Type keyword(s) to search

General True Crime Shows

Jaded
  • Start Topic

On 4/6/2021 at 12:40 PM, LexieLily said:

I just looked it up to record it, thanks! Mine is dated 4/7/21 and called season 7, episode 2. Week after next is season seven, episode 3. Is season 7 the newest season on Discovery Plus?

Yes. That's the season that just ended on Plus

• Useful 4
On 4/6/2021 at 7:51 PM, auntjess said:

Since they seem to be bringing back really old shows to replace what's gone to D+, I'd like to see them bring back The Shift, that show like the First 48, set in Indianapolis.

And Dates From Hell.  That was one of my favorites.  Surely there's a lot more material out there to work with.  

• Love 7
On 2/15/2021 at 4:08 AM, andromeda331 said:

Same here. Maybe its true and it was an accident. But he's still the one who picked her up, who held her up to sit on the glass and she fell. Whether she squearmed or he lost his grip, what happened to her was his fault. Not the cruise line. Instead of showing remorse he turns around and blames the cruise line. For what? Him being unable to tell the window was open (which still makes no sense). That's not their fault. That's his. And decides to sue the cruise line The rest of the family are also quick to blame the cruise line. 

My good friend is a cousin of this family and she insists he is a loving grandpa who just made a mistake. I do know the little girl was wanted for a long time and very loved by the extended family. I don’t think anyone will really know exactly what happened but they are trying to pick up the pieces.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Web of Lies started it's new season tonight and Fear Thy Neighbor started last week. I guess new shows will eventually make their way to ID, just months after the fact and after they air on Discovery +. Yay.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Web of Lies started it's new season tonight and Fear Thy Neighbor started last week. I guess new shows will eventually make their way to ID, just months after the fact and after they air on Discovery +. Yay.

I don't know why I keep watching Fear Thy Neighbor because I always feel so stressed. I usually like Web of Lies and See No Evil.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, nokat said:

I don't know why I keep watching Fear Thy Neighbor because I always feel so stressed. I usually like Web of Lies and See No Evil.

Me too! I guess it's because the Fear Thy Neighbor situations can happen anywhere.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

Me too! I guess it's because the Fear Thy Neighbor situations can happen anywhere.

And they often seem to end with people shooting each other. Given how commonplace shootings seem to be in general nowadays, it's hard not to feel extra nervous when watching this show as a result. 

• Love 3
On 4/20/2021 at 1:23 PM, Annber03 said:

And they often seem to end with people shooting each other. Given how commonplace shootings seem to be in general nowadays, it's hard not to feel extra nervous when watching this show as a result. 

It always seems like the situations on Fear Thy Neighbor go from 0-100 in the span of a few days or weeks and it says a lot about the people that their first instinct to deal with the problem is to shoot the neighbor (or, even worse, the neighbor's kids or animals)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

It always seems like the situations on Fear Thy Neighbor go from 0-100 in the span of a few days or weeks and it says a lot about the people that their first instinct to deal with the problem is to shoot the neighbor (or, even worse, the neighbor's kids or animals)

YES! And it's always over the dumbest, simplest stuff, too, like someone's flowers or tree is lingering over into someone's yard, or the neighbors can't agree on a property line, or they don't like how someone's yard looks, or whatever. Like, yeah, that stuff can be annoying, depending on the circumstances and how the people do or don't deal with the problem, but good god, it's not worth people dying over it. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

YES! And it's always over the dumbest, simplest stuff, too, like someone's flowers or tree is lingering over into someone's yard, or the neighbors can't agree on a property line, or they don't like how someone's yard looks, or whatever. Like, yeah, that stuff can be annoying, depending on the circumstances and how the people do or don't deal with the problem, but good god, it's not worth people dying over it. 

Exactly. Like, yeah, we live in a townhouse complex and our neighbors to the left have a dog they can't control that has attacked our tiny dog and sent her to the vet three times over the course of nine years, but we just don't talk to each other and we take our dogs inside when they are in the communal yard. It's not that difficult to...not murder someone.

• Love 5
On 3/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tdoc72 said:

Pisses me off—See No Evil is one of my favs. But I have no extra $ for streaming right now. Hopefully they’ll move to regular ID at some point. 

Evil Lives Here and Web of Lies are currently running new season episodes on ID, and they are on Demand. Fear thy Neighbor is also running new episodes, but it looks like you can play only the latest one on demand.

