Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

The long version of the Kia hamster escape is my current favorite.  And not only because the music is perfect:

"I know I'm gonna lose

and gambling is for fools

but that's the way I like it, Baby,

I don't want to live forever!"

The little girl in the elevator is a nice touch too.

• Love 4

Sorry, Dez Bryant.  Josh Norman's ad is waaay funnier than yours.

Two more ads that I'm loving - - - both in heavy rotation during the ball games:

"Ice cold Bud Light, here!"

And the new Southwest WannaGetAway ad: 

The influx of good ads has really limited my channel surfing during timeouts.

• Love 1

I like the commercial for some kind of VW that shows a giant gorilla balloon breaking loose & following the car (driven by a pretty blonde woman) until it's parked near the Empire State Building & the balloon rises up above the building, still gazing upon the car. Good music too -- someone said it's by ELO, something about "it's like magic".   I love King Kong & am always glad to see him.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Fairfax said:

I like the commercial for some kind of VW that shows a giant gorilla balloon breaking loose & following the car (driven by a pretty blonde woman) until it's parked near the Empire State Building & the balloon rises up above the building, still gazing upon the car. Good music too -- someone said it's by ELO, something about "it's like magic".   I love King Kong & am always glad to see him.

I like it too, but what amuses me, as someone who only occasionally visits Manhattan over 40 plus years - I have never seen the streets of downtown Manhattan look that empty, day or night. Manhattan is a consistently traffic jammed nightmare.

• Love 1
On 9/13/2017 at 2:16 PM, Enero said:

I love the Amazon Prime Commercial where the baby is afraid of the family pet, a golden retriever but loves stuffed lions. The dog is sad because he/she can't bond with the baby so the dad finds a lion mane on Amazon, orders it for the dog and puts it on him.  When the baby sees the dog with the mane she is no longer afraid because he resembles a lion. Very cute commercial. ?

Hands down my favorite commercial in rotation right now. I love when the dad gives the dog that, "Aha! I got this" look.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:44 AM, Medicine Crow said:

I'm loving the Kia (?) commercial with the little critter escaping the hospital nursery & parachutes into the sun roof of the new Kia (?).

I "confessed" in another forum that the escaping baby hamster commercial made me actually want a Soul Turbo.  Someone responded, "Seek help." 

Heh.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, Jaded said:

The "investment" commercials usually drive me crazy. I kinda like this one though due to the animals.

Ohmigosh, I've slowed this thing down and watched it frame by frame--I get choked up every time she snaps the 3-D printer hoof on the little pony amputee.  (It took me forever to see the artificial beak on the cockatoo.)  **sniffle**

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

I'm kind of liking the Little Ceasers commercial where the kid rips off the #1 off of the dad's hat. I don't care for LC pizza, but the commercial amuses me. 

I hate that kid. I want to slap the shit out of him.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, riley702 said:

I hate the dad as well for kowtowing to that little tyrant. 

If I would have given even a side eye about that pizza, my dad's answer would have swift. "I guess your not eating tonight."

• Love 19
On 9/22/2017 at 1:03 PM, candall said:

I "confessed" in another forum that the escaping baby hamster commercial made me actually want a Soul Turbo.  Someone responded, "Seek help." 

Heh.

Oh, that was me. I am so sorry, I love the commercial too, just trying unsuccessfully to be cute. I was crazy about the KIA Sorento commercial a few years ago with the toys.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Oh, that was me. I am so sorry, I love the commercial too, just trying unsuccessfully to be cute. I was crazy about the KIA Sorento commercial a few years ago with the toys.

We meet again, bwahahaha.

No problem, SSM--it was funny!

• Love 1
On 9/23/2017 at 1:58 AM, riley702 said:

On 9/23/2017 at 9:14 AM, xaxat said:

If I would have given even a side eye about that pizza, my dad's answer would have swift. "I guess your not eating tonight."

That's because kids rule most Anerican households.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 4
On 9/22/2017 at 8:55 PM, Stacey1014 said:

I'm kind of liking the Little Ceasers commercial where the kid rips off the #1 off of the dad's hat. I don't care for LC pizza, but the commercial amuses me. 

In real life, I'd probably hate that little boy. But the look on his face when he tosses the '#1' is priceless. So in TV Land, I love him. 

10 hours ago, SoSueMe said:

Okay, that just ruined my makeup and I don't care :)

Somewhat surprised to see that commercial coming out of India, bIt it was powerful.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2017 at 0:05 PM, SmithW6079 said:

That's because kids rule most Anerican households.

Agree 1,000! I HATE this commercial. The way the father practically CRAWLS up to his obnoxious spawn, his forehead sweating he's so nervous, obviously praying he will please this little god tyrant he's created?

It's not even funny. This world is completely backwards.

giphy-downsized copy.gif

• Love 10

I just saw this milk tv ad once last night, once in a while in Canada, there's a milk tv ad from dairy farmers of Canada or from Milk Moments, I am not sure from what company the tv ad last night but it had a glass of milk at the end. And I can't find the video in the internet maybe because it's new.

So in a store, people are browsing some products and then a robot vacuum suddenly shows up doing it's cleaning duty, shoppers looking at it puzzled what on earth?, and then another robot vacuum on another aisle and then another one, and then one store employee went to the appliance aisle and saw the man turning on all robot vacuum on the shelf lol then he walks away when he got busted.

found it: ad from drinkmilk.ca

their website doesn't have this new ad yet.

Edited by piequinn35
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

I just saw this milk tv ad once last night, once in a while in Canada, there's a milk tv ad from dairy farmers of Canada or from Milk Moments, I am not sure from what company the tv ad last night but it had a glass of milk at the end. And I can't find the video in the internet maybe because it's new.

So in a store, people are browsing some products and then a robot vacuum suddenly shows up doing it's cleaning duty, shoppers looking at it puzzled what on earth?, and then another robot vacuum on another aisle and then another one, and then one store employee went to the appliance aisle and saw the man turning on all robot vacuum on the shelf lol then he walks away when he got busted.

What does that have to do with milk though?

• Love 1

This is an old example of milk tv ad in Canada, the one I saw had a glass of milk at the end of the ad, I have to see it again to be sure who made it. I'm gonna check the dvr, I think my husband and I saw it in Funderdome's commercial ads. lol

Edited by piequinn35
  • Love 1
On 9/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, Brattinella said:

Sure-fire way to sell products, advertisers:  Put an animal or two in your ads!  I'll watch 'em every single time.

On 9/22/2017 at 0:22 PM, Medicine Crow said:

EXACTLY!!!  Me too!!

Me three!

I just commented to a friend the other day how it seems everyone is putting adorable dogs in their commercials just so I won't fast forward -- and it's working! And I'm totally OK with it. Bring on the cute pups!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, janie jones said:

Is that Alec Baldwin narrating?

9 hours ago, xaxat said:

I think it's Forrest Whitaker.

In real life these men sound nothing alike, but as I'm listening to Forest Whitaker's voice in the commercial, at times he does sound like Alec. Hilarious.