Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

You know I'm glad Jackie has her eye on the prize, but again the ADCs' anger basically boils down to: you mean to tell me that while I sat on my ass and did NOTHING to ensure myself or my alliances safety, other people decided to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME?! How rude, and mean and not friends! You are pathetic.

That's why, even though I like them as people and I appreciate they're going for a power alliance, it bothers me that they still don't understand the concept of Big Brother. And I think it says a lot about them as players and an alliance that they were even considering using the veto on Shelli or Clay.

• Love 4

Hee Jackie just said that Clay was the one who swore they were Final 8, and she's still confused why "they" were expendable/targets, and James is like DUH we were getting played. Jackie: But they were being NICE to us?! I really don't want to send them home! I know honey that's why you suck.

• Love 2

Oh, my sympathetic thoughts about Meg are waning.  James said he was going to keep the noms the same and not mention it until the ceremony.  Meg says he owes it to C/S to tell them before the ceremony.  Just, sigh.

ETA:  James say the noms are saying the same, Jackie/Meg can decide between themselves whether to say that or say they don't know. 

Edited by pennben

Oh, my sympathetic thoughts about Meg are waning.  James said he was going to keep the noms the same and not mention it until the ceremony.  Meg says he owes it to C/S to tell them before the ceremony.  Just, sigh.

ETA:  James say the noms are saying the same, Jackie/Meg can decide between themselves whether to say that or say they don't know. 

I thought she had a little more intelligence behind her thought.  Meg was making the point that at least one of them will stay so why piss that person off even more

• Love 1

Meg was making the point that at least one of them will stay so why piss that person off even more

That person is likely Clay.  I think Meg likes Clay.  And yes, that is catty, but I've listened to these folks all night.

Edited by pennben

Shelli and Clay by refusing to do what Vanessa told them (throwing Becky OTB) just outed their entire alliance and put a giant target on Vanessa's back essentially blowing up her game. They sold out their alliance and Vanessa is pissed. The hours leading up to this veto ceremony is going to be intense.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4

Shelli and Clay by refusing to do what Vanessa told them (throwing Becky OTB) just outed their entire alliance and put a giant target on Vanessa's back essentially blowing up her game. They sold out their alliance and Vanessa is pissed.

I saw them talking to V, but decided to stick with the ever waffling three headed one brained ADC. Slay totally should have thrown Becky under the bus especially because James said like three or four times there is a rat in ADC (but there is now way it's Becky, it's Vanessa because Vanessa was privy to your shit? No GOD). So yeah he was looking for a Sixth Sense bomb, or a Rat reveal, and they gave him a fake rat in the form of Austin.

I think the ADC also said that if Vanessa comes to them in a tizzy they will be even more convinced they are doing the right thing re: Slay staying on the block. I hope Vanessa breathes and gives herself time to read the situation with ADC before trying to blow anything up. Caution/patience Lacy MacV I know you had to employ that some of that time to win 4 million bucks at the poker table.

• Love 1

I think the ADC also said that if Vanessa comes to them in a tizzy they will be even more convinced they are doing the right thing re: Slay staying on the block. I hope Vanessa breathes and gives herself time to read the situation with ADC before trying to blow anything up.

In response, I reiterate my quote from approximately five hours ago:

Vanessa, go to bed.

I'm taking that advice now.  See you all post-POV!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

You know I'm glad Jackie has her eye on the prize, but again the ADCs' anger basically boils down to: you mean to tell me that while I sat on my ass and did NOTHING to ensure myself or my alliances safety, other people decided to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME?! How rude, and mean and not friends! You are pathetic.

Except Jackie was co-HoH and James was a pawn the week that Shelli/Clay/Vanessa totally fucked them over. They WERE playing the game. James most likely would've gone home last week if he hadn't won safety in BOTB. They were all actively involved in the plan to backdoor Austin, and Shelli/Clay/Vanessa made the decision to betray the alliance, backdoor one of the members, and leave 3 other members completely out of the loop. 

At that point, it's not even just about revenge, James/Jackie/Meg had no choice but to go after them since Vanessa/Shelli had already completely cut them out of the group.