Discovery + just frosts me. I'm not paying, and one good side effect is that I won't be seeing Big Ed from 90 Days continue to try to make himself happen. "Not in my house!" (Regards to Nikembe.) 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Exactly. Like, yeah, we live in a townhouse complex and our neighbors to the left have a dog they can't control that has attacked our tiny dog and sent her to the vet three times over the course of nine years, but we just don't talk to each other and we take our dogs inside when they are in the communal yard. It's not that difficult to...not murder someone.

I've had leashless dogs attack my leashed dog. Very scary and you can't talk to some people without escalating things.  I carry pepper spray now.

• Love 5

NBC (I believe) did a special on the Rhoden murders which happened in April 2016.  

Fascinating and tragic case involving the murder of 8 members of one family spread over a few locations apparently occurring simultaneously.  I've been following it since it happened and thought perhaps some posters here might have been, too.

Yesterday Jake Wagner turned State's evidence and has pleaded guilty to all charges, and has agreed to testify against his family members who were also involved.  He also revealed where the murder weapons were and other vital information.

In exchange for his cooperation, the death penalty was taken off the table. 

Here's an article recapping the turn of events yesterday with the plea of guilty.

Ironically, this turn of events happened on the 5th anniversary of the murders.    

RIP Rhoden Family

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2021 at 11:59 PM, LexieLily said:

That last "Fear Thy Neighbor" with the jerk who was continually incensed over the neighbor's boat being visible (and wanted to control everything else, too) was really something. Since the neighbor lived behind him, he had to take a walk around the block to even see the boat! I hate bullies.

The last "Evil Lives Here" Was simarly upsetting.  I don't know that I'll ever get over hearing about what he did to that poor duck. 😢

The sister baffles me. After spending an hour saying her brother intimidated and frightened her, had an evil smile, and describing  a  litany of disturbing violence he had committed, she says "If my brother could kill like he did, anyone could." As if it was some sort of surprise that his evil kept escalating, and as if her brother was as "normal" as anyone.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, LuvMyShows said:

i have seen the story about Kenia Monge (the last name basically pronounced like the painter Monet or the singer Janelle Monae) many times on many different franchises (the young woman who was seen on video being very, very drunk and was killed by a guy (Travis) in a van, and he then sealed her up in a cooler, and was seen on video wheeling it in to the freezer in the place where he made his homemade granola bars...and her stepdad is always featured in the episodes).  Anyway, as many times as I have seen the story, i have no recollection of seeing any of the additional stuff shown on the recent Dateline episode about Kenia's murder, about an attempted murder (Lydia) that the same guy Travis committed after murdering Kenia, and which he was convicted of before Kenia's murder conviction.  Lydia was left for dead and has made a remarkable recovery.  Have I just forgotten it, and they really have showed this other story every time they show Kenia's story?

Dateline Season 22   Episode 49    2 hour episode

Keith Morrison narrates

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, LuvMyShows said:

i have seen the story about Kenia Monge (the last name basically pronounced like the painter Monet or the singer Janelle Monae) many times on many different franchises (the young woman who was seen on video being very, very drunk and was killed by a guy (Travis) in a van, and he then sealed her up in a cooler, and was seen on video wheeling it in to the freezer in the place where he made his homemade granola bars...and her stepdad is always featured in the episodes).  Anyway, as many times as I have seen the story, i have no recollection of seeing any of the additional stuff shown on the recent Dateline episode about Kenia's murder, about an attempted murder (Lydia) that the same guy Travis committed after murdering Kenia, and which he was convicted of before Kenia's murder conviction.  Lydia was left for dead and has made a remarkable recovery.  Have I just forgotten it, and they really have showed this other story every time they show Kenia's story?

They talked about the attempted murder of Lydia on the Man with a Van episode.

• Useful 2

Can someone help me with something?  This past weekend, I watched a series show called Unsolved.  I think on Hulu or Prime.  It featured an unsolved cold case from Texas of a senior couple found brutally murdered inside their home about 20 years ago.  I think their last name was Rodriguez.  Now, I can’t recall the name of the town or find the story online.  So odd.  Police said they DO have the killers DNA.  If you recall, please post it here or PM me. Tks.

(edited)

I saw an episode of something - sorry I kept dozing off, wherein a couple who'd been attacked was getting grilled by the police. The police were upset because the couple had stymied the investigation by claiming the attacker was "black or Hispanic." They called the couple racist.

