Type keyword(s) to search

Star Labs' Productions: Fan Videos, Fan Art, and Fanfiction

• Start Topic

This is the place to post fan made material you want to recommend to others. 

I made a video dealing with the whole Barry/Iris/Eddie triangle and wanted to share it. 

• Love 1

Someone posted this on Facebook. Not sure on the original source, but it made me laugh:

tumblr_nxyd8jRyhI1s65llgo1_500.jpg

I'm tempted to do an alternate version with the pic of Dan (Tom Cavanagh) when he was doing the Captain Bubblebeard thing.

And then there's this one:

tumblr_nn9ujr9tRI1rufnh4o1_540.jpg

Edited by zannej
  • Love 3

I'm laughing REALLY hard at that gifset right now, especially the Supergirl one. He literally recoils at that last one. Barry Allen, hardcore feminist. Or, if some people want to read it another way, Barry Allen, closeted homosexual...or he genuinely just doesn't like boobs. Either way, great choice from Grant Gustin there. 

• Love 2

I'm laughing REALLY hard at that gifset right now, especially the Supergirl one. He literally recoils at that last one. Barry Allen, hardcore feminist. Or, if some people want to read it another way, Barry Allen, closeted homosexual...or he genuinely just doesn't like boobs. Either way, great choice from Grant Gustin there. 

Or he doesn't want to disrespect the women or piss them off. LOL.

I don't have a screenshot, but did anyone else notice in last night's episode that there was a fan art drawing of Dr. Wells and Jesse on the table in the room where Wells has been sleeping? It's framed and set on the table instead of a photo.

Edit: Here's a screenshot showing the fan art.

tumblr_o4wmsx27Ht1s65llgo1_540.jpg

Edited by zannej
  • Love 2
On 11/18/2016 at 11:16 PM, Trini said:

This artist likes to draw the Flash family:

This is really nice! I really like Darklitria's Barry and Iris art as well. I'll add some of them here:

This Iris as Flash one is pretty cool too:

• Love 5