Type keyword(s) to search

Matt and Amy DIVORCE

• Start Topic

Ok, guess I don't understand  that at ALL (good thing I'm not a lawyer.)  

If I (Amy) was getting divorced,I would want to be far, far away from even being in the same neighborhood, much less still be in business with the jerk (Matt.)

YMMV as to who is the jerk and who is not the jerk, in this scenario. ;-)

• Love 3

Matt would never have given up the farm voluntarily, and Amy would never have let him have it unless he bought her out.  And she probably demanded a ridiculously high price that he couldn't pay . . . just so she could keep annoying him, even after the divorce.  Making him miserable is what she's good at.

• Love 5
On 09/14/2015 at 1:26 PM, gunderda said:

Wasn't Amy a stay at home mom?? One would assume she was very involved in their lives.  She's never seemed the type to me to just sit around and be lazy at home. 

When the show started Amy had 3 jobs. She was a pre school teacher, secretary for the soccer  league and a third one I don't remember. She said she did it because Matt's income wasn't steady (he was a salesperson on commission) and she needed to needed to  be sure the kids had food. There were many money fights in the beginning.

• Love 4
On May 18, 2016 at 10:03 PM, AZChristian said:

Matt would never have given up the farm voluntarily, and Amy would never have let him have it unless he bought her out.  And she probably demanded a ridiculously high price that he couldn't pay . . . just so she could keep annoying him, even after the divorce.  Making him miserable is what she's good at.

Mileage certainly varies. Matt's such a narcissistic asshole that I had to stop watching. He was a manipulative jerk who enjoyed playing victim. Why YES, I HAVE known someone like that. 

• Love 10

My personal favorite "Matt the poor widdle victim" was Matt whining and moaning like a five year old that Amy wasn't gonna be there for his birthday because she had taken on a speaking engagement (a paid gig)and it was a damn tough nut for him to swallow I tell you what!

Meanwhile, for Mother's day? He went to Hawaii without her cause he needed some sun! And left her to take the twins camping on THEIR birthday that happened to coincide.

• Love 11
On May 18, 2016 at 8:32 PM, ChiCricket said:

If I (Amy) was getting divorced,I would want to be far, far away from even being in the same neighborhood, much less still be in business with the jerk (Matt.)

I don't know if this is favouritism editing, but Matt seems to be so ignorant to Amy, yet she rises to his button pushing with such inappropriate responses. I realize how hard it is to be objective when you are in the middle of a not-so-friendly divorce, but the editing is making it far too easy to pick sides. Does anyone else agree?

• Love 2
On July 2, 2015 at 6:05 AM, AZChristian said:

Were it not for Matt - with all his flaws - there would never have been the TV show, the farm, the big remodeled house (for her to keep her hoard of crap).  If I had to watch a TV show with just one of them, I'd pick Matt.  JMO.

Good points, and very true because Matt has always been the "big ideas" guy. Unfortunately, due to his physical limitations, he wants his 'big ideas' carried out, and quickly, by Amy and the kids. That's when I have to change the channel. Matt micromanages everything, and it gets on my nerves. He's hypercritical, and then every instruction he gives takes up ten sentences when two would do. He loves the sound of his own voice. And he hates to own any of his bad decisions - it's always someone or something else that caused the failure. He insists on buying all that salsa to sell at the farm, but insists Amy come to the house for a crisis meeting, and then puts the lack of sales squarely on her shoulders. Like, really...? I'd love to know if he gains any self-awareness when he watches the show on tv. I just want to shake him sometimes. I am sorry if this was already covered, but who started the divorce proceedings? Wasn't it Matt?

• Love 3
Just now, ZoloftBlob said:

I don't know specifically who filed first - but Matt moved out of the house first.

I remember that! And it appeared to really shake Amy up because I remember her saying she didn't want to divorce.

On July 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

Jake's old enough...

Which reminds me, and sorry to be a bit off topic... Where is Jake. Is the divorce the issue that is keeping him away. Last few episodes I saw with him in them, well, he just seemed sullen and sad.

