Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Return

In addition to what I already said about feeling like it is over the top, I think the other issue for me is that the constant hyperactivity by those in charge--yelling and analyzing every possible scene--became really old to me fast.  That will obviously continue in the future episodes, and even if that aspect is true of tv sets, it isn't something that I find interesting to watch.   I also just feel that future episodes can't differ a whole lot from what we saw on the first episode.  I get the idea, the cast is manipulated, and the producers have to do a lot of crazy things to egg them on.  

• Love 8
Alexa, I'm in agreement with a lot you just said, but I'm hoping that in future episodes we'll see more from the women and not ALL the cast/crew. You know... women going crazy, doing crazy things, etc.
  • Love 2

That was intriguing. Except for the part about the big boss and the producer having sex over a table even while she's still on the phone. Ugh! It didn't look as if either was getting anything out of it. Did they even take their pants off? It looked more like checking off a to-do item.

• Love 3

I loved it though, as another poster mentioned, nothing can top Burning Love in the "reality" spoof department.  Julie's obsession with Blaze is so hilarious and on-point in season 2.  

I like that it was dark and can't wait for next week.  Do you think we're to assume that the ex-bf was more into Rachel than she was into him?  

• Love 5

Every woman has got a backstory, whether they are presented or not, and every one has a potentially different reason why she auditioned for the show in the first place.  That's loads of material.

There are so many "themes" for future episodes that don't even include the women being in the house. The Nationwide, advertised "casting calls" and how they're run, negotiating the contract for the lead, background checks for the potential contestants and all the paperwork/profiles they have to complete, travelling in disguised groups to the out-of-town locations, scoping out the families for the "Hometown Dates", etc. 

All of these are admittedly based on my knowledge of The Bachelor/ette franchise, but I just don't see them running out of ideas for the episodes and getting bogged down with just the women. 

• Love 6

Craig Bierko plays the show creator. The host was some other guy who didn't have much to do this episode, but I would love to see Constance Zimmer feeding him strategic lines through his earpiece like Cyrano de Bergerac. He actually turned his head both directions and I was surprised he wasn't wearing one.

I hope Bierko is done after this episode. He looks super bloated, sweaty and gross. Plus, he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

• Love 3

Is this show available to watch online?

I was watching for CA and SA and they didn't disappoint.  Wow, Craig Bierko!  Haven't seen him in ages.

My DVR cut off the preview for the rest of the season and Lifetime doesn't seem to have it online...all I'm seeing is a preview for Episode 2.  Anyone know where I can catch it online? Thanks!

http://www.crackle.com/c/unreal

It seems to be exclusively streaming on Crackle for first run episodes. Super low bitrate/quality, but it's free and commercial-free, which is unusual for Crackle. For higher quality, you'd have to rent each episode individual on Vudu or Amazon Instant.

(edited)

Clips and full epis are available on Lifetime's website. 

ETA - i think this will perfectly fill the space vacated by the Royals being done for the season.

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 4

Alexa, I'm in agreement with a lot you just said, but I'm hoping that in future episodes we'll see more from the women and not ALL the cast/crew. You know... women going crazy, doing crazy things, etc.

And we don't have a pretty boy, play by the rules Sean Lowe type. We've got a Juan Pablo diva type Bachelor. How they handle him will be fun all on its own.

• Love 2

Fabulous top-notch acting (especially Rachel and her boss) and gorgeous cinematography. I liked the complexity of Rachel's character and her boss. The dark twisted nature of the show was perfect and I liked how they mixed humor in with the darkness.

I'm enjoying this show more than this seasons The Bachelorette. This show, despite being fiction, seems more real (yeah it had funny OTT moment that were exaggerations but it worked) than this current season of The Bachelorette. Excellent pilot.

• Love 4
(edited)

I really like this show. I wasn't blown away by it but it's one of the strongest pilots I've watched this year. I'm disappointed to hear that the ratings weren't great. I got out a lot of my feelings elsewhere but I'll try to summarize.

Shiri Appleby is super likable and a very unique and compelling female character right now. She makes the show.

The boss is too over the top. There are things that she says that work but the problem is one thing lands for every five things they write for her. It's too much. Even if there are people like this it doesn't work in the context of a show someone had to write. It's too artificial.