Problem is, the police should have known that from the beginning, when the woman said, "I didn't see his face, it was dark and he wore a hoodie, but he was black or Hispanic." 🙄They should have discounted her description from the beginning.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 4
On 4/29/2021 at 10:01 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone help me with something?  This past weekend, I watched a series show called Unsolved.  I think on Hulu or Prime.  It featured an unsolved cold case from Texas of a senior couple found brutally murdered inside their home about 20 years ago.  I think their last name was Rodriguez.  Now, I can’t recall the name of the town or find the story online.  So odd.  Police said they DO have the killers DNA.  If you recall, please post it here or PM me. Tks.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/cleveland/news/amp/Cleveland-family-ups-reward-for-information-on-12961147.php

I found this, about a Cleveland, TX couple named Rodriguez, who were murdered in their home. Hope this helps!

• Love 2

Saw a show (maybe an episode of the new Disc+ show The Fog of Murder?) about a case from at least 10 years ago, where a man hired his friend to commit murder.  The murderer was on trial first, and the DA wanted to do a plea deal for life w/out parole, and the murderer was willing to plead, but the prosecutor wanted the guy to get the death penalty.  So the case was tried, the murderer lost, and he got the death penalty. 

Then it was time for the trial of the man accused of hiring the hit man.  Same situation, where the guy was willing to plead to life w/out parole, but the prosecutor wanted him to get the death penalty, even though the case was far weaker, because he was probably buoyed by the previous success.  (They never said anything about the family's opinion one way or the other.) Well, they lost and he was found not guilty.  Fortunately, solicitation of murder is a federal offense, and he was tried in federal court and found guilty. 

I seriously doubt that this would happen nowadays because there is much more awareness of how hellish a trial is on the family, and there's also a greater desire to avoid the expense and circus atmosphere of a death penalty case, to say nothing of the changing views about the death penalty itself.

• Love 1
On 4/23/2021 at 10:57 AM, Persnickety1 said:

NBC (I believe) did a special on the Rhoden murders which happened in April 2016.  

Fascinating and tragic case involving the murder of 8 members of one family spread over a few locations apparently occurring simultaneously.  I've been following it since it happened and thought perhaps some posters here might have been, too.

Yesterday Jake Wagner turned State's evidence and has pleaded guilty to all charges, and has agreed to testify against his family members who were also involved.  He also revealed where the murder weapons were and other vital information.

In exchange for his cooperation, the death penalty was taken off the table. 

Here's an article recapping the turn of events yesterday with the plea of guilty.

Ironically, this turn of events happened on the 5th anniversary of the murders.    

RIP Rhoden Family

The special about the Rhoden family was on Oxygen earlier this week. I feel sorry for Jake and Hannah's daughter who lost her parents. I wonder what took the police so long to suspect the Wagners? Child custody is a powerful motive for murder.

On 4/27/2021 at 3:02 AM, renatae said:

That last "Fear Thy Neighbor" with the jerk who was continually incensed over the neighbor's boat being visible (and wanted to control everything else, too) was really something. Since the neighbor lived behind him, he had to take a walk around the block to even see the boat! I hate bullies.

He tried to set the boat ON FIRE!  What a freak show.  There always seems to a perceived "sheriff of the street" who everyone seems to be a bit afraid of for some reason and a newbie moves in and nope. not gonna listen to the "Guy in Charge" and all hell breaks loose.   Or people have used a private road for years, fine, but someone new buys the property and says, nope, that is our land, here is the easement to prove it and people STILL lose their crap.

There have been a few in Minnesota, one over a dock (and let me tell you.....people on lake lots can get VERY weird about docks) plus one over feeding deer.  Feeding deer is illegal in most Minnesota counties.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:40 PM, Annber03 said:

Or the neighbors can't agree on a property line, or they don't like how someone's yard looks, or whatever. Like, yeah, that stuff can be annoying, depending on the circumstances and how the people do or don't deal with the problem, but good god, it's not worth people dying over it. 

Call the city or county and they will settle it for you.  We had a very teeny tiny issue with our yard.  We owned a small strip that needed to be mowed and we did not realize it was ours.  The guy came out and said, nicely:  "Did you know this was yours?"  Us: "No, we are sorry, we will mow it now."  Him:  "Great,  Thanks."  Very little gunplay involved.

