Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

Where did Regina put the shears? If Gideon wants to kill Emma and become the Savior, couldn't Emma just use the shears on herself, get rid of her Savior title, and willingly hand it off to Gideon? Why hasn't this been discussed as an option? It seems like such an easy compromise.

If there were a Season 7 with the entire cast, I can imagine that Snowing waking up could cause them to be punished because they will need to use Magic to make it happen and all magic comes with a price (this time)!

Or maybe this will be like Snowing being unsanded.  Unceremonious and just to get it out the way.

As others have said, for sure Hook will be the one to help and that will make David be okay with it.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Camera One said:

As others have said, for sure Hook will be the one to help and that will make David be okay with it.

Then again, the sleeping curse is Regina's fault, so I feel like she's going to get the big ceremonious moment to wake them up. Although I'm holding out hope that maybe Hook can find an important ingredient to break the curse while he's banished from Storybrooke.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Curio said:

Although I'm holding out hope that maybe Hook can find an important ingredient to break the curse while he's banished from Storybrooke.

Regina will get all the credit anyway. It's been the case since S3A, hasn't it?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Regina will get all the credit anyway. It's been the case since S3A, hasn't it?

Yeah, I was shocked when the only person that got credit for saving Henry was his mom, like duh, of course she would help. Give credit to the guy the town sees as a villain for helping out when he absolutely didn't need to.

i think that was the first time I really noticed the REC in action.

• Love 6

I was thinking ...

When the guy Regina had been dating for maybe two days went back to his just returned-from-the-dead wife, she had an epic hissy fit in which she claimed her life was utterly ruined, blamed Emma, moaned about how bad things always happen to her, and guessed that it was because the storybook depicted her as a villain, so no matter how good she was now, she couldn't win because villains don't get happy endings. In response, everyone else rallied around her and supported her plan to get supernatural intervention to give her the happy ending she deserved.

So, what will happen now that Emma's fiance, a man she's been with for months and has been living with, the guy she went to the Underworld to bring back to life and for whom she passed a violent and painful test of true love and who was brought back to life and brought back to her by divine intervention because that was where he belonged, has left town? She's a hero, which is supposed to guarantee a happy ending, so obviously something must be wrong with the universe. Will she have a big meltdown? Blame David for ruining her life because he insisted on tracking down what happened to his father in spite of agreeing with Snow to let it drop? Blame Regina because the Evil Queen side of her (which is now back to being a part of her) dropped the hint to David that set all that off? Blame August for finding that page? Will everyone rally around her to help her find her happy ending, using magic to find where Hook is and bring him back? Will there be an Operation Anything to help reunite Emma with her true love?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Will there be an Operation Anything to help reunite Emma with her true love?

I think you already know the answer to that. 

I'm disappointed that it looks like we're getting a pointless Jasmine/Ariel flashback next episode. Why is this flashback essential at this point in the series? How will it tie in at all with the current plot? Why couldn't the flashback for next episode finally be a flashback to Hook trading the magic bean to Blackbeard? Hook outrunning the curse and portal hopping to find Emma in NYC perfectly mirrors what he has to do to get back to Emma in Storybrooke, so why are we wasting time on a couple of side characters who'll disappear soon? I'm all for Jasmine and Ariel teaming up with Hook in the present timeline, but the flashback seems unnecessary. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Curio said:

I'm all for Jasmine and Ariel teaming up with Hook in the present timeline, but the flashback seems unnecessary. 

I much prefer when they split the Storybrooke plot with the EF/LoUS/Camelot/other realm plot and leave out the flashbacks all together. I am hoping, if Hook remains in the other realm for more than this next episode, that they forgo the flashbacks. 

• Love 1

Next week looks really promising. Hook will get to go adventuring with Blackbeard to Neverland, Emma will be fighting to get her guy back, and we'll probably get more information on the BF. It looks a bit random, but I could do with some fantasy shenanigans right now. There's been too much angst. The princess adventure last week didn't pull the show out of it like it was trying to. I just want to see the heroes be heroes for a bit. The internal strife feels so pointless.

• Love 2
(edited)

"Payoff" for this season will be scenes like this...

