Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I broke my own rule and watched a convo between Austin and Jason in the bathroom on BBAD.  I swear Austin is WAY more unstable than Audrey, dude is living in an alternate universe in which both Liz and his ex girlfriend will be fighting over him after the show or something.  He confirmed the twins 100% to Jason and said his (Austin's) head is so messed up right now because Liz is currently not in the house.  He really thinks they are in a relationship for real.  He also said he was supposed to be on the show last year and wasn't because of the ex girlfriend, and said he regretted it and needed to live HIS DREAM (side note, WAAAAY too many people have been referring to BB being "OMG MY DREAM" this summer and I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that but whatevs) and then he spent all summer in his room watching the feeds last year.  I thought he sacrificed being on the show for the gf... but then spent the entire time watching the feeds alone.  Okay.  Mercifully, the convo has broken up and Austin says he feels better.  I bet Liz feels MUCH better than you do right about now, dude.  

• Love 2

Austin is so toast next week. He just told Jason about the twins, and gave away Julia's name. Then lied to Clay when he asked him. Only a matter of time before word leaks back to Slay. What an idiot Austin is.

• Love 2

Yeah, this is not the thing to lie about because Jason has her name. That's "empirical evidence" that can bury Austin with Clay/Shelli/Vanessa.

The best was when he said he wouldn't mind Julia going out before jury. I'm sure THAT won't come in handy at some point when Jason needs to try to pull the twins over.

• Love 3

Austin also told Jason he really likes Liz and said his girlfriend isn't real so people shouldn't be weirded out. Then later mentioned how he wouldn't mind getting Julia out so he could have Liz for himself.

This guy is such a trainwreck.

• Love 2

I swear Austin is WAY more unstable than Audrey, dude is living in an alternate universe in which both Liz and his ex girlfriend will be fighting over him

Austin may be deluded in Liz's feelings being reciprocal, but in Liz's own words she's "whoring herself out." She is leading him on in a bit to further her game. Austin's nowhere close to the mental mess that is Audrey. Audrey has serious problems.

Austin may be deluded in Liz's feelings being reciprocal, but in Liz's own words she's "whoring herself out." She is leading him on in a bit to further her game. Austin's nowhere close to the mental mess that is Audrey. Audrey has serious problems.

Yeah but Liz is allowing him to touch her and flirt with her and threaten Steve over her etc etc ONLY because she wants to make it to week five intact.  There is zero reciprocation on her part and she has to basically beg Julia to be nice to him and go along (to which Julia seems legit disgusted)... this is ALL self preservation for the twins, and it's glaringly obvious (I think to the other HGs, too).  Austin is completely tone deaf, to put it nicely.  He legit thinks he and Liz are a thing.  

Audrey is an overplayer and a drama queen and prone to panic attacks.  She MAY be nuts, but I'd give her a clean slate outside the house and she could possibly turn out to be normal in a non-manufactured environment.  Austin... no.  Delusional + predatory = BIG trouble.  

• Love 13

The most disturbing thing about Austin is that he's pretending his girlfriend of 2 years isn't real because he has a crush on some boat skank.

Liz did say that she's leading him on in one of her DRs but I've seen nothing on the feeds that indicates that. She hasn't shown one iota of affection towards him. Whenever she is laying by him she has her arms crossed and is more wooden than a fucking kitchen table.

This type of possessive behavior from Austin likely extends to his real life. Most of Audrey's craziness is game related. I think she's entitled and very likely a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants. Crazy? Eh. She needs to get out more.

• Love 2

Audrey is an overplayer and a drama queen and prone to panic attacks.  She MAY be nuts, but I'd give her a clean slate outside the house and she could possibly turn out to be normal in a non-manufactured environment.

The drugs she's on isn't for "normal environment." CBS knew she was on Ativan before she was brought her in that house. 

• Love 1
I swear Austin is WAY more unstable than Audrey, dude is living in an alternate universe in which both Liz and his ex girlfriend will be fighting over him after the show or something.

Austin may prefer to live in fantasyland, but unless he's going into the DR regularly for prescribed meds (anti-anxiety, panic, depression)...he can't be considered more unstable than Audrey...in my amateur opinion.