• Love 9

Shelli and Clay by refusing to do what Vanessa told them (throwing Becky OTB) just outed their entire alliance and put a giant target on Vanessa's back essentially blowing up her game. They sold out their alliance and Vanessa is pissed. The hours leading up to this veto ceremony is going to be intense.

Yep. They could have saved themselves if they outed Vanessa. Instead they sold out their alliance half assed which the other side just wound up piecing together anyway. So now they're getting split up and have alienated Austin and Vanessa. Sooooo stupid. 

I can't believe I thought Shelli was a gamer. She's just an idiot that was lucky that her and her alliance won 4 straight HOHs.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

They WERE playing the game. James most likely would've gone home last week if he hadn't won safety in BOTB.

Oh the game just started last week? Here I thought it had been going on for FIVE WEEKS by that point. And James THREW BotB, with the intent of keeping Jackie HoH, Liz had to win that thing all by herself. If the noms had stayed the same the ADC would be in the exact same position only minus James v. Jason. Shelly/Clay/Vanessa didn't betray any alliance with Jackie because they had NO alliance with Jackie, you need concrete evidence of an alliance, Jackie did not have that and still behaved as if she did. And  even MJJ admit that they had not agreement with Vanessa in any long term sense and she owned them nothing. Vanessa agreed to back door Austin when it was Jackie who was going to do the nominating/evicting, why the hell should Vanessa blow up her game for people who are the very next chance they get going to target her? 

Even James is owning they were simply (and fairly) out played and but Jackie and Meg or morally outraged about it, and have their fee fees hurt. Meh.

• Love 5

It is hot and I am hungry, which makes me irritable....what in the bluedilly fuck is ADC?!  Is it part of the Sixth Sense alliance?

Clelli is getting what they deserve, they should have ratted out Vanessa instead of going around in circles with James last night. 

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3

Shelly/Clay/Vanessa didn't betray any alliance with Jackie because they had NO alliance with Jackie, you need concrete evidence of an alliance, Jackie did not have that and still behaved as if she did. 

They sat in a room together and Vanessa created an alliance.  They even named it Dark Moon.  Was it naive of Jackie to believe this alliance meant anything?  Sure, but an alliance was created and Vanessa/Clay/Shelli did break said alliance.

• Love 10

It is hot and I am hungry, which makes me irritable....what in the bluedilly fuck is ADC?!  Is it part of the Sixth Sense alliance?

ADC = After Dark Crew. The original alliance was Jason, Meg, James, Jeff. Once Jeff left he was replaced by Jackie. 

I feel a little bad for Jackie. She has such a good read on things, finally, but she's aligned with nincompoops. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

I think that while yes, Vanessa and Austin are good targets, and yes Becky is a rat, James is doing the right thing. Break up the power couple, don't get distracted. But yes, tell Auston that Clelli tried to get him backdoored. You can only get one person out this week, but that doesn't mean you can shake up the opposition more in the meantime. James needs to start thinking past this week otherwise him and Jackie are in trouble.

• Love 6

I can't believe I missed all this craziness. Hoepfully they're all still nuts when they wake up so I can be entertained. We have fish so I assume it's wake up call.

JMac pretty clueless. He's Dollar Store Judd.

LOL, I wouldn't go that far! John doesn't appear to be a misogynistic asshole at least! But yea, John is stupid. I'm sorry, but no there is not a secret strategic mastermind waiting under the surface there. I think that ship sailed when he cried over Clay going.

Also, Meg said she feels that the way Big Brother is supposed to be played is where the whole house agrees on something.

No wonder she loves Clay and his "BB should be about making memories and friends, not about paranoia and backstabbing." LOL.

Shelli and Clay to James and Meg: "We're alone, y'all. Y'all, we've really been alone this game. We play the middle. But we want to work with y'all."

On the other side of the feed, Vanessa to Jackie: "It's never been any secret that I've been close to Shelli and Clay."

But they're alone, y'all. So alone.