On August 1, 2015 at 11:27 PM, raiderred1 said:

I hate when I hear all the talk about Jer getting the farm. THERE ARE 4 KIDS IN THIS FAMILY. It SHOULD be split 4 ways normally, but the favorites of a lot of families end up with more.

Boy oh boy, there's nothing like a will to bring out a family's true colours. I have seen some 'wonderful and perfect' families dissolve into a dysfunctional mess due to a will's wording. I hope my family keeps it together when my parents pass, but I have a feeling...

• Love 5
On May 18, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Absolom said:

This appears to be the scenario that I feared.  They seem to be staying in business together so they're still tied to each other. 

It appears they need this show more than ever now, so they will air their dirty laundry to ensure they have a retirement nest egg. In fact, I can see the boys pushing for more episodes as well as they have all hinted that they need cash.

• Love 2
On 7/2/2015 at 6:05 AM, AZChristian said:

ere it not for Matt - with all his flaws - there would never have been the TV show, the farm, the big remodeled house (for her to keep her hoard of crap).  If I had to watch a TV show with just one of them, I'd pick Matt.  JMO.

There is another "Little People" show -- I forget what it's called -- where the wife is a doctor and the husband owns a pet supply store.  They get along fine, there are no "big ideas" (other than the wife creating a neo-natal crises simulator).  It's a fun and enjoyable show to watch.  (On the far spectrum to "Little Women:[City]".  Ugh)  This show occupies the middle -- for all their problems, Amy and Matt don't yell at each other, or use the kids to get back at each other.

• Love 2

Divorce is always hard, even with adult kids. The reality hits when one or both people get new partners. There goes any chance of traditional holidays, family vacations, being in business together, living on the same land, even civility in some cases. It'll be interesting to see if Amy moves on. I don't think Matt will ever find anyone who'd put up with him.

• Love 3

Sorry if this has been covered, but my speculation is this: Matt initiated the proceedings because he met someone, probably online. Matt is too big a baby to ever want to even try to survive on his own long-term. Whether or not he's still infatuated or has moved on, he's going to end up with someone. I remember reading, or maybe hearing Amy say on the show, that Matt was quite the big man (no pun untended) in Little People of America. As bombastic, obnoxious and egotistical as he is, I'm sure there's some famewhore out there who would want him.

• Love 6
(edited)

http://www.people.com/article/little-people-big-world-amy-roloff-talks-divorce-exciting-new-adventures

The 51-year-old reality star does admit that although it's hard starting over again, it's also exciting. 

"I wish I didn't have to at this age, but it also feels new, exciting, scary, adventurous, uncertain and intriguing to discover me again all at the same time," Amy says. "We'll see what happens next." 

Edited by ChiCricket
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:42 AM, ChiCricket said:

http://www.people.com/article/little-people-big-world-amy-roloff-talks-divorce-exciting-new-adventures

The 51-year-old reality star does admit that although it's hard starting over again, it's also exciting. 

"I wish I didn't have to at this age, but it also feels new, exciting, scary, adventurous, uncertain and intriguing to discover me again all at the same time," Amy says. "We'll see what happens next." 

I swear this is exactly what all older, newly divorced women say.  I have a friend who got divorced at 50 and she was devastated, but kept repeating that "it's scary but an exciting adventure!" line to everyone.  She was trying to be positive.  But she said that it was not exciting, nor was it an adventure.  I feel terrible for Amy, I really don't think she wants this at all.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:09 AM, Chalby said:

Boy oh boy, there's nothing like a will to bring out a family's true colours. I have seen some 'wonderful and perfect' families dissolve into a dysfunctional mess due to a will's wording. I hope my family keeps it together when my parents pass, but I have a feeling...

What is this all about? They are giving the farm to the child least likely to succeed at running it? What do the other kids get? How was this presented to the kids? Did Jer get a prenup?  This makes no damned sense.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

What is this all about? They are giving the farm to the child least likely to succeed at running it? What do the other kids get? How was this presented to the kids? Did Jer get a prenup?  This makes no damned sense.

We don't know what Matt and Amy are planning. But Matt didsay he doesn't want the others to have to ask Jer if they needed  or wanted something. It leads me to believe things will be done fairly.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

We don't know what Matt and Amy are planning. But Matt didsay he doesn't want the others to have to ask Jer if they needed  or wanted something. It leads me to believe things will be done fairly.