I like the promise of an ensemble both behind the scenes (rival, psychiatrist, boss, show creator, quiet intern, etc.) and in front of the camera (the contestants, bachelor).

I am not interested in Rachel's ex or his fiance. I also REALLY don't want to see her fall for Adam or vice versa. They're dodging it now but I feel like they're keeping that option open to which I say no, shut it down. You could be so much better than that, show.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 1

I really had to pay attention due to the fast-talking and often talking over each other.

That was one issue. I watched it on TV but I kind of wish I'd been watching online so I could have subtitles. I don't mind fast talking but I lost a few lines here and there from mumbling. Actors, learn to enunciate. It is part of delivering dialogue. Enough of this mush-mouthed nonsense. 

I totally hated the batchelor shows but love, love UnReal. Rachel is such a psycho manipulater I was howling everytime she went into action. I mean, just off the top of her head she tells the batchelor there is a backup. You could see her planning plan B just in case he didn't go for. And you could see it was totally unplanned. She is ruthless.

• Love 4

I really like this show. I wasn't blown away by it but it's one of the strongest pilots I've watched this year. I'm disappointed to hear that the ratings weren't great.

I have to believe the low ratings are do to poor promotion.  I would never have heard about this if I didn't frequent message boards.  When I DVR a show I FF through commercials like everyone else.   A huge portion of Bachelor fans would be watching this if they knew about it.   Maybe it will pick up.   

I enjoyed it immensely but agree that it was a tad frantic and the over talking was over the top.  

Perfect timing, too.  This season of bachette is grim. 

• Love 2

I recorded this show a second time because the preview for the season got cut off. They didn't show it, but there was an alternate take for the surveillance scene where the girl goes down on the bachelor. He is instead in close up laying back with his hands behind his neck like he's about to do a sit-up, and there are shadows that you only notice if you know what the scene really is. It makes sense that they watered it down for an afternoon showing.

I was to surprised see Lifetime adapting the standards and practices of the FX network. Lord knows I haven't seen this network in years.

Also, there are no toilet cams, but if the contestants don't ask the sound guy to turn their mic off when they go to the bathroom during filming, everyone in the control room can hear their toilet sounds.

Ugh, the stridency of Quinn's voice really bugs!

Loved that Shamiqua was immediately discounted by TPTB, yet she was the only girl smart enough to discreetly dump the alcohol she was being force fed. Hope she goes far! 

• Love 5

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this pilot. I stumbled upon it by accident and really like Constance Zimmer, so I kept it on. I feel like UnREAL is emotionally true, even though it clearly takes liberties (like hiding a camera in a contestant's bathroom). 

I dabbled in watching a season of The Bachelor, and then The Bachelorette, but it made me feel dirty, because it seemed to me to be so manipulative and exploitative. Since UnREAL is fiction, I can watch it without feeling like I need to shower my soul, after. 

• Love 9

Just checked it out and I want to like it more than I did. So far can't stand Rachel, which sucks since she's the main character and the one we are supposed to think is great because she has a conscience and feels bad about what she's doing, but that just makes her worse to me. I LOVED Quinn because she has no qualms with what they are doing. she knows they are shitty people and is okay with it. lol

I would rather the show be lighter and have more fun poking fun of the un-reality of reality TV but with a bit less "look how cool we are for dropping the fourth wall and showing you all how the magic works". The show as way too aware of itself in that way for my taste.

I'll try one maybe two more eps because I love the idea of the show, but if it continues to be this bleak I won't last. There are far better "dark" shows out there. I wanted more of a Devious Maids tongue in cheekiness from this.

• Love 5

I can't help but love this show! I know it's campy and over the top, but a lot of it holds true. I love knowing the behind the scenes and I love that Quinn is unapologetic about it. I kind of wish the show would have an online version of Everlasting episodes. That would be cool to watch the behind the scenes and then what actually airs!

• Love 1

I have to believe the low ratings are do to poor promotion.

I can't remember exactly but I think I only saw commercials for this on Lifetime. They're weird about their promos. There were ads all over for that Marilyn biopic but I didn't know they were airing the Grace Kelly movie until it had come and gone and I don't hear about most of their shows.

So far can't stand Rachel, which sucks since she's the main character and the one we are supposed to think is great because she has a conscience and feels bad about what she's doing, but that just makes her worse to me.

