just doesn't really help them to be like "Bye bitch!" to Vanessa. Look how well that worked out for Becky. Unfortunately for game reasons they all just kinda need to let her talk and talk and talk and just placate her.

I get placating her until they backdoor her. But even that only happened once. Everyone's afraid to put her up because THEY keep letting her change their minds. If they would stop letting her words influence them, and just look at her behavior alone - that she will do and say whatever it takes to win - they could put her up and make it very difficult for her to get through. But instead they fall for her wordsmith-ness every time. I've never seen such spinelessness in a competition before.

This is basically the least likely scenario for this week. No one by James/Meg would use veto and no one would vote Steve out anyway.

Yep. And this is why it's very likely Austin's Angels will be F4.

What's best for everyone's game is for the whole house to be in an alliance against Vanessa. But they either don't see that or refuse to act on it. If there were another player like Vanessa in the house, you can be sure that THIS Vanessa would have united the whole house against them by now. The same way she told Meg to stop crying so much. Vanessa won't put up with anyone who uses the same tricks that she does. She's smart to manipulate in that way bc her tricks work.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 3

*people who he thought were his allies but probably weren't

Strangely enough, Vanessa might be the second best ally he's had in the game (behind Steve) and he just started working with her. 

• Love 3

The way I see it John has done less than he's been given credit for. I think he would agree. I was so happy to see him recognize how bad his game has been. But then he said he'd target Meg, so there's just no hope for this boy.

I get placating her until they backdoor her. But even that only happened once. Everyone's afraid to put her up because THEY keep letting her change their minds.

I just don't think that's what's happening. I don't believe Vanessa 'saved herself' the last 2 weeks. Shelli was more of a direct threat to James and Austin was never actually targetting her because, well,  it didn't make sense for him and he's actually not stupid.

Vanessa and Austin were just talking and Vanessa is wondering if maybe they should get rid of Steve or John if veto is used. Now they're strategizing about how they can win Stay or Fold as a group. Vanessa talks so much. Just so much. I would literally lose my mind if I was allied with her.

• Love 1

John has done more than he is given credit for. He's won comps and have turned his game around after all of his allies were voted out.

He is passive but he is effective when it matters.

John's big game problem is that he didn't start playing until last week, and let Clelli consume his entire existence in the house. I'm waiting to see what he does from here, but I do give him credit for shaking things up on his way out last week.

Meg said 'They're babies. I can't believe how little they've done in the game.' Now Meg, girl! Unless you mean John you have got to be kidding me.

I hope they air a segment in the finale on the utter incompetence of Meg's game.

• Love 2

I think it probably will be Stay/Fold. It's the only one I can think of that they do every year and haven't done yet.

I would love to see Vanessa lose that comp. She 100% believes she has it in the bag. It'd be funnier than when she lost the comic veto and blamed her meds for it.

I would love to see Vanessa lose that comp. She 100% believes she has it in the bag. It'd be funnier than when she lost the comic veto and blamed her meds for it.

Does she? I was just watching her and Austin try to strategize for it, and she said she didn't think she'd be very good at it because she's not a visual person. She said she doesn't think she'll be terrible, but she doesn't think she'll be good.

Does she? I was just watching her and Austin try to strategize for it, and she said she didn't think she'd be very good at it because she's not a visual person. She said she doesn't think she'll be terrible, but she doesn't think she'll be good.

She said it in the same way she says she's 'solo dolo' and 'brain dead' so I don't believe her. There's no way she doesn't think she has that comp in the bag, being that she is a world class poker player.

• Love 3

My favorite Vanessa moment of the season was when Steve was telling her how the DR said they couldn't use the name Freaks and Geeks because of the NBC show and she blurted out "I'm a lawyer and that makes no sense." It's pretty obvious she doesn't realize half the shit that comes out of her mouth.

• Love 4

She said it in the same way she says she's 'solo dolo' and 'brain dead' so I don't believe her. There's no way she doesn't think she has that comp in the bag, being that she is a world class poker player.

I see what you're saying, and that's why she and Austin came up with a tentative Stay/Fold strategy to at least last longer than Meg and James. Which is more about not staying when their alliance stays, and hope James and Meg stay at the same time. But, I really don't think she's that confident in her ability to see a jar of balls and guess how many are in the jar. That has nothing to do with poker or strategy.

Yea, I just don't agree. I think she thinks she'll win it. But then Vanessa just comes off super fake to me a lot of the time.

I hope it's the HBDYWI comp. I wanna see people with shaved/dyed heads and chum baths and shit!

ETA: Vanessa is currently trying to get Austin to think he can't beat Liz. And how her and Austin are in the same spot. Basically she's trying to get him to take her to F2 over Liz. LOL ok.

She also has some elaborate deal about who picks who for F2 if they're in F4.

• Love 1

I'm glad that they don't think DE is next week. I hope BB doesn't hint at it. I know they will, but man it would be so fun if they're blindsided by it. I miss the old days when they didn't know everything before it happened.

My concern is that they will just go after an easy target because no time to think.

Also by that time Vanessa will have everyone but one person convinced she is in a tight alliance with them. So good work Vanessa.

• Love 1

My concern is that they will just go after an easy target because no time to think.

I think they'd do that even with time, so I just want them to be shocked by something for once!

Liz: I'm so glad we're the nice girls and don't talk trash like the others.

Julia: I knoooooooowuh.

They can not be serious. I just refuse to believe someone can have this little self-awareness.

