Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation Discussion

Here are the episode titles/descriptions for 6-9. I have some some stray observations. Nothing about the mess that happened in S2 in any of the episode descriptions. Maybe they are saving that for the finale. A mention in passing and a blood oath during the season premiere does not cut it in my book. Jeremy needs to pay for what he did. Nothing about Madison sleeping with Gary. Nothing about Quinn, Chet or his girlfriend or Quinn and Manbun. Very little about Jay. They should of had him bang at least one contestant. Gay boys need some love to. I thought this show gets off on shock value? Every episode description starts with something about Rachel. We should change the name of the show to the Rachel Goldberg show. 

Transference

Under Dr. Simon's watchful eye, Rachel tries to help her father come off his medication; Jay delivers difficult news regarding his new show; Quinn and Chet decide to handle two of the contestants.

Show: Unreal
Season number: 3
Episode number: 6
Air date: April 2, 2018

Projection

Rachel pushes Serena to make a choice which sends her down a path of uncertainty; Quinn pulls a dangerous stunt which forces Serena to save the day.

Episode number: 7
Air date: April 9, 2018

Recurrent

Rachel confronts her mother; Serena gets ambushed by someone from her past, threatening her relationships with the remaining contestants; Chet struggles with Gary's offer.

Episode number: 8
Air date: April 16, 2018

Codependence

Rachel helps Serena navigate the home stretch and narrow the suitors down to two at Chet's lifetime achievement gala; clashing opinions cause a public fight.

Episode number: 9
Air date: April 23, 2018

ETA: While digging around IMDB I found some info about season four.  I’ve been told in the past not to trust everything you read on IMDB. The only cast member that’s in all 38 episodes according to IMDB is Brennen. Shiri, Constance, Craig, Jeffery, Josh & Genevieve are not listed for S4.  I know Shiri died her hair and filmed S4 so I am not buying that. It would be cool if they all went to jail and Gram took over. I also uncovered two episode titles for S4. One is called Tilt and the other is called Bluff. I have not been able to find any other info yet.

Edited by earlbny

It would not let me edit my last post so I had to make a new one.

Yay I finally found the season finale episode description. I thought they would keep this one under wraps. 

I guess every season is going to end with Rachel questioning her future at Everlasting. We all know she is not going anywhere. Which is a shame if you ask me.

My guess is that Coleman never died and just like on Scooby Do Rachel is going to remove Dr Simon's mask and find Coleman under there. LOL or better yet she'll remove his mask and find Adam and then run away with him and live happily ever after. LOL

Does Serena offer Rachel a job? 

Is Dr. Simon a Reporter like Yael or a spy for Rachel’s mom, Quinn, Jeremy, Gary Or someone else? Maybe he raped Rachel. It's no secret that you can't trust anyone on this show.

Are we going to find out that Chet confessed to the murders or will be going away for kidnapping his kid or getting married to the that young model or maybe he got Hepatitis C from using that needle in the season premiere? 

How about Chet confesses and Gary said 

Does Quinn take a swing at Gary to stand by Rachel or just because she’s a mess and drunk or because he’s a douche and wont give her another show. Hell give Chet whatever he wants because he’s a guy but not Quinn because she’s a girl. Quinn takes matters into her own hands and hits him. #Times Up I read something about them having a line in an episode this season about Harvey Weinstein. So this might be where it comes into play.

Since Serena is described as a female Elon Musk I bet the season ends with Rachel lying in a spaceship floating in space instead of the lounge chairs or however it ended last season. LOL

Any guesses as to what really happens in the finale? None of the episode descriptions mention anything about the 2 murders from last season or the BLM plot. Unless the thing about Chet turns out to be about that.

Commitment

A life-changing offer from Serena and a shocking discovery about Dr. Simon drive Rachel to strongly question her future at "Everlasting"; Chet makes an astonishing confession; Quintakes one final swing at Gary.