And Vanessa is 'solo dolo.' LMAO how are they all still trying to spin that? Give it up! Even these fools can't possibly still believe that bullshit!

And I think it says a lot about them as players and an alliance that they were even considering using the veto on Shelli or Clay.

Not IMO. Going through all the possibilities doesn't necessarily mean they're stupid or bad game players. I would actually argue it shows a level of strategic thinking I didn't expect from them. What matters it what they ultimately do and I think James will ultimately do the smart thing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

It's debatable who the bigger threat is between Clelli and Vanessa. I think Vanessa is more of a strategic and mental threat but Clelli are better socially and have more people wiling to crawl up their asses. I could be wrong but I get the sense Vanessa's act is wearing thin on everyone. The number of people she can manipulate keeps getting smaller every week, because she runs around like a crazed lunatic for no reason most of the time.

Even if James backdoored Vanessa I think he's still fucked in the coming weeks. Clelli might honor the deal but their minions wouldn't, and the twins and Austin would be livid. He's playing a zero sum game right now. 

Edited by Cutty

Yea, it's really a toss up for them. But 'at the end of the day' I think Shelli/Clay's minions, Becky/John, are more tied to them than Vanessa's minions, Julia/Liz/Austin (Steve is 100% tied to her though), are to her and that might give the threat edge to Shelli/Clay. And honestly, it's actually probably better for James' game for Clay to go, but I see why he's more on Shelli. Shelli is smarter and a much better player than Clay, but Clay's got the social game on lock, inexplicably.

If anything, I'm impressed James didn't cave. I've watched many an HoH get the full court press for hours like that on minimal sleep and end up doing something dumb. He had about a half-hour there where he wavered, mostly because Shlay were FINALLY giving him some new information after hours of circular nothingness. 

James and Jackie are probably two of the most straight-forward players in there. Someone like Vanessa probably would've ended up using the veto. Now, she's a good enough player that she probably could've done damage control later, but just saying, a LOT of people in that house couldn't have stood up to the hours of interrogation James has dealt with this week. 

• Love 11

Meg is such a buffoon. Literally everything out of her mouth game wise is wrong. No wonder "all her peeps" keep getting sent the fuck home.

Whomver said that Meg thinks she's at summer camp nailed it.

Quickly turning into a James fan, but need the followup alone after C/S leave.

Yes, even though he has shown himself to be a vulgar little horn dog, I can't help but like him. I like the way he plays the game—he does what he thinks he needs to, like breaking his deal to not nominate Shelli and Clay, but without building up a whole, "They are EBIL and must be eliminated," mythology about it. Even though he's out to get them for engineering Jason's eviction, it's not in an emotional way.

Shelli singlehandedly tanking her game right now, going nasty sorority chick on Julia in the bathroom. Julia runs back up to the group in the HOH and tells them Shelli "is such a bitch" and that she "attacked me."

Wait, is this the same Shelli who just a few days ago told Clay, "We have to protect the twins?!" Way to demonstrate loyalty, Shelli and Clay.

C mentions that these people could turn on J like they did on the innocent C/S.  Shelli is "afraid" she might be attacked if she says anything, James says at least you'll be here.

Ha! Five points for James!

Also, Meg said she feels that the way Big Brother is supposed to be played is where the whole house agrees on something.  The last couple years have been an aberration - not the norm, right?  

Jesus Christ, Meg. ::headdesks::

And yes, the last couple of years have been an aberration rather than the norm. There have always been people who voted based on not wanting their vote (and alliance) to stick out, but this crediting "the house" with a decision is relatively new. I blame BotB and Amanda.

They FINALLY realize what Audrey said is true. It finally clicked. About freaking time.

I don't really think it has, if it had they'd know they don't have the votes, and they are oblivious to Jecky being up Slay's ass.

Maybe not, but give them another three weeks and they'll be right on top of it!

• Love 4

John telling Austin that Clay and Shelli would never throw them under the bus. Austin agrees.

Few minutes later James tells Austin Clelli was throwing him under the bus. 

LOL. These people.

