Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Do y'all think Vanessa will be really ticked off that none of her alliance members warned her?

If I were her, I would be - especially because they didn't even warn her in a roundabout way, like her and John planning on telling Shelli a power couple is going up even though they knew it was Shelli and Clay.

She told Julia she thinks it's gonna be her and and it's been a great game.

Edited by mooses

I give it a few hours before Vanessa's delusions kick in and she thinks she can get James and JMac to vote for her.

I think she's going to try to get the Austwins to out Becky and Shelli as a pair, but no way Liz or Julia allow that.

ETA: She's going to realize Shelli knew for sure. Drama!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

My Tivo description of the latest episode still mentioned the BotB competition, so I think they really did drop the BotB earlier than intended. Which is great. Can you imagine how much cool shit we would have missed out on if there was still the BotB in play? Hopefully they just retire it. Fingers crossed!!

I can't believe they were dumb enough to bring BOtB back again this year in the first place after how boring last season was. It's such an awful idea and the results have spoken for themselves. I do hope that they've learned, but they didn't last time so I'm not so optimistic.

• Love 3

I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I find it entertaining to watch the women put their makeup on - so many duck lips!  By far Jackie makes the ugliest faces while applying her makeup, and she leaves the water running while she brushes her teeth.  I hate that.  Vanessa curls her hair 1970s style.

• Love 2

she leaves the water running while she brushes her teeth.

They all do. They did last season, too. It drives me insane. I guess it's more common than I thought.

I need them to change the feed highlights asap. I can't see this clip of Steve creepily saying 'I love you' to Vanessa anymore!

ETA: Feeds back! Vanessa is like, "You knew," to Shelli. Shelli said she had a felling. Vanessa asked why she didn't say anything. LOL.

Vanessa just told Shelli that if Shelli knew she will take it as a 'deep betrayal.' She got the fake tears going, too.

Oh shit she's gonna beat it outta Shelli. First Shelli was saying she only had a feeling now she's saying Becky did tell her she didn't know where Vanessa stood. Vanessa will get it out of her. And then Vanessa will flip out!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I just realized that Vanessa knew Shelli was going up, so her cries of 'BETRAYAL!!!!" are pretty hilarious. Especially since she's calling Becky a hypocrite. LOL. 

LMAO at her trying to say she already knew because Production woke them up early. Saying she sees them trying to make sure Becky wouldn't change her mind. Great idea calling out Production, Vanessa! LOL idiot.

• Love 2

Yeah, the whole "If you knew I was going up and didn't tell me, that's a BETRAYAL" when she knew Shelli was going up and...didn't tell her. So...wha? 

But yes, it is what Katesus7 just noted, which is that she is just gearing herself up so that she can feel "moral" about now turning on Shelli and trying to get her voted out. 

• Love 4

She said she got dressed up for it because she knew it was coming. Dressed up in a hoodie and the unwashed beanie you've been wearing for 2 months? OK!

"Sometimes I wish I weren't smart." I'm truly cackling!

Becky's speech has Vanessa so shook!

"She made a huge mistake because I'm gonna be one hell of a jury member. That girl will not win." 

• Love 4

I just realized that Vanessa knew Shelli was going up, so her cries of 'BETRAYAL!!!!" are pretty hilarious. Especially since she's calling Becky a hypocrite. LOL.

Vanessa was pretty careful to never explicitly be told that she was going up, it was just implied. Her and John both basically knew, and decided together to just say "a power couple" was going up so they'd have an idea and neither could say they lied.

It's a silly loophole, though. But the fact that Shelli was told her name for sure and didn't even hint at it being a possibility is slightly more of a betrayal. I mean, it's silly but I don't understand what we expect Vanessa to feel except hurt and betrayed like Shelli felt last week. Vanessa's over the top, but it's just like if Jackie knew James was going up and didn't tell him.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Vanessa was pretty careful to never explicitly be told that she was going up, it was just implied. Her and John both basically knew, and decided together to just say "a power couple" was going up so they'd have an idea.

I'm pretty sure Vanessa knew Shelli was going up this week. I believe Becky told her.

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure Vanessa knew Shelli was going up this week. I believe Becky told her.