I don't think that you're meant to like her because she has a conscience. I think it gives depth to the character and gives her an internal struggle but it's not a factor in how likable she is. I skipped a lot of those big male antihero shows so I can't make more references but of the ones I've seen she reminds me the most of Gregory House. The reason she's compelling is how good she is at her job. I didn't like him any more just because they showed us he secretly had a softer side. It's a little over the top to make her a women's studies major and give her a "This is What a Feminist Looks LIke" t-shirt but I get that there's going to be a lot of visual and character shorthand in a pilot. But I think her characterization as a kind of corruption of stereotypically female virtues is super interesting. Her ability to bond particularly with the other women, but just her general empathy and vulnerability, etc. It's like a twist on all that mentalist, Sherlock Holmes-inspired BS that male protagonists usually portray but so much more interesting.

• Love 3

I saw the promotions on OWN, otherwise I wouldn't have known about it.

Will try giving it a second shot. Agreeing with the others that it was just a little too dark. Being a Bachelor fan, I saw many of the things that have been rumored, but I found myself thinking they would run out of material too quickly to get more than a season out of this.

(edited)

How many times did Constance Zimmer scream "CRAP" in this pilot.....  Quinn is such an obnoxious character.  I think that she is way too much of a turn-off.  It was just obnoxious cliche after cliche.

What the hell kind of doctor is allowed to break the confidentiality of all of her patients to the people who run the show?  Am I to understand all of these contestants signed some kind of waiver saying that the therapist can reveal all of their secrets to the producers?  The ethics behind this are disgusting.

Also the Bachelor guy

1) wasn't very good-looking (I'm sure he's fine to look at meaning pleasant, and not horrible -- but in no way did I find him memorable)

2)  Was not charming

I admit I haven't watched The Bachelor but I would think/hope the candidate would have at least 1 out of 2?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

How many times did Constance Zimmer scream "CRAP" in this pilot.....  Quinn is such an obnoxious character.  I think that she is way too much of a turn-off.  It was just obnoxious cliche after cliche.

What the hell kind of doctor is allowed to break the confidentiality of all of her patients to the people who run the show?  Am I to understand all of these contestants signed some kind of waiver saying that the therapist can reveal all of their secrets to the producers?  The ethics behind this are disgusting.

Also the Bachelor guy

1) wasn't very good-looking (I'm sure he's fine to look at meaning pleasant, and not horrible -- but in no way did I find him memorable)

2)  Was not charming

I admit I haven't watched The Bachelor but I would think/hope the candidate would have at least 1 out of 2?

I agree that Quinn needs to be dialed down a bit, and I think the shrink works for the show not the contestants so she is not bound by confidentiality. Still unprofessional.

I find Freddie Stroma attractive, but you go for handsome but accessible with The Bachelor. As for charming, he thinks it's a dog and pony show. That's what Quinn is complaining about. I found him charming in his moments with Rachel.

• Love 1

we are supposed to think is great because she has a conscience and feels bad about what she's doing,

My take on this character is that she knows that she SHOULD feel bad, but she doesn't.  In fact, she's a little bit proud of how good she is at it.  She's discovered her true talent but unfortunately it's doing something people would look down on her for (except her boss).

• Love 6

I have to believe the low ratings are do to poor promotion.  I would never have heard about this if I didn't frequent message boards.  When I DVR a show I FF through commercials like everyone else.   A huge portion of Bachelor fans would be watching this if they knew about it.   Maybe it will pick up.   

I hope it does pick up because I really enjoyed the show. I would never have known about it, though, if a writer on New York magazine's site hadn't raved about it. Lifetime needs to do some major letting people know about this very good show!

• Love 2
Also the Bachelor guy

Juan Pablo, Bob Guiney, Charlie O'Connell, Ben Flajnik....I guess it's a matter of taste.

• Love 4

This show kind of reminded me of the FX show 'Dirt,' although that one was a lot more unpleasant to watch (though I did watch every week). I agree with everyone that liked it, but I actually liked it more than I thought I would. There was actually a lot more grounded characters than those promos made it seem.

Looking forward to next week.

• Love 2

I liked this a lot more the second time I watched it.  Understanding Rachel's conflict and motivation - that she's mainly back because she has to be - made this pilot so much better for me upon rewatch.  I found it kind of fascinating the second time around.

