Type keyword(s) to search

General True Crime Shows

Jaded
  • Start Topic

On 1/27/2018 at 1:56 PM, applecrisp said:

Did anyone see The Perfect Suspect on Thursday eve. It was a small town in Ohio, 1984. two young GF/BF were found mutilated. At first people thought satanic worship.  The girl was living with her boyfriend and the family said she was trying to get away from her stepdad.

The stepdad gave police pictures. He became the prime suspect and was convicted. The kicker, the pictures he gave were of the naked step daughter. That was what really sealed his fate. He was able to secure an air tight alibi and was released. Years later a man from town confessed. 

I don't think I am a prude but I just thought those pictures were really odd.  It bothers me. 

17 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Could have been why she wanted to get away from her stepdad. He probably molested her.

It’s weird to me too but they were nudists. So it probably wasn’t weird to them. I don’t believe he molested her, mainly because the mother and sister never believed it. They fought for his release for years and that has some weight for me. 

• Love 4

I just watched “Evil lives here” and I am sorry but I just wanted to slap the shit out of that mother! Too little,too late. All she wanted is for “Derrick to be happy”. How did that work out for Maisie? And she didn’t even want him to go to prison?Yikes.

• Love 8

When she came into the house and saw the bloody footprints and said her first reaction was, "Oh, Derek must've punched a mirror" I nearly dropped my head on my desk. I mean, granted, I've never stumbled upon a horrific scene like that myself, so I could maybe see where one's mind might want to throw up a more innocuous explanation to shield them from having to face the reality of the scene before them...but still... Your son gave off a shitton of flashing red, neon light-level warning signs up to and including that day, lady. 

• Love 11

“Your Worst Nightmare” scared me into changing the channel. Evil Dad who daughter is terrified of, she was also having a hard time getting the interview done. Once he killed rabbits, I figured her pet was a goner and changed the channel.

• Love 3

Usually when I watch "Evil Lives Here" I have some sympathy for the family member. But this "mother"... Nope, no sympathy, just yelling at the TV like she could hear me.  "I thought he was going to die when he was seven weeks old, so I refused to ever discipline him or tell him no."  I was born with a heart condition and the doctor didn't expect me to live. When I was around 4 my parents took me in to see my cardiologist for a checkup and he noticed a bruise on my thigh. When he asked how I got it, I told him my mom (she went to hit my butt and I turned so she got my thigh instead). He just laughed (this was many many years ago, so he didn't have to turn them into child services).  He was glad my parents were treating me as a normal kid rather than a special snowflake. 

This kid needed to be disciplined rather than mom giving in because it was easier than dealing with his anger. Kids throw temper tantrums, but when they are told "no" eventually they realize that the world doesn't revolve around them (or they should realize that).  Now she is believing that her grandson is acting like his father?? Get him some mental health lady, otherwise, you are going to be raising be raising another murderer.  

• Love 12

Regarding the "Evil Lives Here" episode of Derek Campos, it seemed to me that they really sidestepped the mother's alcoholism.  I'm not saying that her drinking turned Derek into a sociopathic murderer (plenty of people have drunk parents and don't turn into killers), but I am left wondering if her drinking contributed to her lack of intervention into his clear mental problems. That kid should have been in therapy early on, especially after the Xbox situation (which, what the hell? Don't get him a new one after a shitfit like that.) Usually on these shows, the parents go on about all the stuff they did to help their scary children, but apparently this mother just sat by and didn't get any help for him, ever?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

It’s weird to me too but they were nudists. So it probably wasn’t weird to them. I don’t believe he molested her, mainly because the mother and sister never believed it. They fought for his release for years and that has some weight for me. 

I wondered but it was not really explained.  I wish it had rather than everyone said they were not like us. I still wish he had thought aboutt it before giving the pictures.  It took so long to find the guy.

• Love 1

I agree about Evil Lives Here.  OMG,. that mother.  She has the nerve to say that she just couldn't bring herself to put any restrictions on her toddler, because he had a respiratory infection at 7 weeks of age.  Are you kidding me?  That lady says she knows that people blame her and she's right. She is a large part of the problem and is STILL harming her grandson, because she STILL doesn't have any self awareness or backbone.  How are authorities allowing her to raise another child? It boggles the mind .  Did she ever say if she took the child to visit her son in prison?  She probably holds worship service and teaches her grandson to look up to his dad.  She's a real piece of work.  Let's hope this tv show is seen by those in charge and someone intervenes for that boy. 