Did Jer ask for the farm? That is SO weird.

I work for a real estate development firm. There was a sunflower farm for sale that had been in this particular family for several generations. One of the siblings (these folks were in their 60-70's) was still growing sunflowers and the other four people had part ownership. The non farming siblings decided that they wanted to cash in so they put the parcel up for sale for 1M - turns out that the place is great as a farm but the ledge and wetlands make the prohibit the land from being divvied up into a subdivision and no one is gong to pay 1M to build three homes. The look of shock on their faces when they found out was chilling. I am sure that their retirement planning was based on their magical thinking about the value of the land. Luckily one of them still knows how to farm and actually work. Hopefully the Roloff's will give the kids a realistic idea of the value of the land and the value of the farm as an attraction after the show is off of the air. You can throw whatever shade you want to at Matt but he is always hustling to think of new ideas to bring in revenue - I don't see Jer doing the same and I don't think that his siblings will kick in to support the farm so that he and the Mrs. can spend the days boinking on the hay bales.

• Love 2

Spankydoll - while Jeremy and Auj have been completely blunt about how they expect to move back to the farm and raise the children they aren't having on the farm, complete with Auj brightly noting how their plans to be wedding planners mesh so well, and how everytime Amy or Matt try out a stupid idea that has no basis in reality that now Jeremy and Auj have a new income stream.... In reality in the divorce settlement, the property was split between Amy and Matt. So they BOTH would have to agree to cut all three other children completely out.

Which isn't likely - even Matt was commenting that money was easier to split than land and realistically the farm represents Matt and Amy's largest retirement asset which means I highly doubt it will be handed over to Jeremy with *ownership* while Matt and Amy are alive, regardless of anything else. I also personally think Matt is too much of a control freak to do that as well.

And I think the other kids have a realistic notion of how the farm will not be handed over until Matt dies and will likely need to be sold, and certainly won't be simply gifted.

That said, *Jeremy* either doesn't mind looking the fool or was actually being honest in the various scenes in the last two seasons where he expresses shock and yes outrage at the idea that the farm might not be there for him to raise his theoretical children on. There's been a couple moments where I don't think Jeremy is acting his fear that he won't be handed the farm. It's also telling that he and Audrey have expressed NO other plan than "in a few years, we're coming back to the farm". I predict problems over the inheritance.

I meanwhile note that since Jeremy is always touted as the shining star, that perhaps the big boy should shut his hole about how Daddy and Mommy need to give him their livelihood, and get his pretty little ass out to work and earn his own farm if being the owner of a farm is so incredibly important to him. Oh wait... that would be *work* and Jeremy doesn't do that...

• Love 10

In fairness, a LOT of people raise families on less. 150k a year ain't poor. It's not giant mcmansion, various mancave buildings and an entirely separate mobile home, complete with a pool and a sport court (that's all due to the show) but 150k a year is a more than liveable income.

• Love 5

Yeah $150k is not bad for a month's work but I imagine the upkeep ain't cheap on a property that size. After expenses who knows what they clear? Not sure if that figure is gross or net. Just putting it out there that it may not be as much a real moneymaker as people assume. 

• Love 2

I think it’s horrible the way Matt, Jeremy and Audrey are trying to push Amy out of the house.  Why is she the one that should leave?  They act like she has to know right now what she’s doing , while they  don’t.  She obviously wants to stay where she is if the farm isn’t sold.  Matt and Jeremy seem to think it would be fine for Matt and Karen(who’ve obviously been involved while Matt was still married) to live in the house but don’t want to consider the possibility that Amy and Chris might want to.  Audrey has wanted that farm for her and Jeremy forever.  If I were Zach and Tori, I’d be very careful and watchful.   Jeremy has become as self involved  and laughingly pompous as his wife.  He really enjoys pontificating. He has no problem offering advice to his mom and dad who are so much more knowledgeable than he’ll ever be.  

