What will be the name?   POLL CLOSED

45 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the name?

• Directional: Easton/South/etc
    • Wyld/Wild/Wylde
    • Key
    • Yeezus/Jesus/God/etc
    • Other

I seriously love those 2! I'm so glad that they're so close to each other; all of Kim's public statements about wanting North to have a sister, & wanting a baby shower so North would be excited about having a sister, for every pic of North with Chi, I've probably seen 10 of Saint with her, & we know how much more often Kim posts North's pix. Saint is just the cutest! Honest-to-God, Chi might be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen that I didn't birth. North might be the golden child, but Chi will be the stunning natural-beauty, I predict.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I seriously love those 2! I'm so glad that they're so close to each other; all of Kim's public statements about wanting North to have a sister, & wanting a baby shower so North would be excited about having a sister, for every pic of North with Chi, I've probably seen 10 of Saint with her, & we know how much more often Kim posts North's pix. Saint is just the cutest! Honest-to-God, Chi might be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen that I didn't birth. North might be the golden child, but Chi will be the stunning natural-beauty, I predict.

Yes to this. I mean, I havent seen anything indicating North is adapting well to Chicago though I do hope she has. The interesting thing is lately Kim has been posting more of Saint than North. Other than the video of the fashion show, she's mostly been posting pics and Insta-stories of Saint and Chi. Ive been chalking it up to North doesnt like taking pictures lately.  As a mom I'm sure seeing Saint being so sweet and loving with his baby sister is a nice feeling she's proud of especially considering all we've heard about the jealousy North has had towards Saint . I hope she's not showing the same jealousy towards Chi (and completely agree she's stunning!) 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Saint always looks so happy..and Chi looks like a little doll. He really does seem to be bonding with her

Such darling faces! I'm entranced by family resemblances, no matter whose family it is. Talk about mini-me(s) ... that looks like a childhood photo of Kanye and Kim.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Are they still in Chicago?  

Looks like they are back home since Kim is back to posting her boring daily workouts in her home gym.

2 hours ago, suomi said:

Such darling faces! I'm entranced by family resemblances, no matter whose family it is. Talk about mini-me(s) ... that looks like a childhood photo of Kanye and Kim.

Its really something! I saw this posted earlier

• Love 4

This is really sweet. Whenever I see Saint with Kim he does seem to be a real mamas boy. And for all that I have laughed at the names Kim and Kanye gave their kids I think Saint got the most appropriate name. He really seems like the sweetest boy.

• Love 5

I love Saint! To me, he is by far the cutest of the KarJenn kids (although, Chicago is an absolute beauty). However, my favorite part of Kim's birthday post to him is that she spent about 1/3 of his birthday post talking about what a great Mommy she is. Never change, Kimmycakes, never change. 

• LOL 2