Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Green Room

• Start Topic

Point of order: when we "like" an episode, are we saying we like the episode of the TV show, or of the podcast? (Why yes, I DO take my internet thumbs-ups very seriously!)

(edited)

Oh my god... Dylan DOES uptalk! I never noticed (or paid attention to) that before! That's hilarious.

Of course, it's been a long time since I've seen this show. *GRIN*

Edited by sinkwriter

90210 was never my bag, I can probably count on one hand the number of episodes I've seen. That said, I LOVE this podcast! I'm still not watching the show, but am really enjoying you guys shredding it. I just listened to this and laughed so much, it was just what I needed after a long, crazy week. Can't wait for the next one!

• Love 1

I never understand why people don't watch and listen to podcasts. I can understand if you are already familiar with stuff and the podcast is funny on its own but watching and then listening is always part of the fun for me.

I think what's bothering me most about the clothes is how many of the outfits look like stuff my friends and I are wearing in old pictures... the early 90s were bad gang, they were bad. 

• Love 1
(edited)

A Scottish person told me never to say "Scotch"...or I read it in The Stone Angel??? I forget which!

Ok, it's ridiculous to argue (and I will anyway!) But I think Scotch is an Scottish expat thing. Also, The Stone Angel! Woohoo! 

My grandmother (who was Scottish) had a book by John Kenneth Galbraith (the Canadian-American economist) about his childhood in rural Southwestern Ontario amongst the Scottish people there (including his family)....it was called "The Scotch."  

I think Scottish people in Scotland don't like it because it's what English people call them. 

In conclusion, Dylan is a tool. 

Edited by Pogojoco