EMMA: Hook!  You're back!  How are you here right now?
HOOK: It doesn't matter anymore.
DAVID: Emma told me you killed my father.
HOOK: I'm sorry.  I should have told you myself.
DAVID: It doesn't matter anymore.  I'm glad my father got to spend his last moments with his granddaughter's fiancé.  Welcome to the family.
SNOW: Charming!
DAVID: Snow!  How are you here right now?
SNOW: It doesn't matter anymore.  Now let's just kiss and go offscreen because there are more important characters who need screentime right now.

HENRY: Are you okay mom?  
REGINA (looking at feather): Yes, Henry.  Sometimes, I look at how everyone has their happy endings, and...
ZELENA: Just know we're here for you.  
They hug.  A Curse has been broken!  Feather turns into Robin.
ROBIN: I'm back!
REGINA: How are you here right now?
ROBIN: It doesn't matter.  But if you really must know, the Hug of True Redemption.

RUMPLE: I failed you, Gideon.  
Rumple falls on the sword.
BELLE: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
GIDEON: I'm so sorry, mother.  We're now united by shared grief.
BELLE: I'm so glad we're a family again.
RUMPLE: Don't worry, I didn't injure a major organ.
BELLE: And now you're a hero again!  I knew there was good inside of you.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Camera One said:

"Payoff" for this season will be scenes like this...

EMMA: Hook!  You're back!  How are you here right now?
HOOK: It doesn't matter anymore.
DAVID: Emma told me you killed my father.
HOOK: I'm sorry.  I should have told you myself.
DAVID: It doesn't matter anymore.  I'm glad my father got to spend his last moments with his granddaughter's fiancé.  Welcome to the family.
SNOW: Charming!
DAVID: Snow!  How are you here right now?
SNOW: It doesn't matter anymore.  Now let's just kiss and go offscreen because there are more important characters who need screentime right now.

HENRY: Are you okay mom?  
REGINA (looking at feather): Yes, Henry.  Sometimes, I look at how everyone has their happy endings, and...
ZELENA: Just know we're here for you.  
They hug.  A Curse has been broken!  Feather turns into Robin.
ROBIN: I'm back!
REGINA: How are you here right now?
ROBIN: It doesn't matter.  But if you really must know, the Hug of True Redemption.

RUMPLE: I failed you, Gideon.  
Rumple falls on the sword.
BELLE: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
GIDEON: I'm so sorry, mother.  We're now united by shared grief.
BELLE: I'm so glad we're a family again.
RUMPLE: Don't worry, I didn't injure a major organ.
BELLE: And now you're a hero again!  I knew there was good inside of you.

...and yet you still showed more thought to continuity than the writers.......

• Love 2
(edited)

I see tonight's episode is called "Mother's Little Helper".  Of course, I'm spoiler free and pure as the driven snow, so I'm really looking forward to an episode about another healthy mother/child relationship.  I encourage everyone to watch tonight's episode with some children so they can learn some important lessons about family!  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Season 7 idea...

The entire season takes place in a tavern where Hook and Blackbeard play cards as the rest of the characters filter in and out.

I would watch this show.

It does feel a bit like they are leaving some Hook-centered stories out there for a potential Season 7. I could see him reuniting with Nemo/Liam 2.0 and/or Blackbeard again in the future. I wonder if they are leaving those loose ends in case Colin comes back and JMo doesn't (or she doesn't come back for all the episodes). I don't know anything, so this is just purely speculation. That said, I would love to see more sassy pirate stand-offs!

Edited by Kktjones

The sword that will supposedly kill Emma is a little weird. I'm assuming it's Beowulf's sword, the Hrunting. He said it was enchanted with light magic, so that whoever uses it in battle will return a hero. Blue forged it for him. After his death, Rumple took it. Later, Emma found it in his shop. For some reason, it could harm the Evil Queen without affecting Regina. Later, Gideon stole it to channel Emma's magic and open a portal to the Dark Realm. So, the sword has three different uses, and hasn't even been properly identified.

This is the original description of the sword from Beowulf:

And another item lent by Unferth at that moment of need was of no small importance: the brehon handed him a hilted weapon, a rare and ancient sword named Hrunting. The iron blade with its ill-boding patterns had been tempered in blood. It had never failed the hand of anyone who hefted it in battle, anyone who had fought and faced the worst in the gap of danger. This was not the first time it had been called to perform heroic feats.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

We saw Gideon try it and fail......but I can't help but think BF ends up defeated by being turned into a bug and squashed....hopefully by Emma like she did to the spider.