• Love 13
(edited)

Does anyone know what happened to the little girl who’s father and stepmother were murdered outside a church where they had been for supervised visitation? He was Nathan Maddox and his ex wife and her family the Westfalls were the killers. It’s featured today on  My Family’s Deadly Secrets.  I found this article about the child being placed in foster care right after the murders.  I was curious as to who is raising her.  She’d be around 14 now.  All the Westfalls were convicted.   

https://www.ktre.com/story/24787488/texas-ranger-girl-whose-father-was-killed-in-tyler-co-double-slaying-should-stay-in-foster-care/

Never mind. I just saw that the girl is being raised by her aunt.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

If you have  Netflix I highly recommend two shows:  Son of Sam, the strange story that says Berkowitz   may have had a companions and belong to a cult; I am A Killer wherein six killers make exuses for their acts.  The Yorkshire Ripper in England which shows that, because most of the victims were prostitutes the cops weren't too zealous about finding the offender.

Oh,I forgot the documentary of Richard Ramirez,a/ka the Night Stalker.

Enjoy!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I am getting really sick of the Discovery- ad wherein Tom Arnold's sister (Lori?) brags about having been the Meth Queen. You'd think she'd have some shame about having been a meth dealer.

Discovery is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. 😡

• Love 11

Just watched the latest "Accident, Suicide, or Murder" episode...so, this guy beats up his wife, then kills her after she regains consciousness and tries to flee by running her down with his ATV and placing her body underneath their car. He sets the van on fire to try and make it look like some kind of accident, but takes the chair she'd been sitting in after he beat her, which was covered in blood, and dumps it behind some random farmer's house nearby, and takes other bloody evidence from the attack, including a shirt with his name on it, and dumps it in a neighbor's field (said neighbor discovered the items when they were out doing some work in their field and reported it to the police). And that chair had sat under a tree for months and was thus protected and shielded from weather elements, so all the evidence was still pretty intact. 

Like, if you're going to burn your car, why wouldn't you also try and burn, y'know, the chair, or the other evidence? Why dump it all off in some random locations where people are bound to eventually find it? Such a bizarre attempt to cover his tracks. Thankfully, that stupidity helped put him in jail, though, so... 

My heart went out to the poor children in that story, too. They were 10, 7, and 4 at the time of their mom's death, and they were pretty much witness to the whole thing. They heard her being beaten up by their dad , then they witnessed the fire when they came out with their dad once neighbors had reported it and called the fire department, and saw their mom's body under the car (they didn't know it was her at the time, but they learned that later). And then, if all that weren't enough, their dad gets arrested at the funeral itself. That's a hell of a lot of trauma for such young children to experience. 

13 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Just watched the latest "Accident, Suicide, or Murder" episode...so, this guy beats up his wife, then kills her after she regains consciousness and tries to flee by running her down with his ATV and placing her body underneath their car. He sets the van on fire to try and make it look like some kind of accident, but takes the chair she'd been sitting in after he beat her, which was covered in blood, and dumps it behind some random farmer's house nearby, and takes other bloody evidence from the attack, including a shirt with his name on it, and dumps it in a neighbor's field (said neighbor discovered the items when they were out doing some work in their field and reported it to the police). And that chair had sat under a tree for months and was thus protected and shielded from weather elements, so all the evidence was still pretty intact. 

Like, if you're going to burn your car, why wouldn't you also try and burn, y'know, the chair, or the other evidence? Why dump it all off in some random locations where people are bound to eventually find it? Such a bizarre attempt to cover his tracks. Thankfully, that stupidity helped put him in jail, though, so... 

My heart went out to the poor children in that story, too. They were 10, 7, and 4 at the time of their mom's death, and they were pretty much witness to the whole thing. They heard her being beaten up by their dad , then they witnessed the fire when they came out with their dad once neighbors had reported it and called the fire department, and saw their mom's body under the car (they didn't know it was her at the time, but they learned that later). And then, if all that weren't enough, their dad gets arrested at the funeral itself. That's a hell of a lot of trauma for such young children to experience. 

I just watched this too. Her poor kids I hope they were raised in a loving home. It was a terrible story. To put your wife and children through this? Good grief get a divorce!!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I just watched this too. Her poor kids I hope they were raised in a loving home. It was a terrible story. To put your wife and children through this? Good grief get a divorce!!

Right? My mom's suspicions were raised immediately when the investigators went to talk to her husband and he was sitting on an ATV. She was like, "So...they didn't have enough money to get a new van, which would be a logical vehicle for a mom of three children, and who also works as a school coach, to have, but they can afford an ATV?" And then when the life insurance and other financial problems were revealed we were like, "Aaaaaaand there we go." 