• Love 8

Seems to me if Jeremy wants the farm so bad, perhaps its best he decide to *work* the farm now and not tell daddy Matt he still needs two years to fuck around. Seriously, why does Amy need to move now when Jeremy won't be man enough to commit to chaining himself to the farm now?

• Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Seems to me if Jeremy wants the farm so bad, perhaps its best he decide to *work* the farm now and not tell daddy Matt he still needs two years to fuck around. Seriously, why does Amy need to move now when Jeremy won't be man enough to commit to chaining himself to the farm now?

I could only watch about 10 minutes of this tonight because of Jeremy and Aud.  Jeremy lives a few minutes away from the farm. He can commute to it just like lots of other people I know.   Amy needs to tell him that he can  have the farm house when he comes up with the money to purchase the farm. Many farmers sell their farm to their offspring, then they go purchase a house in town and fund their retirement.  

I did catch Zach and Tori being ok  with a move into the double wide. Why don’t Jer and aud consider  that? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2018 at 8:55 PM, GladysCravits said:

I think it’s horrible the way Matt, Jeremy and Audrey are trying to push Amy out of the house.  Why is she the one that should leave?  They act like she has to know right now what she’s doing , while they  don’t.  She obviously wants to stay where she is if the farm isn’t sold.  Matt and Jeremy seem to think it would be fine for Matt and Karen(who’ve obviously been involved while Matt was still married) to live in the house but don’t want to consider the possibility that Amy and Chris might want to.  Audrey has wanted that farm for her and Jeremy forever.  If I were Zach and Tori, I’d be very careful and watchful.   Jeremy has become as self involved  and laughingly pompous as his wife.  He really enjoys pontificating. He has no problem offering advice to his mom and dad who are so much more knowledgeable than he’ll ever be.  

I think Jeremy is fine with Matt and Caryn getting the house because, as Auj so proudly pointed out, she's FRIENDS with Caryn. So, I think Jeremy favors Caryn, just given the way he seems to cater to all of Auj's opinions. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I am only in Season 2 and it has been obvious since Season 1 that these two were not going to make it.  I have to say, I am on team Matt.  Examples.

The house is a mess.  He gets an organizer for her and has to worry about her being insulted.

Projects around the house, she never makes herself available to help with the decisions then gets pissed off when he makes them.

I haven’t seen enough of it yet , but,  my impression so far is that the man cannot win. No matter what he does, she has a problem with it.

From the get go, there was tension and appeared to be very little affection between these two people. They probably stayed together much longer than they should have.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Kid said:

I am only in Season 2 and it has been obvious since Season 1 that these two were not going to make it.  I have to say, I am on team Matt.  Examples.

The house is a mess.  He gets an organizer for her and has to worry about her being insulted.

Projects around the house, she never makes herself available to help with the decisions then gets pissed off when he makes them.

I haven’t seen enough of it yet , but,  my impression so far is that the man cannot win. No matter what he does, she has a problem with it.

From the get go, there was tension and appeared to be very little affection between these two people. They probably stayed together much longer than they should have.

I find both of them extremely frustrating and I do wonder if Amy will ever be happy with anyone.

She's in a honeymoon phase with Chris but has been pissed at him more than once.

I wish they'd stop the constant bickering and do something.

Jmo of course and I do feel bad for Amy if Matt cheated on her with Caryn... I say "if" because I've never seen anything on the show to indicate that he did..... Ive missed episodes here and there over the years and I've never Google the subject so maybe I just missed that info.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Kid said:

Initially, I was also Team Matt, but I swung the other way when it became apparent to me (and many others) that Matt is one of these passive aggressive people who come out smelling like a rose no matter what they do, because they're good at making themselves look awesome, even if they're not (everyone says he's a "charmer").  In the early years, Matt was frequently not home, leaving Amy with 4 kids.  She worked 2-3 jobs out of the home at time to keep things afloat, because Matt's eyes are bigger than his wallet.  Yes, the kids were spoiled, and more than a few times I wanted her to kick their butts, but that's on both of them.  Plus a few times Amy tried laying down the law, and Matt was all "Listen to your mom....(wink)".  Amy has a college degree in hospitality and hotel management, and she looks at things from a fiscal and financial end.  Matt gets angry at her because she dares to say "no" to him (something he's not used to), and wants to look at big spending more carefully (her name is on this stuff with him, so I can't blame her). 

