Type keyword(s) to search

The Wayward Pines Chronicle: WP in the Media

Looks like the ratings are really poor this summer (latest ep a 0.7 in the demo).  Hopefully this will teach them not to retcon one-and-done miniseries into ongoing series just because they get a good audience.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SlackerInc said:

Looks like the ratings are really poor this summer (latest ep a 0.7 in the demo).  Hopefully this will teach them not to retcon one-and-done miniseries into ongoing series just because they get a good audience.

It's what I figured would happen, they really shot themselves in the foot with that ending and they ended up with this mess.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KDeFlane said:

Thought it was over? maybe not...

Lesley Goldberg @Snoodit says:

on Twitter

I was kind of hoping that would put it out of its misery.  But extending the time between seasons 2 and 3 is definitely not a good move.

Maybe they will pull a 50 Shades of Grey move, and Season 3 will be Season 1 but shot from the perspective of the Abbies.  </snark>

Wouldn't a potential third season have to be set some 70,000 years further into the future?  I believe the second season ended with everyone going back into suspended animation to awaken sometime in the 741st Century in the hopes that the Abbies would all be extinct by then.

Edited by legaleagle53
23 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Wouldn't a potential third season have to be set some 70,000 years further into the future?  I believe the second season ended with everyone going back into suspended animation to awaken sometime in the 743rd Century in the hopes that the Abbies would all be extinct by then.

Pretty much that.

23 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Wouldn't a potential third season have to be set some 70,000 years further into the future?  I believe the second season ended with everyone going back into suspended animation to awaken sometime in the 743rd Century in the hopes that the Abbies would all be extinct by then.

What else happened at the end? Didn't one of the Abbies have human looking baby? When the humans wake up they should see totally civilized Abbies or something.

But really, I don't get the desire to continuing these crappy summer shows, especially when they have to change the cast. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just start a new crappy summer show?

• Love 1