• Love 3
(edited)

The drugs she's on isn't for "normal environment." CBS knew she was on Ativan before she was brought her in that house. 

Austin may prefer to live in fantasyland, but unless he's going into the DR regularly for prescribed meds (anti-anxiety, panic, depression)...he can't be considered more unstable than Audrey...in my amateur opinion.

Lots of people take anti-anxiety meds, including myself.  Clearly the BB house isn't the best place for Audrey (and probably wouldn't be for me) but taking ativan (or needing to take something for an anxiety disorder) does not make one unstable.  I'm actually kind of offended by that, but agree to disagree, I guess.  Also, I believe she was given ativan in the DR for a panic attack, and since she basically slept for 48 hrs straight after that I'm guessing she probably doesn't actually take it on the regular.  

Austin living in fantasy land is much more disturbing to me.  Like Caleb last year, he seems to believe he is entitled to anyone he wants, and if Liz did reject him outright at this stage, her game (and Julia's) would blow up, just like Amber's last season.  If Liz/Julia go on the block because everyone already suspects or knows about the twins and feel threatened, so be it, but if they go up because Liz rejects Austin's advances I think that goes beyond game.  I was grossed out when Caleb ruined Amber's game for the exact same reason, and I'm even more grossed out by Austin. 

The upside is that Austin is already sinking his own ship, and fast.  Confirming the twins and telling Jason Julia's name was a very, very stupid thing to do.  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 19

Liz did say that she's leading him on in one of her DRs but I've seen nothing on the feeds that indicates that. She hasn't shown one iota of affection towards him. Whenever she is laying by him she has her arms crossed and is more wooden than a fucking kitchen table.

This type of possessive behavior from Austin likely extends to his real life. Most of Audrey's craziness is game related. I think she's entitled and very likely a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants. Crazy? Eh. She needs to get out more.

I've seen none of the feeds.  Just the episodes.  But after Liz won HOH, she leaped (literally) into Austin's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.  That's not affection?

fwiw, my take on Austin's mental/emotional health compared to Audrey's is the exact opposite of what you suggest.  Audrey has almost no perception of how others in the house see her -- and then sinks into tailspin after tailspin, based on her warped imagination.  Time after time, she has dug her own grave in the game... been given a reprieve... not learned the lesson... and then doubled down with more lies/drama.  I just can't see that as gameplay.  It looks like delusion to me.  And she wants to be a role model for others? 

Major league disaster in the making IMO. 

• Love 1

If there was one thing that could potentially pry Vanessa loose from Austin, it was him telling Jason about the twins without her permission. And since Austin also told Jason that he wanted Julia gone, soon he might not even have the twins. 

It's looking pretty certain that Austin is gone next week, with potentially Steve or the Twins taking the hit if he wins veto. 

The Austin situation fascinates me, in a kind of disturbing way.  Not having the feeds, I have to piece together what's happening via Jokers Updates and here.  Feel free to correct me if I've got the story wrong or have left out something:

Austin came into the house with a girlfriend and quickly found himself trying to gather up Liz and later Jackie as a little harem.  When Jeff told him Liz was actually a pair of identical twins Austin initially acted like he'd take both of them, still flirting a bit with Jackie too.  Now it seems that Austin has cut loose his girlfriend by ending the relationship over the feeds (I didn't get enough information to figure out just how he went about that).  He also seems to be leaving Jackie alone more. 

Now he's decided that Liz is his one and only, and Julia is OK, but when both women are in the house together he's afraid that Liz will spend too much time with Julia.  He seems to want to send Julia home before Jury, then Liz after jury.  Shelli has found out that Austin told James about the twins twist and asked for help making his plan happen.  He's told Clay (and by extension the rest of his alliance) that James now knows about the twins, but I'm not sure he intended for them to find out about his hope of evicting Julia pre-jury and sending Liz to the jury house. 

Shelli and Vanessa are annoyed by Austin taking independent action and now Shelli wants to find out how Liz feels about Austin and his plans to send her to the jury house after sending her sister home.  Shelli suspects that Austin wants Julia gone for good so he can get himself voted to the jury house where he'll have Liz all to himself without her twin sister getting in the way.