Defeated by her own magic (If Emma uses her fairy dust on her). I like that idea.

• Love 1

I have some great spinoff ideas that we would all enjoy.

1) Once Upon a Loser
Gideon and Lily go on a journey to recover the Lost Goblet that contained the Last Whine in the Mount of Never Taking Responsibility.  

2) Once Upon an Abrasion
Red has died offscreen, and Dorothy travels with Merida to the ends of the realms to find an antidote to their abrasive personalities.

3) Once Upon an August
August is writing a story when he falls in.  To escape, he must defeat The Great Smugness that threatens the storyland.

4) Once Upon an Evil Queen
In the Wish Realm, The Evil Queen realizes she is a quintuplet.  She raises Cora from the dead, and together they go on a journey to find her four sisters.

5) Once Upon an A&E Life Story
In New York City, Isaac tries to submit a half-baked television show idea he has to ABC, who gives him a show even though he's a horrible writer.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

5) Once Upon an A&E Life Story
In New York City, Isaac tries to submit a half-baked television show idea he has to ABC, who gives him a show even though he's a horrible writer.  

And the character of Isaac is meant to represent the writers' struggles in Hollywood as the underdog who always gets the short end of the stick, even though he got a show in spite of being a terrible writer. Isaac will focus his energy on ruining the career of a less-successful writer, but he'll be written as the underdog in that struggle.

• Love 3

And the character of Isaac is meant to represent the writers' struggles in Hollywood as the underdog who always gets the short end of the stick, even though he got a show in spite of being a terrible writer. Isaac will focus his energy on ruining the career of a less-successful writer, but he'll be written as the underdog in that struggle.

And Regina would star in it, obviously.

Network (after seeing the ratings): "You can't do this any more!"
Isaac: "Don't tell me what I can or can't do!"
Regina: "Hey that's my line!"
Isaac: "Actually, I wrote that. So it's technically mine."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Network (after seeing the ratings): "You can't do this any more!"
Isaac: "Don't tell me what I can or can't do!"
Regina: "Hey that's my line!"
Isaac: "Actually, I wrote that. So it's technically mine."

Somewhere in the afterlife, Locke and Jack are rolling in their er...flashsideways.

• Love 2

I'm really looking forward to the next episode.  All I know about it is it's called "Awake" and even the the title is so deep and could refer to so many of the complex storylines currently at play.  For example, only Snow or Charming can be "awake" at any one time, but what does awake mean?  Inside the fire room, they are awake to their regrets, but when they are awake awake, they are awake to the reality.  Meanwhile, Regina is now "awake" to the reality that Robin is really gone, even though Robin didn't have a wake.  Meanwhile, Hook is in Neverland, a place you normally go to when you're NOT awake, but in this case, he is awake, both literally and figuratively since the last time he was in Neverland, he wasn't fully awake to his inner goodness, and in fact, the entire island of Neverland is now awake since the Shadow of Pan had left but clearly the Lost Boys' sad upbringing has not awaken their sense of decency and humanity.  Meanwhile, Henry is worried about his trances, in which he is neither fully awake nor not awake since his mind is still awaken with the powers of The Author.  Belle and Rumple are now awake to the treachery of Gideon and Belle is probably awake more often now because of her long slumbers which can give people insomnia.  By entering Storybrooke, The Black Fairy is now out of her prison and truly awake in the greater world if you see her entrapment as a slumber in her evil potential.  Gideon's heroic tendencies awoke in the last episode which leads perfectly to this episode.  It is also quite exciting to see if Zelena's baby is awake or not because that might affect whether she is able to interact with the other characters. 

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

As I said in the episode thread, though, if Blue had such vital information, why did The Black Fairy do something to silence her (through Gideon) episodes ago?  Nothing about this show makes sense.  Heck, The Black Fairy could have stolen Blue from Gold's shop.

We still don't know what the Black Fairy's goal is.

Here's my theory. She wants to cast the Dark Curse. She gave up Rumple as a baby because she didn't want him to be the person she loved most. She set her sights on Gideon because, as her grandson, he would be the most compatible as a person for her to love. She is planning on using his heart for the curse, but she has to eliminate Emma because she is the only person capable of breaking it. Thus, she's wanting to kickstart the Final Battle to get that out of the way.