Yes, the house is a mess.  She's working 2-3 jobs, he's not home, and the kids don't help (again, that's on both of them).  But Matt doesn't help either.  Just whines about the house.  If I were Amy, received no help from my husband, and his solution is to send a stranger in to my home to teach me how to do stuff (when it would likely be better if someone just helped), I'd be annoyed too, quite honestly.  

Matt reaches a point where he brags about how Amy wants him to curb his spending, so he just has his workers take him to auctions and whatnot, buys what he darn well pleases whether it's useful or not, and freely admits (and laughs about) how he just hides all of this stuff from her, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her.  What people fail to realize is that if he has that attitude about stuff in general, how far is he willing to take it (ahem....Caryn....ahem)?  Also pay attention to Matt's grand plans and ideas, and how often they are ill thought out (trebuchet, and almost killing two people), and either abandoned half done or abandoned after minimal use (zipline), or are put off until the last minute, making it necessary to bring in more workers and more cost to get it done.  He's a heavy drinker (he weasels out of 2 DUI's), and plays the martyr in just about everything he does.

Pay particular attention to family vacations, and whether Matt is even present (and if he is, how much does he whine about pretty much everything) and if he ducks out early because "he's needed elsewhere".  Even with his physical issues, he makes minimal effort when it's not all about him.  He feels they should all bend to his will, and thinks nothing of his kids, or his wife.  If the kids want to do something he is physically unable to do, he should allow them to have the experience, and find something for himself to do that makes him happy - not sit by, whining about how no one cares about him.  It also becomes crystal clear as time goes on that he favors the twins (and Jeremy really kisses his ass), has a more "dad" relationship with Molly, letting Amy handle most of the things with her, and doesn't want much to do with Jacob (who has spoken about that).

Matt still has his hardcore fans, and you may never change your mind even a little, but that's what drove me away from him.  I now find him to be conceited, dishonest, and passive aggressive - he freely has admitted he knows how to push Amy's buttons, and thinks it's fine to do so.  I just don't have patience for that - it's makes for a very unbalanced marriage.

16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I find both of them extremely frustrating and I do wonder if Amy will ever be happy with anyone.

She's in a honeymoon phase with Chris but has been pissed at him more than once.

I wish they'd stop the constant bickering and do something.

Jmo of course and I do feel bad for Amy if Matt cheated on her with Caryn... I say "if" because I've never seen anything on the show to indicate that he did..... Ive missed episodes here and there over the years and I've never Google the subject so maybe I just missed that info.

Pay attention to the years where Caryn first comes on as a "manager" for Pumpkin Season, then gets her role expanded.  I don't recall all of the specifics, but at least some of the kids had issues with her, and Matt didn't back them (Amy did).  Mr. Funky said back then, "I wonder if they're doing the deed on the downlow?".  When it came out they were dating, he said "I knew it!".  Also, Caryns divorce degree stipulating that her kids were NOT to set foot on Roloff Farms spoke volumes to me.

Matt was Amy's first real relationship, and the father of her kids, and is in a complicated living situation - a triple whammy.  I think she'll be fine in the end and will be happy - especially if she can get away from her current situation.  Yes, she's been angry at Chris, and once I thought she was being a bit ridiculous, but that's life.  I've been angry at my husband of almost 25 years for stupid things - especially if it's in a situation where I don't really know anyone and I'm anxious (and I've seen Amy do the same), and he's been mad at me for stupid stuff.  It happens.  I give Chris props for being kind to Matt, and wanting to include everyone from the family in their plans.

Edited by funky-rat
Continuity
  • Love 12
(edited)

So what's the deal with Caryn's kids not being allowed to set foot on Roloff farms?

Jeez Louise this stuff just gets weirder and weirder and I'm obviously unaware of a lot more than I thought.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So what's the deal with Caryn's kids not being allowed to set foot on Roloff farms?

Jeez Louise this stuff just gets weirder and weirder and I'm obviously unaware of a lot more than I thought.