I saw that one of the kids testified at the parole hearing. Can't even imagine how tough that would be to do. But I'm glad that he and his siblings, along with everyone else, won't have to worry about this guy getting out anytime soon. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Right? My mom's suspicions were raised immediately when the investigators went to talk to her husband and he was sitting on an ATV. She was like, "So...they didn't have enough money to get a new van, which would be a logical vehicle for a mom of three children, and who also works as a school coach, to have, but they can afford an ATV?" And then when the life insurance and other financial problems were revealed we were like, "Aaaaaaand there we go." 

I saw that one of the kids testified at the parole hearing. Can't even imagine how tough that would be to do. But I'm glad that he and his siblings, along with everyone else, won't have to worry about this guy getting out anytime soon. 

I noticed that too! He had his toys amid the impending failure of his business. He was such an idiot. This had to be one of the worst staged crimes I've ever seen.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I noticed that too! He had his toys amid the impending failure of his business. He was such an idiot. This had to be one of the worst staged crimes I've ever seen.

It really was. I mean, I know people panic sometimes in these situations and have to improvise, but it's like this guy barely even tried. 

I was afraid we'd learn that he backed the car up over his wife, and that would explain how she wound up underneath it. I suppose we can be thankful for small mercies that that didn't happen. 

(edited)

There have been quite a few shows that featured the story of missing toddler DeOrr Kuntz.  There are multiple theories of what happened.  The story is included, along with other stories of missing children in a film called Missing 411.  It’s pretty interesting, but doesn’t change my mind about the Kuntz case.  I think the producers should have vetted the story a little more, before including it in the film.  It’s on Hulu right now. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 5/17/2021 at 10:38 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

There have been quite a few shows that featured the story of missing toddler DeOrr Kuntz.  There are multiple theories of what happened.  The story is included, along with other stories of missing children in a film called Missing 411.  It’s pretty interesting, but doesn’t change my mind about the Kuntz case.  I think the producers should have vetted the story a little more, before including it in the film.  It’s on Hulu right now. 

I am annoyed it is on Hulu as I I watched a People Magazine Investigates on this one and it is a puzzler.  No one remembers seeing him at the campsight yet no one has tunred on each other if they were involved.  Motive?  Not sure......plus who has a 70 year old man on oxygen watch an active toddler?  Plus a man on oxygen going camping at high altitudes?   My mom was younger than that and also on oxygen (emphasema and COPD) and she could barely manage a trip down the driveway!  Maybe I can find it on Hulu......

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am annoyed it is on Hulu as I I watched a People Magazine Investigates on this one and it is a puzzler.  No one remembers seeing him at the campsight yet no one has tunred on each other if they were involved.  Motive?  Not sure......plus who has a 70 year old man on oxygen watch an active toddler?  Plus a man on oxygen going camping at high altitudes?   My mom was younger than that and also on oxygen (emphasema and COPD) and she could barely manage a trip down the driveway!  Maybe I can find it on Hulu......

True.  Even in the documentary above, the stories make no sense. The explanation of why they went makes no sense and the stories of those there don’t add up, including the grandfather.  There is a scene of the mother who describes the events and timeline at the scene.  It contradicts what the others say.   I don’t really have a theory of what happened, but I do not believe the account given.  

Apparently, that’s one thing that was at issue is how many times the parents left the campground.  One story is that they left to get tampons and candy and DeOrr was with them, though no one at the store recalls the child.  And then Issac, the friend, says the parents left the child at the campsite to get gas.....so, 2 trips up and down this rugged, remote location .......odd.  

I always wanted to know if there were any dirty diapers at the campsite.  That would have confirmed if DeOrr was ever there.  

When you actually look at the scenes from their campsite.....it boggles the mind. Imo, no one in their right mind would set up a campsite next to a cliff that overlooks a creek with a toddler.   It’s preposterous to claim that, imo.  I now doubt the truth will ever come out.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

True.  Even in the documentary above, the stories make no sense. The explanation of why they went makes no sense and the stories of those there don’t add up, including the grandfather.  There is a scene of the mother who describes the events and timeline at the scene.  It contradicts what the others say.   I don’t really have a theory of what happened, but I do not believe the account given.  

Apparently, that’s one thing that was at issue is how many times the parents left the campground.  One story is that they left to get tampons and candy and DeOrr was with them, though no one at the store recalls the child.  And then Issac, the friend, says the parents left the child at the campsite to get gas.....so, 2 trips up and down this rugged, remote location .......odd.  

