Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lift Off!

• Start Topic

I apologize. I meant the separation of the conjoined twins surgery was in February not Bill's surgery. The post I was commenting on was discussing the twins specifically not Bill. So that's what I find interesting. The conjoined twins were in February but tonight we're jumping backwards to Christmas. 

• Love 3

Oh I see what your saying, that's true, I guess, like I said the skipping around doesn't surprise me too muchi didn't remember when the conjoined twins surgery was, I worked for Texas children's so I got semi frequent newsletter updates on the twins in real time, so it kinda felt like it was longer ago than what was portrayed on the show, so I didn't catch the timeline shift...sorry!

• Love 2

I apologize. I meant the separation of the conjoined twins surgery was in February not Bill's surgery. The post I was commenting on was discussing the twins specifically not Bill. So that's what I find interesting. The conjoined twins were in February but tonight we're jumping backwards to Christmas. 

ohhhhhh!  ha - good catch! :)