Type keyword(s) to search

"The Daily Show": Week of 6/1/15

They're taking suggestions for favorite clips and also questions. Should we put something together as a group of TWoPpers/PTVers who have been discussing TDS together for years and will be cast adrift in August?

Great idea.  I guess it should be a separate forum, but I nominate TDS choir and the pizza tirade against Trump.

Of course Glenn Beck.

I love Steve Buscemi. He was on Wait Wait recently, and Peter Segal brought up his many death scenes, too. The thing about Steve's remark about the woodchipper scene that I don't think came across on TDS was that people cite that as their favorite scene of Buscemi's, but Buscemi isn't even in it. On Wait Wait he said the leg didn't even look like his. Oh, and his story about telling his mom ahead of time about his Sopranos death was very sweet.

It's been so long since we've seen Jessica I nearly forgot about her. It makes me wonder if she and some of the other correspondents are still going to be around when Noah takes over. Ugh, I'm sort of dreading the change. That montage of Jon was hilarious. My goodness he was an attractive young man. Not that he isn't still attractive, but it's kind of startling to see him looking so young.

They're taking suggestions for favorite clips and also questions. Should we put something together as a group of TWoPpers/PTVers who have been discussing TDS together for years and will be cast adrift in August?

One word: Banana

• Love 5

I knew the banana would make an appearance. 8-) I'd nominate the election night coverage with Jon & Stephen sharing a slice of pizza. And "roll 212."

• Love 1

"There is nothing wrong in America today that a change in leadership will not make happen."

If Gov. Oops Perry is already busting out *bon mots* like that, how can Jon leave??? 

• Love 2

One word: Banana

One other word: eggplant emoji (okay, that's two words).

• Love 1

If Gov. Oops Perry is already busting out *bon mots* like that, how can Jon leave???

My secret hope is that Lindsey Graham and Rick Perry are running just to keep Jon from leaving. All we need now is Herman Cain, and Jon will HAVE to stay.

Great idea, and yes, I like the topic you picked to bump for this, Clip Recommendations. Let's go ahead and take the conversation to that topic!