I always wanted to know if there were any dirty diapers at the campsite.  That would have confirmed if DeOrr was ever there.  

When you actually look at the scenes from their campsite.....it boggles the mind. Imo, no one in their right mind would set up a campsite next to a cliff that overlooks a creek with a toddler.   It’s preposterous to claim that, imo.  I now doubt the truth will ever come out.  

Yes, I agree with everything.  And, me being a Dateline/Forensic Files/ 20 20 kinda gal, will always have a hunch or a belief but this one is just a puzzler!

There was also a lie about the trucker who was delivering soda.  The dad said Deorr was fascinated with the large truck parked in front and asked to sit in it, and when verified, the trucker said nope no way:  I am not allowed to have ANYONE in the truck and I always park in the back, as all deliveries do.  

And again, maybe it is the mom in me, and I was by no means a hovering, overprotective mom, but the logic behind leaving a toddler with an elderly person, in the great outdoors,  on oxygen makes zero sense.  Toddlers can MOVE and move quickly.

Why would the parents leave a child at campsite to go get gas?  Just bring him with!

I doubt this one will be solved.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, I agree with everything.  And, me being a Dateline/Forensic Files/ 20 20 kinda gal, will always have a hunch or a belief but this one is just a puzzler!

There was also a lie about the trucker who was delivering soda.  The dad said Deorr was fascinated with the large truck parked in front and asked to sit in it, and when verified, the trucker said nope no way:  I am not allowed to have ANYONE in the truck and I always park in the back, as all deliveries do.  

And again, maybe it is the mom in me, and I was by no means a hovering, overprotective mom, but the logic behind leaving a toddler with an elderly person, in the great outdoors,  on oxygen makes zero sense.  Toddlers can MOVE and move quickly.

Why would the parents leave a child at campsite to go get gas?  Just bring him with!

I doubt this one will be solved.  

Yes, I agree. I have put DeOrr’s missing person’s  case up there with Kyron Hormon and Haleigh Cummings. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, I agree. I have put DeOrr’s missing person’s  case up there with Kyron Hormon and Haleigh Cummings. 

I have heard about Kyron (is the the one whose stepmother last saw him but nothing is proven?) but I have not heard about Haleigh Cummings.  Dateline, Line 1!!

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have heard about Kyron (is the the one whose stepmother last saw him but nothing is proven?) but I have not heard about Haleigh Cummings.  Dateline, Line 1!!

Haleigh Cummings is very mysterious.  Lots of suspicious people around her disappearance too, but no one would talk.  Eventually, several went to prison and served real time for unrelated activities, yet no one ever talked.  Very bizarre.  

This is pretty detailed.

http://thetroublewithjustice.com/2014/07/05/haleigh-cummings-was-once-lost-but-now-she-is-found-2/

She has NOT been found.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/putnam-county/12-years-ago-florida-girl-haleigh-cummings-disappears-her-satsuma-home/UCB3FJPXOBDAVP5YQEYETBD374/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

FYI: There was a new Killer Couples episode on Oxygen last night (Alisa Jackson and Michael Walker) and my assumption was it would be on every Sunday night but no. Quite by accident I discovered a new Killer Couples episode is on EVERY night this week at 8pm.  I never look for Oxygen shows during the week except for Thursdays because they are never on or new then so I would have completely missed it if I hadn't just by chance looked each night for new Oxygen shows to set up on my DVR. I mean it was a ridiculous thing to do because I knew I wouldn't find anything but there they were. I would have missed all five this week.

So, if you like Killer Couples, set your DVRs for 8pm Mon thru Fri this week.

• Useful 2
23 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

So, if you like Killer Couples, set your DVRs for 8pm Mon thru Fri this week.

Thanks! They really need a master-type schedule of all shows so we know of all these new schedule changes xD

• Love 2
(edited)

Recall the comments upthread about The Meth Queen series.....actor Tom Arnold’s sister.  I had a very negative impression about it.  Seems she served time in prison.   Well, I have a somewhat different outlook on it now after seeing her and her brother Tom on Dr. Oz. He had a crime segment.  She was forced into marriage with an adult man at age 14!  She was very abused.  No wonder she went down the wrong path with that kind of start.  I still don’t think I’ll watch the show though.  

Just saw Lori Vallow and husband charged with murder. 
https://abc11.com/lori-vallow-and-husband-indicted-on-murder-charges-in-deaths-of-2-kids/10694176/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8