Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, HyeChaps said:

How much do I love the Subaru commercial with the young woman driving her grandmother!  "It'll be fun, Grandma!"

I love her reaction when her grandma goes to get that guy's number at the gas station.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
On 12/28/2020 at 6:44 PM, Popples said:

This commercial makes me laugh because I would have the exact same reaction. "What the. . ? Oh snap! It's Tag Team! Whoomp. There it is!"

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

For some reason, the Allstate ad with the astronaut couple in their vehicle driving around the moonscape to Smokey's 'Cruisin' makes me smile.

It makes me smile because how much fun it would be to go joy riding in your moon buggy!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, sempervivum said:

For some reason, the Allstate ad with the astronaut couple in their vehicle driving around the moonscape to Smokey's 'Cruisin' makes me smile.

I just close my eyes and relish the music.  So good.

• Love 10
On 1/17/2021 at 3:02 PM, Ashforth said:

I just recently saw this Book of the Month Club commercial. Hilarious!

This commercial cracks me up. And it's not too much of a parody of the Bachelor/Bachelorette at all. Those shows are very much like a melodramatic soap opera (and yet I watch...). 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, topanga said:

This commercial cracks me up. And it's not too much of a parody of the Bachelor/Bachelorette at all. Those shows are very much like a melodramatic soap opera (and yet I watch...). 

I love the looks on the guys faces when she says she wants something... longer

• LOL 9
23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, I heard Ol' Uncle MIlty was packing some serious heat. IYKWIMAITYD

I don't know if you're a podcast listener, but I got started listening to Gilbert Godfried's podcast (don't ask me why, I was never especially a fan of his, but now I guess I am).  He interviews a lot of "old" celebrities and people otherwise involved in show business, and that's a common theme that comes up when he talks to people who knew Uncle Milty.  (Warning - some episodes are definitely NC-17, although it really depends on the guest.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I like the Progressive ads like this one with the dad because he's proud of his sign-spinning son. 

He's encouraging him so his son will do well and move out of their basement...

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On January 10, 2021 at 5:34 PM, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, little bit. I just like the way she says it.

I think it's common for grandparents to forever call you by your "kid" name. I was Kimmie to my grandparents to the end of their days 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, Ashforth said:

The way she turns and walks away says it all. Even though I find the musicians singing "scoops, there it is" and the mom and then the dad getting into it hilarious.

Scoop!  There it is!!!!  They are having so much fun and I love that Mom and Dad have the moves!!!   (I was born in 1965 so yeah, I love teasing my now college age kids that I was born to dance!!)  I remember this one well!!!  

I also like "Baker Mayfield at Home" ads!

And yes, to my one son I do say it:  "No fussin' no cussin' and no backtalkin'!!!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
On 1/19/2021 at 9:10 AM, sempervivum said:

I love the music and visual.  But the very best part is the legalize fine print at the bottom that says “do not attempt”.  I’ll keep that in mind next time i’m on the moon.  (Or Mars).  Because the buggy jump would be dangerous.  As though the spaceship trip and moon walking are apparently not in comparison.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Scoop!  There it is!!!!  They are having so much fun and I love that Mom and Dad have the moves!!!   (I was born in 1965 so yeah, I love teasing my now college age kids that I was born to dance!!)  I remember this one well!!!  

I also like "Baker Mayfield at Home" ads!

And yes, to my one son I do say it:  "No fussin' no cussin' and no backtalkin'!!!"

I just got on here and saw this.  For some reason, all morning this "scoop" song had been going thru my head. And I love this commercial seeing the mom get so into the music.  Couldn't have told you what the commercial is for, but enjoy it every time.

• Love 11

I liked one of the Liberty Mutual commercials--once--but it was mostly due to a coincidence.  It was the one where the kids are on the boardwalk playing the Liberty Mutual video game.  After the one kid says, "This game is boring" he added, "Let's go get tacos," which isn't usually included.  The next commercial was for Taco Bell.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, cinsaysit said:

I just got on here and saw this.  For some reason, all morning this "scoop" song had been going thru my head. And I love this commercial seeing the mom get so into the music.  Couldn't have told you what the commercial is for, but enjoy it every time.

As many times as I've seen this commercial it still amuses me.  It's perfect.

• Love 17

I love the AT&T Fiber commercial with the mom who gets so frustrated at her son's lousy cable internet that won't start their video birthday meeting that she blows out the candle on her slice of cake and huffs out of the room... but it's the dad who steals the show when he glances over to make sure she's gone and then picks up the cake to eat it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 1/6/2021 at 1:12 PM, BexKeps said:

Because this is what I have to tell my 79 year old father every time we go out (past tense due to covid) I laugh so hard at this one. I also laugh at the "if you printed out directions to get here..." because, again, my dad does this.  

I still do it.  No GPS or smartphone.

I love the new Geico commercial where the pipes are making funny noises.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Then again, my college age son thinks I am hip because I know who the Weeknd is.  I guess that is a good thing, right?

Yes, and you even spelled his name right!  😁

ETA:  Also, I've seen his commercials lately and it looks like he's gained weight.  His face looks much fuller than when I first saw him a couple years ago.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes, and you even spelled his name right!  😁

ETA:  Also, I've seen his commercials lately and it looks like he's gained weight.  His face looks much fuller than when I first saw him a couple years ago.

Oh yes, I am quite hip - even with the spelling!!!  Excited for his superbowl performance this Sunday!  

• Love 3
On 2/4/2021 at 3:27 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh yes, I am quite hip - even with the spelling!!!  Excited for his superbowl performance this Sunday! 

On the other hand, my kids roll their eyes because I insist on calling him 'Ween'd' because when n follows k, the k is silent.

Edited by bankerchick
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Young boy gets on the bus with his mother.  He has a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar but she tells him, 'not until you get home.'  There is a girl sitting beside him who takes a call and starts crying.  We see the boy look at the girl and give her a sympathetic smile, which she returns.  While we don't really see the action, it is clear the boy has offered some of his chocolate to the girl.  Because of his generosity, his mother leans over and says to him, 'ok, just one.'

I love that commercial.  That kid will grow up to be a wonderful man.

• Love 8

I like the Sesame Street/DoorDash commercial!  It might be because I'm a sucker for the Muppets as long as Elmo's not involved.  And Daveed Diggs.

Edited by Browncoat
Stupid autocorrect.
  • Love 4