I'm still not sold on her being the darkest evil ever. Of course she kidnaps babies and sends them to an underground labor camp, but I'm wondering if it's a "the ends justify the means" sort of thing. Maybe she is counting on the Dark Curse to give her a fresh start and give everyone she has a hurt a new life in Maine. So far she hasn't done anything worse than the other Big Bads we've seen.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

We shouldn't judge The Black Fairy.  She has clearly been mistreated and deprived of love all her life.  She was only trying to protect Rumple by giving him away.  Blue was probably a real bully and outed The Black Fairy's romance with her childhood sweetheart Malcolm.  It was losing The Black Fairy's love that caused Malcolm to go on his downward spiral.  The Black Fairy had to give Rumple up because a Seer told her that "Your son will ruin lives".  The Black Fairy was actually going to do the courageous thing and give her fairy magic to Rumple, so it would counteract his bad destiny, but Tiger Lily snitched on The Black Fairy and told Blue, who banished The Black Fairy far away, and Rumple was stuck with his terrible destiny.  And now The Black Fairy hopes to enact The Dark Curse, to erase everyone's memories so she, Rumple and Gideon can live happily ever after, and she could be a grandma and a mother, something she had desired for millennia.  Please shed a tear for The Black Fairy tonight, everyone.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

Looks like BF's sob-story is coming soon. It's probably all framed as Blue's fault. 

Okay I think I've got it.  The Black Fairy and Tiger Lily lived in a small provincial town and all they wanted was to see the world.  They especially wanted to see The World Without Magic that they heard about from an old peddler (The Ultimate Evil, coming in Season 7!).  

The two young women decide to become Fairies to get the magic to go to the famed Land Without Magic.  They start doing experiments with Fairy Dust and The Black Fairy figured out how to make a potion to transport themselves to a new world.  But Tiger Lily had cold feet and told Blue.  Blue took the potion and added an ingredient that she thought would stop the two bad fairies from pursuing their potion any further - she said the potion would ONLY work if it contained the heart of the one they loved the most.

The Black Fairy took Blue on her bluff, and crushed the heart of the person she loved the most, Malcolm, after sleeping with him.  But due to Tiger Lily's interference, his heart didn't crush completely.  He stayed alive but his personality changed.  The Black Fairy was so wracked with guilt, she left the baby with Malcolm after Rumple was born.  Her heart hardened and she began kidnapping other babies to fulfil her need for motherhood.  

So yeah, it's all Blue's fault.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
(edited)

I have a special sneak peek of the final scene of the season finale!

CURRENT DAY - STORYBROOKE - WEDDING RECEPTION

BLACK FAIRY: The Savior will die tonight!  Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.

SNOW: Emma, quick, spit in the punch bowl!  Everyone - the prophesy says a Savior must die tonight.  Let's ALL become the Savior.  Everyone, rush to the punch bowl and drink some of it!  As Spiderman's uncle said, let's share this great power and great responsibility!

BLACK FAIRY: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  The Power of Love!   <She explodes>

CELINE DION: Was there a musical episode and no one invited me?  Whispers in the morning / of lovers sleeping tight / are rolling by like thunder now / as I look in your eyes......................

Montage of everyone dancing (doing the hokey pokey with their trembling shaky hands), as we see one last glimpse of all the characters.  As pink smoke envelopes them all.

Fade to Black

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

I just realized something about the title, "The Song In Your Heart".

If you remove the "g", it's "The Son In Your Heart", and it is clear that "g" stands for Gideon.  This clearly means that Fiona was trying to reach the son (Rumple) buried deep in her heart and using Gideon as substitution.  The music in this episode will get Fiona detach the "g" from "Song" and reach her son.  And of course, the letter before "g" is f, and this is also an "f" you to the audience, suckers, your show might end forever and you'll never get closure.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, sharky said:

And if I remember, there was alot of "Where is Neal? Have you found Neal?" for three of those four episodes. Let's hope the losses tomorrow are treated a bit better.

And ironies of ironies, Neal ended up INSIDE of Rumple.  So maybe we'll end the series with Snow, Charming, Emma, Henry and Zelena trapped inside of Regina, making her a full human being.

• Love 4
(edited)

Fifteen minutes and I can start watching.  The Youtube suggestion system is too good... it "suggested" the video for the final scene of the episode.  Arrrgh.  So much for spoiler avoidance.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2