I had already seen the one about the man who killed his daughter's rabbit.  The man was cruel, violent and a sociopath, but, her mother, God rest her soul, aggravated the situation and actually encouraged the man with her behavior. According to the daughter, the mother engaged in knock down, drag outs with this man as a show for the kids, which they were forced to watch.  And mother slapped the man in the head repeatedly.  So, mom was not blameless.  She didn't deserve to be murdered, but, these women who engage in battery and violence over an over while the kids are being terrorized....it's ALSO cruel to me. If the mother wants to stay in a violent home, it's her choice, but, to keep the kids there is criminal, imo.   I hate that the innocent aunt and uncle were killed.  No good deed.....  It's dangerous to get involved with domestic violence situations.  Best to go to a shelter, that is hidden and has security. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree about Evil Lives Here.  OMG,. that mother.  She has the nerve to say that she just couldn't bring herself to put any restrictions on her toddler, because he had a respiratory infection at 7 weeks of age.  Are you kidding me?  That lady says she knows that people blame her and she's right. She is a large part of the problem and is STILL harming her grandson, because she STILL doesn't have any self awareness or backbone.  How are authorities allowing her to raise another child? It boggles the mind .  Did she ever say if she took the child to visit her son in prison?  She probably holds worship service and teaches her grandson to look up to his dad.  She's a real piece of work.  Let's hope this tv show is seen by those in charge and someone intervenes for that boy. 

My thoughts exactly. She should not be able to raise that child. 

• Love 3

I was trying to figure out how the mom, Derek and Maisie all had cars when it appeared that only Maisie worked.  That mother is truly dysfunctional.  I also can't believe she's allowed to raise the grandson.  Where are Maisie's parents/family, and did the mom have any other extended family beside her ex-husband?  There was also no mention of Derek's bio dad at any point.   I agree that this gal took dysfunctional to a whole new level. Wow!!! 

• Love 6

What I have noticed about a lot of these shows about criminal behavior is that there does seem to be quite a few who seem to have no means of support.  I'm not sure if they are trust fund kids, are disabled due to mental health issues, get alimony checks, or have generous family and friends.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sammich said:

I was trying to figure out how the mom, Derek and Maisie all had cars when it appeared that only Maisie worked.  That mother is truly dysfunctional.  I also can't believe she's allowed to raise the grandson.  Where are Maisie's parents/family, and did the mom have any other extended family beside her ex-husband?  There was also no mention of Derek's bio dad at any point.   I agree that this gal took dysfunctional to a whole new level. Wow!!! 

There were some women I encountered at my old job who made their living off of child support and spousal support, and SSI that their kids got.  Some also had themselves declared caregivers for their kids, and would get paid by the state to stay home and care for them.  They also would get free insurance, etc.  Derek's father was never mentioned - I assumed he didn't want to stick around.  I don't know if Derek's mom did that or not.  She also never mentioned her parents ,etc, so she could have had a trust fund.  Being an alcoholic, I don't know how well she could have held down a job (although I've heard many AA speakers who were able to do it).

I had a former co-worker who had a kid who was scary, like Derek.  He'd threaten her, and she too had a deadbolt installed on her bedroom door.  He was sent away for treatment once, and appeared to be doing well, but she started receiving bills for this treatment, and she pulled him out of treatment because she didn't want to pay.  He crashed our network at work because he was surfing inappropriate things, and unleashed a ton of viruses (his mom brought him in with her on a weekend once when she needed to catch up).  When he turned 18, he took off on his own.  I don't know how he's doing.  His mom doesn't work here anymore, and she didn't talk much about him anyway after he left, but I couldn't stand to be in his presence.  There was something seriously off about him.  I know she told the boy his dad was dead, but we overheard her talking on the phone to someone once that proved that was a lie.