The following is a selection of updates from Jokers that helped me put it together.  I tried to put it under spoiler tags for those who don't want to read a wall of text, but couldn't get it to happen.  I'll put a quote box around it and those not interested can skip to the end.

07/22/15 10:49 PM
Austin is telling Jason about the twins NT

07/22/15 10:57 PM
Austin describing his issues with his girlfriend last summer is why he couldn't do the live feeds. We get fish.  When we come back he's describing how he's developing feelings for someone. Jason asks if her name is Angela.  Austin says don't say I told you but it's Julia.  He continues that he wants to make it to jury with Liz.

Jason says that last night they were discussing what's up with Austin's ***** girlfriend. Fish.  Austin says he wants to talk to Jason cuz he doesn't want to be *****. He says Julia doesn't compete much. So he wants to win HoH.

Austin says that Jeff told him. He's such a trusting person he never thought about it. But he did notice that three days he was attracted to her and the next he wasn't. And when Jeff told him, it all made sense.  Jason says that the twin will come in this week based on past season. Austin is concerned that the twins are in trouble this week.  Jason says nobody's really thinking about her. That Austin or Jason is more of a threat.  Jason brings up his theory of a returning Jury member if the twins are evicted before the reveal and how they don't want that to happen.

Austin asks Jason to tell others about his girlfriend to clear things up about that. Fish

Jason remarks how he's the fifth wheel staring at these couples.

Austin says Liz really likes Jason and he says he likes her. They discuss how they'll vote out Julia and keep Liz. But Jason considers what if Liz gets angry and vengeful. Austin says he'd have her ear and could convince her that it's in her best interest to let Julia go.

They shake hands and Jason says you ain't gotta worry about me as both leave the bathroom.

07/22/15 10:58 PM
Austin immediately tells Clay in the kitchen about the twin reveal. NT

07/22/15 10:57 PM
Austin told Jason that he wouldn't mind if someone took out Julia. Austin says he knows Liz would take Julia to the end over him. NT

07/23/15 02:00 AM
Austin target rising: Jason told Meg, then Shelli, then Vanessa that Austin told him that Liz's twin is named Julia and he wants one to go to jury, and leave the other behind before jury. This brings up a discussion of shady things with his outside girlfriend.

07/23/15 03:08 AM
2:45 Vanessa calls Austin's outing twins a dumb move to Shay. Now that people know he likes Liz, Liz would be the target over ju.  Shay express that they think Austin just wants to go to Jury and that's his win.

07/23/15 03:13 AM
Shelli makes a plan to find out if Liz really likes Austin. If not, tell her about Austin's plan to evict Julia and thus getting twins loyalty and votes.

Now can I add that I find Austin's plan to be very troubling?  He's actively trying to get Liz alone in jury house without her sister, that's called isolating behavior.  That with all his other jealous, controlling behaviors is sending up red flags for me.  If he had his way, he could have Liz go to jury house first, where she'd be all alone for a week, then he could get himself voted out and they would have a week alone together.  In his mind he'd be doing some romantic thing leaving the game to be with the woman he thinks he loves, and I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that a few nights alone together would make her forgive him completely when she eventually found out he blew up her game and Julia's game because he's thinking with the wrong head.

And even though initially Liz was actively flirting with Austin, I hear that lately she's been much less affectionate and appears to be just barely tolerating his constant advances.  She's probably finally realized that encouraging a man like Austin is a bad move if you're not actually hoping for a relationship with him.  He bought in to her flirtations and has constructed a fantasy where they stroll off into the sunset together and their epic love story will be just the thing to help him jump start his wrestling career.  I bet he's envisioning her going to all his matches in skimpy clothing and screaming "I love you!" while he feigns outrage over his opponent leering at Liz, and then wipes up the floor with him.

• Love 9
(edited)

Austin is definitely the target now.

Unless he's hoh or wins pov he will be leaving soon. Jason, MEg, Vanessa, Shelli and Clay all compared notes what he was up too trying to have a creepmance with Liz in jury house. I will be so glad when he's out.

Oh. Hes also planning the hinky vote for Audrey to blame Steve. They dont know that but they will soon.

