1. 1. What will be the name?

• Directional: Easton/South/etc
    • Wyld/Wild/Wylde
    • Key
    • Yeezus/Jesus/God/etc
    • Other

18 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I think Saint is invisible.

Narcissists always have their golden child and the one they don't give a shit about. It's pretty obvious where Saint and North stand with Kim and Kanye.

• Love 1

And if they were making Saint more visible they would be accused of using him for photo ops. The same exact thing happened when they started taking North out. That's just the way it is. If North wasn't seen (like she was often not seen or hidden under a blanket) Kim and Kanye were shitty parents who ignored her but when she was seen out they were famewhores using her. It will be the same with Saint. When he was seen in Cuba his looks were made fun of.  There was a Snap Kim posted a few weeks ago where North was hugging her and said "where's Daddy" and Kim said something like "he'll be here soon he's with Saint", even something small like that people were saying things like "Kim has North trained well already for the phony act". Ridiculous. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I think Saint is invisible.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Narcissists always have their golden child and the one they don't give a shit about. It's pretty obvious where Saint and North stand with Kim and Kanye.

I think it's simply a matter of Kim treating her kids like her siblings. The girls are out front, & the boys are......Rob.

• Love 4

North wasn't regularly seen in her non blanket form until she was pimped out for a fashion spread. Saint won't get the same spread, so random pap shots are going to be it for him. You'd think there would be at least a few pics of him with Reign or more than him holding Kanye's finger. 

• Love 1
On July 11, 2016 at 10:29 PM, nexxie said:

Anyone else think it's creepy how Kim stares at the camera in this new video with Saint?

http://www.etonline.com/news/192916_kim_kardashian_smothers_saint_west_with_kisses_on_snapchat/

I'm not one bit surprised that she's staring at the camera.  What I'd like to know is why they're keeping this baby hidden.  North had already been featured in Vogue at his age.  Are they hiding some kind of abnormality?

50 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I'm not one bit surprised that she's staring at the camera.  What I'd like to know is why they're keeping this baby hidden.  North had already been featured in Vogue at his age.  Are they hiding some kind of abnormality?

The she's like her mother I'm guessing and doesn't know what to do with boy's. I see a Rob 2.0 in poor little Saint's future.

• Love 1

Before the Vogue feature though North was hardly, if ever seen. It got so bad that people were calling her "Ignori" and when she was seen it was with a blanket over her baby carriage (thats why North's thread here has the title "Is There A Baby Under That Blanket"). I doubt they are hiding anything or that he has any visible abnormalities because we've have seen multiple clear pictures of his face and a couple of full length shots.

He's got second baby syndrome. They've been there, done that. Even his name, while unique, doesn't have the cache "North West" has. I would have gone with "Wild" or "Easton" or "Kid". "Saint" is just blah. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I always thought they should've gone with Easton for North. North is such a cutie and she's stuck with an ugly ass name. It doesn't fit her at all.

Once they went in that direction.... pun aknowledged, but not intended,  they should have stayed the course, and named him Easton.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

They supposedly named her North because north is the highest point, not because it was a directional name to go along with West so they wouldn't have any reason to name him something like Easton because there wouldn't be any reason for it.

You think they're that deep thinkers? 

The North Star isn't the highest point, it's merely furthest most visible point to the north. If they think otherwise, they probably believe the earth is flat. 

IMO someone else thought of that explanation, Kim and Kanye just thought North was a cool  name. How they picked Saint? Who knows.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:15 AM, GaT said:

They supposedly named her North because north is the highest point, not because it was a directional name to go along with West so they wouldn't have any reason to name him something like Easton because there wouldn't be any reason for it.

She told the story about how they named her North because people were joking about it online, and when they told Anna Wintour about the joke, she LOVED the name.  Did they come up with that whole "highest point" garbage after they decided on the name?

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Saint at MJ's birthday party last night

13706832_1246231215409509_354918750_n.jp

He is cute.  Is there something weird going on with his left eye??