I think the PlayStation was as much about her as it was about him.  She talked on about how she sacrificed to get it for him.  Almost like it was a status symbol.  So I get why she took it back and got him a new one.  She probably screwed the case back together - they won't take it apart to look at it.  I will say, though, that I thought the stepdad making him sit at the table all day staring at his eggs until it was time to go to bed was a battle he didn't need to pick - especially at Christmas, and especially since it was well known that the kid had issues with food.  And I think his mom agreed, and that could be yet another reason she replaced the PlayStation.  Even the best behaved kids can get indignant with step parents.  And then later, when it was clear Derek was unhinged, she has the ex call him?  Oy.......

But her blinders on how he found Maisie and it was all of a sudden better were shocking at best.  She's partly responsible for her death, morally (I know she's not legally).  I'm wondering what kind of family that Maisie came from, because they didn't seem to be much in her life, or offer her any guidance.  And they didn't put up any fight to Derek's mom adopting the baby.  When Maisie left the house and left her son there?  I was fuming.  I know that he would have tried to track her down, but she knew he was dangerous - enough that she left.  You take the kid, and go to a shelter - we have them in our area that will take you to places where you will not be found until legal proceedings are in place (ie: abuser is in prison).  I donate my old cell phones to them.  That's why I assumed Derek held down some type of job.  That he wasn't there during the day so she could escape.

The mom should start hanging out with Paris' mom from "The Family I Had".  They're all so far deep in denial......

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Razzberry said:

I'm not sure I can bear to hear another clueless relative on "Evil Lives Here" tonight.   

It's on my "record series" list for the DVR, but I usually remove it from the record schedule, and I did this one.
I can watch the ones where an adult child talks about it in retrospect, but had normal chldhood, and were shocked to learn what dad was up to.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What I have noticed about a lot of these shows about criminal behavior is that there does seem to be quite a few who seem to have no means of support.  I'm not sure if they are trust fund kids, are disabled due to mental health issues, get alimony checks, or have generous family and friends.  

Yeah, I get that feeling with some of them, too. If they are lacking means of support, that definitely doesn't help matters, no. Even the ones who do try and send their family member away to get help...well, depending on how much help they need, that's going to get expensive after a while. I can understand why some parents stop the treatment after a while, or decide not to start it at all, if it gets to be more than they can afford, despite knowing deep down that stopping or not going through with the treatment will only make things worse. 

If nothing else, shows like this can be a good reminder of just how much overhaul is needed in regards to getting affordable, decent mental healthcare in this country. 

4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

.I will say, though, that I thought the stepdad making him sit at the table all day staring at his eggs until it was time to go to bed was a battle he didn't need to pick - especially at Christmas, and especially since it was well known that the kid had issues with food.  And I think his mom agreed, and that could be yet another reason she replaced the PlayStation.  Even the best behaved kids can get indignant with step parents.  And then later, when it was clear Derek was unhinged, she has the ex call him?  Oy.......

Agreed. 

I found it interesting that the ex could see right away that something was off, too, with the "looking for the 666 mark on his forehead" comment. Couple of the pictures they showed of Derek as a kid, he really did kinda look like the kid from 'The Omen'. It was truly creepy. 

But her blinders on how he found Maisie and it was all of a sudden better were shocking at best.  She's partly responsible for her death, morally (I know she's not legally).  I'm wondering what kind of family that Maisie came from, because they didn't seem to be much in her life, or offer her any guidance.  And they didn't put up any fight to Derek's mom adopting the baby.  

Yeah, I wondered about her, too. If she didn't have the greatest home life, that makes her death all the sadder...so few to mourn her, or protect her. 

• Love 9

Yeah, he didn't have any remorse in jail.  His mom is working to HELP him after his arrest....her words.  And meanwhile, he's in there taking out a hit on Maise's new boyfriend.  Gee, thanks mom.  She's so glad that as it turns out, they didn't need her help.  Really?  God forbid that she do something that actually helped save a life. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5

*Shakes head*

Yeah, if anyone needs help, it's his mom. I don't mean that in a snide way, either. She's clearly got some issues she's got to work through, too. I hope somebody can help her see that she may just need to learn to leave her son be for a good, long while, and focus on taking care of herself instead. I just feel sad about the whole thing. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Yeah, I get that feeling with some of them, too. If they are lacking means of support, that definitely doesn't help matters, no. Even the ones who do try and send their family member away to get help...well, depending on how much help they need, that's going to get expensive after a while. I can understand why some parents stop the treatment after a while, or decide not to start it at all, if it gets to be more than they can afford, despite knowing deep down that stopping or not going through with the treatment will only make things worse. 