However once again Jason was shooting that mouth off to Lady Maverick. Saying if Austin wins anything Steve needs to be the target. I like Jason but his mouth will be the reason he's only playing for America's Fav Player.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
(edited)

The most disturbing thing about Austin is that he's pretending his girlfriend of 2 years isn't real because he has a crush on some boat skank.

(emphasis mine)

Is it really necessary to insult Liz for Austin's disgusting behavior?

I'm pretty shocked Audrey is on Ativan. That's a pretty serious drug (as evidenced by the 17 hours of sleeping...) I can understand casting people with controlled anxiety issues; but if she has that reaction to her medicine, it clearly isn't controlled.

Edited by Skittl1321
  • Love 8
(edited)

(emphasis mine)

I'm pretty shocked Audrey is on Ativan. That's a pretty serious drug (as evidenced by the 17 hours of sleeping...) I can understand casting people with controlled anxiety issues; but if she has that reaction to her medicine, it clearly isn't controlled.

It could be controlled if the production got rid of her. They knew she had mental issues but they stunt casted her because of all the transgender hype since Catilyn Jenner.

But thats only if it's true. When Audrey and shelli spoke yesterday she said production was I guess trying to villianize Shelli. Apparently Steve said "Dont use production as your strategy" came on. Audrey was fishing for stuff to say for her eviction speech.

Edited by BlackMamba

Wasn't "floater" originally used to describe someone who floated between two sides of the house or several alliances and not someone who just wasn't "playing hard"? If so, Vanessa is the biggest floater of the season, possibly ever.

Don't forget the third definition (Rachel ™) : a floater is someone who isn't in my alliance. I love Rachel, but she threw that word around indiscriminately, and it's lost meaning ever since.

Lots of people take anti-anxiety meds, including myself.  Clearly the BB house isn't the best place for Audrey (and probably wouldn't be for me) but taking ativan (or needing to take something for an anxiety disorder) does not make one unstable.  I'm actually kind of offended by that, but agree to disagree, I guess.  Also, I believe she was given ativan in the DR for a panic attack, and since she basically slept for 48 hrs straight after that I'm guessing she probably doesn't actually take it on the regular.

Agreed. I also think she was severely sleep deprived, and that can produce some of the same demented behavior seen in Audrey. I don't imagine any of them are getting good sleep, but Audrey in particular has been listening at walls and waking other people up with her lie of the moment at any hour.

We can now change the name of Aesop's Fable, "The Boy Who Called Wolf," to "Doing an Audrey."

And Austin thinking he can get Liz on board with his plan to evict Julia is a combination of comical and pathetic with a thick frosting of "Controlling Much?" What an idiot.

• Love 3

Austin is definitely the target now.

Unless he's hoh or wins pov he will be leaving soon. Jason, MEg, Vanessa, Shelli and Clay all compared notes what he was up too trying to have a creepmance with Liz in jury house. I will be so glad when he's out.

Oh. Hes also planning the hinky vote for Audrey to blame Steve. They dont know that but they will soon.

However once again Jason was shooting that mouth off to Lady Maverick. Saying if Austin wins anything Steve needs to be the target. I like Jason but his mouth will be the reason he's only playing for America's Fav Player.

In this instance though, I don't see how Jason outting Steve as a target hurts him. Shelli dgaf about Steve. If anything, everything Jason did last night probably made Clay/Shelli trust him more. I don't think anyone is targetting him right now, which is a pretty big shift from a week ago when it was almost a foregone conclusion that he would go this week.

And yeah, Audrey's full of crap, so I don't believe a word out of her mouth, from pretending she can't remember peoples' names to talking about how drugged up she is. Meg said on Day 1 of this drama that the DR was saying everything was fine and even leading her to believe it was all strategy. At the time that seemed hard to believe, but I think other than her initial meltdown when she realized she was done, this was all just a big pity party. Once she's gone, I can see people like Becky being annoyed that she played the victim for 2 days so everyone would wait on her hand and foot.

• Love 1

not because of the whole transgender thing [...] Instead we get a melodramatic death bed scene that's nothing more than a three year old pitching a fit

On one hand I'm enjoying the irony of the "whole transgender thing" being almost completely a non-issue in the house and here in this topic.  On the other, given Audrey's propensity for lying about everything, even when not necessary, I'm questioning whether she really is transgender, or did she lie about that, too.  Obviously, with all these mental and perv issues showing up, the background checks are pretty lame. Could lying about one's gender/sexuality get by these geniuses?

