Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast & Crew: Your Behind The Camera Button Pushers

mspaul

I discovered Shiri (though I'm sure I saw her in other things) through Dating Rules From My Future Self which is not fantastic but she's very cute in it. It's a lightweight show.

I'm going to try and check out Freddie Stroma's new show Time After Time if I can remember when all the new pilots premiere.

I'm most interested in how Denee Benton is going to be in Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 on Broadway. I don't like the album but she was one of the few bright spots in season 2 of UnReal so at the very least it made me a little more excited to see that show.

31 minutes ago, aradia22 said:

I discovered Shiri (though I'm sure I saw her in other things) through Dating Rules From My Future Self which is not fantastic but she's very cute in it. It's a lightweight show.

I'm going to try and check out Freddie Stroma's new show Time After Time if I can remember when all the new pilots premiere.

I'm most interested in how Denee Benton is going to be in Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 on Broadway. I don't like the album but she was one of the few bright spots in season 2 of UnReal so at the very least it made me a little more excited to see that show.

"Time After Time" will premiere in early 2017 during midseason on ABC!

• Love 1

I re-watched Pitch Perfect last night with the kids for about the fourth time, and this is my first time noticing that Freddie Stroma played the college radio DJ. 

And I certainly didn't know that he and Johanna Brady (Anna) got married  in December. Good for those kids. 

(edited)

Who do you think will have the biggest post show career out of the core members of the cast?

Someone on reddit said they were going to miss Graham. That got me thinking? 

Graham was one of the best things about this show. They should give him a spin off. Make it a prequel that follows Graham as he works shitty hosting jobs while he tries to work his way to the top. Beauty pageants at a VFW, Auctioneer, TV pitch man, and the list goes on. I would watch that.

Edited by earlbny