I mainly tuned in for Shiri Appleby who I have loved since Roswell.   I find her captivating on screen, and she didn't disappoint here.  Great acting.  I'm in, and I hope the ratings pick up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Clips and full epis are available on Lifetime's website. 

ETA - i think this will perfectly fill the space vacated by the Royals being done for the season.

If anyone reading this is in Canada, they're also up on Lifetime's Canadian URL. 

Juan Pablo, Bob Guiney, Charlie O'Connell, Ben Flajnik....I guess it's a matter of taste.

Indeed. I didn't watch Juan, and I barely remember Charlie. That said, IMO, FauxBachelor has Bob and Ben beat. 

So far--from the inspiration behind it, to what I've seen on screen--I like UnREAL. I know that what they depict can't be 100% accurate. Yet I've come to speculate about what really goes on behind the scenes on The Bachelor. Whether circumstances have been exaggerated or not, something about this show really satisfies my curiosity. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 1

I didn't watch Juan, and I barely remember Charlie.

Charlie was all kinds of awesome.  He didn't pretend he was that serious about everything.  I remember this kind of trashy/seemingly dumb chick from Canada was in skimpy clothing or something and his quote was "Now we're cooking with gas!".  And then actually he ended up dating his choice for years (Sarah?).  She was a nurse, I think.  

So, I think Rachel obviously became disgusted with herself and that partially led to her breakdown.  Now she sort of has to continue to use her powers for evil in order to stay out of legal trouble.  

(edited)

I liked it for the most part but I think they tried to fit too many elements of The Bachelor into the Pilot. Hopefully they take it down a notch in the future episodes.

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 1

In some ways, the show seems OTT in controlling every move the cast makes.

Yet in this fictional version, the producers don't know ahead of time who the Suitor is picking? I remember reading that the Bachelor's roses were marked with name tags, so he wouldn't accidentally call the wrong name.

Also, on the real show, they film the whole season and know the winner before they start editing the episodes. In UnREAL, it seems like they are producing actual episodes as they go along.

• Love 2
(edited)

In some ways, the show seems OTT in controlling every move the cast makes.

Yet in this fictional version, the producers don't know ahead of time who the Suitor is picking? I remember reading that the Bachelor's roses were marked with name tags, so he wouldn't accidentally call the wrong name.

Also, on the real show, they film the whole season and know the winner before they start editing the episodes. In UnREAL, it seems like they are producing actual episodes as they go along.

I thought they produced and edited as they went, making editing and in-production tweaks as necessary according to the story lines that the producers want viewers to focus on. (Or at least, that's what I gathered from my extremely limited amount of insider knowledge.) I know that not all reality shows are alike, but I'd always assumed that that's what went on behind the scenes at shows like The Bachelor. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 1

I did like the show overall- I've become a Bachelor franchise junkie in the last few years, and nothing that I've heard about the behindthe scenes on the shows is out of line with what the pilot portrayed.   The Bachelor always has a psychologist on set- she even made a cameo appearance during last year's Bachelor in Paradise where an almost contestant was caught fooling around with a crew member (named Putz- you can't make this stuff up), and the contestants fill out very long psychological profiles listing their fears etc., which is why they always have 'trauma dates' where people are put into the situation they fear most (cliff jumping, spider wrestling, bikini tractor races).

The roses in the Bachelor franchise are always marked with name tags, but my impression is that that's mainly so that production can get through the first few rose ceremonies with as few takes as possible.  The first few nights of 'rose ceremonies' take a very long time to film.  

I thought they produced and edited as they went, making editing and in-production tweaks as necessary according to the story lines that the producers want viewers to focus on. (Or at least, that's what I gathered from my extremely limited amount of insider knowledge.)

The season is filmed a long time before it hits the air.  The Bachelorette that's running now is already a few months old, because most of the show's interest is in the editing.  Most of the past Bachelors/ettes seem to have known the first 'night' of filming who their top 2 or 3 would be, but there's still weeks of episodes to fill in.  I hope that UnReal shows that process, when the producers are doing fake voice-overs and manufacturing drama when there wasn't any in reality. 