Jason was shooting that mouth off to Lady Maverick.

And who, pray tell, is "Lady Maverick" supposed to be?

• Love 1

I wonder if the show is like jail and you need to come in with a prescription already or if the show's doctor is willing to prescribe Ativan, because in my experience most doctors won't anymore.

Lots of people take anti-anxiety meds, including myself.  Clearly the BB house isn't the best place for Audrey (and probably wouldn't be for me) but taking ativan (or needing to take something for an anxiety disorder) does not make one unstable.  I'm actually kind of offended by that, but agree to disagree, I guess.  Also, I believe she was given ativan in the DR for a panic attack, and since she basically slept for 48 hrs straight after that I'm guessing she probably doesn't actually take it on the regular.

Seriously, so many people I know have been on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medications, and I bet the demographic of people who are fame hungry and actually WANT to go on a reality show to fulfill that need are generally neurotic people likely to be on something.  I'm on anti-depressants and I'd hate to be on the show, but my version of losing it would just be complaining nonstop about how messy everyone is and giving people dirty looks while I laid out.

• Love 3

LOL @ Morbs - me too!  Having to live in that sty, with some of the uncouth baboons they cast (ex: Austin licking a spoon and then scooping from a jar) would send me around the bend! I'd be screaming at everyone like a banshee, and they'd have to fit me for a canvas jacket with wrap-around sleeves to haul me outa there!

• Love 4

(emphasis mine)

Sorry but isn't that kind of what she does for a living? She's a "model" who gets paid to be eye candy at parties in Miami. Anyway, I lost the little respect I had for her when she made fun of Steve having a crush and said something to the effect of, "why would a girl like me like him? I've done everything in the book..." Julia is just leaps and bounds better than Liz in every way.

I went to bed but reading the updates it's good to see Jason/Meg ratted out Austin to Shelli like the good bootlickers they are. 

• Love 7
(edited)

A model and a skank are different things.

I don't particularly care for Liz either, and agree Julie seems to be a nicer person; but calling her misogynistic names when describing Austin's disgusting behavior makes no sense to me.

Edited by Skittl1321
  • Love 21

After Shelli and Audrey's talk last night it was said over the house "you are not allowed to use production as your strategy"  because Audrey was throwing out all kinds of lies to Shelli about production. 

Before Liz left she was pretty cuddly with Austin.  They were hanging out in the bathroom and she had her leg over his. 

You can be flirty with someone for an advantage but I think Liz takes it too far.  She lets him touch and caress her everywhere. During the bathroom hangout her shirt was up showing her full stomach and she allowed him to just pet her continuously. 

• Love 2

I'm not calling Liz a skank because of Austin's behavior. I'm calling her a skank because she openly bragged about her sexual escapades at the expense of Steve. And for no reason other than to be mean because they know he's a virgin.  

I mean, she makes fun of Steve but sits around and laughs while Jeff and the boys talk about "sharing her" in the jury house. And it wasn't even game because she still admits she likes Jeff even after all that nasty shit he said. I think Meg sucks at the game but at least she finally stood up and told the men to knock the sexist shit off.

Skank is a bit harsh but have a little fucking self respect. 

According to Jokers people who had tickets to the live taping tonight are being told not to come. Sounds like we're gonna have an audience of CBS employees/extras. I'm gonna guess the eviction will be taped as well. 

Audrey's speech should be a doozy. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Clearly the BB house isn't the best place for Audrey (and probably wouldn't be for me) but taking ativan (or needing to take something for an anxiety disorder) does not make one unstable.

Audrey makes Audrey unstable, (ie  www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUoBa5DTk6Y)  the amount of ativan she is on is very excessive she even said so,  all the chats she needs on a daily basis with the psychologist. She never should have been in that house to begin with if she's that unstable when she gets caught in her lies. Or been allowed to stay after her tantrum/panic attack that had her basically not playing the game eating what ever she wanted, sleeping where ever she wanted and not attended veto.

She had no button other than "game on," she couldn't form conversations and get to know people, she couldn't remember Jackie's name yesterday! She also is either a pathological liar who lies about every single thing, or she really has no idea or remembers what is lies and what is not. Neither option is stable.