Show: Unreal

Season number: 3

Episode number: 10

Air date: April 23, 2018

Edited by earlbny

The Life-changing offer is probably a job. Which we know Rachel will not take. Shes not going anywhere.  Its already been confirm that she is in season 4. What could be the most shocking discovery about Dr. Simon?  Last season they told us that the finale will be so shocking and as it turned out it was far from that. Sometimes I really hate when people tease us but don’t officially tell us everything. I just want to know dammit.

ETA:  I just read something that hinted at the possible return of Dr. wags.  One of the links below might’ve mentioned something about it but I don’t remember. Regardless it’s very interesting. I guess that means Dr. Simon is out?

What has been your favorite scene to shoot?

There’s a scene in the finale that’s my favorite. I remember at the table read, it was a scene that surprised me when I read it. It was like, Wow, I didn’t see that coming. Which is strange as an actor because you always have an idea where your character and story line are heading. Shooting it was super rewarding. My mom showed up on set that day. She loves the show. When I got cast, she was freaking out. All those things culminated into my favorite scene. I’m sure, once you watch the finale, you’ll know what scene it is.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/unreal-season-3-brandon-jay-mclaren-interview.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5545017/Constance-Zimmer-reveals-NICE-Graham-UnREAL-season-4.html

Edited by earlbny

I watched the finale promo and have some thoughts. Serena offers Rachel a job. Which we all know she will turn down. The not so shocking discovery about Dr. Simon is that he gets caught spying.  He will probably be the one getting fired. Unless it turns out to be someone else which I doubt will happen. If you believe IMDB DR Simon, Jay, Madison, Jeremy and Chet wont be back for S4. That could easily change. Genevieve went on an audition the other day. Not sure if that means anything. So let me get this straight if you spy on someone you get fired but if you murder 2 people you get a free pass. It looks like they wont address everything that happened in S2. What if Chet confesses? Then they all fight over who actually did it. They just did that on another show I watch. I want to see Romeo come back and cause some havoc. The contestant formally known as manbun and Owen have a fight. Is that Chet's model girlfriend in a wedding dress? Yay Rachel is still sleeping with people. I guess she is trying to make up for lost time. Without Quinn Gary has nothing. Everlasting is his top show. So why not take the high road and just walk away and work with your new BFF. Screw Gary. It’ll probably end with one big giant girl power orgy or messed up family orgy. Get ready for that # moment. Anyone have thoughts on the finale. Maybe everything comes out and the show gets shut down for good but comes back under a different name with a new person in charge. Despite all the negative comments I make I still think S3 is not as bad as S2 but not as good as S1.

Shiri was a guest on Good Day LA. I posted the video in the news section. In the video she mentions that Serena offers Rachel a job and she might leave everlasting. I called that one back in March. However we all know she wont take it. 

What if Gary is fired? Quinn takes one final swing at Gary and then tells him hes fired and she becomes top dog or makes her new BFF Fiona the one in charge. Girl power.

ETA: These articles cracked me up. While I don’t know how it’s officially going to play out I do know that the show was renewed for season four. So of course Rachel is going to abandon her morals and help Quinn.  Rachel and Quinn are a force to be reckoned with and the heart and soul of the show. It’s just like last season were they we’re apart the whole season and then in the end they came together to take down Coleman and Yeal. I wish she would say no.  It’s like a different variation of last season minus a stupid car crash. This show is made by woman. The creators seem like feminist man hatters. So of course they probably want to see the woman come out on top. Take down Gary much like Harvey Weinstein. Girl power. 

"Girls go to college, to get more knowledge; boys go to Jupiter, to get more stupider,"

http://www.ibtimes.com/unreal-season-3-finale-spoilers-quinn-pushes-rachel-abandon-her-morals-2673872

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/20/unreal-season-3-finale-clip-quinn-begs-rachel-help/

Thoughts?