Oh! Sorry, I've missed so much on the feeds the last few days. I'm sure you're right, so never mind!

James, Jackie, Meg going full Audrey in the Have Not room. Sunglasses on, covered in blankets.

James: [joking]: Fuck, she has to come in here to get her clothes. We don't know nothin'! 

• Love 9

The way Vanessa goes after people, she almost forces them to lie. If Shelli we're dealing with a less aggressive, emotional person, she could say, "Yes, I knew, but I was afraid if I told you, the target would switch to me, and I knew that when we were on the block together, you would campaign against me whether I told you or not."

• Love 3

Vanessa swears,to Shelli "on her honor" that Shell's name will not come out of her mouth even though she will fight to stay. Shelli leaves the room. next words out of Vanessa mouth? "Shellie knew I was the target."

But no, I'm sure that's not breaking her word.

• Love 2
I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I find it entertaining to watch the women put their makeup on - so many duck lips!  By far Jackie makes the ugliest faces while applying her makeup, and she leaves the water running while she brushes her teeth.  I hate that.  Vanessa curls her hair 1970s style.

Randomly, this makes me miss Danielle M so much. Nothing beats her mirror crazy faces.

• Love 1

Ah yes! The crying begins. Poor little victim Vanessa who has never done anything g to anybody but be loyal and protective to all.

I guess this is the very logical argument she said she'd be making.

• Love 2

Sometimes just because you think it's a joke, it isn't really funny.

Vanessa tried to tell James/Becky/Meg all the stuff she had on Becky. Now, she already told them this. However, James and Meg seem a little put off by The Generals. I guess Becky didn't tell them that bit. But Jackie is paying it no mind. Hopefully she can get Meg/James to realize it's not a big deal.

• Love 2

Vanessa is having the Amanda meltdown. Basically, "it doesn't make sense?!". It's funny how it doesn't make sense when you are nominated. Then Vanessa went to the dentist room to grill James, Jacke & Meg. Luckily, Becky had given them a heads up last week that Vanessa would say everything and anything to them. Hysterical!!!!

• Love 4

Why DIDN'T Becky tell them about the Generals? I mean, I had totally forgotten about the Generals, so obviously it wasn't a big alliance, but still, she should have mentioned it to the ADC.

Vanessa pulled a strong little kid move. She and Becky argue. Becky leaves. Vanessa waits a bit, conjures up some tears and then tells everyone about how Becky was just screaming at her. 

• Love 3

Liz/Austin are talking now about how they might have to go after ADC in the DE HOH. I need to start my prayer circle now for Jackie to win HOH lol!

ETA: Austin in saying he wouldn't go after Becky. Liz didn't respond. They're saying maybe they should go after John.

Becky doing her best Audrey:

CMEic_jWgAA4XsH.png

ETAA: I am living for Austin/Liz talking about Vanessa's being a bad ally.

• Love 2

Vanessa pulled a strong little kid move. She and Becky argue. Becky leaves. Vanessa waits a bit, conjures up some tears and then tells everyone about how Becky was just screaming at her.

Becky has now decided she's going to use the "buddy system" so Vanessa can't catch her alone and make more shit up about the encounter. The rest of the house seems massively amused by her antics, and Becky is so far coming out of this situation stronger than she was going in. I have officially dubbed this the season of late bloomers - Becky, James, Jackie, John and Steve all seemed to join a game already in progress after the Jason blindside. When you think about it, playing voyeur until the alpha players have become obvious and started to battle amongst themselves is not a half bad idea.

• Love 19

When you think about it, playing voyeur until the alpha players have become obvious and started to battle amongst themselves is not a half bad idea.

It really isn't. It's actually a good game plan, but you just have to be able to know when to make the move and you have to make the right move at the right time. I believe this group did. I'm really rooting for them. Well, not Steve!

Imagine being the person that has to go to jury with Vanessa immediately. A full week of dealing with her coming off of this. Torture!

• Love 6

Imagine being the person that has to go to jury with Vanessa immediately. A full week of dealing with her coming off of this. Torture!

Well, V will have a week of solitary with nothing but empty JH walls to scream and cry at, so maybe she'll be toned down by the time the next lucky Juror crosses the threshold.