If nothing else, shows like this can be a good reminder of just how much overhaul is needed in regards to getting affordable, decent mental healthcare in this country. 

Agreed. 

I found it interesting that the ex could see right away that something was off, too, with the "looking for the 666 mark on his forehead" comment. Couple of the pictures they showed of Derek as a kid, he really did kinda look like the kid from 'The Omen'. It was truly creepy. 

Yeah, I wondered about her, too. If she didn't have the greatest home life, that makes her death all the sadder...so few to mourn her, or protect her. 

I am struck by that all the time. Thanks for pointing it out. Also, strange was the "playdate" with her friend's child.  He basically beat him up and Mom covered for him. The child had to play by them.

She didn't even mention it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Annber03 said:

*Shakes head*

Yeah, if anyone needs help, it's his mom. I don't mean that in a snide way, either. She's clearly got some issues she's got to work through, too. I hope somebody can help her see that she may just need to learn to leave her son be for a good, long while, and focus on taking care of herself instead. I just feel sad about the whole thing. 

If she wasn’t raising her grandson, I would completely agree with you. She needs help (and maybe she’s getting some, although she didn’t mention it). Lady has some issues and I found it hard to have sympathy for her, even though she was a victim too. But she’s now responsible for raising another child and she doesn’t seem to have learned anything. We could argue the whole born evil/learned evil but I don’t think she helped the situation at all. I guess I’ll just say a prayer for the grandson. 

Also so creepy when Derek was calling her from the police station. He just saying the things he thought he should without meaning any of it. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 6
On 1/28/2018 at 11:25 PM, KellsBells said:

Oh, it's even worse than you could imagine. 

Indeed.

I was actually rooting for the little cretin at one point though...when his stepdad got into that stupid pissing match on Christmas morning. You're a grown ass man trying to "win" against a 10 year old. Pathetic.

But then mom just continued to coddle him and fix everything and I ended up hating them both and rooting for Bob when he got the hell out of there. And poor Maisie.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 3

This James Patterson show on the Dee Dee/Gypsy murder was painfully bad.  Right out of the gate they go from Dee Dee's body being removed from the house and flash "fifteen years before" on the screen to show Gypsy as an infant getting a medical diagnosis.  Uh, no. It was 24 years before.  Also did Mark Zuckerberg get a screener of this shit show and ban them from using Facebook's name?  This is ostensibly based on a true story and they really used FB, so there are no clearance issues to using the correct name.  The show really downplayed Dee Dee's craziness--the mess of a house, the doctor shopping, the lies about the NOLA records (they made it sound like the records were found and she was just misinformed, not outright lying). Plus they had Gypsy talking to the doc (presumably some amalgam of all the various docs she saw in Missouri) which she wasn't allowed. 20/20 did a much better job in the same amount of time and I'm not usually a fan of their presentations.  I just don't know if I should be glad that they didn't have the Gypsy actress do her helium voice so as to be spared the likely terrible acting, or pissed that I didn't get a good laugh out of the attempt.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

I was actually rooting for the little cretin at one point though...when his stepdad got into that stupid pissing match in Christmas morning. You're a grown ass man trying to "win" against a 10 year old. Pathetic.

I agree. That's a cruel thing to do at Christmas. Fight your battles when it's not the biggest day of the year for a kid. He had to sit there in front of his eggs all day.  And for the mom to allow the stepdad to drag that on is reprehensible. Terrible parenting. Not excusing what he did, but his nature was certainly compounded by his lack of nurture. 

56 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

This James Patterson show on the Dee Dee/Gypsy murder was painfully bad.  

I assumed it would be awful after seeing last week's show. Didn't even bother. Can't believe James Patterson signed off on this -- does he even watch it? 

• Love 5
On 1/22/2018 at 2:43 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I think that there was quite a bit of poor treatment going on, since, she wanted to have sex with him.  But, what I don't get is that while friends have warned you, you still place her in your apt.  She could claim that you raped her, steal property, damage property, tell your family, etc.  There is so much that an unstable person can do to ruin your life.  I'm not sure why he got in the shower and didn't lock the bathroom door. 