My main problem with the show so far is that I just don't have much interest in the lead characters. Rachel may be a great 'fixer', but they're a dime a dozen considering how many reality shows go on and off the air.  Her meltdown on camera just wouldn't happen- not only because they're not live and she'd be edited out (unless she was the number two choice of the Everlasting studmuffin type), but because the producers know that there's little interest in their viewing demographic about the people behind the camera.  Constance Zimmer was great as always, but her character didn't grab me. Craig Bierko has obviously spent time around Mike Fleiss, so that's fun. I hope that tonight's episode expands on the main characters a bit. 

Too much overthinking on my part :-)  Hopefully tonight's episode is fun. 

• Love 2

My main problem with the show so far is that I just don't have much interest in the lead characters. Rachel may be a great 'fixer', but they're a dime a dozen considering how many reality shows go on and off the air.  Her meltdown on camera just wouldn't happen- not only because they're not live and she'd be edited out (unless she was the number two choice of the Everlasting studmuffin type), but because the producers know that there's little interest in their viewing demographic about the people behind the camera.

They did edit Rachel out of the final cut. At the end of the episode they show a final cut of what aired and Rachel is nowhere to be seen. There's also a throwaway line about it. While Rachel was unceremoniously outing the show, the contestant freaked out about getting dumped. They recut it to look like her meltdown was unprovoked. All traces of Rachel were stripped from the episode that aired.

• Love 6

I enjoyed it but a couple of minor things made me snort. Not to be overly analytical and assy*, but it doesn't matter what the actual order is out of the limos because the editors will subsequently change it so that the favorites will be first or last to arrive.

Except that they like to film the girls inside the house discussing their impressions after they meet the bachelor. Switching up the order in post-production would mess up the continuity of that very common device.

I loved this show. It's a prime time soap, so I'm not going to get hung up on details. If one of the contestants rips off a mask later in the season to reveal that she's really a robot, then I'll start worrying about plausibility.

• Love 5

Except that they like to film the girls inside the house discussing their impressions after they meet the bachelor. Switching up the order in post-production would mess up the continuity of that very common device.

They film everything, all of the time, and it's easy to switch things up in post-production, and add voice-overs that aren't necessarily in line with what someone is saying at that time- it may have been filmed days later.  The final rose ceremonies in the Bachelor franchise can sometimes get pretty funny- you'll get a wide shot of everyone standing in line, and then a shot of someone supposedly agonizing over whether they'll get a rose.  Except that you've already seen them with a rose on them in the wide shot, so the suspense is gone. Cutting together sound bites and people hanging out on couches or standing in line to seem like they're happening in real time is what they do- if you ever hear a voice-over, or see a reaction shot, I wouldn't assume that it was taped at the time that fits the narrative.  Sharleen Joynt (former contestant on the Bachelor's Juan Pablo season) has a blog called All the Pretty Pandas where she did recaps for a while, and her commentary on what the producers put together and showed on TV, compared to what was actually happening at the time is pretty interesting.  A producer might pull you aside for an ITM (in the moment) interview (those talking heads interviews, where contestants often magically switch clothes, jewelry and makeup a few times during the same sound byte), at 5 am and talk to you about your favourite food, and on air it would come across as a snarky comment on 'chicken legs' about another contestant. 

• Love 2

Craig Bierko may have hung with Mike Fleiss, but I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Bruce Campbell (on a bad day).

I like it. A crapton more than the actual Bachelor or Bachelorette.

I like Rachel--messed up and all the better to mess with the contestants. We'll see how far they take that--although by this time, many are used to rooting for unsympathetic characters.

(And I discovered tonight that Comcast has the first 4 eps On Demand--or at least they do here!)

• Love 2

Like I said I have never watched The Bachelor so no it's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of me not understanding why such a bland guy would be chosen.  If you think all four men above are bland also (I wouldn't know to have an opinion) then again, it shows I don't really understand the success behind these shows.

Like I said I have never watched The Bachelor so no it's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of me not understanding why such a bland guy would be chosen.  If you think all four men above are bland also (I wouldn't know to have an opinion) then again, it shows I don't really understand the success behind these shows.

Again I like Freddie Stroma/Adam so this is difficult for me.

The reason The Bachelor is sometimes bland because it needs to be down the middle and can't cater to any specific tastes. He has to be a human version of a Top 40 pop song. You also need someone who seems "relatable" to the audience so no one who's outright beautiful. You also want someone who's "ready for marriage" and not so charismatic that it seem inconceivable they are ready to settle down with 1 of 25 "normal" women.

The success of this show is the comfort of Prince Charming.

