What will be the name?   POLL CLOSED

45 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the name?

• Directional: Easton/South/etc
    • Wyld/Wild/Wylde
    • Key
    • Yeezus/Jesus/God/etc
    • Other

I hope it's not a boy, that poor kid will be a m*****. Personally I don't think Kim is particularly attached to her kids or being a mother. I think she had the first baby in reaction to Reggie Bush's girlfriend getting knocked up and I think she's having this one because she's desperate for publicity. She's aging out of the sexpot game and has nothing else to keep her relevant.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm gonna go with Southby South for the name. If they feel the need to go outrageous with the baby name, at least make it punny.

At least Nori will have some in-house company. Aside from the nannies, of course.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom

While I wish these vapid morons weren't allowed to procreate, I am glad that North will have someone who understands the pain of having Kimye as parents.

I hope it's not a boy. Poor child doesn't stand a chance in that family if it's a boy. Just ask Rob...

• Love 4

She's already complaining about "all day long" morning sickness. But not too sick to hit the red carpet and be answering all kinds of questions about Caitlyn!! Nope stick a microphone and a camera in her face and she perks right up!!

• Love 5
(edited)

It is mysterious to me since she doesn't seem to like being a mom and isn't very maternal and hated being pregnant. Hmm.

Nori sometimes is so cute and some pics isn't very cute looking. I hope she grows up to be extremely classy beautiful, smart, down to earth. Basically everything Kim is not. Can you imagine the anger and irony if she becomes a shy academic?

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 6
(edited)

It is mysterious to me since she doesn't seem to like being a mom and isn't very maternal and hated being pregnant. Hmm.

Nori sometimes is so cute and some pics isn't very cute looking. I hope she grows up to be extremely classy beautiful, smart, down to earth. Basically everything Kim is not. Can you imagine the anger and irony if she becomes a shy academic?

As much as I hate to predict doom and gloom on a kid's future I have no doubts North is going to be a Paris Hilton/Kylie Jenner type. Most kids who are spoiled rotten with no parental attention end up as trainwrecks. I think North is cute when she looks like Kim and not cute when she looks like Kanye.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

Poor kid if she/he get's North's sad goth baby hand me downs. 

You don't seriously think they're going to let their kid wear used clothes, do you? There is no way that's going to happen.

Blanket?

Darn, that would be too derivative.

I've been assuming the still idiotic but likely name is "South".  Because even "East West" is TOO idiotic for this family.

Or maybe Kanye is an old skool Batman fan and would go for "Adam West".

• Love 2

Towel?

Maybe some hybrid of traditional Armenian and African names?

I kind of hope North grows up like that one little girl of Brangelina. The one who insists on wearing a boys haircut and clothes.

• Love 1

I kind of hope North grows up like that one little girl of Brangelina. The one who insists on wearing a boys haircut and clothes.

Better yet, maybe she'll grow up like Bruce & one day transition to a man. Named Bruce.

• Love 4
(edited)

You don't seriously think they're going to let their kid wear used clothes, do you? There is no way that's going to happen.

No, I didn't.    It was a joke.....Because North's clothes are so bad.    That wasn't obvious? 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1

No, I didn't.    It was a joke.....Because North's clothes are so bad.    That wasn't obvious? 

Yes, I got it :-)

If Kourtney can name her son Reign, & Michael Jackson can name his kid Prince, I think we're in for Royal West, or King West, or Princess West.

• Love 3

Kim could pass on North's outgrown clothes to Reign and nobody would know the difference.

How about Due for a name for the new baby? They could spell it Dieu so it would also mean God in French. /eyeroll.

(I somehow don't think they are that clever...)

Wintour could also be a strong contender and seems gender-neutral (can we now use terms like that?)

• Love 2

As much as I hate to predict doom and gloom on a kid's future I have no doubts North is going to be a Paris Hilton/Kylie Jenner type. Most kids who are spoiled rotten with no parental attention end up as trainwrecks. I think North is cute when she looks like Kim and not cute when she looks like Kanye.

I think North looks cute when she looks like North, a mixture of both of her parents. I hope she and her future sibling(s) are rebels who break the family tradition and get a good education and productive jobs far away from the tawdry public spotlight.

• Love 4

It would be kind of messed up for the baby to be given a traditional name while North is stuck with the stupidest moniker in the world. She needs someone to commiserate with, lol.

No worries; they'll have plenty to commiserate about, both having two of the most narcissistic, vain, delusional, self-involved twits as parents.

• Love 3

No worries; they'll have plenty to commiserate about, both having two of the most narcissistic, vain, delusional, self-involved twits as parents.

Yes that's the good thing about this. North will have someone.

• Love 2
(edited)

I've been thinking they might go with names from Kanye's family.  Because if they aren't catering to his ego via the directional thing, that's the logical next step.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yes, I got it :-)If Kourtney can name her son Reign, & Michael Jackson can name his kid Prince, I think we're in for Royal West, or King West, or Princess West.

Monarch West. Monarchy West. Throne West. Emperor West. Or some sort of ancient god - Osiris, Zeus, Adonis, Ra, etc.

How about Due for a name for the new baby? They could spell it Dieu so it would also mean God in French. /eyeroll.

(I somehow don't think they are that clever...)

I feel like that would be a perfect choice for them. It's "international," Kanye is always in Paris, it would sound directional like North, and it fits in with both of their delusions of grandeur/overblown opinions of themselves. (I say perfect for them, but I'd hate to see any kid saddled with that name.)

Here's hoping either Nori or this new baby (or both) manages to follow the Rowan Farrow-Anderson Cooper life path of celebrity/socialite offspring rather than the Paris Hilton path, however unlikely that may be.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2