Also her sore loser, tantrum behavior of locking herself up to sulk alone with a hoodie and glasses is the opposite of someone who is sane enough to play this game or any game really. From week 1 anyone and everyone could see there was something wrong with her based on her actions.  

Odds are they won't even do a live show because of  Audrey or have a real audience, her behavior and how unstable she is. They don't decide to not do live shows or have a fixed audience for no reason.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

They don't decide to not do live shows or have a fixed audience for no reason.

The last taped evictions I can remember are Howard's in BB15 "The Racists". Also, BB11 when Jeff used the coup d'etat because they were concerned Chima would have an outburst. LOL. 

Audrey managed to make me feel bad for Shelli. Because it is total BS to act like this is some massive betrayal. If anything, Shelli is the only reason Audrey wasn't booted out in week 2. Everyone but Shelli, Vanessa, and Clay were onto Audrey's bullshit before the first eviction even happened. Clay woke up in week 2. I'm not sure even still if Shelli and Vanessa have. Because if it had been me, I'd have told Audrey to cut the crap, say the entire house knows she's been lying for weeks and I finally had enough and couldn't protect her anymore when her bullshit kept flying from every direction. 

• Love 3

Audrey managed to make me feel bad for Shelli. Because it is total BS to act like this is some massive betrayal. If anything, Shelli is the only reason Audrey wasn't booted out in week 2. Everyone but Shelli, Vanessa, and Clay were onto Audrey's bullshit before the first eviction even happened. Clay woke up in week 2. I'm not sure even still if Shelli and Vanessa have. Because if it had been me, I'd have told Audrey to cut the crap, say the entire house knows she's been lying for weeks and I finally had enough and couldn't protect her anymore when her bullshit kept flying from every direction. 

I don't feel too bad because everything is about perception with Shelli. She knows she didn't betray Audrey but she's more worried about looking bad on TV than anything related to the game. It was dirty but Audrey knew exactly where to twist the knife. 

I did laugh when Vanessa said if the show spins it that way she will create a website and timestamp all of Audrey's lies about Shelli. "You must be silly..."

Well, I'm not a fan of Liz (I much prefer Julia) but whatever she does shouldn't be resorted to name calling. Besides, Austin is the one in the wrong here. Liz tried to flirt with him but now she's pretty much shut herself out from him in the nicest possible way. Austin can't see the signs because obviously she can't just say to him 'I don't like you in that way, but I need to make it with my sister. Please stop' because who knows what Austin would do. Well, he's already blown up the twin twist so at this point, I think Liz could just tell him off and she would have people protecting her and Julia. Hopefully someone tells her to do this and we can all watch Austin go home next week for his stalker/abusive behaviour. He is absolutely as bad as Caleb, with the potential to be worse. I have seen this type of behaviour before with a roommate of mine (and a girl roommate, nonetheless!) with her own now ex boyfriend.It's not healthy and no matter what Liz has done, Austin has taken it way too far for it to be Liz's fault. He's so far past delusional, I think that even if Liz tried to tell him no, Austin would assume she was Julia or Julia forced her to say these things and he would be gunning after her sister even more. That's how insane I think he's being. 

Audrey is clearly unwell and the environment is not good for her anymore. She does need to go and I'm happy that she is. She tried, she failed and now she needs to get better. 

• Love 12

I don't feel too bad because everything is about perception with Shelli. She knows she didn't betray Audrey but she's more worried about looking bad on TV than anything related to the game. It was dirty but Audrey knew exactly where to twist the knife. 

I did laugh when Vanessa said if the show spins it that way she will create a website and timestamp all of Audrey's lies about Shelli. "You must be silly..."

This is why I'm still not sure they actually get how messed up Audrey is. It's like how Audrey tried to talk to Jackie and Jackie was all, "nah, glad you're feeling better, but no gametalk". Shelli and Vanessa are still trying to reason this out and look for proof because they still haven't realized they're dealing with someone pathological like the rest of the house has. Shelli never should've been stuck in that conversation for more than 15 minutes, and Vanessa shouldn't be seriously considering how to make her case post-show.