Edited by earlbny

Here's a spoiler pic that Shiri posted on Instagram months ago. Rachel is looking hot. What if she dreams up the the whole suitress thing. There has to be more to it then shes the suitress. I think with all stars nobody is a suitress/suitor. It's probably going to be one giant orgy. I guess they are imbracing there full on S2 trashy side.

image1.thumb.jpeg.618c8524773afae02f311febaf9038e8.jpeg

Edited by earlbny
3 hours ago, earlbny said:

Here's a spoiler pic that Shiri posted on Instagram months ago. Rachel is looking hot. What if she dreams up the the whole suitress thing. There has to be more to it then shes the suitress. I think with all stars nobody is a suitress/suitor. It's probably going to be one giant orgy. I guess they are imbracing there full on S2 trashy side.

image1.thumb.jpeg.618c8524773afae02f311febaf9038e8.jpeg

You're right, it's odd to tease that she's the "suitress" when we know it's an All-Stars season with a different approach. In one of the interviews the showrunner has said there will be Survivor-like challenges, though there is a couple's element to it. (I would also argue that the term "suitress" did not catch on in such a way that people would automatically get that that means she's on-camera talent rather than being behind-the-scenes manipulator - although knowing Rachel she will be both.) Also since these are returning players they will know Rachel was a producer, so they can't 'trick' them into thinking she is a regular contestant, like on The Mole or something. Who knows. I see no reason for having Rachel actually be on Everlasting as a cast member unless they had used her instead of Serena.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BingeyKohan said:

You're right, it's odd to tease that she's the "suitress" when we know it's an All-Stars season with a different approach. In one of the interviews the showrunner has said there will be Survivor-like challenges, though there is a couple's element to it. (I would also argue that the term "suitress" did not catch on in such a way that people would automatically get that that means she's on-camera talent rather than being behind-the-scenes manipulator - although knowing Rachel she will be both.) Also since these are returning players they will know Rachel was a producer, so they can't 'trick' them into thinking she is a regular contestant, like on The Mole or something. Who knows. I see no reason for having Rachel actually be on Everlasting as a cast member unless they had used her instead of Serena.

You bring up some great points.  The showrunner also mentions that the bachelor in paradise story will play a part in S4. I guess that means they’ve run out of ideas so they just decided to steal one from Bachelor in paradise. I doubt they would tell us this early that she's on-camera talent rather than being behind-the-scenes manipulator.  There has to be more to it than that. I doubt Everlastings  audience even knows who she is. I can totally see Rachel passing out at the cabin and dreaming it all up. Then waking up and returning to work and doing her thing with Quinn.  Maybe there’s a time jump. 

Here’s what I would’ve done rather than the bachelor in paradise storyline. You bring back someone from all 3 seasons.  Pick people whohave seen something bad happen on the show or want revenge. Season one does not matter who you pick. You can go with either Faith or Anna or anyone else you like. Season 2 and 3 has to be specific. Darius and Romeo from season 2. and August, Alexi and Owen from season 3.  While they’re all sitting around chatting they discover some secrets about the shows past. Some people have come back to get revenge and others are shocked to find out what has happened. To all ban together to take down the show. It might be a stupid idea but it something that popped into my head.  Now we have to sit around and wait for lifetime to give us a release date.  Could be in the summer fall or next year. I just hope that Lifetime just says the hell with S4 and cancels the show.  I doubt that would happen but you never know. 

That phone call at the end of the trailer is something out of a horror movie. Rachel definitely has to be using her manipulating powers. Even Quinn looks scared.  it could have something to do with the bachelor in paradise storyline.  I don’t watch that show so I’ll have to do some homework.

Edited by earlbny
6 hours ago, BingeyKohan said:

I can see them making Rachel the Suitress for real.  Maaaaaybe.  I would've believed it off of Season 1, where the way Chet and everyone else talked about Rachel's breakdown made it seem like it had made the front page of Variety, People, etc. as a humongous scandal, except I wouldn't really have believed it at that point in time because we didn't know anything about Rachel.  I just find it a little hard to envision how, if Rachel is the realio, trulio Suitress, that the network would go for it; even considering the leeway that is built into the storyline by replacing Gary with feminist Fiona.  Within Show World, I can believe that someone thought Serena was a draw because Serena occasionally appears as a top story on business webpage links, etc., kind of like putting Melissa Mayer into the role; but it's hard to believe any network could think it has a leg up on want-see by casting a former junior producer in an alleged glamour role.