For those who followed closely, maybe you can recall, but, Jodi had done something sinister that was threatening prior to the murder and they pretty much knew she did it.  It was something like damaging a car or slicing tires........does that sound familiar? 

She threatened harm to one of his female friends, assuming the girl was interested in him. She would sneak into his house at night when she lived nearby. She stayed with his good friends, I forget their names, but she creeped them out so much by some of her statements and actions that they asked her to leave and told Travis he shouldn't keep seeing her because they thought she was dangerous, but he disagreed. He just thought she was misunderstood or something. They said he got very angry with them for trying to interfere and wouldn't listen to them.

She also was very sexually forward with him and all her boyfriends.

Initially, he showed interest in her as a person, not just a score. IMO, he was not using her, but she would not take no for an answer when he wanted to move on, and he was apparently unable to resist the easy sex.

There was nothing special that happened that night which caused her to lose it. She was upset about him taking the other girl on his trip to Mexico, and her trip to AZ and the murder were premeditated, as shown by the gas cans, (so she wouldn't have to stop for gas and couldn't be tracked by such stops) circuitous route, not telling anyone where she was going, and the theft of her grandparents' gun, which she brought along with her as well as some knives.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, KellsBells said:

I assumed it would be awful after seeing last week's show. Didn't even bother. Can't believe James Patterson signed off on this -- does he even watch it? 

I should have heeded the warnings of this board, as i didn't watch last week's episode. I had it in my head that the show would be closer to Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege & Justice in format, with Patterson bookending segments.  Clearly it is just for farm team actors hoping to break into Homicide Hunter. LOL!

• Love 8

I thought Evil Lives Here episode about Derek and his mother was incredibly sad.  Clearly the mother was a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Not to say she seemed stupid, but she came off as very childlike and naive.  She struck me as needy and desperate to be loved by him, so I don’t, however, believe for a minute she let him get away with whatever he wanted was because he had been gravely ill as a baby.  I think she was in denial and deluding herself into why she didn’t discipline and/or get help for him. 

I would guess that he had autism based on his behavior, which is neither here nor there, but obviously he had some type of disorder, which I’m sure, especially as a single parent, can be extremely taxing, and it was probably easier for her to bury her head in the sand.  I hope, for the sake of her grandchild, she becomes more self aware, because otherwise, yikes!!!

• Love 7
On 1/28/2018 at 5:13 PM, peachybean said:

I agree but I think, for families, having all of the person to bury is part of their grieving process. It has to be unsettling to wonder where your dad’s arm is and dreading the idea that it could be found at any time and bring the whole thing right back up again. 

As a viewer, hearing about dismemberment helps me make up my mind when the motive or evidence is weak. Snapped has had a few cases like that. 

I think, too, that some of the actions like necrophilia and other things which have nothing to do with trying to conceal the murder are so "extra,"  being especially grisly or disrespectful or twisted, just cause families that much more grief. It's as though killing the person wasn't enough, but they wanted to abuse the body as well.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, KellsBells said:

My thoughts exactly. She should not be able to raise that child. 

I was wondering what happened to Maisie's parents. They seem the more likely people to whom to grant custody. However, I think this mom actively covered up how little she was doing and how horrible his actions were throughout Derek's life.

• Love 5
On 1/24/2018 at 1:23 PM, KellsBells said:

Didn't 20/20 just do that? I can't imagine we'll see an improvement in the Patterson show. 

I looked this up and found it was from 1-5, S40 Ep15. Never heard of this, going to watch it. Thanks!

I didn't pay much attention to the story on Gypsy, since, I had already seen a great one on it.  Actually, I don't have a difficult time understanding how she got her friend to kill her mother.  Her mom basically tortured her since birth, caused her numerous unnecessary surgeries, deprived her of any life of her own and made her lie to the world.  It's just horrific.  I have no sympathy for mom.   When adults abuse their kids through neglect or abuse, I just have no patience for them.  It was really self defense.  I mean, Gypsy was so tortured, how would she be able to know how to escape this monster? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

This James Patterson show is painfully bad.