Vanessa, especially, is going to feel like a fool about Audrey when she gets out and sees how much Audrey's been working against her from the very start. 

• Love 1

One thing about Steve is that he's very, very different when he's talking to Julia. In fact that's the immediate way I know who's Julia and who's Liz. With Julia he laughs and jokes and talks totally normal. Last night him and Julia were talking about the ickiness of the bed situation and how Julia could avoid sleeping with Austin and Steve was completely normal, happy, joking. He's like a lot of socially awkward people in that he responds very differently depending on how you approach him. 

With that being said, Liz hasn't always been nice towards Steve but yesterday she was scolding Austin for his behavior and she also actually slapped Steve on the ass in front of Austin, which is more affection than she shows Austin. And Austin's jealousy of Steve stems from a convo where Liz said that in real life, she likes nerds like Steve.

• Love 2

This thread has managed to make me feel like I'm a defacto nutcase that deserves being called unstable, messed up and mental all because I have anxiety and depression and manage it with medication.

So thanks for that.

• Love 21

I think the idea here is that Audrey has exhibited really odd behavior and also takes drugs.  She has issues.  Whether someone wants to judge her negatively for that is something else but I think it's a fair observation to say that what we have seen on screen is pretty weird.

• Love 3

If they get Austin out next ... then what we have is a 6 against 6 situation. Sure Jason, Meg and James would team up with Shelli, Clay and Vanessa ... but there would be a clear divide between that group. Jason's side would have Jackie, Becky and JMac on their side. Shelli's side would have the Twins and Steve. The thing is that I kinda get the feeling that Jason (the smartest one of the 12) is the only one that really understands that. It's no coincidence that the players Jason wants out after Austin are Steve and the Twins. Shelli's side should go after Becky. That might sound kinda random, but she's the only thing connecting JMac to Jason's side of the house. 

(edited)

Audrey's weirdness is why I enjoy watching her so much. The weirder, the better, IMO. I'm not watching reality TV to see people behave normally. I can just go to the supermarket or the park or something and see that.

I completely agree that all the mental health talk is a bit extra. Most of us would come off as "crazy" in that madhouse. That's the whole point of shows like this. And we've seen way more worrisome behaviors from other HGs in the past. Audrey isn't a bigot, she isn't threatening to rape people's dead bodies, or holding knives to people's necks, etc. If I were to start worrying about people's real life mental health, I'd start with the people who have done that type of shit. And if taking drugs to cope makes you crazy, then most of the world is crazy.

Being a liar and an emotional manipulator is just standard gameplay, IMO. I'm not going to hold it against Audrey just because she's not as good at getting away with it as the other HGs are.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 11

I think Audrey is just really, really bad at the game and ended up having a full blown panic attack when she realized that EVERYONE realized just how bad at the game she was.  Like I said, she MAY be unstable in reality, but she may just be someone prone to anxiety and not cut out for this game.  Look at Rachel Reilly.  She bullied people ala Dick, she went from crying and berating people when she wasn't in power (or when Brendon got voted out) to acting more obnoxious and power hungry than Donald Trump when she was in power, and she threatened to quit multiple times when she felt her game was in danger.  Yet outside the house, most of the HGs that played with her say she's totally different and completely normal.  I did NOT see a sane, self aware person on either of her seasons, but I can certainly believe that she in fact is one outside of the game.  I'm giving Audrey the same benefit of the doubt for now.  She needs to go (it's a foregone conclusion anyway) so she can decompress, because this environment is clearly not good for her.  And like Rachel, Audrey brought most (if not all) of her misery upon herself, but unlike Rachel she doesn't have a meat shield and a propensity for winning comps.  Therefore, bye Felicia.  I think she'll be fine.  I could be totally wrong, though.  

• Love 4

I think Audrey totally believed that the game of Big Brother is built on lies. So she went into the show having decided to lie all the way to the end and thought it would get her far. After all, Derrick was a liar too.

However, Audrey's lies backfired because it was too early, too much too soon. "Oh what a tangled web we weave once we begin to deceive."

• Love 3

I think Shelli has every right to worry about how she is thought of outside of the house just based on BB15.  Granted Aaryn and the others were an actual racists but Shelli might realize that Audrey was a production favorite and therefore they will do things to make her the hero of the story and Shelli the villain.  Granted that is not what is actually happening but Shelli has no way of knowing that. 