7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think I'm missing the maternal gene or something, because I don't find him cute at all. (Running away to go hide now, lol)

I'll join you.. he's average at best. North has grown into her looks and is cute now. But then I didn't find the any of the Kardashian kids cute when they were young, Kourt and Kim had moustaches, Khloe and Rob were meh. Brandon and Brody were very cute kids.  I haven't  seen too many pics of the older two Jenner kids so I can't critique them. Kendall and Kylie were average looking, but Kendall had potential.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Meh. He has Kimmy's wide open mouth thing down pat though.

I hope he doesn't start flicking his tongue around his lips like she does. Like a lizard.

• Love 1

From the first time a picture of Saint came out he wad called ugly, funny looking and other mean names and I figured that's why we never really saw him much after that initial pic.  Whatever you think of Kim or Kanye its got to be hurtful to read that about your child.  We'll probably start seeing more of him now though and IIRC this was around the time North started appearing more in pictures. Kim posted this Snap today. I think hes adorable IMO I remember seeing a baby pic of Kanye and the resemblance is really strong

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

From the first time a picture of Saint came out he wad called ugly, funny looking and other mean names and I figured that's why we never really saw him much after that initial pic.  Whatever you think of Kim or Kanye its got to be hurtful to read that about your child.  We'll probably start seeing more of him now though and IIRC this was around the time North started appearing more in pictures. Kim posted this Snap today. I think hes adorable IMO I remember seeing a baby pic of Kanye and the resemblance is really strong

She pulled the same shit with North, covering her up with a towel etc. When It suited her master plan she started dropping pictures of her. It's the same with Saint. Soon enough she'll be posting pictures daily. Especially now that her husband is a regular on the show now. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

What the fuck is going on with all those inane hashtags?

I'm wondering that too. I don't do anything that requires hashtags, so maybe I'm missing the point, but what do #girls #beauty #london #paris #milan #newyork #la #miami #atlanta #lifestyle have to do with the picture?

• Love 2

LOL I started ignoring the hashtags.  Kim doesnt actually use those but the person who runs that instagram and posts all her Snapchats uses the most random hashtags that often dont make sense.. Miami, New York, Paris are always included and I dont get it.

25 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

LOL I started ignoring the hashtags.  Kim doesnt actually use those but the person who runs that instagram and posts all her Snapchats uses the most random hashtags that often dont make sense.. Miami, New York, Paris are always included and I dont get it.

Wait, Kim doesn't post her own things on IG & Snapchat? She has staff do it?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

Wait, Kim doesn't post her own things on IG & Snapchat? She has staff do it?

That's actually pretty common with celebrities. They all have PR people who run their various social media sites. 

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think Kim does post her own stuff, that Instagram account isn't hers but rather just a fan who saves/posts all her Snapchats since Snaps dont stay up permanently.

Reading the bolded part made me really, really sad for that person.

• Love 5

Smiling Baby Saint is very cute.  My first thought was that his features resemble Kim, but then I remembered that Kim had all her features surgically altered, so I guess I don't know who he looks like.

• Love 1
On July 27, 2016 at 1:52 PM, heatherchandler said:

She told the story about how they named her North because people were joking about it online, and when they told Anna Wintour about the joke, she LOVED the name.  Did they come up with that whole "highest point" garbage after they decided on the name?

He is cute.  Is there something weird going on with his left eye??

I looked at it closer and it appears to be some kind of image of Kourtney (?) transposed over the child's face, making his eye look "off". It doesn't look that way in other pics.

I think he's cuter than North was at that age.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peaceknit said:

I looked at it closer and it appears to be some kind of image of Kourtney (?) transposed over the child's face, making his eye look "off". It doesn't look that way in other pics.

I think he's cuter than North was at that age.

Oh I see what you are saying...yeah there is a floating face image hovering over him.  

Glass refection, double exposure... or creepy ghost face???

(edited)
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh I see what you are saying...yeah there is a floating face image hovering over him.  

Glass refection, double exposure... or creepy ghost face???

I think that odd floating thing is because they are blurring out the image of the face of a guy standing behind and to the right , he's wearing a sports jersey. The blurry dot over his face has also blurred a portion of Saints head.

Edited by iwasish