Type keyword(s) to search

Valentine Road

• Start Topic

(edited)

This doc is currently available On Demand, and I had never seen it before and I don't really remember this case happening in 2008.

I was absolutely appalled by those subhuman female jurors and the girlfriend of Brandon, but at least she has her youth to blame.  Watching it actually made me depressed all day that there are such ugly people in this world like those jurors and the teacher who said Larry was in hell.  The prosecutor really cracked me up when she admitted her mistake the jury and then pulled out an email where the juror CC'ed God.  

The blame they put on the female teacher who gave Larry a dress was also astounding.  This town seemed way backwards for 2008, hopefully she got the fuck out of that hateful and toxic city and got a good teaching gig somewhere else.

14 is incredibly young, so I had sympathy for the killer, but not for the people who contributed to that hate filled culture that lead to his crime.  I think in the end, 20 years was a just verdict, but I have no idea, because I fear the type of person this boy will turn into by then.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 3
I was absolutely appalled by those subhuman female jurors and the girlfriend of Brandon, but at least she has her youth to blame.  Watching it actually made me depressed all day that there are such ugly people in this world like those jurors and the teacher who said Larry was in hell.  The prosecutor really cracked me up when she admitted her mistake the jury and then pulled out an email where the juror CC'ed God.  

... and gloated as she said it. What a piece of shit. Horrific.

IIRC the school resisted the idea of having a memorial tree planted on school property because they didn't want any reminder. :(

• Love 1