• Love 4

Glad to see Shiri Appleby on my TV again, as well. 

She's (in a quiet way) never totally left it.  At the bare minimum she gets decent reoccurring roles (even if not starring ones) fairly often.

That's always up for debate.  But even if they do it on the fly, like this show claims, it IS still all about pushing people's buttons, leading them in Talking Heads (or even candid moments) and manipulating everyone.

I liked it for the most part but I think they tried to fit too many elements of The Bachelor into the Pilot. Hopefully they take it down a notch in the future episodes.

I agree that they crammed too much into the pilot.  Going more slowly and introducing things in a more subtle way would have been more shocking, really.  I still like this and will continue to watch.  I have seen all 4 so far.  First 4 are on the Lifetime site though only 2 have aired. 

I've only watched the pilot, but I loved it. It was just much better than I was expecting, even with reading generally favorable reviews here (the only reason I heard of it; I wish it was getting better promotion). Quinn was a little too over the top for me, but I can see her complete lack of morality feeling refreshing in future episodes.

The revelation at the end that Rachel was basically being forced back to Everlasting explained a lot. I think she's an interesting character so far. She's very good at being a horrible person, but she's being destroyed by it and she can't do the one thing she really needs to do to save herself: get the freck away from reality TV. I feel like the real story is going to be the tussle for Rachel's soul or sanity. If she stays in this environment, she needs to become a Quinn and just embrace the evil. But it's so not worth it because really, it's just a stupid escapist TV show.

I was sad when Adam picked Faith over Brittany because I think it would have been much better for Faith to be one of the many unchosen at the beginning. She basically still had her dignity with the cocktail party footage. But she's not a good match for Adam on any level, and she doesn't seem likely to enjoy herself in the rest of it. The longer she stays, the more likely she is to become memorable in a bad way.

I felt a little bad for Mary the single mom, but I also was cringing when she had her one-on-one with Adam. Rachel wasn't nice, but Mary gave the show the soundbites Quinn needed completely on her own.

• Love 1

I hate shows like The Bachelor but cant help being sucked into stuff like this. I watched a movie on lifetime a few years back starring Annie Ilonzeh as a reality show producer who fell for the bachelor.

And I want to Marry Ryan Banks with Brady Cooper was another guilty pleasure movie. Lifetime should do a Reality of love theme marathon.

(edited)

So I guess Rachel is the Elan of this show. I think most members of "Bachelor Nation" know Elan--the burly, hairy producer who is often seen on camera talking to contestants whenever there's drama a-brewin'. Most recently he got Kupah all riled up, and Kaitlyn came out to "rescue" him. And thanks to this show, I now will let Kupah off the hook. I'm sure Elan probably did provoke him and Kupah wasn't just "acting crazy."

They did a nice job casting the contestants. I truly thought they casted some former Bachelor contestants, as they had the right "look." The villain in particular was vaguly familiar and I thought she could have been on some reality show, but I suppose I've seen her in an actual acting role.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2
(edited)

They did a nice job casting the contestants. I truly thought they casted some former Bachelor contestants, as they had the right "look." The villain in particular was vaguly familiar and I thought she could have been on some reality show, but I suppose I've seen her in an actual acting role.

Mr. Google says that's Arielle Kebbel, who you may have seen on The Vampire Diaries (in an 8 episode recurring role), or 90210 (in a 16 episode role), or Life Unexpected (7 eps), or Gilmore Girls (9 eps), or even the single episodes she's apparently done for CSI, CSI: Miami, Law & Order: SVU, Hawaii Five-0, Entourage, or True Blood. So... it seems likely she's somewhere in the back of your mind already with all of that in her resume.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 3

Mr. Google says that's Arielle Kebbel, who you may have seen on The Vampire Diaries (in an 8 episode recurring role), or 90210 (in a 16 episode role), or Life Unexpected (7 eps), or Gilmore Girls (9 eps), or even the single episodes she's apparently done for CSI, CSI: Miami, Law & Order: SVU, Hawaii Five-0, Entourage, or True Blood. So... it seems likely she's somewhere in the back of your mind already with all of that in her resume.

I have never seen a single episode of any of those shows. I mean I watched the original 90210, but I presume that she was on the remake...and wasn't even born during the original, lol. But thanks for looking her up for me!

• Love 1