• Love 7
(edited)

This thread has managed to make me feel like I'm a defacto nutcase that deserves being called unstable, messed up and mental all because I have anxiety and depression and manage it with medication.

After the first time I brought that up I felt really bad about it. I'm very sorry. Pretty much everyone I know is on medication for the same things and I too have anxiety so I don't think people who do are bad people who can't live normal lives. I just think that maybe playing Big Brother isn't really the right choice for those of us who have those types of problems. Hell, playing BB fucks with the minds of people with no problems with anxiety/depression. People who are prone to it are just gonna have it even worse. And I believe Production knows that and specifically casts people to exploit them. Which is why I will never, ever apply to be on BB!

The second HOH room was opened up so that Audrey could stay in there during HOH lockdown. I personally like Audrey and don't think she's really done anything terrible at all, but I also feel like she wasn't in any way bullied or mistreated either. And I realize the show is deeply unfair and I accept it. But, if Audrey is truly requiring so much special attention then they really should've medically evacuated her. But no, Production won't let their schedule be deterred, no matter what. The people that run this show are really the people that deserve any anger for this, not Audrey, IMO.

But also, I am 100% OK with them not having a real audience. Audrey doesn't deserve boos at all. Neither did Christine. It's SUPER gross that they allowed Christine to be treated that way while they made sure to protect many others, who deserved it much more, from receiving it. 

But it sucks we won't get to see the real aftermath of her eviction and the new HOHs. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be boring anyway!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

The second HOH room was opened up so that Audrey could stay in there during HOH lockdown. I personally like Audrey and don't think she's really done anything terrible at all, but I also feel like she wasn't in any way bullied or mistreated either. And I realize the show is deeply unfair and I accept it. But, if Audrey is truly requiring so much special attention then they really should've medically evacuated her.

That's ridiculous. There have been a lot of people on this show who have been bullied.  Audrey is seriously not one of them.

Production treating her with kid gloves is just pathetic.  Opening up the other room? She can't sit on a couch with people for a few hours? She shouldn't be in the house at all.

• Love 10

I am so sick and tired of watching queen Shelli's fake tears about how upset she is that she has to boot that nutcase! Its so damn obvious everyone in this house is too worried about what production and viewers think of them than playing a game that's worth HALF A MILLION fucking DOLLARS! I could care less that Audrey is the "flavor the month" and is so called ratings gold! I would be playing the game as hard as I possibly could! These people are idiots. Meg? What's she dong there? She's stupid! An I'm sick of watching Jackie stroke that hair like she just got it! I like Jonny Mac and Jason but I don't think Jason knows when to keep us mouth shut.

• Love 5

So has it been confirmed that they are pre-recording the eviction and HOH competition now? Why would Audrey need to be in the second HOH room? Is she not participating in the eviction? (sorry if this is known info but I haven't don't read a ton of social media and must have missed it.)

However, Audrey's lies backfired because it was too early, too much too soon. "Oh what a tangled web we weave once we begin to deceive."

It's not so much that she lied badly or too early or too soon. It's that she lied about someone then turned right around and told the person she just lied about that someone else lied about them. That's not "bad lying," that's crazy. It doesn't make any sense, and never once in any of her diary room sessions did she offer a glimmer of what the hell she was thinking or what she thought her strategy was. The closest we got was "I just thought everyone was buying what I was selling." At worst, she's delusional, and at best, she's a complete idiot. It's more than just her not really being good at this game, there's something wrong with her mental process. The things she did never made any sense.

If we could piece together Point A where she said one thing and Point B where she said another we might get an inkling of what she was trying to accomplish but the show clearly had no narrative to string together into any kind of strategy or plot. Her behavior is just bizarre.

• Love 3

I know it makes for boring feeds/TV but I'm actually glad Audrey was in a safe place during her last days in the house and there was no bullying. I think of what might have happened had Evel Dick or Amanda been in there and I'm just glad that in the last few days there were a few catty comments but nothing really ugly. 

I mean he's a horrible player and boring but I will always love James a little for getting up early in the morning to make Audrey an omelette. 

• Love 4