When they were minors, they were prohibited from being on the farm per her divorce agreement.  I thought I'd read that their father stipulated that.  I'll see if I can find the source.  Also, her son's been in legal trouble, so there's that.

Edit-I found the article.  It seems that the kids weren't allowed on the show, so who knows if they were on the farm and we just didn't see them.  https://radaronline.com/videos/matt-roloff-gfs-ex-forbid-kids-stepping-little-people-property-nasty-divorce/

Edited by readheaded
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Funky-rat, I have obviously not watched enough yet!!!!  Thanks for the insight.  Also, I have no use for drunks - I was raised in an alcoholic family.  Especially, drunks who drive.  So, I have a feeling, I will be coming around to the Amy camp.  

Right now I’m on the episode where he builds the deck and it doesn’t pass inspection and he throws dirt under it to get around the system.  I thought that was an odd way to handle it.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, readheaded said:

When they were minors, they were prohibited from being on the farm per her divorce agreement.

But why?... Was it because their bio dad didn't want them around Matt because of the affair?

1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

But why?... Was it because their bio dad didn't want them around Matt because of the affair?

I think we must have been posting at the same time.  The kids weren't allowed on the show, rather than on the farm.  Their father may have wanted to simply preserve their privacy.

3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Right now I’m on the episode where he builds the deck and it doesn’t pass inspection and he throws dirt under it to get around the system.  I thought that was an odd way to handle it.

Thats a pretty classic "why do the job correctly when you can half ass it cheaply and then smugly note how you got one over on the county" moment.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Funky-rat, I have obviously not watched enough yet!!!!  Thanks for the insight.  I have a feeling, I will be coming around to the Amy camp.

Same here... I've always struggled with who is at fault.

I started out in the first seasons as a Matt fan and found Amy unbearable, bitter and awful

Then slowly as the seasons progressed I witnessed Matt saying and doing things that made me question his behaviour.

The more I read the more I'm starting to think I may have been wrong about Matt from the start and maybe he is as awful as others say.... It's all so confusing to me.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I started out in the first seasons as a Matt fan and found Amy unbearable, bitter and awful

Then slowly as the seasons progressed I witnessed Matt saying and doing things that made me question his behaviour.

The more I read the more I'm starting to think I may have been wrong about Matt from the start and maybe he is as awful as others say.... It's all so confusing to me.

I think they're both at fault for their marriage not surviving, although I think Amy would have been willing to try harder to make it work for the long-term.  After the divorce, though, I've found Matt unwilling to try to own his issues and try to be better, whereas Amy seems to be trying harder to be a good partner in her new relationship.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

55 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I think they're both at fault for their marriage not surviving, although I think Amy would have been willing to try harder to make it work for the long-term.  After the divorce, though, I've found Matt unwilling to try to own his issues and try to be better, whereas Amy seems to be trying harder to be a good partner in her new relationship.

My husband always liked Amy better, but I was more for Matt  for the first year or two, until like others have said, his other side started coming out more and more.  The fact that he was unable to put his feelings aside for the sake of his kids really bothered me more than anything else, I think (the family vacations, in particular).  Likewise, I liked Jeremy initially, but find him insufferable now, and appreciate Zach more.  I think both Zach and Amy made real efforts to improve.  Amy expanded her horizons, lost weight, and worked on herself, and Zach simply grew up, and became more responsible (unlike his brother).  I was never a big fan of Jake until the accident - after that, it broke my heart seeing how Matt treated the whole situation.  Jake was frequently pawned off on Mike by Matt, and when Mike died, Jake was completely lost.  Plus I know what it's like to be blamed for everything under the sun - even when 99% of it is not your fault - and it's an absolutely shitty position to be in.  I LOVED the episodes when Amy's dad would visit, and let his true feelings about Matt be known.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Ok.  I have not even finished Season Two and I have switched over to Team Amy!!

It was the accident at the catapult (why was a child that young operating it?).  Matt seemed to be more concerned with being home dealing with the press rather than being at the hospital with his son and wife.  It appeared from the filming that Amy dealt with everything at the hospital alone.  

So, yeah, Team Amy.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3