Long time lurker!  I had to sign up so I could agree with this wholeheartedly!  I have seen several things on the Dee Dee/Gypsy murder and this seemed so off I felt like I was watching something completely different!  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AnnieHeights said:

Long time lurker!  I had to sign up so I could agree with this wholeheartedly!  I have seen several things on the Dee Dee/Gypsy murder and this seemed so off I felt like I was watching something completely different!  

Welcome to our weird little world, @AnnieHeights!

We watch true crime, and know the difference between a crime story well told, and some of the shit ID (and others) try to pawn off as a decent story.  I am sick & tired of that Gypsy story, anyways.  It has been DONE too many times - like most of the crime stories we see repeated.

Chime in any time - new blood is good blood. (mwah ha ha!)  ;-)

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lizzing said:

This James Patterson show on the Dee Dee/Gypsy murder was painfully bad.  Right out of the gate they go from Dee Dee's body being removed from the house and flash "fifteen years before" on the screen to show Gypsy as an infant getting a medical diagnosis.  Uh, no. It was 24 years before.  Also did Mark Zuckerberg get a screener of this shit show and ban them from using Facebook's name?  This is ostensibly based on a true story and they really used FB, so there are no clearance issues to using the correct name.  The show really downplayed Dee Dee's craziness--the mess of a house, the doctor shopping, the lies about the NOLA records (they made it sound like the records were found and she was just misinformed, not outright lying). Plus they had Gypsy talking to the doc (presumably some amalgam of all the various docs she saw in Missouri) which she wasn't allowed. 20/20 did a much better job in the same amount of time and I'm not usually a fan of their presentations.  I just don't know if I should be glad that they didn't have the Gypsy actress do her helium voice so as to be spared the likely terrible acting, or pissed that I didn't get a good laugh out of the attempt.

I watched it, even though I thought it would be bad.  Dee Dee was quite a bit heavier than the actress portraying her, which was one way Dee Dee would control Gypsy, who was so skinny and frail.  She could just muscle her.  They barely touched on Dee Dee's grifting ways.  The 15 years confused me too.  Yes, Dee Dee kept changing Gypsy's age because she thought that as she got older, people would care less, but that was way off.  I still think my favorite part of the HBO Documentary about them was Dee Dee's father saying that they didn't want her remains, and he told someone they should just "flush them down the toilet".  Very refreshing to hear people speak ill of her, and not make her a saint....because she wasn't.  I need to see if I can find the 20/20 ep.

12 hours ago, renatae said:

I was wondering what happened to Maisie's parents. They seem the more likely people to whom to grant custody. However, I think this mom actively covered up how little she was doing and how horrible his actions were throughout Derek's life.

7 hours ago, Josette said:

Maisie's mother preceded her in death.  Here is Maisie's obituary.

Not only did her mom die before her, she was one of NINE kids.  She just fell through the cracks, apparently.  Poor girl.  Breaks my heart.  She didn't stand a chance.

• Love 9

Well, I think they may have had some cut backs at the ID Discovery channel.  Their latest show is called "BRIDE KILLA."   What are they trying to say with that title? Hmmmmm

Okay.....tonight was the MOST very BIZARRE story that I've seen on ID Discovery.  It was on Grave Secrets.  Elder lady Loretta Bowersock disappears from a mall or says her mysterious, long time boyfriend/husband? who dropped her off there to shop.  During the investigation, Loretta's adult daughter tries to comfort this man and when they hug, she FEELS the connection between this man and her mother...she FEELS FEAR....then they KISS and she feels this is their farewell kiss!  I'm NOT kidding.  Pretty weird. Sort of like a Ghost (the movie) moment. You gotta  see this story.  So, cops are suspecting this man killed the lady, because they were OUT of money, he was a convict, lied about it all and there was no videotape of him dropping off the lady at the mall. THEN it gets really interesting.  I think naivete ran in that family. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

The 20/20 version of the Gypsy Blanchard story is being rerun tonight on ABC at 10 p.m. ET. That's the one I saw. It was well-done and (believe it or not) that was the first time I'd ever heard of it. Just a heads up. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

So many crime shows, so little space left on my homepage. 

And even fewer posts on those "dedicated" show-specific forums.

Just sayin'.

I like it here.  ;-)

Amen! Why not just discuss them all here? It's not even like this spot is overflowing with commenters. 

• Love 8