• Love 2

Oh gosh shelli crying again about everybody lying

Et: she is asking what's the point of being in the house and says she doesn't know why she is even fighting to stay. Clay trying to calm her down

Edited by MrsMommy

Apparently BB told Clay to put on his mic earlier and he told them to fuck off. LOL.

I honestly thought that he was trying to get a penalty vote for awhile after the nomination ceremony. He kept curling up in bed with Shelli and having long conversations without his mic. Whenever BB would call him out for it, he would shut up for a few minutes and then start again without the mic. It's hard enough to understand him sometimes when he's wearing it, but when he's whispering without it? Forget it.

• Love 2

Hee the best part of the early morning JJM conversation was James speculating that Slay are ACTUAL brother and sister because they are so spastic about never kissing. Heeee.

• Love 9

I can't wait until these idiots find out Clay and Shelli are far, far from America's Favorite Couple. Most of them are convinced that America loves them.

• Love 3

Hee the best part of the early morning JJM conversation was James speculating that Slay are ACTUAL brother and sister because they are so spastic about never kissing. Heeee.

Am i the only one whose mind went to 'Flowers in the Attic" book/movie?   

• Love 3

I always feel so awkward for everyone else in the purple bedroom. Shelli and Clay whispering and crying while everyone else just wants a damned nap. I'd be throwing pillows at them and telling them to keep their pity party quiet.

• Love 1

How did they all go to sleep so fast? We had to have missed a lot.

No, it came back very quickly, so it was probably right after the ceremony. These people juts sleep like 18 hours a day!

Did Vanessa decide to keep Clay? I'm seeing everywhere that Shelli is definitely going home, but I thought Vanessa wanted tot keep her. Did she change her mind? It is such a bad move for Vanessa to evict Shelli.

Did Vanessa decide to keep Clay? I'm seeing everywhere that Shelli is definitely going home, but I thought Vanessa wanted tot keep her. Did she change her mind? It is such a bad move for Vanessa to evict Shelli.

Vanessa is only 1 vote. It seems like Liz wants Shelli gone pretty badly. Austin told her about Clelli selling him out. So, unless Meg and Jackie change their minds, I think Shelli will be gone.

I KNEW I could count on Julia to stay focused, she wants Clay to go, Austin is focusing on Shelli. Liz keeps changing her mind every time she opens her mouth. Vanessa, get your troops in order, but soft sell it girl. If Clay stays he's going to flip on y'all so fast your identical heads will spin!

• Love 2

Yea, Vanessa could easily get the votes to evict Clay imo. Julia already wants to and Liz will most likely defer to Julia/Vanessa and she seems undecided anyway. Austin will do as he's told by them.

I almost hope she doesn't make it happen though because it will fuck her over and I live for seeing Vanessa's game crumble!

Becky/John are talking now about how they need to honor Clay's wishes to vote him out. But at the same time Becky is talking about all the reasons it's better to keep him. LOL.

I feel like this is the first interesting vote this season. I'm excited!

Meanwhile Austin and the twins are talking about targeting Johnny Mac. They think it's weird he was crying over Clelli. 

Vanessa says their best option may be to work with James. 

Of course Becky shows up and kills the talk. 

Meanwhile Austin and the twins are talking about targeting Johnny Mac. They think it's weird he was crying over Clelli. 

That's actually not a bad idea. Otherwise, he's going to float his way to Final 4 at least, while James/Jackie/Meg and Austin/Twins/Vanessa eliminate each other as he watches.

• Love 2

Vanessa gave Clelli a strategy of throwing Becky UTB who was not in the alliance. This has shown that neither are trustworthy and they still tried to ride the middle even up the veto ceremony. They chose John and Becky over their alliance, let whoever stays make a new alliance with them and see how far they get.

This is going to get very interesting seeing how this all unfolds. That being said, they are better off voting out Clay because he already has factions salivating over who's going to scoop him up.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

Welp, I was holding out hope that Shelli would spill everything but I'm throwing in the towel.

In related news Meg might be the worst BB player I've ever seen.

I mean there was Cowboy and Chicken George and I am not sure even Meg is at that level.

• Love 1