• Love 2

I think they'd do that even with time, so I just want them to be shocked by something for once!

They can not be serious. I just refuse to believe someone can have this little self-awareness.

As Rob Cesternino points out: On these reality competition shows every contestant is the hero of their own narrative.

• Love 4

This is how I see the DE scenarios playing out -

(HOH/Noms):

Austwins - JMac, Meg/James

JMac - Austin/Liz

James/Meg - Vanessa/?

Steve - says Austin/Liz but I doubt it

This is how I see the DE scenarios playing out -

(HOH/Noms):

Austwins - JMac, Meg/James

JMac - Austin/Liz

James/Meg - Vanessa/?

Steve - says Austin/Liz but I doubt it

I mostly agree, except I think James/Meg would put up either Vanessa/Austin or Austin/Liz. If it's the former, that's dumb because it won't break up the threesome. Which means, it's probably the most likely.

• Love 1

I mostly agree, except I think James/Meg would put up either Vanessa/Austin or Austin/Liz. If it's the former, that's dumb because it won't break up the threesome. Which means, it's probably the most likely.

Meg said she was thinking about Liz/Vanessa noms and James agreed.

Meg said she was thinking about Liz/Vanessa noms and James agreed.

I have no idea what the line of thought is here, but whatever. I've given up on trying to understand their strategy. Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

Beg pardon for the length, but i was on the road all day yesterday, so I'm playing two days' worth of catch-up:

As for the F2 with Julia, I think it's genuine. Vanessa and Julia has always had a close bond.

I'd disagree, for one reason: Jury votes.  If V and Julia are sitting next to each other at F2, Julia already has two votes locked in, and only has to sway three more votes.  In this respect Julia's total lack of gameplay could work for her; if voting comes down to who has the least BOTH, Julia wins THAT comparison hands-down*.

* Ar ar ar.

True, but if I still feel like Austin and Vanessa seem to have this weird dysfunctional relationship predicated on definitions of loyalty they've concocted in their own heads (the Backdoor That Wasn't conversation was almost operatic in its melodrama).

I'm sorry, but this season you're going to have to me more specific.  Are you referring to the Austin Backdoor That Wasn't, or the Vanessa Backdoor That Wasn't?  :)

Yea, apparently Austin helped her write her speech. As if I didn't have enough reasons to be done with Vanessa.

More strategy on V's part.  Now she can argue to James and Meg that Austin's orchestrated their noms - right down to advising V on what to say in her nom speech.

Imagine if Vanessa gets to F2 and tries to guilt trip the jury and tell them she was solo dolo the whole time and she had integrity and she HATES LIARS. LOL that would actually be hilarious.

Considering her "you're laughing in my face?" reaction to Meg's nervous giggle, how do you think V would react to the entire Jury laughing at her?  :>

That's the thing, she really believes all her bullshit. She is not some strategic mastermind at all. She's just a damn mess. If she would own up to her game, I could maybe respect that, but she literally can't do it because this shit isn't even her game lol.

One of the enduring strategic memes of this season has been "Deny deny deny" - why quit now?

Julia has really let me down recently. She seemed sweet when she first entered, but now it seems like it is just in comparison to her even meaner sister. They're both playing a good game, though. 

Reference my comments a few days ago about how having the twins in the House together brings out the worst in both of them.

James: Does this mean we're kicked out of brass tacks?

LOL - Still steadily working his way up my Favorite HG ladder.  Don't ever change, James.

Jackie really was the brains of that operation.

Any day you find yourself saying this is the day you KNOW you're already kinda fucked.

Liz: I'm so glad we're the nice girls and don't talk trash like the others.

Julia: I knoooooooowuh.

Bwahahaha!!

Still catching up on yesterday's Joker's - but just a few gems relevant to the above:

----------------

Fri 4:46 PM BBT  Julia: "People who make fun of other people..." Liz: "... are insecure." They decide that JMac is really "make funable" though.

Fri 4:51 PM BBT  Liz says she's never talked sh*t about James. "I mean I have, but..." she trails off.

Fri 5:01 PM BBT  Julia: "talking sh*t in the corner" like Meg is "not me"!

Fri 5:03 PM BBT  Julia says the Meg is someone who has to leach of off someone - first Jason, then Jackie.

----------------

You'd think two people who spend 40% of every day in front of a mirror would have a LITTLE more self-awareness.

And finally, my favorite so far:

Fri 5:09 PM BBT  Julia: 'I don't look like a threat, but I am one!"

Oh, please.  Only thing you're a threat to is the makeup display at Ulta.

• Love 9

Maybe, John can win POV & use it on James. Then, Vanessa would go ape shit & have to use it on Austwins. With a double eviction Vanesaa can't play for veto, right? So, either John or Meg win HOH ( highly doubtful) and, nominate Vanessa & Austwins in the DE. Once again, it will never happen but it would make Thursday a little less predictable.

I'd love the first HoH Thursday to be a true-or-false news-related comp none of them can throw. A sample question: Donald Trump is the current frontrunner as the Republican Party's candidate for the presidency.

• Love 12
I'm sorry, but this season you're going to have to me more specific.  Are you referring to the Austin Backdoor That Wasn't, or the Vanessa Backdoor That Wasn't?  :)

Heh, that would be the Austin Backdoor That Wasn't. That Vanessa and Austin convo should've been sung in arias, with the waving of hankerchiefs and someone throwing themselves on a pyre.

• Love 5